The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More on the episode two fight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-06-03, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More on the episode two fight"
Here is an article from Entertainment weekly.com, It confirms Kathy, Corbin, and Stephen are in the second episode, It also give us clues as to who she hung around with and maybe how far she got into the game.

'Mole' Position

Kathy Griffin dishes on her fellow ''Mole'' stars. The self-proclaimed D-lister recounts her Hawaiian adventure with the cast of forgotten celebs

Ahh...the glamorous life of a celebrity: jetting to Hawaii, competing among other fabulous stars, and getting strangled by Stephen Baldwin. Kathy Griffin lived that high life as a contestant on ABC's ''Celebrity Mole: Hawaii'' (premieres Jan. 8), and gave EW the dirty dish on this Battle of the Need-Work Stars.
-- Kathy Griffin, as told to Josh Wolk

When I saw our group, I was like, ''Jesus Christ, I've had beer bashes with bigger celebrities.'' And I count myself among that list: I'm a proud member of the D list. Corbin Bernsen said it was great to be on six episodes of prime time. That's like saying, ''I just got a great part in a movie. It's a snuff film, therefore it will be my last film, but it is a movie.''

There was Erik von Detten, the costar of the not-very-popular ''Dinotopia,'' and, well, it's possible that he's retarded. I don't have a doctor's note, but on one of our van rides to a challenge, he would say stuff like ''I just wonder when I'm gonna lose my baby face.'' And everyone else would want to talk about it! All day! Stephen Baldwin, I'm convinced he has killed people. He choked me once! I had sassed back, and what better way to disarm a lady than...to choke her? And later on, Baldwin took Bernsen's journal, and they got in a scuffle. I have to give it up to them both in one respect: Every minute that they're on is really good in a superpsychotic way. And Frederique van der Wal, of course I'm not going to click with her, because she is ''Dutch model.'' There'd be a lot of her talking about the burden of being known just for being beautiful. I don't feel that burden, I don't identify with that burden -- I wouldn't even use the word ''burden.''

I got along really well with Kim Coles and Michael Boatman; I feel like the other people tortured me. But I'm having ''Mole'' parties at my house every week, and will have 12 of my gay friends come over. They're going to give me such s--- behind my back anyway, so I'm going to say, ''You know what, fellas? Just get it over with, say it to my face.'' I know it's going to be complete humiliation, so I'm going to celebrate it.

(Posted:01/10/03)

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More on the episode two fight Jims02 01-06-03 1
   RE: More on the episode two fight survivormitsx 01-07-03 2
   RE: More on the episode two fight magic_star 01-07-03 3
       Blast! Jims02 01-07-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More on the episode two fight"
Corbin Bernsen said it was great to be on six episodes of prime time.

Is it just me, or does this lead you to think that Corbin is either the winner, loser, or Mole?

There was Erik von Detten, the costar of the not-very-popular ''Dinotopia,'' and, well, it's possible that he's retarded.

Whatever this means, I'm guessing that Erik doesn't make it that far in the game (unless he's the Mole)

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry, but this space is reserved for Celebrity Mole. Any signatures violating this space shall receive a minimum of 30 days in the local insane asylum"

Don't even THINK about highlighting it either!

Thank you. That is all.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More on the episode two fight"

Exactly what i was thinking,Jims. I am also thinking that we are going to get a surprise execution the first eppy-Erik Von Detten. Kathy my guess makes it really far into the game too because she has no problem saying how she feels about a lot of people (My guess final three, and Stephen final four.). Frederique I don't think wins but will stay longer than we expect...this is interesting...time to change my anti-executee and PTTE

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-07-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More on the episode two fight"
>Whatever this means, I'm guessing that
>Erik doesn't make it that
>far in the game (unless
>he's the Mole)

I think it supports the claim that he is the mole. Why is he retarded? Because he's the mole!

>
>-----------------------------------------------------------
>"I'm sorry, but this space is
>reserved for Celebrity Mole. Any
>signatures violating this space shall
>receive a minimum of 30
>days in the local insane
>asylum"

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

>Don't even THINK about highlighting
>it either!

>
>Thank you. That is all.
>-----------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo I'm in Jim's sig space!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Blast!"
I'll get you, magic_star!!!

"I'm sorry, but this space is reserved for Celebrity Mole. Any signatures violating this space shall receive a minimum of 30 days in the local insane asylum"

*chases magic_star with his Holiday Pick Axr again*

Thank you. That is all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •