The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dorthey is The Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

alltop12 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alltop12 Click to send private message to alltop12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dorthey is The Mole"
I knew from the moment she got the word mistrustfulness correct. What a word for the mole to come up with out of thin air. The fact that no one really suspects her to be the mole has completely baffled me. Than on yesterdays episode when she actually stated that she is not the mole because she keeps messing up on the little games. HELLO, that is the mole's main job. She showed no emotion when she didn't win the challenge to see her mom. When describing her mom to Heather all that she said is that she is probably the only asian women in the courtyard, and that was it. If I was trying to see a family member who I hadn't seen in a long time, I would talk non stop as long as possible. I have no doubt that she is the mole, plus, on yesterdays show during the opening credits she was the one that they pictured right before the mole logo came on, whether they have done this in other shows I am not aware, but I will look next week. There is no doubt that she is the mole!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole moleish 07-03-02 1
   Re: Airtime LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 07-23-02 24
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole KIcKMepLs 07-03-02 2
 RE: Dorothy is The Mole katem 07-03-02 3
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole SkyRaider 07-03-02 4
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole DreamingKW 07-03-02 9
 Mistrustfulness weltek 07-03-02 5
   RE: Mistrustfulness Puffy 07-03-02 8
   RE: Mistrustfulness mistrustfulness 07-20-02 21
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole pabby 07-03-02 6
 WRONG mrknowitall 07-03-02 7
   RE: WRONG Red Lady 07-03-02 10
       RE: WRONG Loree 07-08-02 11
           RE: WRONG malibubarbie 07-18-02 14
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole sunger 07-18-02 12
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole DIZWIZ2002 07-18-02 13
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole - the "win... mrquisp 07-19-02 17
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole molemama 07-18-02 15
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole cyclehausen 07-18-02 16
       Which Hui Didn't Burn... Jims02 07-24-02 25
       RE: Dorthey is The Mole mrknowitall 07-24-02 26
           Who Is The Mole Jims02 07-24-02 28
               RE: Who Is The Mole mrknowitall 07-25-02 33
                   RE: Who Is The Mole Jims02 07-25-02 34
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole juggdishseuss 07-19-02 18
 RE: Dorothy is The Mole........NOT Denalio 07-19-02 19
   RE: Dorothy is The Mole........NOT mrknowitall 07-24-02 27
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole Phil the Cow 07-19-02 20
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole Seniorita 07-23-02 22
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole ejm92 07-23-02 23
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole mindful 07-24-02 29
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole malibubarbie 07-24-02 30
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole evanakm 07-25-02 31
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole malibubarbie 07-25-02 32
       RE: Dorthey is The Mole canada_mole 07-25-02 35
           RE: Dorthey is The Mole malibubarbie 07-29-02 36
               RE: Dorthey is The Mole dinknesh 07-29-02 37
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole Rosencrantz 07-29-02 38
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole alleyb 07-30-02 39
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole molemama 07-31-02 40
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole Red Lady 07-31-02 42
       RE: Dorthey is The Mole malibubarbie 08-01-02 46
           RE: Dorthey is The Mole BlakeChic05 08-02-02 48
 Dorothy clue in next week's preview... LadyLuna 07-31-02 41
   RE: Top reason canada_mole 08-01-02 45
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole Jims02 07-31-02 43
   RE: Dorthey is The Mole molemama 07-31-02 44
       RE: Dorthey is The Mole Jims02 08-01-02 47
 IT WAS ALL A LIE spyguy13 08-02-02 49
   Dorothy...Winner, or Mole? BunsTsukino 08-03-02 50
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole juggdishseuss 08-03-02 51
 RE: Dorthey is The Mole alleyb 08-04-02 52
 Biblical Betrayal Revisited! Jims02 08-05-02 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-03-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I'm not certain that Dorothy's the mole although her airtime has certainly risen in the last two episodes. I definitely think that she needs to build up her socialization skills... she's a musician and not very good with communicating with others. And what's with her suddenly animated confessions? Wow. Editing has got me all sorts of confused now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to send private message to LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Re: Airtime"
>I'm not certain that Dorothy's the
>mole although her airtime has
>certainly risen in the last
>two episodes.

Allow me to chime in with the trademark college kid expression, "DUH!" Dorothy's airtime has gone up not necessarily because she's the Mole but because there's NO ONE ELSE TO FILM! Check this out: 60 minutes divided by 14 people (originally) = little more than 4 minutes per person {not including commercials of course}. The same is true for this: 60 minutes divided by 5 people (prior to this episode) is 12 minutes per person. Go figure!

>I definitely think that she needs to
>build up her socialization skills...
>she's a musician and not very good
>with communicating with others.

I fail to see how you can make such a faulty connotation between form of employment and socialization skills. There are quite a few politicians (very big in the public eye, always doing speeches and the like) who are intensely quiet when the cameras are not on.

I don't mean to be critical, it's just that you may want to think things over before posting.

Lucky

KIcKMepLs 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KIcKMepLs Click to send private message to KIcKMepLs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
This really doesn't have to do with dorothy being the mole, although it might. While i was watching the last episode, i noticed that when she was waving, something was written on her hand....I don't know what it said though...if anybody does, it will be greatly appreciated if they can tell me what is said..

Thanks!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-02, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dorothy is The Mole"
Just to add that I said she was the Mole from episode one. I have never wavered in this. I really hope I'm right.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-03-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Well, given the fact that they are in a small town in Italy with a small courtyard, her assuming her mother would probably be the only Asian woman there isn't that far fetched - except of course, we all knew that the producers would have more than one Asian woman there to confuse the issue and make the selection harder, otherwise it would be a dead giveway who her mother was.

But!.....she looks like a spy (or Mole) with those little squinty glasses. If she isn't the Mole, I'll eat her, with or wthout garnish!

DreamingKW 29 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamingKW Click to send private message to DreamingKW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
We don't really have any clue what exactly she described. After all, editing didn't show us the full list of most people's descriptions. And saying all she said was: "Look for the only Asian" is an exaggeration. She also described her mother's hair style, et cetera. I didn't find her description any less or more suspicious than anyone else's.

-Dreaming

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mistrustfulness"
It's not impossible to come up with that word, given the babbling of word combinations they were saying. I got it about 2 seconds before she did, so not all that suspicious. So, I wouldn't rely on that as proof.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mistrustfulness"
so are YOU the mole?

mistrustfulness 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistrustfulness Click to send private message to mistrustfulness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mistrustfulness"
<Mistrustfulness>

haha yay...thats my posting name

pabby 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-03-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pabby Click to send private message to pabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
. . . on yesterdays show during the opening credits she was the one that they pictured right before the mole logo came on . . .

Posted by: alltop12 on 07-03-02

Dorothy has been the last player introduced before the Mole logo in every episode but the first . . . in that episode, Dorothy was introduced sixth and Rob was introduced last.

With the exception of the first episode, the order of the introduction lineup has remained unchanged.

The list for each episode can be found here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/375.shtml#33

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WRONG"
Sound the buzzer!

Be honest, did you suspect Elavia too? haha

Dorothy is not the mole. She is clearly heads and shoulders above everyone else in terms of pure IQ. Sadly she is also the worst of the bunch in terms of athletics, which does cast a somewhat suspicious light on her. In any event, she is NOT the mole!

For someone with Dorothy's intelligence, it isn't that unbelievable that she'd come up with the answers out of the blue. I myself have had such epiphanies, which other, less brilliant peons have been unable to comprehend, so I fully understand how Dorothy could have accomplished the feat.

And to address your other point about her lack of display of emotion. Listen up, this is true though it may seem incredible to someone like yourself: Asians, as an aggregate culture, are generally less demonstrative than people of Western cultures! Do not hold that against her.

She is NOT the mole. NOT THE MOLE.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WRONG"
>to address your other point
>about her lack of display
>of emotion. Listen up, this
>is true though it may
>seem incredible to someone like
>yourself: Asians, as an aggregate
>culture, are generally less demonstrative
>than people of Western cultures!
>Do not hold that against
>her.

I have been having this same argument in my head for some time after reading several postings relating to Dorothy's "lack of emotion". I agree w/ you that certain Westernized emotions are incongruent w/ other cultures--such as Asian. This is also true in Bill's case. He is older and grew up in a generation where "the man is the boss" and others be damned (alot like my own Dad So, let us not judge others' emotions by our own.

On a final observation, I felt Dorothy and her mother did show true affection/disappointment during their "5-min" get-together.
I suspect if anyone were to witness a family reunion among my immediate family; they would conclude that I, too, was a mole using this analysis.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WRONG"
As an adult I can see alot of people not being that emotional if they only get to spend 5 minutes with their mom. Most adults are much more likely to miss their partner/spouse or child. But as adults we often don't see our parents daily. Remember Jamie from BB1 didn't even want to see her mother after weeks and instead wanted to see an agent. Was Jamie the mole?

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-18-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WRONG"
No, just a brat.

sunger 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunger Click to send private message to sunger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Did anyone notice Dorothy pick up the glass of wine around the end of this weeks episode? I didn't see her drink from it, the camera cut away, but I remember her saying she would not drink wine in an earlier episode. Dorothy is the mole.

DIZWIZ2002 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DIZWIZ2002 Click to send private message to DIZWIZ2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I thought that was weird too, but when I looked closely, it was probably Coke or something. Regardless, I really hope our Dorothy is either the winner or the mole! She cracks me up...DIZWIZ

mrquisp 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrquisp Click to send private message to mrquisp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole - the "wine""
Other than her knowing the correct spelling of that word... and figuring out the combination.. here is something else. If anyone knows anything about wine, wine does not become wine until after fermintation. Grapes that are just pressed is just grape juice. Therefore, if she was smart, she had to know that freshly pressed grapes is nothing more than grape juice and NOT wine. So her boloney claim that she cannot drink it because it is wine is bogus.

'nuff said
-Joe-

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
How is Dorothy's last name (Hui) pronounced? Does Hui sound like "who"? (Please inform me and direct me to the post if this has already been discussed. I've looked around but haven't seen anything yet).

I'm asking this because at the end of Ep 10 Dorothy was pictured with "Who" when they showed the final 4 with the question Who (D)... is (Al)... the (Heather)... mole (Bill).

Pretty lame, I know. But so was the "Henry paid the *price*" comment from season 1.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
"Hui" is pronounced like the English word "we". It may (but ususally does not) have a very soft h-sound in front of it.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Which Hui Didn't Burn..."
Just an idea that I wanted to throw out there to help the DOHfomos...

I remember something really odd from Episode 2 that I've kept in the back of my mind, just in case it might be a clue. After the Lotto Clothes Game, Anderson brings out the bags and says:

Anderson: "So, here are your bags."
Anderson (voiceover): "Which WE didn't burn"

I found this voiceover very weird and out of place. Yeah, we already knew they didn't burn the bags.

If Cyclehausen is correct (and I'm sure you are ), this could be the old "Henry paid the price" clue.

"Which Hui didn't burn"
"Which Dorothy didn't burn"

Hey hey hey! It's also grammatically correct!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

07-24-02, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
>"Hui" is pronounced like the English
>word "we". It may
>(but ususally does not) have
>a very soft h-sound in
>front of it.

Where did you get this from??? Did you get it from some official source? Unless Dorothy's family decided to multilate its own last name, that's NOT how "Hui" is pronounced. LOL!

It's pronounced "Who-ee"

Dorothy is NOT THE MOLE, just like Bribs was clearly not the mole, and just like Al was clearly not the mole.

God I wish I was playing the Mole with some of you guys. Mind-boggling.

07-24-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Who Is The Mole"
Well that would make sense too, mrknowitall... You practically set yourself up for this one!

They're constantly asking us Who is The Mole.

Dorothy's last name sounds like "Who-ee"

Just think about it.
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

07-25-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Who Is The Mole"
You don't actually drag out pronunciation of the name like that. It's one quick syllable.

07-25-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Who Is The Mole"
I was going for possibly:

Who is the mole?

Who-ees the mole?

Hui's the mole.

Hey, it answers the question on it's own!!! He he he!!! It's one of those self-answering riddles!!!

Just to clarify what I meant.
Quotes of the week:

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Dorothy could be such a great mole except for one small detail. Al is. I don't like this guy, but he's our dirtsack. No way does this guy make it this far past the players he has without reading the script. I pray I'm wrong almost daily. I usually am in some form or fashion so there's hope. Go Dorothy, win this thing.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dorothy is The Mole........NOT"
Can't be. Dorothy is way too smart. If she were the mole why would she reveal that she knew the answer to the smart/dumb puzzles and why would she solve the greenhouse challenge? In both of those cases, NO ONE would have suspected her of sabotage had she simply kept quiet and let the others bumble and fail. But no, she wants the money so she WINS it for them.

A stronger argument for her being the mole would be the times she messes up in physical challenges. She looks more suspicious to me for the way she ran the wrong way during the Romeo and Juliet treading water challenge and eventually just sat down because she got sick from running. She drew a lot more individual attention for that failure. However, the mole's goal is to sabotage challenges WITHOUT drawing a lot of individual attention to themself. Dorothy is way too smart to sabotage that overtly. So it must be she just sucks at anything physical (strength or endurance).

Dorothy the mole? DOT IS NOT!

Denalio
Proud member of the Billuminati since the "hidden" telegram clue

07-24-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Dorothy is The Mole........NOT"
>Can't be. Dorothy is way
>too smart. If she were
>the mole why would she
>reveal that she knew the
>answer to the smart/dumb puzzles
>and why would she solve
>the greenhouse challenge? In
>both of those cases, NO
>ONE would have suspected her
>of sabotage had she simply
>kept quiet and let the
>others bumble and fail.
>But no, she wants the
>money so she WINS it
>for them.
>
>A stronger argument for her being
>the mole would be the
>times she messes up in
>physical challenges. She looks more
>suspicious to me for the
>way she ran the wrong
>way during the Romeo and
>Juliet treading water challenge and
>eventually just sat down because
>she got sick from running.
>She drew a lot more
>individual attention for that failure.
> However, the mole's goal
>is to sabotage challenges WITHOUT
>drawing a lot of individual
>attention to themself. Dorothy is
>way too smart to sabotage
>that overtly. So it
>must be she just sucks
>at anything physical (strength or
>endurance).
>
>Dorothy the mole? DOT
>IS NOT!
>
>Denalio
>Proud member of the Billuminati since
>the "hidden" telegram clue

Like I said earlier in this thread, D is a mental giant and a physical midget. I don't think smart people suspect Dorothy because they understand what it's like to suddenly come across an answer to some difficult question. Not-so-smart people can't understand this because they are incapable for the most part of this, and so it looks suspicious to them.

Phil the Cow 16 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Phil%20the%20Cow Click to send private message to Phil%20the%20Cow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
>She showed no emotion when
>she didn't win the challenge
>to see her mom.
A lot of people bring up Dorothy's "lack of emotion" in the DotFOMO argument, but if you watch her closely you can tell when she's angry/sad/surprised/tense pretty easily. Just watch her throat. When it tenses, or when she gulps, it means something's happening. Just because she's not a Katie doesn't mean she's not a person.

Seniorita 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seniorita Click to send private message to Seniorita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Long time lurker here, I haven't seen tonight's episode yet (west coast...) but I just wanted to bring a Dorothy thread back up to the top since I've been on her bandwagon for quite a time. I am not so good at finding the "hidden clue" from the show. But a lot of Dorothy's under the radar performances have caught my eye. Especially how she was eye-ing that swinging ball when Darwin didn't hit it then let her have her turn.
Also, I don't know if this is a clue or not but on the ABC website the background of her picture is diff from everyone else's... a subtle clue???

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I guess none of the BillFOMO's are posting on here, only the DorothyFOMO's. It has been discussed from day one that she is possibly the winner, and I believe she will win. It is just too simply seen to me that she couldn't be the Mole, mainly because although she may be smart, she just acts too dumb and in her confessionals, etc., she just doesn't seem like the Mole, lol. It's just a gut feeling or something.

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
>I knew from the moment she
>got the word mistrustfulness correct.
>What a word for the
>mole to come up with
>out of thin air. The
>fact that no one really
>suspects her to be the
>mole has completely baffled me.
>Than on yesterdays episode when
>she actually stated that she
>is not the mole because
>she keeps messing up on
>the little games. HELLO, that
>is the mole's main job.
>She showed no emotion when
>she didn't win the challenge
>to see her mom. When
>describing her mom to Heather
>all that she said is
>that she is probably the
>only asian women in the
>courtyard, and that was it.
>If I was trying to
>see a family member who
>I hadn't seen in a
>long time, I would talk
>non stop as long as
>possible. I have no doubt
>that she is the mole,
>plus, on yesterdays show during
>the opening credits she was
>the one that they pictured
>right before the mole logo
>came on, whether they have
>done this in other shows
>I am not aware, but
>I will look next week.
>There is no doubt that
>she is the mole!!!

That is not all true because even before Heather got the chance to leave the room with the snake the bugs were falling down on her and clearly when Kathryn brought the box of maggots she was digusted so if she was the mole she would have left that box and cast thr team the $100K and Heather was in the snkae room for a little bit.

07-24-02, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Okay- my Dorothy thoughts.

She could have sat through the roaches because it was on half an hour. Unless she had a phobia of bugs, I'm sure it would have made her suspicious. Plus, I'm sure she knew that Heather wouldn't stay with the snake, because that girl screws everything up.

Dorothy has managed to slip by because she's hurt them physically, but made up for it mentally. That's helped people not think it was her. Also, I think she was contemplating kicking someone out, maybe because she wanted someone to then take her out and then the 25 grand wouldn't go to the pot. So, in case they won it, she would have still taken a blow.

In the lie game, she also said in her confessional that she'd wanted to win it. Then, she blatantly said it was a boa after she knew it was a python. So, Bill would get her right. I'm sure she was thinking Heather would screw up her lying, as well, and blow 50 grand from the pot.

She's always seen with wine at dinner, and yet she didn't want the Toe Jam. Maybe her trying to keep 10 grand from the pot?

I'm going to go look for hidden clues tonight, but someone said that Don Hoe had Dorothy's initials. Coincidence?

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-02 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

I realize that Dorothy has done enough of the little things to be a possible mole, but you also have to realize that the mole has inside information on some of the challenges, and none of the challenges that she has duffed have seemed like anything of this nature. Also, the mistrustfulness and combination lock games are the two games that are designed for mole sabotage, since the mole doesn't actually have to screw anything up, she can just do nothing and she wouldn't get blamed for it, this would also deter maximum suspicion. You also have to note that Bill took part in both of these challenges, and he let the clock tick by while he did nothing; and the fact that Bill also voluntarily chose both challenges, thus showing possible inside information. I know dorothy did also, but she was also sort of put in both games by default, i.e. no way that she is going to be on the dumb team and no way that anybody would have let her play the wine game even if she had wanted to. (NOTE: I am NOT a billFOMO, I'm just playing devil's advocate here)

07-25-02, 02:26 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I'm 50% Dot, 25% Heather, and 25% Bill. So, I'm kind of stuck on Dot. So what? I'm actually even throwing Bill and Heather clues out there, as well. But, I'm not sure of anything now. It could be any of 'em. I'm enjoying being clueless.

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
malibu Just except it your a DorthyFOMO now

Don't it feel good to be on the winning team

07-29-02, 00:30 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Ah yes, Canada Mole, it feels good to be at the top! I found a clue, it's kinda out there. But, in the British Mole clues, they used the player's name in an invitation thing. ...iT ANY Additional. It spelt TANYA. That was a clue, and they had her surname BUCK hidden a lot. So, I was looking over the van clue. It's probably wrong, but heck. I thought maybe they'd call her "dor." *giggles* Okay, I'm ridiculous.

Mighty goliath took a big fall.

DaviD OR defeat, it’s your call.

dinknesh 13 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I was looking over that clue myself today and noticed that Dorothy's entire name is mixed into that message (but neither Bill nor Heather are completely in there). I also noticed, which I think has been mentioned before, that the numbers 6/15/01 appeared on the infamous telegram and those numbers are in the license plate from the greenhouse game as well. So maybe (holding out hope here) there is a chance it's not Bill. I think there are several obvious clues (that were intended as clues to players as well as viewers) that were talked about extensively on this board but never "solved" and I think those clues are key. Both the magnet clue and the license plate seem like big ones, especially the magnets. The phrasing of that puzzle was just too awkward to not contain a clue (besides merely the hint for the slingshot game or the reference to think or sink). I pulled "Dorothy is a liar" out of the upper case letters and "It is Dorothy" also, but couldn't descramble anything helpful out of the remaining letters. I just want it to be not Bill...

D.

Rosencrantz 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosencrantz Click to send private message to Rosencrantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I also think she is the mole.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that last episode, they were never told how long they would have to stay in their respective rooms in the creepy mansion. But when her timer went off she shouted, "OK! 30 minutes now let me out." How did she know how long her time was supposed to be?

Also in the episode where they have to do the biking, everyone else was wearing blue and/or yellow except she was wearing red. She was the only one in red...the colour of an execution.

Plus the bungi jumping thing was pretty weak as well.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Just have to make a quick correction--Anderson did tell Dorothy that she had to stay in the box for 30 minutes. She set her watch as Anderson left the room--she knew exactly how long she had to stay in the box. No clue there.

07-31-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I thought Dorothy's interview comment at the beginning of Ep 12 was very suspicious. It was something like, "Whatever it looks like in the end, it was all in the spirit of the game, nothing personal." Sounds like a mole excuse, especially for a mole in a coalition. Maybe she is trying to explain why she has been stringing Heather along in agreeing that she thinks Bill is the mole? It didn't appear to me that she tried to make Heather think she is the mole at the last minute if she is not the mole(which would also justify the intro comment).

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
In addition to MoleMama's and Lady Luna's (Hi ) keen observations:

I felt Dorothy succeeded fairly easily in the GPS hike despite her apparent previous lack of physical strength. It did seem like her hike was less severe than Bills. I felt if Bill were truly the Mole, he would not have walked thru nettles and ripped his shirt.

During the preview for the finale, it appears the real mole will be able to unlock his or her door. I'm sure it's all in the editing, but it appeared that Dorothy (in black trench coat?) is able to unlock her door.

Also, last week's ep. Dorothy was drinking red wine w/ everyone (at lunch,before the FunHouse), but previously during the 'toe-jam' wine contest, she stated she doesn't drink?

It does seem like we're grasping for straws after reading the "Bill is Mole" thread, but it just seems weird that Bill hiked that hard and was in a position to sabatoge the pot (by reading the dossier & forgoing the xtra $100M), but did not.
Would the real mole go through such a rigorous challenge? Hmmm?

Bottom line: I'm still rooting for Dorothy! If she isn't the Mole, then I hope she walks away $600M richer (less taxes, of course!)

Is it all gonna be over next week?!
Boo Hoo!
Red Lady

08-01-02, 09:16 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
What I found interesting was that if Heather or Dorothy had made it, I don't know if they would have taken it. If Heather was the mole, it would make sense for her to get lost, because then, she would most likely think someone else would screw it up for her. Dot didn't seem to be exactly rushing. If I'd reashed the lastle, I'd be running, pulling all the doors, as quickly as possible. It looked like she had the easiest trail.

BlakeChic05 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlakeChic05 Click to send private message to BlakeChic05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
see, I agree. The mole knows about the games and what goin on, right? Well, then she knew to pick the trail that was easiest, thus not having alll that hard of a time.
Tru! she wasnt rushing at all, even when opening the doors...shes ver casual. A little too casual.
I think shes the mole....Shes very smart, but a little transparent, i think.

*muah*
~ME

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Dorothy clue in next week's preview???"
Is Dorothy wearing a black coat in next week's episode?

Didn't Kathryn show up to the last episode of Mole 1 wearing a black coat?

It doesn't look cold in Italy (they're all wearing shorts), why the coat?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Top reason"
Okay here Is my top reason of all for beliving that Dot is the Mole

Heather is so much like last years mole in her behaviour then poof the show is dead No Mole 3 due to fact fans will just say its more of the same old crap we could just watch reruns it would be just as exciting .

Bill has been edited to apear like the mole and there are so many many many (hidden Clues) that point to him also the one mole behaviour that bill has never shown , I do not belive is he never really done any thing to mess with the team dynamic wich for a good mole is a must you want every one ticked and edgey at each other but the argument must be made the same as for heather that if bill is the Mole they will lose a lot of fan base casue i really belive that even the billfomo die hards would be a bit disapointed to have been spoonfed like this

Just my thoughts

07-31-02, 07:55 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Just wanted to add some suspicions from Episode 12.

1. Dorothy's cat ears. A link to the black cat image of Episode 6.

2. Maybe I heard the rules wrong, but I found it odd that Dorothy was sitting right outside of the Top Secret location when Bill came out. I thought they didn't know which door was the location. I thought they would just keep searching until Bill came out. Just a thought.

Anything to help the Anti-Billfomos
Quotes of the week:

07-31-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"

>2. Maybe I heard the rules
>wrong, but I found it
>odd that Dorothy was sitting
>right outside of the Top
>Secret location when Bill came
>out. I thought they
>didn't know which door was
>the location. I thought
>they would just keep searching
>until Bill came out.
>Just a thought.
>

I thought that was odd too. Maybe the crew finally informed her someone was already there once Bill found the correct door? She did not seem all that upset about it though. Also, does anyone else think that if Bill had not gotten a ride that Dorothy would have gotten there first?

Something else that has been bugging me is a line Cooper said around ep 5 I think, something about "Don't fret..." Anyone musically-minded? Could that "fret" have been a scripted clue pointing towards Dorothy (or Bill)?

08-01-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

And... I know this sounds corny (it RANKS up there with the Will clues), but it's funny that they players keep getting Notes from The Mole.

Music Notes!!! He he he!!!

(Has anyone noticed that lately my posts have been kind of "giddy"... I gotta lay off the sugar...)

Quotes of the week:

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "IT WAS ALL A LIE"
Dorothy's band is called Dimestore Scenario. On her website for the band there is a graphic, but when you place you mouse cursor over the graphic it dissappears and the words "it was all a lie" appear. This is very very very suspicious. The website is www.dimestorescenario.com. Check it out and tell me what you think.

SpYgUy

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Dorothy...Winner, or Mole?"
Very, but it may have to do with the lyrics to a song...Also, do they have internet connections out there? Wouldn't they monitor the people? See if they change things? Unless the producers...

Belive it or not, but I have only seen one episode, the last. And I imediately picked Dorothy. I don't know why, but I did. Anyway, she HAS to be the mole, or the winner. Dorothy is my favorite, because she just seems...I don't know, the coolest.

She seems to screw up every little thing. But Whn Al rotated her because she issed seeing Heather twice...Well, he was eliminated.

Oh, I so want her cat ears coat!

Buns ^ ~V <----Will post again when she can remember what she was going to say

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
I just had a thought that there is more to the David and Goliath clue than anyone anticipated. I have seen a few interpretations on possible clues pertaining to it but nothing very concrete. The reason I find it so overwhelming is that it is the only truly spontaneous clue in the entire season. Think about it...no G's in the clue. How could the mole possibly have known prior to the pool game that Katie was going to forget the G unless Katie herself was the mole which we know not to be the case. This gave the mole/staff 1 night to come up with the David and Goliath clue. Something in this clue points to the mole but I don't know what. I believe it's Dorothy.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Dorthey is The Mole"
Okay. I just rewatched the Episode with the Smart/Dumb competition, and I found a very interesting clip. Bill actually says "trustfulness" while the three of them are deliberating over the puzzle. Later (after the team fails their first guess at it), they are given a second chance to review the puzzle for a minute, and Dorothy comes up with the answer--but not immediately (as I had originally remembered). After review, this doesn't seem quite so superhuman as some have suggested. And BILL actually suggested the root of the word before they even tried to guess the answer, so it was already on Dorothy's mind.

The more suspicious answer was to the numerical logic problem. Bill answered "52" (off by a long shot), and during their deliberation, Dorothy suggested going with 90 (making it seem like a guess). The guess was right, and this seems far more suspicious than "mistrustfulness", IMO.

08-05-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
53. "Biblical Betrayal Revisited!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

One last clue by Jims02 before tomorrow!!! I hope you enjoy it, because I've been thinking about it for awhile.

There has already been discussion about the supper during the Episode that Bribs was executed. Some believe it was an accurate description of the Last Supper painting by Da Vinci.

Here is the order of the seating:

Bartholomew, James (younger), Andrew, Judas, Peter, John, Jesus, Thomas , James (brother of John), Philip, Matthew , Thaddeus, Simon

We see that Judas, the mole, sits 3 away from Jesus.

Order of seating on Mole 2.

Bill, Dorothy, Heather, Anderson, Bribs, Al

So, we may conclude that the mole must be sitting 3 seats away from "Jesus." But, we do not know who our symbolic Jesus is!

Some say that this is a Bill clue. Reason: Anderson is in the middle, like Jesus, so he must represent him. 3 down from him is Bill.

I have to disagree (as I have all season)

Look at the events in the Bible:

-Jesus and his disciples have their last supper.
-Judas sits 3 to Jesus' right.
-Jesus points out that one of the 12 will betray him.
-Judas approaches him later, and Jesus says "Yes, it is you"
-Later, he is crucified.

Now, look at the events of that evening.
-Bribs and the other players sit down for his last supper.
-Dorothy sits 3 to Bribs' right.
-Anderson asks how confident Bribs feels about the next quiz.
-Bribs responds he is pretty confident that he knows who the mole is.
-Bribs is executed later that evening.

If anything, I think Bribs is a better symbol for Jesus than Anderson. Think about it. Bribs is the player who has refused to compromise his morals during the entire game. He feels that his moral code should not be altered.

Yes, I know I'm getting a little Biblical on you right now, but it is an interesting parallel.

Jesus/Bribs has his last supper. Says he knows who is the mole/ who will betray him. Executed afterwards.

Judas' betrayal was the First Betrayal. This one is the Next Betrayal. Hence, the name!

And who was sitting in the Judas Seat???

Dorothy!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Edited to add something neat!

Look at the comparison between the Bible characters and the Mole Players' seating.

Al is sitting in Thomas' seat. Thomas is commonly referred to as Doubting Thomas because he had doubted Jesus (i think). Al is described by Heather after he is executed, as "He is so nervous. Maybe he should be more sure of himself." Al doubt himself! Get it?

Look at Bill. He sits in Andrew's seat. This is more obvious. Andrew was a fisherman. Think about that. Bill's an admiral. Both are boating men.

As far as Heather sitting in Peter's seat and Anderson in John's... Well I am unfamiliar with these two Apostles, but they may have another link!!!

Ok... Now thanks for reading!!!
Quotes of the week:

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •