The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-02, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
Same as before....

This thread should be used by those of you on the East Coast to post updates about tonight's FINALE, for those of you on the West Coast who want to know what happens before it airs and for those of you who just want to comment on the show without being criticized. It can also be used for any pre-show banter, anticipatory comments, whatever you want, as long as it pertains to tonight's show.

Everyone should feel free to post on this thread. Spoilers, bashing, fan posts, etc. Anything goes -- but keep in mind that there is NO FLAMING of other posters permitted.

Have fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... SurvivorBlows 08-06-02 1
   RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... canada_mole 08-06-02 2
       RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... DaSaintFan 08-06-02 3
           RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... sherlock 08-06-02 4
               RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... skyehawk 08-06-02 5
               RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... MYVERYOWN 08-06-02 6
                   RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... DaSaintFan 08-06-02 7
                   RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... LaybackSpinPatty 08-06-02 8
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... Hockey Lady 08-06-02 9
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... DaSaintFan 08-06-02 10
 Bravo fellow posters! Bebo 08-06-02 11
   RE: Bravo fellow posters! Femme 08-06-02 12
   RE: Bravo fellow posters! GeorgiaBelle 08-06-02 13
   RE: Bravo fellow posters! Loree 08-06-02 14
       RE: Bravo fellow posters! DaSaintFan 08-06-02 15
   RE: Bravo fellow posters! Peacemaker 08-06-02 17
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... TheBoredGuy 08-06-02 16
   RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... molerific 08-06-02 18
 Jims02's Thoughts (at the moment) Jims02 08-06-02 19
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... magic_star 08-06-02 20
 RE: Official E13 West Coast Update ... sittem 08-07-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
BUMP
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
i cant belive the dollar bills and the micky'ds was a clue i think they stole them from thios site lol

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
>i cant belive the dollar bills
>and the micky'ds was a
>clue i think they stole
>them from thios site
>lol

Why not? The English version did the same thing with "Buck" remember?

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
The British clues were a lot better.

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
When will the next game be afoot?

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
i think all of the clues were spotted except for 2 of them. i am really happy that dorothy won and that all of the clues were revealed. but, BANE wasnt a clue. sorry. and the stars thing really was stupid to me. i liked the clues and i think that they were placed very well. congrats to all and hopefully i will talk with you next season. please ABC? another season?

08-06-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
>i think all of the clues
>were spotted except for 2
>of them. i am really
>happy that dorothy won and
>that all of the clues
>were revealed. but, BANE wasnt
>a clue. sorry. and the
>stars thing really was stupid
>to me. i liked the
>clues and i think that
>they were placed very well.
>congrats to all and hopefully
>i will talk with you
>next season. please ABC? another
>season?

Wasn't there a lot of original threads about the use of the night sky.. but nobody caught on to the stars.. I think a lot of people kept talking about the moon.

I'm just grateful "Who is the Mole? (bill's pic)" wasn't considered a clue.. we'd never be hearing the end of it from the complainers.

A lot of the clues otherwise, were pretty well done this time around IMO.

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
Yeah! Congratulations to all of the people who found almost ALL of those clues (and that stupid Pisces star thing doesnt count anyway). I wouldn't have found any of them if it weren't for all of you smart people. There was alot of grumbling about Bill being too obvious, but give yourselves a pat on the back guys, we really did a good job of MAKING him obvious to us.

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
Congrats to all of you who got so many of these "hidden" clues! Bill become almost too obvious. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done again, folks--hope we can all "meet" again on Mole 3.

Enjoy the rest of your summer! Since we don't have a Mole 3, this fall anyway, I guess it is back to hockey--which starts October 9....

08-06-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
BTW... Why couldn't they tell us what was in the dossier?? :

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bravo fellow posters!"
Oh, was I proud to be a member of this group when I saw Anderson explain:

- The second Pisces clue - there were astrology fans who caught this when the show first aired
- The telegram clue
- The hidden clues in the titles ("admiral" and "Bill is the Mole")
- The William Shakespeare reference
- The ships
- The McD's

Excellent sleuthing! Those of you who claim not to be worthy of posting on Survivor Spoilers aren't giving yourselves enough credit, because you sure delivered here.

So, which twist was the great twist? Heather steering Dorothy to the correct Mole and costing herself the pot? Or Dorothy's near elimination, since she would have been gone if Elavia hadn't taken the money and run? Either one would satisfy that for me, because they were both juicy tidbits.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-02, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bravo fellow posters!"
I was most pleased with the Will is a scoundrel reference since I think that originated here and that pleases me. I'm so astounded that the clues we so in line with everything that was brought up this season.

Heather looked a bit whiney, but I don't blame her. Can't believe she knew so early on, but ended up losing all the same. What a great twist?

Great season, great (funny) finale and truly astounding to hear Darwin was so utterly clueless. Woulda made a great mole, I never woulda pegged his true feelings on the game!

Femme

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bravo fellow posters!"
Bebo I think you and Katem should be co-moles next year. You are fast and good. I am looking forward to next year and The Mole 3.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bravo fellow posters!"
I am still wondering what the great twist was suppose to be. I guess the fact that Dorothy would have been out if Elavia didn't take the money. Or the fact Heather helped her and then lost by one question. But that isn't really a twist. And finding out Bill was the mole wasn't that surprising. I noticed Bob and Rob were the only 2 of the 11 who had the mole and winner picked correctly. I wonder when they realized Bill was the mole?

08-06-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bravo fellow posters!"
I guess the
>fact that Dorothy would have
>been out if Elavia didn't
>take the money.

I think this should be considered the "twist", since most everyone had Dorothy or Elavia picked as the mole by that point, and Elavia walked out basically saving Dorothy that round...

Btw.. they didn't use the "AKA Bill" clue did they in their list did they?

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bravo fellow posters!"
Hopefully if they have a mole 3 they will cut out the clues thet just slap you in the face.

Like the telegram, AdMiRaL, and Bill is the mole. All the others could be argued about during the season after seeing these clues I was hoping Bill wasn't the mole but after my prime suspect(Bribs) went down I gave in to the unclimatic ending. If it were not for those clues I would have been torn between Heather and Bill and the final episode would have ment a little more. Although I did did hold out a little hope that Heather would walk out of the mole door

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
There were quite a few things that were amazing to me.

First, it floored me as to how far Heather and Dorothy got into the game without knowing who the mole was. Honestly, I have to admit I'm surprised NO ONE pegged Bill right off the bat based on his background and his demographics. Maybe it's just me, but from the beginning I thought he was a perfect choice for the mole based on those factors alone. But wow... they both made it half-way through without knowing who it was (as did everyone else who made it that far, come to think of it).

It was also interesting how both Heather and Dorothy survived executions by the skins of their teeth, with Heather finishing 11 seconds ahead of Katie, and Dorothy being saved by Elavia's departure. Amazing to think of how different the outcome would have been had either of those things panned out differently.

I also thought Dorothy knew it was Bill for a looooong time. I was shocked when they said Heather tipped her off. I figured it was vice-versa. Also, I give them credit for the way they took Bribs and Al out.

All in all, I thought the finale was nicely done. I almost wish it was two hours long, and they gave us more insight to what each player was thinking.

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
I have to say Hip Hip HOoray to the Women! We outsmarted the men! Woo hoo! Dorothy is just an intelligent person, but I think Anderson summed up Heather's game beautifully: she played with integrity, smarts, and a lot of heart. I think Heather was an awesome player. I would never have thought of her as such a smart person---probably because of the way she looks. But she was the first to figure out the mole by deduction. And she played with tons of heart. I think she was the hero of the whole game this year. Dorothy wins by the rules, but Heather proved herself to be the superior player.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jims02's Thoughts (at the moment)"
I guess this episode answered this years long question:

"What looks like Bill, smells like Bill, and sounds like Bill?"

Well, the answer was OBVIOUSLY Bill.

(Note: "Obvious" shall be the word of the season.)

I am not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Toward the end of the game, I knew he was the mole. Was 50/50 Bill/Dorothy. But, subconciously I did not want to believe it.

Congratulations to everyone who thought that Bill is the mole. Every one. Really, I mean it. Somebody's got to disagree, so here I am.

It would have been much more boring if everyone did agree that Bill was the mole. So, I'd like to say thanks to everyone else for the great amount of debate going on.

The clues proved two things:

1. Our posters did a great job finding the clues, you know, besides the lame ABC ones.

2. Some clues were actually too farfetched. Particularly BANE and AKA.

Well those are my thought for now!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-06-02, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
Well I'm glad Bill has finally been revealed as the mole.Everyone did such a great job on the clues.Hopefully there will be a mole 3.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-07-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official E13 West Coast Update Thread"
First - all the credit in the world to a lot of people on this board who were able to identify every one of the clues and the places where Bill sabotaged. You all did a terrific job. It reveals again that I oughta just shut up and watch. On the other hand, I think the amount of conversation, discussion, arguing and pulling out clues to compare really made the whole season that much more enjoyable. So, thanks to everyone (from my perspective) for posting and putting your thoughts/theories out there.

Second - I'm not quite as disappointed as I thought I'd be. Maybe it's because I have to credit people here for doing such a great job spoiling. Maybe it's just the reality of having to accept bitter defeat - though I did pick Dorothy as winner. I think I will be back for M3.

I only have one general serious issue with the show this time around. I respect many of the hidden clues. I'd have never found a one of them on my own without much time and reflection. And, unfortunately, when some of you posted those very clues, I rejected them. What I do object to are the clues that spell it out - "AdMiRaL" and "Bill is the Mole". While it's difficult to get those clues for the large majority of people, for those who take spoiling seriously and have better video equipment, it's there on a platter for the taking. My disappointment is that the producers made it that "easy" for a handful of people. I just couldn't believe they'd do that. Give me more of the Mickey D's, the ships, the Pisces, the William Shakespere, etc. I still didn't get them, but they take thought to get them.

Am I bitter to say that? Nah - I get over these things quickly. I just wish I had a nickel for every time I said I'd never watch again if Bill was the Mole.

I've enjoyed these Tuesday's quite a bit. And, I've enjoyed you all and your colorful and interesting contributions to this board.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •