The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The helmets during the waterfall game.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dcarrubba 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dcarrubba Click to send private message to dcarrubba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The helmets during the waterfall game.."
Baldwin and Frederique's helmet were blue...Boatman's was RED (i.e. The MOLE!)...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The helmets during the waterfal... survivorscott 01-12-03 1
   I woudn't call it "carried away"...... dcarrubba 01-13-03 2
       RE: I woudn't call it "carried away... PlaneJane3 01-14-03 3
       Disinformation? Q 01-14-03 4
           RE: Disinformation?...I don't think... dcarrubba 01-14-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-12-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The helmets during the waterfall game.."
Lets not get carried away with "everything diffrent about michael is a clue.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-13-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dcarrubba Click to send private message to dcarrubba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I woudn't call it "carried away"...in the past RED means the MOLE"
I thought Boatman was the Mole based on this clue before I even found this forum and saw the other things pointing toward Boatman! So I wasn't "getting carried away and making everything about Michael which is different a clue". It was a clue to me before I even read the other things on this site. If you remember from the previous Mole, everyone was handed a green apple, except Bill...who was handed the red one. In the last episode showing the clues, they explained that that was a clue...red stands for The Mole.

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I woudn't call it "carried away"...in the past RED means the MOLE"
This is a good clue... it definetly relates to last years apple clue. Boy, there is sure a lot of evidence that points towards Boatman right now.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Disinformation?"
OK, I too am leaning towards a Boatman Mole, but could they being throwing disinformation at us? Would they give the same type of color clue again this season? No doubt the Celebs have seen the mole, at least some of them, so could they be trying to confuse them? If I was a producer, I would provide far more wrong clues than right ones, but hey, I'm evil that way.

So I am not disagreeing with the value of the clue, just wondering if disinformation is at work here. As a lot of the mole is.

Thoughts?

01-14-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Disinformation?...I don't think they'd deviate from red for the Mole..."
Red thumbprint means you've been bitten by the mole...so any other color wouldn't make much sense...but you may be right. They might be taking the clues we knew from last year and tricking us by using them meaninglessly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •