The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silent Dave 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silent%20Dave Click to send private message to Silent%20Dave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
After watching the very first episode of the very first Survivor, I predicted that Richard would win. Ever since then I've gained a reputation among my friends for correctly identifying the winners of reality show type games -- Stephen in Mole 1, Chris and Alex in TAR2, and a couple others.

So until I came upon this website, when I told my friends last month that Bill would be the Mole and Dorothy would win, I thought I was being profound!

Turns out most of you guys not only think the same thing, but for much the same reasons.

Anyway, since my friend INSISTS that Heather is the Mole, are there any good reasons to think so?

Dave

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole... Silent Dave 07-30-02 1
   RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole... Femme 07-30-02 2
 RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole... JohnnysOldAunt 07-31-02 3
 RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole... Cagan 07-31-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silent Dave 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silent%20Dave Click to send private message to Silent%20Dave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
Ignore that question. I just found the notice to newbies and the Heather thread.

So here's something else to talk about: does anyone else have a reputation for calling the results of reality shows WITHOUT the help of websites like these?

Dave

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-02, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
Ah ha, a good question. (And, thanks for reading the newbies thread and saving this one with a good topic.) I am notorious for cluing in early on the right person, then talking myslef out of it. Always do this. For what it's worth, I thought Bill would be the mole, then ditched him in favor of Katie, then later for Heather. Of course, it's going to be Bill, and I will prove my own theory one more time.

Coincidentally, got my econ test back today, and I had erased and changed two answers. They both turned out to be wrong, but would have been right if I'd left them alone. Oh for shame. (Still got an A in the class though.)

Femme - thinks she's going to stick with her first choice next time.

JohnnysOldAunt 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnnysOldAunt Click to send private message to JohnnysOldAunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
Hi SilentDave,

Fellow newbie here, so don't hate me if I ramble. I am one of those irritating people who says it's gonna be Heather. I will try and lay down my reasoning here, altho I won't try to sway you to the dark side...it's probably going to be Bill, but just for the heck of it:

1. Heather has consistently lost money, even when she held the strings to a won pot.

2. Whenever she came into the sights of a suspicious player, she would cry foul about her lack of exemptions or turn one of the other players into a target, shifting blame or suspicion to that person. Take a look at her behavior after a game fails...altho she was also responsible for the failure, her post-interview always shifts the blame to someone else, or she voices a inside to the camera that THIS player messed up the whole thing for everyone else...sometimes, she turns on best friends to do this strategy. If you have the tapes, watch the final two weeks with Katie; watch her in the wine game; watch the gnome game more carefully. She does it every time.

3. In the past she has stated that she and Nathan are true nature and sports lovers who have blah blah blah...but have you seen her succeed at a single sports event?

4. Heather loses money. Always. No winning, or even potential winning. If there is a way to lose it, she does it.

5. She lies. Alot. Watch her stories later, and the girls changes events and situations. She either needs a therapist or she's the mole.

I could go on and on, but I have to run. I will try to get back here and give you exact examples later, but if you taped, roll back and just concentrate on Heather...no one else, just Heather. See what you think.

Cagan 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cagan Click to send private message to Cagan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am humbled / Heather the Mole?"
Although I really have no clue for sure, and at this point, after all my thoughts to the Mole's identity have been wrong, some of Heather's actions do point to her as being the Mole (as do some of Bill's and Dothory's ) But as for Heather, she had a pact with Katie, they shared info supposedly and were allies. However, the episode that Katie got booted on, there was a tie in voting I believe. We we supposed to presume that tie was with Heather? Lets presume that Heather and Katie were sharing info and took the test and answered the question basically the same way, because they shared info. If Heather was not the Mole, after Katie was executed she must have felt lost and would have had to realize that she was way off base. If thats the case how did she get on track again and avoid elimination the next time or time after that. When you get to the final three, two people know who the mole is (even though they don't show them as knowing and your meant to believe they're clueless)and the other is the Mole. You don't get to the final three and not know the identity of the Mole. So how did Heather, who if Katie was clueless, then surely she was too, how did Heather survive to the end and learn the identity of the Mole after having no clue earlier on? She's the Mole

(she could have gotten lucky on the tests, she could have picked up on a clue after Katie's execution, those I believe are the only arguments against Heather being the Mole)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •