The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
Crank out the FOMOs!!!

Time to make those lists of your top suspects! It should be interesting to see who everyone is gunning for this season.

Remaining people:

Stephan Baldwin
Corbin Bernsen
Michael Boatman
Kathy Griffin
Frederique Van Der Waal
Erik von Detten

Jims' Suspect List

1. Michael Boatman
2. Frederique
3. Kathy Griffin
4. Erik von Detten
5. Corbin Bernsen
6. Stephen Baldwin

Notes:

-Hmmmm... That looks really close to my Popularity List...

-He's made some mistakes in the challenges: Small role in the Water challenge (which is one I wouldn't want to be a part of if I were the Mole), and chose to "Hang out." Also, he did virtually NOTHING in the Sheep Game. Check the tape for yourself. And, he's been edited so conspicuously! I don't believe anyone's said "I think Michael's the Mole" yet!

(First Darwin, now Michael? Geez...)

-There's just something about Frederique... She's made some blunders, and she seems like the type of person that people like to underestimate.

-I find Kathy suspicious in a few ways. The only reservation I have is her comments in her interviews about not doing well, and that her friends were Kim and Michael. I have feeling she is out in the next 2 eps.

-Erik is a quiet fellow. He screwed up Frederique's shot at getting some buckets, but redeemed himself with the sheep.

-Corbin could be the mole, but I doubt it. He tries really hard and has won/almost won a good deal of money. It would be a good strategy for the Mole though...

-If Stephen's the mole, I'll be disappointed. Look at his stats: Won $10,000 in the water, and $15,000 with Sheep. Half of the money has been won by him alone, and the other half, he couldn't touch.

HAVE FUN!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
*proud to be a MikeFOMO*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 ejm92 01-09-03 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 magic_star 01-09-03 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 BaquaR13 01-09-03 3
 I can't believe I am saying this, b... PapaBear 01-10-03 4
   RE: I can't believe I am saying thi... Q 01-10-03 5
       RE: I can't believe I am saying thi... PapaBear 01-10-03 6
   RE: I can't believe I am saying thi... Bert 01-10-03 7
   Um...... PapaBear 01-13-03 12
       RE: Um...... Jims02 01-13-03 13
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 buckeyegirl 01-10-03 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 Loree 01-10-03 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 johnthemod 01-11-03 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1 Bebo 01-12-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-09-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
1. Frederique
2. Corbin Bernsen
3. Michael Boatman
4. Erik von Detten
5. Kathy Griffin
6. Stephan Baldwin

I really don't have a lot to say.....Baldwin isn't the Mole, Griffin most likely isn't, Detten seems too clueless to be the Mole, Boatman seems too interested in the game to be the Mole (but still could be), Corbin could be, but Fred is my top pick.

2002 NFC North Champs
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
1.Erik- Obviously did good in the sheep game so he wouldn't look suspicious so early on.

2.Michael Boatman- Made some really bad decisions. Editing odd on him.

3.Steven Baldwin- Making maybe too much money for them but still had some suspicious behavior.

4.Frederique- I still don't think they would pick her but she did a good job at forcing suspicion on others.

5.Corbin Berson- Not the mole.

6.Kathy Griffin- ABC would have to be stupid.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
1. Erik Van Detten
2. Michael Boatman
3. Frederique
4. Kathy Griffin
5. Corbin Bersen
6. Stephen Baldwin

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I can't believe I am saying this, but ..."
1. Stephen - See reasons below
2. Michael - He just isn't being focused on as much as everyone else. Basically I just have a feeling that he could the mole.
3. Frederique - She seems to have had the most opportunity for sabatoge. She could have purposly not grabbed the water bucket in the waterfall game, and she didn't do much with the sheep - she just had a good partner.
4. Kathy - Basically I am just hoping that she isn't the mole. Although she did seem pretty suspicious in the sheep game when she was trying to herd absolutely nothing. All she seems to want to do is cause problems. Maybe that is exactly what the producers want though ...
5. Corbin - Seems to be trying. He might have done some sabotage in the waterfall game - it is too hard for us to tell exactly how the "strong" teams actions affected that game. In the Sheep game he would have won had his first sheep not escaped.
6. Erik - I just don't think that he is smart enough nor has enough of a personallity to pull off being the mole. I look for him to be gone next week.

That's right, I did am on the Stephen FOMO train (apparently all by myself at the moment ). Part of the reason is that nobody else seems to feel that way (that way I get some bragging rights if I happen to be correct ). Mainly, though, I feel like Baldwin is the mole for the following reasons:

1) In the Waterfall game, Steve positioned himself to be a "hanging out" guy and just happened to go first. This would be exactly where the producers would want the mole - he set the time that the other two players would have to beat. So the better he did, the worse that it was for the team. Let them win the first $10,000 in hopes that it would cost them the other $20,000. In fact, did he even had a time limit?

2) When the players were "getting to know each other", Mr. Baldwin was absent and someone had to go and get him. I think that the players were right, he was in the house being told how to catch a sheep.

3) In the selection for the sheep game, Stevie did not even make a move to try and pair up with anybody. Maybe he just made a lucky guess, but it looked to me as if he had prior knowledge of the game. He put himself in a position to "be a hero" to the group, taking suspicion off of himself. I am sure this is something that the producers want to have happen for the mole early on - even if it costs them $15,000.

4) In the van ride with Frederique and Corbin, he seemed to be trying to influence the others players suspicions towards Kathy. This reminded me of the kind of maniupulation that Bill pulled on the last mole. It also seemed wierd when he showed Corbin his journal where he wrote "There are no rules". I wish that I had a screen shot of that. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a "hidden clue" there.

You know, the more that I type, the more that I am convincing myself.

On a different topic, didn't it seem wierd that the players had the opportunity to win so much money in this episode when the possible total is only $250,000? I may be mistaken, but there was a chance for the team to rack up $70,000 ($30,000 at the waterfall, $40,000 at the sheep thing). That is more that a quarter of the available total. They usually save the higher value games to the end.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Welcome to to the StevieFOMO!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-10-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I can't believe I am saying this, but ..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-03 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

I have only one comment Papa

2) When the players were "getting to know each other", Mr. Baldwin was absent and someone had to go and get him. I think that the players were right, he was in the house being told how to catch a sheep.

Then Kim went in and returned saying he would be right out. Then she was executed. If she saw him talking with someone, would she not have put votes (answers) to him???? Thereby not being the loser of the first elimination.

My first thoughts after he exited the building and swaggered around was, He was just smoking something off camera. After all they were most likely sent to Hawaii on private transport and no customs was involved.

He was toking up, IMO

Thoughts?

Also the part were he points to his book and says, that is a clue, the number three was involved. Anyone remember who has journal # 3?

Edited to say, damn Kim was # 3, oh well

01-10-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I can't believe I am saying this, but ..."
He was toking up, IMO

I would not be one ounce surprised if that is the absolute truth. When he was recounting his most embarassing moment, he looked as if he were as high as a kite. Of course he seemed stoned most of the episode.

Although, if he were talking to producers in the house, I'm sure that they would have made sure that no one just walked in on them. They would have had lookouts, cameras, whatever so I don't think that Kim going to find Steve would have given her any mole-type information. As soon as she started toward the house, they would have been alerted, the producers would have disappeared and Stevie would have just stuck the doobie back in his mouth and waited for her to come back in. IMO. But you are probably right, he most likely was just back there "getting happy".

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I can't believe I am saying this, but ..."
"Let them win the first $10,000 in hopes that it would cost them the other $20,000. In fact, did he even had a time limit?"
Yep- six minutes.

"In the van ride with Frederique and Corbin, he seemed to be trying to influence the others players suspicions towards Kathy."
Reminds me more of Steve and Jim from Mole 1.

"On a different topic, didn't it seem wierd that the players had the opportunity to win so much money in this episode when the possible total is only $250,000? I may be mistaken, but there was a chance for the team to rack up $70,000 ($30,000 at the waterfall, $40,000 at the sheep thing). That is more that a quarter of the available total. They usually save the higher value games to the end."
I thought that that was odd myself... although don't forget there's only five gameplaying episodes in total. Maybe they went for the higher ones at the beginining to grab ratings, and the next three weeks will be less money involved, and more again at the end. I don't feel any $100,000 finale games though...

-bert

01-13-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
12. "Um......"
OK, forget everything that I just said. With the appearance of Jim's opening sequence clue, I must say that Mike is now my number 1 pick - so switch my #1 & #2 picks and that is what I think.

I'm so embarassed

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Um......"
OK, Papabear. I was going to do some stats tomorrow (Erist style!), so I'll try to remember to switch 'em around for you.

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
Here are my suspects:
1.FrederiqueShe took forever on the waterfall game, and out of everybody, I think she was the one I probably underestimated the most....
2.Erik I think being quiet could be a rouse, and doing well on the sheep game could be a cover for later blunders as the mole. (Plus, he's cute, and I'd like him to stick around a little while longer.)
3.Stephen He seemed suspicious because he didn't look for a partner in the sheep game, and then closed the gates before going for a sheep-he did manage to catch one anyway, but that was enough to make me go hmmmm.....
4.Kathy As Michael Boatman stated, when she was herding sheep at one point she was standing alone, with no sheep anywhere around her.
5.Corbin He tried really hard to win at all the games, and just seemed to intense to be the mole.
6.Michael Just a gut feeling....(but look where that got lex...)

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
Right now I don't know. But here's my guesses...

1. Michael Boatman - don't know why but the way he is in the background and nobody is suspecting him makes me suspicious of him

2. Corbin - I think he will probably win the game. If not I think he will be the mole. I just think he will be around until the end.

3. Stephen - I think Stephen will be around till the end or close to it also. I doubt they picked him to be the mole. So maybe he wins it or comes in 2nd.

4. Kathy - I really don't think they would ever pick Kathy to be the mole and I don't think she is smart enough to be the winner. So I think she will probably be voted out before the final 3.

5. Eric - He seems to be trying too hard to be the mole or win. So I just don't see him being the mole at all.

6. Frederique - I still see her out of the game next or soon. I don't think she will be at the end so she isn't the mole.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
1. Michael Boatman - he's the only one smart enough

2. Stephen Baldwin - there's something really fishy about the way he's acting, but that may just be because he's stoned out of his mind

3. Frederique - it'd be cool to have a model be the mole, i dunno

4. Corbin Bernsen - I don't really suspect him, but I don't have any major reason to not suspect him

5. Eric van Detton - he basically gave away in his confessional that he's not the mole, unless he's a really good actor...

6. Kathy Griffin - I just DO NOT want to believe she lasts until the final episode, please let her leave next

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.1"
1. Michael Boatman - Most Molelike behavior in the game: going last in the waterfall challenge. If either of the two ahead of him succeeded, all he had to do was take longer - and given Stephen's time, it became an excusable loss. If neither of the two ahead of him succeeded, he could fail too, and everyone would attribute his failure to the difficulty of the game. Out of game clues include: Jims' opening credits spoiler, pic on website with him pointing to the word Mole, didn't see him in tonight's commercial.

2. Kathy Griffin - Put herself in the strong group and did poorly with the sheep.

3. Frederique - Dino-Boy was the reason they won the sheep, not her. Easy to sabotage the waterfall game once Baldwin put up that awesome time.

4. Corbin Bernsen - He's trying to win this game, not sabotage.

5. Stephen Baldwin - He's trying too hard to cast suspicion on himself, yet he put an awful lot of money in that pot.

6. Erik von Detten - He played the sheep game too aggressively. Since the others were failing, it would have been easy to sabotage the "pretty team" without being obvious.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •