The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Molerons, It's time to vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-20-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Molerons, It's time to vote!"
Sorry about last week, the mole caught the best of me...

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's executee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re:Hey Molerons!, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Kim Coles so it is easier to tally votes quickly and accuratey.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Frederique (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

Possible Executees
Kathy Griffen
Corbin Bernsen
Fredrrique Van der Wal
Michael Boatman
Erik von Detten

EXEMPTIONS: If you so choose you can add at the bottom of your post who you think will gain an exemption in this round of the game.

Enjoy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Corbin survivorscott 01-20-03 1
 Michael Boatman terlg72 01-20-03 2
 Corbin Bernsen magic_star 01-20-03 3
 F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E BaquaR13 01-20-03 4
 Corbin Bersen Jims02 01-20-03 5
 ERIK Krust_Dawg2007 01-20-03 6
 Bernson Q 01-21-03 7
 Corbin Bernsen Bebo 01-21-03 8
 Freddy gets the Red Thumb! Bucky Katt 01-21-03 9
 Corbin Bernsen Spidey 01-21-03 10
 Corbin WHaTTHeMoLe 01-21-03 11
 Corbin !!!!! katem 01-21-03 12
 Corbin betterthanpickles 01-21-03 13
 Corbin Bernsen GeorgiaBelle 01-21-03 14
 Erik Loree 01-21-03 15
 Erik blacknwhitedog 01-22-03 16
 Corbin Bernsen Ronnet 01-22-03 17
 Erick L82LIFE 01-22-03 18
 Erik von Detten IceCat 01-22-03 19
 Dino boy goes probably clueless 01-22-03 20
 Corbin ejm92 01-22-03 21
 Final results Bebo 01-23-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-20-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Corbin"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-03 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

Too much face time recently

exemption to Kathy, the whole not eating a pepper thing might be an exemption ploy

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

terlg72 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail terlg72 Click to send private message to terlg72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Michael Boatman"
He's the man.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-20-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Corbin Bernsen"
Erik has to stay, so Corbin is a goner.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-20-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "F-R-E-D-E-R-I-Q-U-E"
She is still here? Umm... yeah she is gone this episode...

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Corbin Bersen"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-03 AT 07:07 AM (EST)

There's the 2 guys/girls spoiler for Ep4.

We know Boatman has a pic of him running through the streets, a la the Ep4 preview.

That leaves Corbin and Erik.

In the previews, it shows Ahmad approaching Erik. I believe Erik will get the exemption.

Darn sig.

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-20-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ERIK"
Erik will get kicked off cause Kathy will stay to the end and i dont know if Fred, Boatman or Corbin are the mole

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bernson"
I just have a feeling he will go this week. Alt Pick is Erik, but either Bernson is very lucky, or holding his cards very close to his chest. He seemed to have been leaning towards Kim in Ep. 1 (then she left) then Baldwin in Ep. 2 (then he left). So is he lying to the camera, or is he the MOLE? I actually have no idea, to be honest.

I think he will go though.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Corbin Bernsen"
Right now, I'm a MichaelFOMO who's starting to buy into the 2 guys/2 women spoiler, which means that Michael, Kathy, and Frederique are safe this episode.

That leaves me torn between Erik and Corbin. I'm picking Corbin to go because people have presented a possible Erik exemption clue, plus I don't like Corbin as much as Erik.

(Q, I'll pick on you about leaving your sig pic in after I get back to NC)

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Freddy gets the Red Thumb!"
There is nothing here - what are you looking at?

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Corbin Bernsen"
MichaelFoMo, Erik's nice eye-candy and Corbin is clueless. (Plus the 2 women in F4 spoiler/spec)

-Spidey

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Corbin"
And Erik gets the exemption.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Corbin !!!!!"
Ok, I'll bite, you peeps better be right.

betterthanpickles 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-03, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail betterthanpickles Click to send private message to betterthanpickles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Corbin"
Corbin gets the red thumb, Erik gets the exemption (He's the mole). soo hot!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Corbin Bernsen"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Erik"
He should be gone by now. So he must go next.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Erik"
Erik or Corbin or Erik or Corbin....

OK- ERIK!!!!

(no sig pic here)

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Corbin Bernsen"

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Erick"
Just to be different. I've voted for him each week, and I've been wrong each week. Why stop such a perfect streak?

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Erik von Detten"
Just like I voted for Terry and Ian...

I'll keep voting for the pretty boy to go the way of the fossils...

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dino boy goes"
I'm just tired of the brat

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Corbin"
Just have a gut feeling.....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Final results"
WTG Molerons! We did much better this week. 12 out of the 21 voters correctly picked Corbin as this week's victim.

Corbin - 12
Erik - 6
Frederique - 2
Michael - 1

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •