The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Mysteries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Mysteries"
I thought it would be fun to post what the "Mole Mysteries" of the season were. You know, the "clues" (false or true) that were never really touched upon by ABC.

Here's a few to start.

1. Pabby's EPT: Had us all scrambling to take Darwin off the safe lists. Funny the pattern broke when Bill was to be executed...

2. Loree's EPT: True spoiler, but never touched upon by ABC... Coincidence perhaps? Maybe.

3. BANE: Is this a coincidence also?

4. The Mole Dossier: What was really in it? We'll never know.

I'm looking forward to see the others!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Mysteries DIZWIZ2002 08-07-02 1
 RE: Mole Mysteries Draco Malfoy 08-07-02 2
   RE: Mole Mysteries Femme 08-07-02 3
       RE: Mole Mysteries Draco Malfoy 08-07-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DIZWIZ2002 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DIZWIZ2002 Click to send private message to DIZWIZ2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Mysteries"
* The blinking gnome and blue-eyed dolls
* "The mole will beat you"
* "Are you the one?" with the blueberries, what the hell was that all about?
* The picture of the loved ones...was there no significance to the person with the upside-down newspaper?
* Animal references
* Those crazy flashing letters that had people all worked up

* And, to repeat, WHAT THE HECK WAS IN THAT DOSSIER??
DIZWIZ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Mysteries"
Coop just standing there eating a sandwich in E1 was really weird. I remember a lot of people thinking that pointed directly at Rob.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-07-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Mysteries"
In addition to all the other mysteries, the sandwich bugs me. I want to know, too, what that was all about.

I would also like to know what the hell was up with the black cat. That one shot was just too outta place.

DL - I mean Draco - I loooove your new look!

Femme

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Mysteries"
>In addition to all the other
>mysteries, the sandwich bugs me.
>I want to know, too,
>what that was all about.
>
>
>I would also like to know
>what the hell was up
>with the black cat. That
>one shot was just too
>outta place.
>

That was one I'd forgotten about. That is a great one though. I think the producers just love hecking with us.

I'm surprised they didn't tell us "We gave you the Mole in the first episode: Al, Katie, Ali, Bill- AKA Bill". Maybe that was coincidence after all.

>DL - I mean Draco -
>I loooove your new look!
>

Thanks milady. I'm now fully embracing my evil side.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •