The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode One Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode One Clues"
I haven't seen this thread started yet, so I will! Some things that stood out to me were:

-The sign that said "Baa Baa Black Jack" stood out.
-They probably wouldn't mention someone noticing Steven Baldwin missing if he was the mole.
-Kathy Griffin is not strong yet she voulenteered for a strong position.
-The players are first listed in the order:
1. Stephen Baldwin
2. Fredrique (von something)
3. Corbin Bernsen
4. Kathy Griffin
5. Michael Boatman
6. Erik Von Detten
7. Kim Coles

I think this will be easier after a few episodes!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode One Clues starshyn99 01-10-03 1
 RE: Episode One Clues Bert 01-10-03 2
 Female Mole? Jims02 01-10-03 3
   RE: Female Mole? MYVERYOWN 01-11-03 4
   RE: Female Mole? BaquaR13 01-11-03 5
       RE: Female Mole? Loree 01-11-03 6
           RE: Female Mole? NaughtyKittySara 01-13-03 7
               RE: Female Mole? AZ_Leo 01-14-03 8
                   RE: Female Mole? Bert 01-14-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode One Clues"
You mentioned that Kathy was not strong but volunteered for strong, but I noticed that everyone out there seemed to be on the wrong side.

The two strongest guys, Stephen and Michael both hung out and I would guess between Kathy, Kim and Fredereque, Fred is the strongest and she hung out too.

Could it be strategy or have they all just seen the other shows and know that if your are "hanging out" then you are probably doing more than just hanging out?

Also I noticed that Fred was in the best position to be the mole for the game. First, she is the only non-actor. I think people would be more likely to suspect an actor, so choose the only one who is not to be the mole. Second, if she is the mole then she knew that she would have to beat whoever went first's timein the waterfall game. She could go second, mess it up and then not be so much at blame. Plus, she gave very vague signals instead of up and down that could be misinterpted easily, again so she could blame someone else. During the Black Jack, she was paired with Erik who did all the work, a perfect way to throw the angle from yourself by being on the winning team, even if your actions did not lead to a win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode One Clues"
I too doubt that they'd bother to point out that Stephen was missing if he's the mole. Also, I don't think that his not being partnered up in the blackjack game was suspicious... he seems to have a strategy (van colition) and was trying to get left out feeling that something special might happen to the one that does.

And as for Kathy being a strong person- wasn't she a fan of the first two Moles? If so, she must have spotted the play on words immediately- Coops used the exact same one on the dam repelling game in M2. She simply avoided it.

My thoughts.

-bert

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Female Mole?"
I'm beginning to wonder if Kathy or Frederique is the Mole...

Kim Coles quote:
"I'm pretty sure the mole is a man, but it makes me wonder... Could my dear Kathy be the mole?"

Coupled with:
1. Is the Mole male or female?

This really comes down to what Kim actually did, but IMHO, I'm beginning to think that she said "male" because the odds of her being right for a woman is 1/3, instead of 2/3 (men).

-Also, I did mention earlier that there was a sign shown with a giant letter K on it.

K is for Kathy... That's good enough for me

-It could be Fred though, because of the "Fart clue"

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Female Mole?"
and the thing with kathy is that after she voluteered for the strong group she said something along the lines of, "i should be the most weakest useless pathetic person in this game". thats strange after she first said, "i wanna be on the strong group."

MYVERYOWN

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Female Mole?"
It is possible though, that Kim varied her answers on the quiz. For example, she may have chosen Male as the answer to that question but then answered a dif question in favor of a male contestant. I don't think she had any idea who the mole was and she just kind of was random with her quiz.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Female Mole?"
They could have all done terrible on the quiz but Kim was just the slowest. I doubt any of them are sure who the mole is at first and do vary their answers alot.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Female Mole?"
Yes, if I was on the mole, for the first couple of quizes I would concentrate more on finishing it quickly then getting all the questions correct.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-14-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Female Mole?"
Does the mole even need to bother taking the quiz except for show? The mole could get every question wrong and would still not be executed. Only the producers would ever know since they don't actually give out scores.

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Female Mole?"
I'd guess that although it's only done for show, the Mole will still take the quiz. And there's no reason not to get every question right... it's all about himself anyway.

If I were the mole, I'd be curious at the questions on the quiz anyway. Especially if I later wound up in a discussion about the quiz... such as Bribs and Darwin did last year.

-bert

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •