The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Molerons! It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Molerons! It"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-03 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-05-03 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

Well, I have personally decided that we need to have one of these threads for the new seasons of The Mole, because I don't remember us having these. Let's stick to these rules now, shall we (even though I admit failing some of them )

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's executee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re:Hey Molerons!, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Kim Coles so it is easier to tally votes quickly and accuratey.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Fredrrique (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

Possible Executees
Kim Coles
Kathy Griffen
Corbin Bernsen
Fredrrique Van der Wal
Michael Boatman
Erik von Detten
Stephen Baldwin

EXEMPTIONS: If you so choose you can add at the bottom of your post who you think will gain an exemption in this round of the game. Enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks for the help with this, I tried to rush, and that is never a good thing! It will be perfect next time, I promise!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Frederique survivorscott 01-05-03 1
 Kim Coles Jims02 01-05-03 2
   VOTE CHANGE: Erik "Dino Boy" Detton Jims02 01-05-03 3
 Kim Coles magic_star 01-05-03 4
   Erik von Detten survivormitsx 01-05-03 5
 Frederique Bebo 01-05-03 6
   Vote Change: DinoBoy goes extinct Bebo 01-08-03 19
 Fredrrique Van der Wal blacknwhitedog 01-06-03 7
   Fredrrique rockluver 01-06-03 8
   Vote Change: Kim Coles blacknwhitedog 01-08-03 17
 Fredrrique Ronnet 01-06-03 9
 Erik von Detten lroy 01-06-03 10
 Kim Coles bondt007 01-06-03 11
 RE: Fredrrique buckeyegirl 01-06-03 12
 Ms. Van der Wal PapaBear 01-07-03 13
 Frederique GuessItRains 01-07-03 14
 Frederique Loree 01-07-03 15
 Frederique Van Der Wal FFantasyFX 01-07-03 16
 Kim Coles Pepe Le Pew 01-08-03 18
 Erik von Detten L82LIFE 01-08-03 20
 Erik von Detten muckyduck 01-08-03 21
 Erik von Detten ejm92 01-08-03 22
 Michael Boatman QueenP 01-08-03 23
 Erik von Detten IceCat 01-08-03 24
   Erik von Detten (read why please) BunsTsukino 01-11-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-05-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Frederique"
Yay I am first!
I go with her, because of evidence found in episode two, none point to her being there.

P.S. Survivormitsx, you might want to edit your post so that the survivor refrences are replaced with Mole refrences.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kim Coles"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-03 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

Ep2 spoiler crosses these three off!

-Corbin
-Kathy
-Stephen

So, between Frederique, Michael, Erik, and Kim...

I'll guess Kim. I have this weird feeling that Frederique will do okay at this game (maybe even the Mole?). And I'm guessing Erik and Michael can take quick quizzes.

Edit: How did my post take 2 minutes to write? Dang it, Sscott beat me to the punch...

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "VOTE CHANGE: Erik "Dino Boy" Detton"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-03 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

First vote change of the season!

Just saw the Tivo Ep2 spoiler...

Guessing Erik, just to be special!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-05-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kim Coles"
Buh Bye.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Erik von Detten"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-03 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

I am also going to say Erik von Detten, although Fredrrique is a very close second. I am thinking Kim is the mole, so that is why I rules her out, also everyone remember DELETE YOUR SIGS in this thread. thanks.

EDIT: Sorry guys for my lack of following the rules this round... I'll be better next time, promise! So I just did this as an example of what not to do hehe, yea that sounds good...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Frederique"
Why? Because as previously mentioned, we can rule some folks out because they are shown in the cliff diving, which we have been told is in E2. Since I think the overhead shot is of Dino Boy (and he's still one of my top picks for the Mole), I see no reason to change my mind on who's gone first.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vote Change: DinoBoy goes extinct"
Since we have two Kathy Griffin sources saying that Frederique is there for the cliff dive, I'm changing my vote.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fredrrique Van der Wal"
Because I said so!

I dunno, just not Kathy, Corbin, Stephen.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Fredrrique "
Guessing .
Yeah my 100th posting !!!!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vote Change: Kim Coles"
Based on the KG Ep 2 spoiler.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-06-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Fredrrique"
just cuz

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Erik von Detten"
I think the lack of any sort of pre-show publicity and the cancellation of his show spells execution time. Tied for second, Fredrrique & Kim Coles.

Gosh, i missed this!

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kim Coles"
...It what?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fredrrique "
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-03 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

I'm choosing the supermodel because it goes along with my PTTE....

Edited because I forgot to remove my sig pic...

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-07-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ms. Van der Wal"
And I think that that Bernsen guy will get an exemption.

So what do I win?

-PB

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Frederique"
Between the TV Guide, Tivo, and Vidcap spoilers, it appears that we have at least circumstantial proof of everybody except Frederique making it to the second episode. I'd also add that she seems to me the least likely to be the mole anyway and has therefore the best chance at being the first out.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Frederique"
Seems odd to me they would bother to cast a supermodel and then not feature her alot on the previews. Unless of course... she is executed first.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-07-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Frederique Van Der Wal"
Almost everyone else seems present and accounted for in Episode 2.

Pepe Le Pew 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kim Coles"
No idea... just going with a feeling.

Backup pick: Frederique.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Erik von Detten"
Since he's not on the "safe" list, and I think he may be a few bricks shy in the brains dept. (I mean, afterall, he did sign on for Dinotopia ).

muckyduck 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-08-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail muckyduck Click to send private message to muckyduck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Erik von Detten"
because all the others have been mentioned in episode 2

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-08-03, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Erik von Detten"
Anyone who shares their first name with me is destined to go out early or be a really horrible character (just two short examples....both Eric from BB3 and Eric from RR11.....didn't do so hot...).....anyways, he seems a bit shallow and will turn out to be Bob #2.......since I only know like 2 of these "celebrities", I'm treating this as an edition of people I've never seen before....I'll take Boatman for the exemption.

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Michael Boatman"
since it appears no one else has picked him yet. I don't want him feeling left out.

Pam

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Erik von Detten"
His name offends me...

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-11-03, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Erik von Detten (read why please)"
I'm guessing this name because of a random theory...

In the introductions, it lists the people in this order:

1)Stephen
2)Frederique
3)Corbin
4)Kathy
5)Michael
6)Erik
7)Kim

If it is the list of executed players in reverse order...I hope I'm wrong; Erik is cool!

~BunsTsukino

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •