The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
Since we're at least partially familiar with the contestants, i formally declare a dedicated thread for making pre-episode one predicitons about the identity of the Mole, the winner, the runner-up, the first one off.... and the other three.

for easy reference:

Stephen Baldwin (blond guy from Threesome)
Michael Boatman (black guy from spin City/Arli$$)
Corbin Bernsen (old guy from LA Law / Major League)
Kathy Griffin (redhead with weird voice from Suddenly Susan (maybe?))
Kim Coles (got me??)
Frederique (some model ? )
Erik von Detten (now older little kid from a bunch of Disney stuff)

I stand by my "race card" prediction for Boatman as the mole. I guess Kim Coles to win, since I can't immediately picture her as a washed-up loser. Frederique off first, because models are dumb and dumb rhymes with red thumb.

(sigh)...let's hope that this is passable so mole 4 actually happens.

And Ahmad, you had best shine!

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'll try AyaK 12-19-02 1
   RE: I'll try SurvivorBlows 12-20-02 3
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... magic_star 12-20-02 2
 Who Is Cyclehausen??? Jims02 12-20-02 4
 Some Pictures... Femme 12-20-02 5
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... survivorscott 12-21-02 6
 agreed...partially juggdishseuss 12-21-02 7
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... Bebo 12-21-02 8
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... kyngsladye 12-26-02 9
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... BaquaR13 12-26-02 10
 You can't spell his name without M-... mikey 12-27-02 11
   RE: You can't spell his name withou... NaughtyKittySara 12-27-02 12
   RE: You can't spell his name withou... PlaneJane3 12-28-02 13
   RE: You can't spell his name withou... survivorscott 01-05-03 15
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... a77u12a 01-03-03 14
 RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a ce... probably clueless 01-08-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'll try"
Hey, cycle, nice to see you again! OK, here's my pre-picks:

Mole: I like your logic about Stone Stanley playing the "race card" with Boatman as the mole. However, I'll stick with my "studio politics" prediction of von Detten as the mole, simply so that Disney can be assured of getting the kid as much face time as possible.

Winner: Boatman or Kathy Griffin. I think Corbin Bernsen is very competitive, but I can't see him guessing the mole. Boatman would be the ultimate race card winner. Griffin, with her well-known love of reality TV, will have the most motivation to not mess up!

First off: Frederique. Not all models are dumb. Former Havard professor Jill Ker Conway, who later became president of Smith College, was a well-paid professional model for a couple of years (she said that the hardest part of modeling for her was putting up with men who treated her like a moron). However, Frederique is no Jill Ker Conway....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'll try"
>Mole: I like your logic about Stone Stanley playing the "race
>card" with Boatman as the mole. However, I'll stick
>with my "studio politics" prediction of von Detten as the
>mole, simply so that Disney can be assured of getting
>the kid as much face time as possible.

Of course the irony is ABC has cancelled his series after only like 4 episodes... it will have stopped airing by the time Celeb Mole starts airing

-SB

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-20-02, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-02 AT 02:55 AM (EST)

Erik von Detten is our mole.

Griffin is your winner.

Coles is the first to be executed.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Who Is Cyclehausen???"
Oh gee... That name sounds familiar, but I just can't place it... Hmmmmm...

I hate to say it (since I *love* going against the grain), but I think the mole may be Michael Boatman as well.

Executions?

1. Frederique
2. Kim Coles
3. Stephen Baldwin
4. Eric Von Detten
5. Corbin Bernsen
WINNER: Kathy Griffin
MOLE: Michael Boatman

Just a guess though... I know that Kathy Griffin is "somewhat" of a fan of The Mole already, so that might give her the edge. Or she might just be the Mole!!!

I'm assuming right now that it's not Kim Coles, due to the information about her joining at the last second.

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-20-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Some Pictures..."
Since all we have are really un-clear action shots of these knuckleheads from Webby's exceptional vid-caps... Here's some pics, and my early ptte.

First Eliminated: Stephen Baldwin

Second Eliminated: Corbin Bernsen

Third Eliminated: Kim Coles

Fourth Eliminated: Frederique

Fifth Eliminated: Michael Boatman

Winner:Erik von Detten

Mole: Kathy Griffin

And, your new host with HUGE shoes to fill, Ahmad Rashad...

Missed you, Cycle, hon. Glad to see you again.

F e m m e

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-21-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
I am going to go with Corbin bernsen as the Mole just for the simple reason I have seen him more and he is the biggest name amongst them, so having him on the whole run is a bigger draw.

I think Kim will be your first boot
Followed by Fredrique who slips by the first week on pure luck.
Then Pretty Boy
Followed by Barney Rubble
I think Kathy and Michael will form a Coalition (not an aliance) to get to the final two. At which point Meadow Muffin steps in and takes out Kathy
With Michael being your final winner.

We all know Kathy is a reality show fiend( join the club) and she will be the only one smart enough to form a coalition in the begining. I think she will take Michael along because, lets face it, he seems the smartest one of the group and he will also be high on her Mole list. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-21-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "agreed...partially"
So the Mole has returned in some perverse form or fashion of it's once former glorious self. It's not quite the same game, let's be honest but at least it isn't Joe Millionaire. He's a mole in his own right. Okay, on to business: I have to agree that Frederique will be the first eliminated because dumb rhymes with stupid. As far as Kathy Griffin being the mole, no chance. They don't want to lose viewers with this little celeb venture, they want to make new ones. No one wants to consider she'll be around that long, producers included. The mole will wind up being Anderson who will misguide the rest playing the part of some kid actor Eric that no one has ever heard of. How many Elvis references are we expecting? I suppose that should be a thread of it's own, huh? Put me down for 200. Aloha for a while!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
Frederique will go first.

I'll go with the cross-promotion theory that Dino-boy Erik is the Mole - too bad his show didn't last long enough.

Kathy Griffin will provide some comic moments along the way but end up losing out to Michael Boatman.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-26-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
Argghhh...I can't choose

1st to go-Corbin Bernsen
2nd to go-Frederique
3rd to go-Stephen Baldwin
4th to go-Kathy Griffin
Runner Up-Kim Coles
Winner-Erik von Detten
Mole--Michael Boatman

|
Is totally surprised that cyclehausen has never seen Frederique in the Victoria's Secret catalogue

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-26-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
The First Loser- Frederique
The Winner- Michael Boatman
The Mole- Erik von Detten

Thought she was missing in a lot of the promo shots.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-27-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "You can't spell his name without M-O-L-E"
The mole = Michael Boatman
Winner= Kathy Griffin
First off: Frederique

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-27-02, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: You can't spell his name without M-O-L-E"
I think a girl is the mole since the first mole was a female, the second a male...it would be cool to have another female! Plus a non-caucasian mole would be great too!

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: You can't spell his name without M-O-L-E"
Agreed with these predictions completely!

Boatman is the mole
Griffin wins it
and Frederique, girl, you're off first!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-05-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: You can't spell his name without M-O-L-E"
the same can be said about Kim Coles

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-03, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
hi everyone!!ahhhh...feels like home...

anyways--
kim coles was on some fox sitcom called "living single" which featured 4 african america women living in a house. she played the dumb one....
hope that info isn't up yet...

see ya!
a77u12a

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pre-Pix : The plus side of a celebrity edition"
Here's the definitive list, the way it will be, according to an informed insider. What they were informed about or why they were inside has yet to be determined.

1. Eric Von Detten
2. Frederique
3. Kim Coles
4. Kathy Griffin
5. Corbin Bernsen
WINNER: Stephen Baldwin
MOLE: Michael Boatman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •