The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 06:14 AM (EST)

Congrats to GTmike & magic_star

Mole Anti-Executee results will go up later today. Sorry about the delay on the AE results

Congrats to all of the BillFOMOs!!! Bill was the Mole. What a sneaky guy. Congrats to Dorothy for winning.

This was a fun show. I don't know about all of you, but I felt like I was going through what all of them went through and felt the same excitement and shock and anger when the places were revealed.

I couldn't tell if this was done back when the first time showing would have ended or if this was done just recently. Katie looked like she had lost some weight and Dorothy's hair looked longer.

I enjoyed watching this show. It was like watching Usual Suspects. You watched the entire season and battled through and guessed at everything just for the last ep. to see how the Mole sabatoged the game and what the clues were and of course to find out who the Mole was. It was well worth it.

$630,000 dollars isn't too bad. (I am trying to remember in my head as close as I can to the amount of money won). Congrats go to Dorothy. Although Bill won "a job well done," I am sure that he is getting a nice purse as well.

Congrats to GTmike and magic_star (27) for winning "Mole 2: The Next Betrayal Picks to the End"

Congrats to Bebo(32) for 2nd place and bacon (32)for 3rd place!!!

cyclehausen has the honor of being in last place in the PTTE. Congrats....I think?

You all played well. And it was a lot of fun playing with you all. I hoped that you all had as much fun playing as I had playing and hosting!!!!

Now, since this was a highlight show, this final post cannot be without a few highlights of the PTTE season:

--We had 21 players all gunning for top spot this season.

--Bebo went from last place in ep. 5 & 6 to 2nd place overall.

--cyclehausen was in last place since ep. 7 and never looked back.

--Bebo is a girl and so is Lroy. (I found this out the hard way!!!-sorry again)

--Femme and cyclehausen changed their PTTEs 5 times each for an additional 20pts. added to their PTTEs.

--ejm92 was next with 4 PTTE changes

--bacon, sleeve, DaizyMahem, Seyz, and Teddy_Bear were the only ones not to change their PTTEs once the entire season

--Total PTTE changes added up to 148 extra points.

--Of those that never changed their PTTE, no one had Bill as their pick for the mole.

--Bebo had Bill as the mole longer than anyone else in the game. She had Bill in the mole spot after ep. 5.

This is the final PTTE results. Hopefully this will not be the last one for the Mole Series. I look forward to seeing you all back to play if there is a Mole 3.

Standings
1 - GTmike (27)
2 - magic_star (27)
3 - Bebo (32)
4 - Bacon (34)
5 - ejm92 (36)
6 - sittem (37)
7 - survivormitsx (37)
8 - Kokoro (37)
9 - hrc2u (38)
10 - malibubarbie (39)
11 - Seyz (40)
12 - DaizyMahem (44)
13 - SurvivorManiac (44)
14 - katem (45)
15 - sleeeve (46)
16 - Asrai (46)
17 - jims02 (48)
18 - Femme (49)
19 - Teddy_Bear (52)
20 - ihavturtlduvluv (60)
21 - cyclehausen (62)

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!,
----GTmike

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Congrats and thanks! Bebo 08-07-02 1
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results katem 08-07-02 2
   RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results GTmike 08-07-02 6
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results sittem 08-07-02 3
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results ejm92 08-07-02 4
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results Seyz 08-07-02 5
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results magic_star 08-08-02 7
 RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results Peacemaker 08-08-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Congrats and thanks!"
Big woohoo to GTMike and magic_star!!!!!! And a small pat on the back for Bacon and me.

I'm glad you pointed out my rally. For those of you who joined the game late, my first two PTTE's had the eliminee in the winner's spot (Patrick and Rob), so I was being seen as the curse of the PTTE. Kinda like Darwin being the kiss of death for coalition members. But then I posted my third list, with Dorothy as the winner, Heather finishing third, and Al right behind her (my only slip was putting Katie as the runner-up), and I hung with it until the end. And I had Bill as the Mole on my PTTE from the very first time I posted a list.

This was fun! And a tip to lurkers: games like this are an excellent way to get into the flow of the board, so I hope y'all will play during Mole 3.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
YEY !!!! I beat all these people !!!!!

>15 - sleeeve (46)
>16 - Asrai (46)
>17 - jims02 (48)
>18 - Femme (49)
>19 - Teddy_Bear (52)
>20 - ihavturtlduvluv (60)
>21 - cyclehausen (62)

BTW Mike, something that has bothered me slightly since the beginning of the game. If two or more people end up in a tie, you rank them with the same number, for instance, you and Star won the game, but you are ranked number 1 and Star no. 2, he should also be ranked no. 1 in a tie with you.

Just a being anal I guess. Congratulations you you both and to Ms. Bebo for making such a comeback.

Thanks for hosting this game for us Mike, it has been a lot of fun

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proud member of the DotFOMO fan club !!!!!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am glad that you all had fun.

Katem as far as the standings and things. I was just being lazy there. I basically copied and pasted the numbers b/c they were in bold and I didn't want to have to retype the code for bold lettering every week. It was easier for me to keep the numbers the same and change the people.

----GTmike

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-07-02, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
Well, a move from the middle of the pack to a tie for 5th - I'll take that after refusing to make changes for so long.

GTmike - thanks very much for running this competition. It's great that people will take the time to give of themselves for others in this way. It makes the whole thing more interesting and helps overall to develop the sense of community that is here.
And, congratulations on the win!!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
A proud member of the antibillfomo coalition.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-07-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
Well, I guess finishing 5th isn't so bad, I knew it was Bill from the beginning, but I never had the courage to leave him as the Mole, lol. What a screw-up on my part, I'll never be able to forgive myself for putting Bribs as the Mole that one week and not changing it before the episode aired. Oh well, there's always a next season.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
lol.. I still have Patrick as the mole after all this time =)

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-08-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
I can't believe I won or at least tied for victory with GTmike.This game was very fun along with the other one.Thanks alot for doing these games GTmike.

This is the first game I've ever won.I can't believe it!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole 2 Final PTTE Results"
Hopefly there will be a Mole 3 so I can get in this next season. I came here one week to late to get in this. I would have given everyon a run for their money though

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •