The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-16-03, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
The quiz for Ep 3 is up on the ABC website:

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/mole/quiz3.html

And if the link breaks, here is a link to RealityNewsOnline's summary of the quiz:

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article2647.art&page=1

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked... a77u12a 01-18-03 1
 RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked... Jeff321 01-18-03 2
   RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked... Femme 01-19-03 3
       RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked... survivorscott 01-19-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-03, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
just to make things easy:

1. Is the mole male or female?
Male
Female

2. Did the mole wear a hat at any time during the "Offshore Account" game?
Yes
No

3. What was the name of the mole's mouse during the "Chili Pepper" game?
Stripe
Daphne
Zero
Spooky
Grey Ghost

4. At brunch today, what did the mole say they do when they are stressed?
Cry and eat donuts
Paddle on my surfboard, take my boat out to sail
Read or garden
Read, write and go on long drives
Run or walk far

5. When the players were first divided in the "Offshore Account" game, which group of players was the mole on?
The Group of Two Players
The Group of Three Players

6. Did the mole take a bite of at least one pepper during the "Chili Pepper" game?
Yes
No

7. During the "Offshore Account" game, was the mole ever barefoot?
Yes
No

8. What number did the mole's mouse run to during the "Chili Pepper" game?

9. What color shirt or top did the mole wear during brunch today?
Black
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Blue/Grey with a pattern
Red
White

10. Who is the mole?
Corbin
Erik
Frederique
Kathy
Michael

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
ABC put Quiz 2 online ahead of time also. They must be doing it on purpose.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-19-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
They do, they did it last season, too. But, they DID black out one or two of the questions last season, ones that might have spoiled the game outcome.
(For instance, based on qustion 6 of this quiz:

Did the mole take a bite of at least one pepper during the "Chili Pepper" game?
Yes
No

I think it's safe to assume that at least one person doesn't take at least one bite of a pepper. Kinda ruins the suspense, since we know someone will back out, but still insignificant enough to not ruin the show.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-19-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 Quiz Leaked..."
Looks like they are playing Kathy up as the person who doesn't eat it, based on a comercial I have seen.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •