The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole revealed a week early!!!"
A full transcript of next week's episode is available HERE!

(sorry for posting this here, but it is SUCH a good spoiler, I couldn't resist!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! sittem 07-31-02 1
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! Femme 07-31-02 2
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! sherlock 07-31-02 3
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! lroy 07-31-02 4
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! nowhereman 07-31-02 5
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! Bebo 07-31-02 6
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! JohnnysOldAunt 07-31-02 7
   Just to clear things up... cyclehausen 07-31-02 8
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! katem 07-31-02 9
   RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! malibubarbie 07-31-02 10
       RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! rockluver 07-31-02 11
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! Survivorerist 08-01-02 12
 RE: Mole revealed a week early!!! BlakeChic05 08-02-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-31-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Great work Cycle. See everyone! I knew it wasn't Bill!!! And if it is, I'm going psychotic like Heatherubble.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-02, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Funny! I especially liked Dot's response to everyone. Heehee. I even liked the ending for Heather. How fun.

Femme

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
This was hilarious! If I see Myra with electrodes attached to her head.....

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Next week I am going to reread this instead of the final episode, at least it has the great clues we are used to from last season.

Too Funny! Thanks Cyclehausen!!

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Hilarious! I swear these "episode recaps" are more interesting than the show! Hmmm...maybe the producers need new writers?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Oh my heck, that was terrific!

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

JohnnysOldAunt 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnnysOldAunt Click to send private message to JohnnysOldAunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
Cyclehausen,

I swear I love you more than this show!! I missed you last night...I arrived late and kept trying to track you thru the boarding, but never caught up. Me and Bill and our old legs. I am still cracking up over "Burn Myra, burn". Thank you for everything that you have contributed to this season, and hope I catch you next Tuesday!

JohnnysOldAunt

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Just to clear things up..."
Thank you, dear! However, I want to note that I did not write this (or I woulda posted it here). Just found it, thats all. Glad you all laffed as much as me!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
LOL Cycle, really funny, thanks for sharing that with us *zaps Myra*.

I told you all Dorothy is the Mole

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
ROFLMAOLOL (hehe, gotta love that internet lingo.) Good find, Cycle. I truly hope that next week's show lives up to this!

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
That would be cool if someone published it into a MAD cartoon . You can just picture it !

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
OMHLMAO cycle! What a great find! Loved Rob and Al the best in that "summary"

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

BlakeChic05 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlakeChic05 Click to send private message to BlakeChic05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole revealed a week early!!!"
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! great stuff. I laughed sooooo hard....*sigh*

*Muah*
~ME

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •