The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The End"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The End"
The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!

It's the end of OUR world!!!

Seriously, here's another interesting question for you guys...

What would be your Ultimate Conclusion of Mole 2??? It doesn't have to be pertaining to who you think is the mole, but something that would make you an even bigger fan (if that's possible) of the show.

Have fun!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The End Jims02 08-01-02 1
   RE: The End LaybackSpinPatty 08-01-02 3
 RE: The End ejm92 08-01-02 2
 Re: The End soulSurvivor_23 08-01-02 4
   RE: The End Teddy_Bear 08-02-02 9
 RE: The End Efjendar 08-02-02 5
   RE: The End malibubarbie 08-02-02 6
 RE: The End evanakm 08-02-02 7
   RE: The End Femme 08-02-02 12
 RE: The End GeorgiaBelle 08-02-02 8
   RE: The End Serendipity 08-02-02 10
       RE: The end kyngsladye 08-02-02 19
   MOLE Quiz Teddy_Bear 08-02-02 11
       RE: MOLE Quiz sherlock 08-02-02 13
 RE: The End wildchickenhunter 08-02-02 14
 Red Herrings??? Jims02 08-02-02 15
 RE: The End Seniorita 08-02-02 16
 RE: The End nowhereman 08-02-02 17
 Outtakes...lots of outtakes Supergrrl 08-02-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-01-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The End"
Here's mine!!!

The mole turns out to be Heather. It would be more surprising to me than any one else. Then, they go through all the hidden clues and they are SO complex, yet elegant when looked at the proper way. We'd all be saying, "How did we miss that? It all makes so much sense!!!"

Frankly, I want to be really surprised next week and actually feel that ABC is clever. Maybe if there was some recurring symbolism that we missed week after week...
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The End"
Jims, I was waiting for someone to post a message not intently focusing on Episode 12 and feverishly drawing up far out clues... thanks for posting one where I can use my imagination.

Heres my ideal ending:
There is some incredibly bizzare twist (possibly an executed player turns out to be another double agent, something of the sort?) with one simple, subtle clue that NONE of us here on the Mole forums caught. It would suprise me (and all of us) and would definetly get me hooked. Again.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The End"
I think the only conclusion I can hope for is to see Bill as the Mole and Dorothy as the winner.....nothing different from what the majority of people say will happen. I don't think it is humanly plausible for ABC to explain it if Bill isn't the Mole because of their blatant clues for Bill being the Mole. They have me hooked as a viewer already, but should realize their mistake in being so obvious, and work on it in a third season.

soulSurvivor_23 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soulSurvivor_23 Click to send private message to soulSurvivor_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Re: The End"
Elavia turns out to be the Mole and she's secretly been sabotaging the players through Rocky and Bullwinkle villains Boris Badenov and Natasha Finale. Heather turns out to win, and she throws a glass of wine on her fiance and runs off with A.C. Bill pursues a career in sumo wrestling. Dorothy disappears through a hole in the floor, never to be seen again. We see finally emotion as she falls, but she leaves behind the cat hood, which is burned along with Katie's Meadowmuffin. Coop (who in real life was a victim of credit card fraud seduces Heather, steals the money and pays off his debt...then dyes his hair.

How's that?

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-02, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The End"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 06:39 AM (EST)

Like Efgendar, I looove the idea of there being 2 MOLES!!

I would definatly looove one of them to be Elavia; who would have been secretly working, sabataging things behind the scences.

After all, she does techinically qualify; as she was NEVER actually EXECUTED.

My Ideal Ending

2 Moles=Elavia, and Heather

WINNER=Dorothy

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The End"
The twist would be that there are TWO Moles (Mole 2, see?) but they don't know about the other one. Each has been working separately with the production staff to sabotage the game. I'd like to see this happen. So Bill AND Heather are Moles and Dorothy wins.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The End"
Guess that would make Al the loser. (But we knew that. j/k)

I don't know. I think my ideal ending would be Dorothy as the mole and Bill wins. Just because I don't think Heather needs to put that money towards her poney outside of a beautiful ice cream castle with gum drops and teddy bears.

(I'm not complaining if she IS the mole, becuase that means it's not Bill, and that's good enough for me!)

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-02, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The End"
Heather being the mole, proving me right, would be a fine ending indeed. It would however be an inferior ending if I did not suspect Heather.

But seriously the only thing that would make me enjoy this show more is if the clues truly were clever, or if anderson said something completely unexpected like saying "the show is about lying, so all the Bill clues served as indications that the mole is not Bill." I doubt this will happen, but I wouldn't put that level of sneakiness above the people who make this show.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-02, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The End"
Kinda cool idea. Don't mind so much if it's Bill, but would like to see some clues we haven't talked about on here - and I want them to be clever.

But, most of all, I want them to admit the threw out red herrings, and I hope they show us. (They won't, but hope they do anyway.)

Femme

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-02, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The End"
I am a mole fan for life. But, they could get the home group more involved by having a viewer contest to see how many clues the home viewer caught by calling in or logging onto the net and answering quiz questions.

It would have been fun just to be able to log on the net and answer the questions each week with abc keeping your "private score" then at the season end reveal the top 10 winners and allow each person to see their personal private score. To see how well they did, or how poorly they did all season long.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-02, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The End"
Interactive would be fun, GABelle. Something like they did for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

You logged in to play along with the contestants, and at the end of the night the top 10 winners in each time zone were announced (as prize winners). They wouldn't have to give out prizes - which were lame anyway (a hat or a mouse pad, neither of which had anything at all to do with the Millionaire show).

Good idea.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-02-02, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The end"
Perhaps if the networks don't do the quiz thing, maybe the quizes could be put on here and after the end of the show--all the answers are tallied???? Players could edit their answers until the day before the last episode and anything that couldn't possibly have been answered by the normal viewer would be thrown out as a bad question.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-02, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "MOLE Quiz"
I think that would be a lot of fun GeorgiaBelle; maybe we could have a game, similar to Spoilers' Island, like the one, on The Spoilers' Island Game Website!
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: MOLE Quiz"
I think that Heather would be the mole and Dorothy wins. It's highly unlikely, but that's what I'd like to see. Or the Elavia Double Agent scenario. We could go on technicalities and say that she wasn't eliminated. That would be a great twist!!

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The End"
Be carefull even mentioning the Elavia is the Mole theory. I mentioned this on another thread a few weeks ago and was summarily disparaged. After all - the producers would never do this.It is a ridicules idea..

So here is the way I see it ending.
Elavia was the mole.....Both Heather and Dorothy think the Mole is Bill. Bill only knows that it is not him.
Dorothy and Heather get every question wrong. Bill gets one right - Is the Mole a) male b) female.
Bill wins the money, Heather gets dumped by her fiance and Dorothy dissapears never to be seen again. Cooper Anderson runs off with one of the camera men for a little toe jam wine and a game of drop the soap for $10000 in the pot.

08-02-02, 11:10 AM (EST)
15. "Red Herrings???"
Last post in this thread... Really...

For all the Anti-Billfomos and everyone who likes a good laugh:

Wouldn't it be great if ABC deliberately planted those clues for Bill, but planted them, the whole time, with the mark of the red herring?

Red: The color of execution on this show.

Look at the clues. It's kind of funny.

Pieces Clue: Bill is a Pieces, but Pieces is a fish... Thus, the mark of the red HERRING.

Ships in Ep. 11: They had a RED cross on the sails... The mark of the RED herring.

Admiral and "Bill is the mole": Found in the opening cREDits... The mark of the RED herring...

Just a thought. I would find it really funny though.
Quotes of the week:

Seniorita 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seniorita Click to send private message to Seniorita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The End"
Ok, my ideal ending would be the mole actually tampering with the ending... it would go a little like this...

AC: ok my little moles, you each have three keys. The first key you will use will be the green key. The player who opens the door with the green key Has won 600,000 and is our winner....

intense anticipation rings through the air as those duped by the mole expectantly await the winner as the door on the right opens and out walks....

Bill???? Bill is winner, what about the telegram the hidden clues, the molish behavior,
the group is astounded and amazed while we see shots of Dorothy and Heather open mouthed in their cages

AC:Bill we were so sure you were the mole...
Bill: well, I told you I wasn't the mole

AC: well Bill as the winner why don't we let you unleash the mole. Use your black key on the other doors to release the mole..

Bill first aproaches Heathers door, as we see her sitting on the end of the bench saying... I'm going to be a master of disguise, I'm going to be a master of disguise... Bill turns the key to the left.. to the right... locked...we hear gasps from the duped audience of players... Bill slowly walks to Dorothy's door, as we look in we see Dorothy half asleep and eyes rolling,
From heather's door we hear cursing and goings on..."I'm the mole, I swear on my Bible.... bleep... bleep
Bill turns the key to the right and to the left as the door opens and out runs Dorothy (who quickly turns back in and vomits from all that physical exertion)
Dorothy, "what is going on, am I the mole, I thought you fired me after episode 1 and hired Bill?"

AC: "what is going on here...?
Bill: evil laughs for a full 2 minutes before he says "I AM THE MOLE, and Dorothy you are the Big Winner....

Everybody is shocked and amazed by the big twist and all leave for a final dinner together, forgetting about Heather in her booth...

Heather: "guys, hey guys, when do I try my door, and why are all my keys red??

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The End"
First, they announce that Heather is the mole...

Second, they announce that there was a tie from the quiz...

Third, they contacted as many of the HeatherFOMOs that they could find from all the discussion boards and had them vote for a winner...

who, by unanimous decision, chose DOROTHY.

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Outtakes...lots of outtakes"
I want to see AC flubbing his lines.
I want to see AC piss drunk and flubbing his lines.
More snarky comments by Darwin please!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •