The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5 Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5 Preview"
THE MOLE HAS ONE LAST CHANCE TO SABOTAGE THE GAME, ON ABC’S “CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII”

“Episode 305” – With only three players remaining, the mole has one last chance to sabotage the game. As they play deep into the night, the players realize that, despite any coalitions they may have had, trust is no longer part of the game. Also, when asked to imitate one another at dinner, the strain on their relationship intensifies, on “Celebrity Mole Hawaii,” WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” follows seven celebrities as they try to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities use all their guile to uncover the clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win. Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players’ efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” players include Stephen Baldwin (“Usual Suspects,” “One Good Cop”), Corbin Bernsen (“L.A. Law,” “Major League”), Michael Boatman (“Spin City,” “Arli$$”), Kim Coles (“Living Single,” “In Living Color”), supermodel Frederique, Kathy Griffin (“Suddenly Susan”) and Erik von Detten (“Princess Diaries,” “Dinotopia”). Emmy-Award winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad hosts the series.

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. Scott A. Stone, David G. Stanley and Eytan Keller are the executive producers.

http://tv.zap2it.com/news/networkupdate.html?29753

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5 Preview magic_star 01-22-03 1
 RE: Episode 5 Preview Q 01-23-03 2
 RE: Episode 5 Preview PapaBear 01-23-03 3
   RE: Episode 5 Preview ekr 01-23-03 4
       But... Q 01-23-03 5
           RE: But... ekr 01-23-03 6
               RE: But... Ahtumbreez 01-24-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5 Preview"
From TV Guide,

The Mole attempts to derailing the game as the three players left standing endure a heated meal involving some pretty brutal imitations. Ahmad Rashad hosts.

http://tvguide.com/listings/closerlook.asp?I=62728&Q=3753501&S=194&N=11&cl=WFTS&DT=37657.916667

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5 Preview"
Also, when asked to imitate one another at dinner, the strain on their relationship intensifies

To me this sounds like Kathy is still in the game. Imitating others, that is what Kathy does. I don't think if she was gone, Fred, Boat, and Eric would have that good of an imitation to strain relationships????

Thoughts?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5 Preview"
despite any coalitions they may have had

To my knowledge the only supposed coalition that is still active in the game is the one between Kathy and Erik (if one really ever did exist), and since Boatman is the mole Freddie must be the next one to leave.

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5 Preview"
I agree with you about Freddie being the next one to leave because of the coalition clue. However, I don't understand why everyone seems to think that the Boatman clue from the first episode introductions means that he is the mole. Think about the introductions to Mole 2. There was a clue about Dorothy being the winner as well as a clue about Bill being the Mole. I think that Boatman will be the winner and either Kathy or Erik (I haven't yet made up my mind) being the mole. Episode 3 confirmed that for me because I don't think they would have included the part where Corbin is telling Erik about the dollar signs if Boatman was in fact the mole.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "But..."
As Spidey (I think), Points out in another thread, Corbin did discuss Boatman as the Mole, and now has been executed, so that could be a way to throw the audience off the trail of Boatman. WE would assume he voted for Mike as the Mole, then was booted, so Mike is not the Mole, even though he is??

I like Spidey's theory about that.

Also, why/how would they know Mike was the winner during Ep. 1 when the single slash dollarsign bag was used? They could not have, they could either have that in place as disinformation or a clue that he is the Mole.

Thoughts?

Also, I would have linked to spideys comment, but I have to learn how to do that first.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: But..."
You're right about them not knowing ahead of time to use the dollar signs, but I think they have been putting in clues to point to different players as distractions. I'm really just hoping that they learned their lesson in Mole2 about telling viewers who the mole is. I know that no one forced me to read the spoilers, but I did anyway and it was a big let down. I think a lot of people were upset about that.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: But..."
Personally I think the clues and the spoiler discussions are the fun of the mole. It's what sets it apart from the other reality shows.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •