The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Player Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-02-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Player Speculation"
I was thinking since all we have in the way of spoiling so far is speculation that we may try and figure something out by analyzing the players.

Kathy she seems most likely to either win it all or be the Mole. She is the only one who is a fanatic of the reality show genre. She is the most likey to form a coalition in the early going of the show if she is not the Mole, but who would she pick? I personaly think she would pick someone who would help her get to the end. The only candidate I think she would go for is Michael Boatman, he seems to have the intelligence to pick up on the game quickly. If she doesn't get into a coalition we can consider her a good mole candidate.She is also th only one with a full date of birth on her profile

Stephen The only other player with any reality show experience (Fear Factor). He might be a candidate to win based on the fact he has a competitive spirit. Reasons he may be the Mole: name recognition and he did star( or was in a movie) in Usual Suspects not really a clue but I thought it was interesting.He also has just his birth month listed as his date of birth. Probably means nothing like Kathy's date but interesting none the less. He is also the one that the target audience demographic knows the best.

Frederique Doesn't seem high on anyones list as either a winner or the Mole which might make her very UTR as the Mole. Not many people give her a chance, she is listed as either number one or number two on everyones list of the first ones to go, Most of the speculation is based on the fact that she is a supermodel.

Eric Another likely candidate for Mole based on the fact he is/was the only one with a show on ABC. He is the youngest of the players so he may have enthusiasm on his side.

Kim Is high on the early to go list for most everybody. This is based on the fact that she was a last minute replacement and that most of the characters she has played weren't the brightest. She may form a coalition with Michael based on race or be edited to look like it based on past reality show editing.One fact that is interesting on her bio is, she was the only one who put down she enjoys traveling to Hawaii, the sight of this series

CorbinThe one with most recognizable name other than Stephen. His chances of being the Mole are good based on name recognition. He is the oldest so that may make him not as likely to be the Mole based on the fact that the oldest gentleman was the Mole last time

Michael is a leading candidate to be both the Mole and the winner on most people's lists. He has the most speculation about him going into the first episodes.there are many theories based on Race, smarts and some visual clues in the official sight.

Ahmad is the host, lets hope they don't pull any weird crud and make the host the mole.

What do you guys think? we are less than a week away and their hasn't been much spoiling. Do you agree? disagree? have better speculation lets hear it.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •