The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Take a clue from the teabags!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Take a clue from the teabags!"
Well, the British Mole 2 is over, and the hidden clues they revealed were AWESOME, carefully coded and numerous, but not obvious or over-the-top. Even if you have no idea about the British Mole, check out the clues, and hope that the American producers were as deliberate. There may be a surprise for us yet!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! malibubarbie 07-24-02 1
 Wow--wow, wow, wow! LadyLuna 07-24-02 2
   RE: Wow--wow, wow, wow! lizard 07-24-02 4
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! katem 07-24-02 3
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! Femme 07-24-02 5
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! Survivorerist 07-24-02 6
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! TheBrilliantHen 07-25-02 7
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! Created4LIfe 07-25-02 8
   RE: Take a clue from the teabags! lizard 07-25-02 9
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! laurelamber 07-26-02 10
   RE: Take a clue from the teabags! cyclehausen 07-26-02 12
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! sherlock 07-26-02 11
   Morse code clue TheBrilliantHen 07-27-02 13
       RE: Morse code clue NaughtyKittySara 07-27-02 15
 RE: Take a clue from the teabags! dinknesh 07-27-02 14
   RE: Take a clue from the teabags! DaSaintFan 07-29-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
Wow, definitely awesome clues. Especially liked the morse code one. I think we should get the Brits to do our show! Hey, a Brit is the judge on American Idol, why can't they create our clues too?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Wow--wow, wow, wow!"
I guess some of our theories, including codes, are not so far fetched after all!

So... does all this definitely point to Bill?

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wow--wow, wow, wow!"
I have to say my flabber has never been so gasted! Rather than overcomplicating things, we could easily be missing clues.
The good news is that if it follows the UK pattern there are behavior clues as well as codes, so that there's something for everybody.
Unfortunately it does seem to point to Bill, if only because of the telegram.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
This was very interesting to read Cycle. I'm with the others, I hope we get some of these surprises next week.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

These are great clues, and it makes me have to admit that Bill is probably the mole. His adMirAL clue, the telegram and the clue on the dollar bill, the Will (shakespeare) being a scoundrel, all of it seems like clues that would have been perfectly at home on the British show.

Problem is, early on I made a bet with sleeeve that anyone but Bill is the mole. He got Bill, I got everyone else. I had the way better odds, but it looks like I'm going to lose.

Femme
edited for I can't spell...

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
Whoa...those are really awesome clues, cycle. I especially loved the "say the words out loud" one and the semaphore one. Now I'm just hoping that ABC's clues were as clever as these ones

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

TheBrilliantHen 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-25-02, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBrilliantHen Click to send private message to TheBrilliantHen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
OK, this is too funny. There are synopses of other international versions here and check out this Dutch group....

Rob's long lost twin sister!

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
Something I noticed about he British hidden clues is that most of them were available to the players. Many of the hidden clues that we have 'discovered' have been due to editing. I have always thought that hidden clue meant for the audience only. In light of the British mole, I have changed my mind. But now it is too late to really think about it.

I have gone back to the poem with the missing g's to search for a pattern in the poem and have come up with nothing. But if the Mole 2 holds true to the British mole 2, then there is a clue in the poem.

Created4Life

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
Do you have text of the poem? If so please post - I can't seem to find it my mole-file!
Thanks

laurelamber 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-02, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laurelamber Click to send private message to laurelamber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
They referred to the mole receiving messages via a CD player...Isn't Dorothy shown multiple times with a CD player?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
I have never seen Dorothy with a CD player (maybe you have her confused with another Asian you saw somewhere ), in fact, a few of the profiles mention that the players are not allowed to have anything electronic.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
You would think that some of the players would do the talculm(sp?) powder trick on our mole! Those were awesome hints, though. Maybe Bill, who probably knows morse code from the navy, would do something like Tanya did, tapping her fingers?

TheBrilliantHen 28 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBrilliantHen Click to send private message to TheBrilliantHen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Morse code clue"
Actually, someone on another board suggested that he may have been blinking in morse code in the last two episodes when asked if he was the mole. Is anyone morse code savvy who has it taped?

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Morse code clue"
Here is a cool Morse code site
~~> http://www.soton.ac.uk/~scp93ch/morse/

It has the codes for all the letters and punctuation. But I like the Java Morse Code Translator the best...I like to put in "Sara is hot!" and listen to it! lol <3

dinknesh 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-27-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-02 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

Hi. I've been obsessively lurking here and finally had to post. Those were really interesting clues. I wish we'd had access to the info before the series started airing...or that my VCR was functional so I'd have some tapes to look over.

Two things about the clues stuck out to me. One is that many of the clues seemed to be contained in the messages from the mole. The other is that many clues seemed to relate to "decoding" the mole's name in various ways. I am at this point looking for any signs of hope that the Mole is not Bill, though I'm losing faith. I do think that the much mentioned telegram clue, the dollar bills, and the McDonalds clues all seem consistent with the type of clues used by the British show. But the clues made me think back to that license plate episode where we saw a series of numbers throughout the show and never made any good sense of them (except some thoughts that it might relate to Bribs, which was not the case). Here is my one new observation, inspired by the Brits. The license plate was: LM5601EO. I added up the value of each character's first name (based on a straight alpha numeric substitution). Heather=65, Dorothy=105, Bill=35. It seems like there might be a way to make those numbers connect with either D. or H. on that basis....there could be a Bill connection too that I'm not seeing yet. OK, I'm reaching, but it always seemed to me that there was an important clue there that nobody on the boards really deciphered and the British clues reminded me of that. Anyone have any ideas? Also, does anyone have a compiled list of all the mole messages throughout the series. It seems like a fresh look at those might reveal new clues.

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Take a clue from the teabags!"
>But the clues made me think back to
>that license plate episode where
>we saw a series of
>numbers throughout the show and
>never made any good sense
>of them (except some thoughts
>that it might relate to
>Bribs, which was not the
>case). Here is my
>one new observation, inspired by
>the Brits. The license
>plate was: LM5601EO. I
>added up the value of
>each character's first name (based
>on a straight alpha numeric
>substitution). Heather=65, Dorothy=105, Bill=35.
> It seems like there
>might be a way to
>make those numbers connect with
>either D. or H. on
>that basis....there could be a
>Bill connection too that I'm
>not seeing yet.

So far the only clue anyone's been able to come with for 1065 is William the Conqueror (I think?).

However, that being said, while most of the Brit clues I like, there are some that I think are "too far" over the top for being reasonable (IMO).. such as the Blofeld and Connery ones...(although I liked how they fit in the other Bond hints) and the Invitation to Dinner clue...

I'll admit, the Train Game clue (about the fake obituary) had me dying in laughter... Nobody picked up on that one?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •