The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
...do you think Dorothy or Heather will win? Who is a better player, and are they both certain about Bill?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bill=Mole/Dot=$$ Red Lady 07-25-02 1
 RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... LadyLuna 07-25-02 2
   RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... monade 07-25-02 3
 Dorothy Bebo 07-26-02 4
 RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... wildchickenhunter 07-26-02 5
   RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... anixon 07-26-02 6
   RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... Q 07-26-02 10
 RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... nowhereman 07-26-02 7
   RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... malibubarbie 07-26-02 8
 Dorothy Jims02 07-26-02 9
 RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... magic_star 07-26-02 11
   RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... cyclehausen 07-26-02 12
 Dorothy EthnicGoddess 07-26-02 13
 RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole.... juggdishseuss 07-26-02 14
 Devil's Advocate... Phil the Cow 07-26-02 15
 Dorothy will win the money Loree 07-28-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-25-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bill=Mole/Dot=$$"
Assuming both Heather and Dorothy answer the final quiz w/ Bill as their Mole, then the winner will come down to who answers the most questions correctly and fastest. In that case, I believe Dot will be the victor...

Red Lady

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Assuming Bill is the mole *sigh* (yes, I've caved, but I'm still hoping it's not so)

If Dorothy and Heather are indeed in a coalition, I think they both suspect Bill because otherwise at least one of them would be gone by now (plus, Dorothy found the white hair under the mole print in her journal and was pretty convinced about Bill).

When Dorothy was comparing notes with Heather (last episode?), Dorothy pointed out that she took longer to answer the quiz questions than Heather did.

However, Dorothy seems to be more observant than Heather. After all, she wears her glasses every day while Heather routinely decides not to wear her contacts. Dorothy avoids wine, while Heather enjoys

I'm gonna say that Dorothy wins... in general she wins more stuff than Heather.

*BUT I'M REALLY HOPING FOR A TWIST--SUCH AS HEATHER BEING THE MOLE*

monade 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-25-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
I think Dorothy has been playing the game well but I don't think she has been playing necessarily better than Heather.

Dorothy is so suspicious of others that she made it rather obvious she isn't the mole. And her doing better in the games than Heather, again I disagree. While Dorothy is good at the mental challenge she is really bad or rather pathetic in physical challenges. I find Heather much more balance.

And as I mentioned before, the fact that Heather has gone this far without any exemption to me is a merit on its own. Dorothy I believe has receive twice.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-02, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dorothy"
I think she's been suspicious of Bill since early on, and therefore has made it a point to observe him to be able to answer the quiz.

That explains her "mistrustfulness" behavior to me. It was deemed suspicious the way she pulled her answers out as time expired. I think she was testing Bill by her behavior during that game.

Since then, her game has focused around learning as much about him as possible, and trying to divert attention from Bill for her own benefit.

Also explains why Bill would target her for neutralization, if he knew she was on to him.

I think Heather's been playing the game very well, but Dorothy, in her own way, has been playing it well enough to win. I think she's carefully adopted a persona that allowed her to get through to the end.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Kowing Bill is the mole, I would have to say Dorothy wins.
Not because she is smarter or more observant......No, because as I am sure I read here, Heathers fiance dumped her. Why? Because she didn't win. I think he only asked her to marry him because of the cash. He hung around for awhile after she came back knowing that she stayed around in the game until late and might have won the money. After a few month though, Heather breaks down and tells him she didn't win the $500000 ($250000 after taxes)and he dumps her on the spot.
Bill is the mole and Dorothy wins.

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Are you really being serious? Your theory is absurd! I'm disappointed.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-26-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
That would really suck, however, this post is not about the break up in your post.

I don't think taxes will take a full 50% of the winnings. If it is considered income, standard income taxes will apply. Considering Bush's new upper class tax structure for federal and not knowing what the state taxes would be were she lives I cannot give an exact percentage of the prize she will pay in taxes. However, earning 500000 will put her in the upper tax bracket for the year she would win the money, but percentage wise it should only take about 35-40% Max.

Correct me if I am wrong. And anyway 250000 is still a lot of money.

D.R.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Hmmm, interesting question. Okay, if we took a wild flight of fantasy and imagined Bill as the mole, I can't imagine either Dorothy or Heather NOT knowing it would be him by now.

Who's the better player? Overall, I would give it to Heather, because she's both physically and mentally competitive. Obviously Dorothy is smarter, but if it came down to a sprint, who's gonna win?

As for who has sabotaged the game the best (as a player), that would be Heather (just for the fact that many of us, me included, believe she is the mole).

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
It better be Heather or Dorothy, I got $50 saying Bill's not the mole. *lol* So, your question is crazy cycle, because Bill is not teh mole. If he was, I think Dot would win.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dorothy"
Seems sharper than Heather... more observant.

The only thing that bother is all the "I know I can win" foreshadowing junk from Heather.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-26-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
Dorothy will win.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
I gotta agree. In addition to her being more generally observant than Heather, every time they have mentioned winning or taking the pot in the past couple of eps, the editing has cut to Dorothy.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Dorothy"
Dorothy. I think she will win, unless she's the mole because she is the most intelligent, most observant player.

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Assuming Bill is the Mole...."
First of all, I don't think Bill is the mole and if such a scenario comes to pass I will be slightly upset with ABC's blatant "fingerprinting" of him as the mole. That said, if Bill is the Wizard, Dorothy is on the verge of reaching the "Emerald Screen". Heather has played a solid well-rounded game but is no match for Dorothy when all the chips come down to mental dexterity.

Phil the Cow 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Phil%20the%20Cow Click to send private message to Phil%20the%20Cow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Devil's Advocate..."
I think everyone on this board so far has said Dot... but we can't completely rule Heather out.
(1) She seems consistently more confident than Dot in confessionals. I think it was two episodes back that Dot said "the only person as confused as I am is Al". Al's gone now.
(2) Heather's gotten this far without a single exemption. Obviously she's doing something right.
(3) A ridiculous amount of Heather-wins speeches. "Now Bribs is gone, I'm going to make sure a Texan wins." "I know I have the will to win."
(4) If Bill is the Mole and Heather wins, it will be a double disappointment and ABC will take a perverse pleasure in this.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Dorothy will win the money"
I believe Dorothy has suspected Bill alot longer than Heather. Dorothy was on the challenge with Bill where he wouldn't wear the diaper. Then when they were on the brain teaser quiz together I think she really began to suspect Bill. I think Dorothy is smarter than Heather and will beat her in the quiz.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •