The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We need to analyze messages from mole!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We need to analyze messages from mole!"
Does anyone have links to a site that might show all the messages delivered by the mole in order? (e.g. the telegram message, the La talpa message, etc.)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We need to analyze messages fro... malibubarbie 07-31-02 1
 Desserts Jims02 07-31-02 2
   RE: Desserts molerific 07-31-02 3
       heather's last name molerific 07-31-02 4
           RE: heather's last name Jims02 07-31-02 5
           RE: heather's last name malibubarbie 07-31-02 6
               RE: heather's last name molerific 07-31-02 8
               curious survivorscott 08-01-02 11
                   I called the number spyguy13 08-02-02 14
                       RE: I called the number survivorscott 08-02-02 31
                           RE: I called the number spyguy13 08-03-02 32
                               RE: I called the number lizard 08-03-02 33
                   RE: curious molerific 08-02-02 15
       RE: Desserts malibubarbie 07-31-02 7
   RE: Desserts malibubarbie 07-31-02 9
   RE: Desserts dinknesh 08-01-02 10
   RE: Desserts rockluver 08-01-02 12
       RE: Desserts molerific 08-01-02 13
 Picture needed molerific 08-02-02 16
   RE: Picture needed lizard 08-02-02 17
       RE: Picture needed molerific 08-02-02 18
           RE: Picture needed Femme 08-02-02 19
               RE: Picture needed molerific 08-02-02 20
                   RE: Picture needed malibubarbie 08-02-02 24
                       RE: Picture needed molerific 08-02-02 25
 THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) Jims02 08-02-02 21
   RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) molerific 08-02-02 22
       RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) malibubarbie 08-02-02 28
   RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) lizard 08-02-02 23
       RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) malibubarbie 08-02-02 27
       RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) dinknesh 08-02-02 29
       RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) Jims02 08-02-02 30
   RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : ) dinknesh 08-02-02 26
       OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE BunsTsukino 08-03-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We need to analyze messages from mole!"
I've got most of them on my lovely little, "Impartial clues for all" thread. You're more than welcome to add in thoughts there!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Desserts"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 07:32 AM (EST)

Here are the three desserts for this week! There MIGHT be a clue somewhere!!!

CREAM CASTLE (thanks malibu!)
A TREAT FIT FOR ROYALTY

This heavenly delight
Is full of flavor and
Topped off with a
Dollop of stamina.

FIELD OF POSSIBILITIES
GARNISHED WITH GREENS

Topped with so much
Whipped cream, when you
Find the cherry on this
Dessert, it is like finding
A needle in a haystack.

POND PARFAIT
A REFRESHING WAY TO ESCAPE THE HEAT

This bittersweet
Dessert is for those
With a large appetite.

Hope that's helpful... I find the stanza stucture odd...
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

07-31-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Desserts"
Yikes! thank you. I wonder what the missing line 1 is, and could it possible start with HER? (like Her Royal Highness?). I ask because the last word of the last one is HEAT (add an "her" and you get HEATHER, as in, "escape" the Heather). Using Heat is an unusual word to throw in.

07-31-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
4. "heather's last name"
Does anyone know Heather's last name?

07-31-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: heather's last name"
Heather Campbell
Bill McDaniel(s)
Dorothy Hui
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

07-31-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: heather's last name"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

Alright, I'll post other things too since Jims beat me to Heather's last name. I'll just add in here.

Telegram:

Welcome to Italy. Stop.
Hot weather hotter game. Stop.
Ready for another helping. Stop.
La Talpa

843 6653 0047 2455

Van:
Mihty oliath took a bi fall
David or defeat it's your call.

Blueberry:

Are you the one?

Picture:

With love, the mole.

07-31-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: heather's last name"
I keep coming up with lots of references to HEAT as in HEATher. (Like the way the British show made plays on the mole's real name)

"Hot weather. Hotter game." HEAT

I also think Heather's been trying to make her allies think the mole is Bill, thus she (and the producers) planted the "the mole is bill" clue in the telegram.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. " curious "
843 6653 0047 2455

Did anyone ever call the number on the telegram?

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I called the number"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

It is a real phone number. When I called I heard the voice of a woman answer and say something I didn't understand. Then she said hello and I hung up. I don't know if it was a phone number in America or not. You can try calling it and tell me what you hear.

SpYgUy

edited for more info: the number i called was 843665300472455...then i did a search using the first six digits (843 665) and found those numbers are related to Florence, South Carolina...all the numbers that came up in the search were (843)665-....so maybe there is a connection there...but the number on the telegram did not come up on the searches...it is a long number and i found it strange that it was actually a real number. Maybe all of you can figure out more. Im still doing research.

SpYgUy

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I called the number"
The contestants were in Europe and not the United States so you would have had to make an international call

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-03-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I called the number"
Yeah, you are probably right. I would like it if somebody else would call the number too. Just to have a second opinion. I would call it again, but international phone rates are pricey. Let me know if you call.

SpYguY

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I called the number"
Couple of things on the number:

1) It's 843665347002455.
I think you have the zeroes in the wrong place (after the 3).

2) Unless you dialled 1 in front of the number you were making a local call. 843 is the area code for the S Carolina coastal area (inc Charleston) - so if you dialled the 1 first or if you live in that area, you were getting a S Carolina number. If you live outside that area code you dialled 843-6653 in your own area code. The phone system would ignore any "extra" numbers.

3) 84 is the country code for Vietnam. To reach that you would have to dial 00 first.

Hope that helps.

08-02-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: curious "
But remember! the mole is supposedly the author of the telegram. The mole knew that the players would take the telegram and analyze it. The mole is out to divert suspicion and sabotage. Any good analyzer would first look at a phone pad to figure out what letter corresponds.

The message reads: The Mole is Bill.

If the message were truly FROM the mole, it would have said: "I am the Mole. Bill."

This is a classic sabotaging move from the mole to divert attention OFF of herself and ONTO someone else. In fact, the one player that absconded with the telegram was Patrick, who then obviously focused on the wrong person as mole (bill?), and was quickly executed. Win one for the mole. My guess is they will replay Patricks's obsession with the telegram to show how the mole outmaneuvered him...

This leaves Dorothy and Heather as authors of that telegram.

07-31-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Desserts"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

And Heather chose the "Pond Parfait." I'm scrambeling aroudn letters, lines, seeing what I can come up with.

And there have been a lot of Heather referenches. Weather rhymes with Heather. (Hey I've seen worse, lol)

I know, I'm stretching, but if you look at the Pond Parfait. If you take the second letter of the first 2 lines (Pond Parfait/A Refreshing), you get PR (Heather is a PR Rep.)

07-31-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Desserts"
Line one was Creamy Castle.

However, I would also like to point out, if this was a clue, then it's for us, the players. There were no line breaks on the "real menu" that the players recieved, only when they showed it to us on the screen.

dinknesh 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Desserts"
I also noticed the word "heat" in Heather's dessert name and the "bittersweet" reference could foreshadow her failure in the game. And the large appetite, could that refer to the mole devouring other players?

Dot's dessert is "garnished with greens" and the "whipped cream" is suggestive of the relative ease of her trek compared to the others. Overall, I think that message is the most "telling" (the greens, the red cherry, the field of possibilities perhaps referring perhaps the remaining field of three possible mole candidates), but I don't know what to make of it.

If I remember right, Dorothy avoided the Cream Castle (b/c of the "stamina" reference), then Heather picked the Pond Parfait, leaving Dot with the Field of Possibilities, and Bill by default with the Cream Castle. Is that right? Did Dorothy also shy away from the Pond Parfait? I can't remember.

I don't know what to make of the cream castle poem. The other two both seem much more puzzle-ish than that poem. Both the Cream Castle and the Field of Possibilities refer to bing "topped off with" something, while the Pond one doesn't. Maybe the significance lies there. I'm just thinking out loud here (or at my keyboard, or whatever...my job is really sloooooow today so I have lots of time to kill on my hands).

--D.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Desserts"

>
>Here are the three desserts for
>this week! There MIGHT
>be a clue somewhere!!!
>
>CREAM CASTLE

>

>

>GARNISHED WITH GREENS
>
>
>POND PARFAIT

Hmmmm, They all seem to have a bit of aleteration ( sorry if this isn't the way you spell it ) Does anyone recall someone that uses alot of aleteration ? Or maybe since it is used in alot of Haikus it could be a clue for Dorothy since she is Asian ?

08-01-02, 10:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Desserts"
Another use of alliteration was when they dropped use of the three G's in Mihty oliath...

08-02-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
16. "Picture needed"
Can anyone find and copy over a picture of the picture of the relatives holding up newspapers?

08-02-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Picture needed"
Check Malibubarbie's great thread Impartial Clues For All:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=729&forum=DCForumID11&omm=1

08-02-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Picture needed"
Thanks! In the picture it says "what is missing in this picture?" Did they ever explain the answer to that? Was it the mole's relative? Cause (Though I hate to admit a clue pointing to Bill) the only one that was truly missing was Bill's wife ("passport problem")....any other thoughts?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Picture needed"
Well, and Al's wife, too.

Femme

08-02-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Picture needed"
I bet if we had a closer look at the picture we'd see that the Mole's loved one is not included.

08-02-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Picture needed"
There were 7 loved ones at a time when 7 players were in the game. I have a screen shot in my other thread, and I'm debating uploading it again. Pictures take up precious space. Anyhow, you can see it in, "Impartial Clues for All" post #1. Dorothy counted all the players loved ones, and it was the right number for the right amount of people.

08-02-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Picture needed"
no need to re-load the pic. I did go over and look at it...what do you think is missing in the picture?

08-02-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
21. "THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
Before I go into this, I'd like to point out the signature, updated by popular demand.

Here is the numbers of the telegram that spell out "THE MOLE IS BILL"

(after extracting the 0's and 1's)

and below...

There has been discussion about 2 issues of this telegram.

1. The 0's around Bill's name: Some believe these represent "naught", meaning the telegram says THE MOLE IS NAUGHT BILL.

2. What do the numbers below mean? Cyclehausen came up with an idea that they could be translated into ETIKA OR KM, which rearranged spells KATIE (that was during Cycle's KatieFOMO times btw) and KM are her initals.

I would like to thank Cyclehausen for this thought, because I remembered it, thus I could remember the bottom numbers clearly.

I have been wondering for the longest time why the bottom numbers haven't been closely analyzed yet. The top numbers contained a "clue," so why couldn't the bottom ones?

Here are my results, which are quite scary by the way.

I have translated:

into...

ETIKCMRLO

Rearrange those letters and you have:

MOLE TRICK

I'm serious too!!! This isn't a joke!!!

What I'm getting at, is that this telegram could be a red herring... I am still 50/50 Dorothy/Bill, but I'm trying to look at all angles here.

Tell me what you guys think, because I think this may be important!

Oh yeah... Thanks for reading
Quotes of the week:

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

08-02-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
22. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
Good job! I totally believe it's a mole trick and that the mole is Naught Bill.

08-02-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
28. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
Here's hopin, Jims! Great job! Hopefully this theory will pan out, because I'm definitely wanting to win this bet I have sayingBill's not the mole.

08-02-02, 02:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
I checked the numbers on the telegram from the screen pic in Malibubarbie's thread:

and I can see 524576756 on the second line (without 0's and I's). What am I missing?

08-02-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

You're right it does look like a 52457 67 56.

Then, at the bottom it says, "Fineto" of course, being the Italian word for finished. So, maybe, we could unscramble that and get our answer. Plus, I don't believe the mole would put a telegram in the 3rd person. Here's hoping!

08-02-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
Hmm...lizard I somehow didn't see your post until I replied, and I unfortunately think you are right that those first two numbers don't seem to be right. It looks to me like 534576756 though. At the same time, the 8 from the famous "The Mole is Bill" line looks to me to be a 6. And what are those numbers in front of the segment of numbers that were interpreted as "The Mole is Bill." I can't make those out at all. I never looked that closely before, maybe someone has a better screen capture?

--D.

08-02-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
30. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
The first 5 numbers are REALLY fuzzy in the picture... I'm not sure what it says... But Cycle thought it said ETIKA, so I went with that.

-The first # could be a 5, but it also looks like a 3...
-We don't have a very good look at the second # either... could be anything...
-The last digit could be a 7 though... But 7's look so much like 2's...

We need a better picture, or someone who could look at their tape.
Quotes of the week:

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

08-02-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
26. "RE: THE TELEGRAM CLUE!!! : )"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

That's so great. I've thought all along that there was more to that telegram than meets the eye. I really don't believe Bill is the Mole and think many of the Bill clues are tricks from producers to mock Internet folks like ourselves and foil our efforts to find spoilers. The telegram seemed different b/c it pointed straight to Bill but was for players rather than viewers' sole benefit. Even if Bill is the mole, this still allows me a few more days of denial...I think it's Dorothy, but mostly I'll just be incredibly disappointed if it's Bill.

--D.

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE"
The Mighty Goliath clue...Heather is always going on about her bible...David and Goliath are from the bible! They fixed it that way....I thought it might be a Heather clue...so obvious!!!

Buns ^ ~V

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •