The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2, State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2, State of the Spoiling"

Welcome to this week's edition of the State of the Spoiling, your one-stop shopping for Moleron clues, spoilers, and speculation. Here's a link's to last week's SOTS.

Episode Information

Episode 2:
TiVO description - Quick episode 2 description.
TV Guide description
Fight Night - Oooh, do our little molerons go at it? And will it be a real fight or a sissy fight? Whatever it is, Kathy Griffin is involved.

And, here's the end of episode Quiz, so keep your eyes open to see what your answers would be. It also lets us know what some of the games will be (like "Underwater Charades").

Episode 3:
TV Guide description in case folks are ready to look ahead.
Press Release - Will Ahmad read their journals out loud? As we already know from Stephen's journal, "there are no rules".

Player Information

"FOMO" stands for FOr MOle. Basically, if you thought Kim Coles was the Mole, you were a KimFOMO. You were also mistaken. Here are some of the FOMO discussions currently going on:

Mole Suspect list - See who your fellow posters think are the most likely suspects and why. Don't be shy - post your own list and logic too. How can you brag at the end if you don't let folks know now?

Michael Boatman discussions:
Did Jims crack the code in the Opening Credits and reveal Michael as our Mole? Or is it just coincidence that the last letter that materializes for each player in the opening credits, when put together and unscrambled, spells BOATMAN??? IMHO, this is a major spoiler, since last season, there were a couple of clues tucked into the show's opening that revealed Bill was the Mole.

ABC Website - Looks like Michael is pointing at the word "Mole". Is he trying to tell us something about himself?
Any significance to the helmet color during the first game, or the helicopter shot in the opening credits or are the MichaelFOMOs just going overboard now?
And did ABC really show a commercial last night during Alias that included all of the players except Michael, or was I hazy from drooling over Vaughn during Alias and just missed him?

Kathy Griffin discussions:
Multiple articles that could mean she's not around for long...or that, as the Mole, she's trying to misdirect the audience in addition to her fellow players.

Frederique discussions:
Sheep Sabotage?

And what would be a Mole player discussion without a look at the bags? Is there any significance to the fact that they focused in on Michael, Kim, and Kathy's? Or were they just giving us a quick clue to say our goodbyes to Kim while we could?

Previous Episode Information
Naughtykittysara was nice enough to start a spot to summarize Episode 1 Clues
State of the Episode - This was a real-time, play-by-play account of the game as it unfolded.

Fun stuff

Each week, we'll have a voting thread, where you can vote for the next eliminee. I'll update this post with a link once this week's has been started. (and I'll do a better job of locking the old one once the episode is done next time)

Don't miss survivorscott's deliciously funny summary of the first episode.

It's not too late to join two fun games on the General Discussion forum, PTTE (picks to the end) and Anti-Executee. For those already playing, there's still plenty of time to move up or down in the standings, so keep those entries updated. Just remember, don't include spoiler/speculation information in your entries, since those are on the General Discussion board.

We also have the first Popularity Poll of the season set up on the General Discussion forum, and the discussion is already lively.

And pre-show, here's what we all thought would happen - elimination order, who would win, and who was our Mole. Who will get bragging rights?

SOTS is provided by FindtheMole.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, the amazing Jims hasn't cracked the code on me yet, so I wouldn't count on it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Actually... Jims02 01-13-03 1
   Who da' mole? PapaBear 01-13-03 3
 RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoilin... survivorscott 01-13-03 2
 RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoilin... katem 01-13-03 4
 RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoilin... Q 01-14-03 5
   A light bulb just went off... Bebo 01-14-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Actually..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-03 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

I wouldn't use "amazing"... more like "marvelous" and "fantastic" instead.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was a coincidence about the Intro Clue? Here I am, all proud that I've FINALLY found one of those neat graphic clues, and it probably won't even be legit!

(Great job on the SOTS by the way)

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, the amazing Jims hasn't cracked the code on me yet, so I wouldn't count on it.

I dunno... I did notice something when the SB posters were first introduced, they had all these scrambling letters around, and I noticed which were the last ones to appear

SU_VIVORBLOWS
AY_K
MA_IBUBARBIE
BEB_
SHER_ADAVE
SLE_EVE
PA_ABEAR
JI_S02
CYCLEH_USEN
RED L_DY
GEORGIAB_LLE
_AQUAR13

OK, Bebo, I've figured you out now... You can't fool me! I know EXACTLY who it is!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Who da' mole?"
Hmmmmmmm.......

*grins*

<singing>I know who the mole is, I know who the mole is...</singing>

RALOPEPMAAEB = PAPABEAR MOLE!!!!!!!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoiling"
Good job as always

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoiling"
Great job Ms. Bebo

Now that I'm a MichaelFOMO, I need info on when all the rest go. AND, since it appears that Kathy did not win I need to change my PTTE, It's becoming a big mess. DAMN !!!!!

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-14-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2, State of the Spoiling"
Thanks for the SOTS Bebo. I am also a MikeFOMO now, but I can't shake the feeling about that statement made prior to the show about the Mole being the last person you would think???

Mike is not the last one I would suspect as the Mole. But then again who knows what the people who make the press releases are thinking or basing that on.

Good job.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A light bulb just went off..."
I am also a MikeFOMO now, but I can't shake the feeling about that statement made prior to the show about the Mole being the
last person you would think???

Q, when you brought that up, an idea popped into my head. Look at the intro order presented in Jims - who's last? Yup, Boatman.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •