The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cases Against Bill & Al"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cases Against Bill & Al"
As some know, I've been on vacation in Colorado. After hearing that Bribs was executed, I spent some of the week recounting what is suspicious and what is not.

Coincidentally, I brought a book along for reading. This book featured Hercule Poirot, the famous detective of Agatha Christie novel. By the way, this isn't my first book I've read... I am very familiar with Poirot's approach.

In this book, Poirot found who the murderer was by merely observing them, eliminating some suspects, and then looking at each case INDIVIDUALLY.

That is what I am going to do now.

Let's begin with Heather and Dorothy. I have eliminated both of these players for the following reasons. Dorothy has made may questionable discoveries, but in light of everthing, has made a lot of money in these cases. This is seen particularly in the Dumb vs. Smart game and the Car Assembly Game.

Heather's argument is mainly psychological. Heather is a player who has desperately wanted an exemption. Follow this fact. Look at the exemption possibilities for her. The Jail Cell Game for instance. She had a perfect opportunity to earn an exemption and create disharmony among the group. But she turns it down, claiming that her conscience says so and that is not the way she would want to earn an exemption. Look at Evader Game. This would be a GREAT opportunity for her to sabotage the pot while making it look like she goes after the exemption IF SHE IS THE MOLE. However, Heather fails. I have no doubt in my mind that if the mole had the opportunity to get the thumbprints, they would have. AND, in Heather's case she would have had the PERFECT EXCUSE. This points stongly to Heather not being the mole, and not knowing where the thumbprints are located.

As for the two of them together, we have other evidence. First, (speculatively) they formed a coalition. I have serious doubts that the Mole would form a coalition this late in the game. This is speculative. We also know that Bob suspected Elavia as the mole. But did he? ABC may have just simply edited him that way to force suspicion on Elavia. However, at the same time, they would give us the logic of "Bob voted Elavia and lost, so Elavia's not the mole." This is very contradicting. However, Elavia did make a comment as she left that she was CONVINCED that there were at least a couple of people that thought she was the mole. What should we make of this statement? That ABC showed us the truth (this is probable, of course ABC may be messing with us)! And how does this fit into Heather and Dorothy's innocence? The first question on the quiz! "Is the mole male or female?" If Bob did, in fact, vote Elavia, we may come to the conclusion that the mole is indeed male.

Now we come to the cases of Bill and Al (please wait for me to type them before replying).
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BILL Jims02 07-22-02 1
   RE: BILL magic_star 07-22-02 5
   RE: BILL Jims02 07-22-02 6
   RE: BILL mindful 07-24-02 24
       RE: BILL Jims02 07-24-02 25
 AL Jims02 07-22-02 2
   RE: AL Stuefis 07-22-02 3
   RE: AL lroy 07-22-02 4
   RE: AL Molzingvivor 07-22-02 7
   RE: AL Supergrrl 07-22-02 9
 Heather and Dot Supergrrl 07-22-02 8
 RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al Hockey Lady 07-22-02 10
 RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al Serendipity 07-22-02 11
 Editing Jims02 07-22-02 12
 RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al EthnicGoddess 07-23-02 13
   Bill Jims02 07-23-02 14
       RE: Bill Kokoro 07-23-02 15
           RE: Bill Jims02 07-24-02 19
   If Bill was the Mole... dabo 07-24-02 18
       RE: If Bill was the Mole... Kokoro 07-24-02 22
 The Case Against Bill Jims02 07-23-02 16
   Agatha Christie EthnicGoddess 07-24-02 20
       RE: Agatha Christie Jims02 07-24-02 21
 DOROTHY Jims02 07-23-02 17
   RE: DOROTHY lizard 07-24-02 23
   RE: DOROTHY mikey 07-26-02 26
       RE: DOROTHY Jims02 07-26-02 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-22-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BILL"
Here is the case against Bill, following observation and logic.

Bill Is The Mole
1. Put Rob in the Archery contest, even though he described himself as not being athletic. Then wagered $40,000 on the game.
2. Declined wearing the diaper.
3. Went to the bar during the same challenge. We do not, however, know who came up with the exemption idea. All we know is that Bribs said that Lisa did.
4. Treaded water for only 8 minutes.
5. Although not affecting the outcome, he points the Pizza Team in the wrong direction.
6. Bought ice cream
7. Broke the gnome
8. Spent a good deal of time tearing down the car. The game would have been so simple if they hadn't.
9. Deliberately hit ball twice in a row in Night Ball.
10. Did not complete the Buy/Sell Game.
11. Technical difficulties with the walkie talkie?

Bill Is Not The Mole
1. Editing Bill suspiciously. Example: Gnome Home Game. Instead of showing Heather volunteer for leg 1 and then Bill for 2, WHICH DID HAPPEN by the way, ABC chooses to only show Bill volunteer for second leg in order to cast suspicion upon him.
2. Anderson was surprised when he found out who the mole is.
3. Darwin and Katie showed extemely strong signs that they suspected Bill as the mole. Darwin particularly.

Analysis
-#3 and #11 on List 1 can easily be explained, because we don't know what happened.
-Additional note to #1: Bill could have easily wagered the 40 grand on the Swing For Life, knowing the exemption would be offered.
-I find #2, #7, and #8 the most concrete clues pointing to Bill as others did not affect the outcome of games.

Now for the Case Against Al...
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-22-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BILL"
>11. Technical difficulties with the walkie
>talkie?

There weren't actually any technical difficulties with the walkie talkie.Al says "copy that" when Bill tells him to go but then he doesn't move.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

07-22-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BILL"
I agree, Magic...

I just rewatched the tape, so I'm positive that the message DID in fact get to Al. First, we got to hear it through his radio. Plus, Heather heard the message and ran, proving Bill DID send the message to Al.
Quotes of the week:

10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BILL"
Bill did not hit the teatherball twice Bribs hit the ball with his foot while Anderson was talking to Bill

07-24-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
25. "RE: BILL"
No, even thought Bribs hit the ball twice, I remember Bill thinking about the exemption and hitting the ball once. Then, when it comes back around, he hits it again saying "Let's go to bed."

It doesn't really matter anyway, does it?
Quotes of the week:

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

07-22-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
2. "AL"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-02 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

These are also based on evidence and logic.

Al Is The Mole
1. Heart trouble during the first challenge. Also, he voluteered to go last, knowing he'd have to go though the high rope.
2. Made questionable pairings during the Little John/Jane Game, and simply "sacrificed" some money.
3. Was in the perfect position to insure that the team would get a question wrong during the Rappelling Game, while still making it look that he corrected a question.
4. Argumentative, particularly over challenges. Created disharmony between Katie and Darwin and others.
5. Died very quickly during the Gladiator game.
6. Very poor description of his sister, Janine. "She has a face like me" comment.
7. Chose to attempt the Wine-Pouring Challenge with Heather.
8. Was excused for bed early, avoiding all suspicion of that "unwinnable" game.
9. Failed the Buy/Sell Game, and also wasted a good deal of time selling kisses for an insignificant amount, 2000 Lira.
10. Technical difficulties during the Evader Game.
11. Does not really catch Heather in the same game, instead simply runs into her, and is forced to tag her.
12. Anderson would be most surprised if Al was the mole, ESPECIALLY since he was voted Least Suspicious by the group.
13. Al shows little physical signs of being drunk after Grape Game.
14. Al makes the decision to have everyone rotate positions on the tower, giving Heather a chance to grab a print.

Al Is Not Mole
1. Over-emotional. Seems to get a little too emotional at times. The mole would probably want to be more collected.
2. Got drunk during wine game. I'm sure the producers would prefer a Sober Mole.
3. Won a ton of money for the pot.

Analysis
-Note to #10: The end credits said NOTHING about replaying games due to technical difficulties, as they have in the past. This strongly points to Al or Bill deliberately doing something.
-I find #12 very significant, due to this past episode's vote.
-#1, #3, and #6 seem reasonable as well.
-#5, #7, and #11 could be explained pretty well if he's not the mole.

Thank you so much for reading!!!

This analysis took a long time to make, and it is very useful in comparing Al and Bill's clues.

I would like to conclude that if the mole is Heather or Dorothy, I applaud ABC because they have completely fooled me.
Quotes of the week:

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-22-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AL"
I do believe most of the wine Al had was non-alcoholic. Also, does anyone remember if they showed Al drinking coffee before the heart beat game? That would raise his beats per minute.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-22-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AL"
Thanks for all of this work Jims02. I am still doing some major wavering between Bill & Al. Whatever guy is left over after the next execution is the mole… If one of the ladies goes, i'm screwed.

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-22-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AL"
Very good job and good analysis. But I would be shocked if Al where the mole. A few of your points I have problems with.

#1 - It is difficult to control your heart rate - unless he took something before I can't see that as suspicious. Besides, he is so hyper you would expect that wouldn't you?

#2 - Which pairings where questionable? I thought he played that exactly as I would have as a player. Also worked very hard to get the exemption when we wouldn't have needed it.

#9 - The Buy/Sell game was doomed to fail - especially for the sellers.

#11 - Its not Al's fault he happened to just run into her. And she stopped running when she saw him. Don't see why that makes him suspicious.

#12 - I know others have put a lot into AC's comments but I think they are meaningless. What else is he going to say? "The mole was exactly who I thought it would be all along. It was really obvious." Of course he wouldn't. I can't see his comments being for or against anyone being the mole.

I think that your three "Al is not the mole" comments are very true and are far more telling then his suspicious behaviour. Also the players that are playing the best (because they are still around) think Al is least likely the mole. That should tell us something.

Besides, we all know that Heather is the mole!

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AL"
Your points for ALFOMO are excellent. But because from what we can tell of his own personality, all the points are consistent of his character. There isn't a time when Al turns off and becomes another person.

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Heather and Dot"
I like your point about the mole not likely forming a coalition at the end, but I have to point to Kathryn who admitted forming a coalition with either Jim or Steve towards the end. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But I have to say that this season's game feels a lot different from season 1. That's just my gut feeling.
I have elimated Dot simply because she has been the most consistent player (besides Al) in the final four. Heather, on the other hand, is one of the inconsistent players. That I-love-an-exemption-I won't-have-the exemption thing, and among others that I can't remember right now makes her my prime mole suspect. And AC admitted that he was totally surprised about who the mole was- when you do think the producers decided to tell him? I think he likes Heather as a person he would least suspect her. I don't think though that because Bob (may) have voted for Elavia that the mole cannot be female.

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al"
Good job thinking about this--but I still have a problem with Al as the mole. If he is, he really fooled me and belongs on stage. He seems just TOO emotional. OR, ABC is editing too well.

In the very beginning of this series, I picked Bill, then switched to Heather. I don't see Dorothy as the mole--she just seems to concentrate on solving the task and getting the money in the pot.

Heather has done many things thake make me suspicious--standing out in my mind is the "help" she gave Bill on putting that gnome in his basket--which just so happened to break off. She also helped him grease it--which she wasn't supposed to do--if this action had been reviewed, the group would have lost--but Bill broke the gnome. She was one of the shoppers that bought pure crap...knowing ahead, I am sure, that it would have to be resold. She let Al try the wine balancing game...

Bill is the big ? to me. His one comment--"I spent my life evaluating people" is quite interesting. Yet, as an admiral, he gave up very quickly in that treading water game. He never seems to get too involved--always on the periphery...

I am still going with Heather, but Bill is making me wonder.

Besides--last year's mole was a female, so the obvious would be to pick a male this year, therefore, I think they picked another female: Heather.

Can't wait for tomorrow night...being on the east coast, I'll get to see it first!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-22-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al"
Great work! Still wavering myself about who the Mole really is except I'm wavering between Heather and Al.

A few points about Al that bothered me that you didn't list:

1. He admits to drinking (depending on the time of day) between 7 and 8 or 9 and 10 glasses of wine in an hour. Yet walking down that path and drinking from the bottle at the same time, not once does he bump into Heather or weave. Not once does he slur a word. Even Heather doesn't look all that bad for 4 glasses, but she still looks a little worse than Al.

2. All of the other players selected Al as least likely to be the Mole. Can't believe they'd give that information away to the others so easily.

07-22-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
12. "Editing"
I just edited the Al Case and put in one of Serendipity's points...

If anyone would like to add to the list for Bill or Al that I have overlooked, please tell me and I'll be happy to add them.
Quotes of the week:

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Cases Against Bill & Al"
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I think that if Bill was the mole, then he would be included more in the show. The show isn't really involving him much, and I still feel like I don't really know his personality very well. Either ABC isn't focusing on him b/c he's not going to win, or they want to emphasize the other players, and make everyone else seem more suspicious. To me he's just sorta there, and the other players seem much more interesting. I really hope he's not the mole.

-Ariel

P.S. I love Agatha Christie too, especially Poirot.

07-23-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
14. "Bill"
I love s
Quotes of the week:

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bill"
<<I love s>>

Then can I love t?

Now let us never speak of S3 again.

07-24-02, 07:50 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Bill"
Go ahead, but I call u!

btw, that was an accident.
Quotes of the week:

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "If Bill was the Mole..."
Wouldn't he have known who was lying about the funhouse game?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: If Bill was the Mole..."
But I don't think the point of the mole is to constantly deprive them of money; It's more of a "giving hints to observant players" type act so that others actually have a chance of winning (that's why the mole can't just be UTR) I don't think there's any need to sabotage at a certain point - whomever knows knows, whomever doesn't is toast.

Now let us never speak of S3 again.

07-23-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
16. "The Case Against Bill"
By the way, Ethnic... I love Hercule Poirot stories... Especially Death On The Nile...

Well, I told everyone that I have 2 suspects. Al just left. Hence, I believe Bill is the mole. (Now that I've picked him, watch him get executed)

I am sadly disappointed though. I have expressed that I really, really hope the mole is not Bill, because I would know what the clues are already, giving a lousy ending. But, I do believe it's Bill now. I can always HOPE that it's Heather or Dorothy, but logic clearly points the other way.

If it is Heather or Dorothy, it will be quite a twist.

I would like to express now at how horrible each of the players were at being the mole. Dorothy pulled two answers out of no where, when she could have just left it alone, earning $50,000 and $20,000.

Wait a second. I would have gone on in that aspect, but Dorothy would be a GREAT MOLE. I've been trying to think about other Dorothy games. Think about all the challenges EXCEPT for the Smart vs. Dumb and Assembly Line...

Continued in next post:
Quotes of the week:

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Agatha Christie"
I'm sure you've read more of Hercule Poirot than I have (I'm a newer fan), but ever since I picked up one mystery, I haven't been able to put them down. The most recent one I've read was Death in the Air, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, along with many others!
Have you read Ten Little Indians (although Poirot isn't in it)? It reminds me of The Mole, a group of strangers all together. Each time someone is eliminated, one person is to blame, and everyone is trying their best to figure out who the killer is. Even alliances are made, but in the end, the killer has fooled all who were there. No one can be trusted.
Oh, and I agree that Dorothy would be a good mole, that doesn't mean I'm positive that she is, but it would be perfect if she was. Although, I'd actually be more surprised if it is Heather. But as long as it doesn't turn out to be Bill, I'll be happy. Too bad all of the clues are pointing towards him...

07-24-02, 08:37 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Agatha Christie"
That was the first one I read, inspiring me to read more Christie though!

Anyway, back to the original topic...
Quotes of the week:

07-23-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
17. "DOROTHY"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 07:59 AM (EST)

This is an "epiphany post," since she's making a lot of sense right now. It's the perfect crime! Everyone thinks about "Mistrustfullness" and her other miraculous finding. Look at the other challenges!!!

Dorothy Is The Mole
1. Swung on the Swing For Life. No need for her to sabotage, since there will be an exemption at stake later.
2. Missed her question on the Burn Bags (Isn't she smart?)
3. Did not wear the diaper... Blamed it on Bill
4. Involved in the Blueberry Incident.
5. Lost to Little John on the bridge.
6. Got lost and started puking in the Pool Game.
7. Wasted a lot of time on the bike in the Bike Mountain Game.
8. Was Caesar in Gladiator Game, which is a tough game to sabotage for an individual.
9. Did not give a full description of her mother in Relative Disguise.
10. Missed her Relative Bungee question.
11. Found the combination VERY LATE into the game.
12. Wouldn't drink the toe-jam wine at first.
13. Bought odd items to sell in the Buy/Sell Game
14. She missed Heather grab a thumbprint in the Evader Game.
15. A VERY BAD LIAR (IMO) in the Liar Game, letting Bill's odds go way up in finding the truth-teller.

Dorothy Is Not The Mole
1. IMO Dorothy would not be too surprising in AC's eyes if she was the mole.
2. Was a suspect of a few people who were executed.
3. Heather has not been executed yet (big one!)

Analysis
1. #1, #11, #13, and #15 are based mostly on opinion and logic.
2. Note: #2 seems pretty odd, since Dorothy is supposed to be "scarily smart."
3. Seems to have sabotaged the most individual games (esp. Ep. 7)

Right now, I am completely 50/50 between Bill and Dorothy... Yes, I know I keep switching, but it's fun to keep guessing, and I do think Dorothy could be the mole (as well as Bill).

Tell me what you think!
Quotes of the week:

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: DOROTHY"
Great analysis as usual Jims!
I have thought it was Dorothy for the last 4 weeks, but the Bill vibes keep getting stronger. I'm like you hoping it isn't Bill because all the "obvious" non-behavioral clues point to him, and it would be an anticlimax.
The only thing that keeps me on board the SSDorothyFOMO is the "It was all a lie" flash on her website.
On the other hand assuming at this stage they're not spreading votes around, whoever Al picked in the quiz is obviously not the mole, and I think, based on the chips game and his moving Dorothy on the tower in the evader game, that he was leaning towards Dorothy. Unless of course 2 people picked the wrong mole and he just got more questions wrong!
Aargh! OK I give up - it' Heather!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: DOROTHY"
I am not dissuaded by Dorothy's performance in either the fun house games or the assembly line games. Certainly, Dorothy picked out the combination based on the wrong theory (lucky guess?). But, based on what we see in the British mole, a lot of the mole sabotages are set up to make other people fail. At the time she found the combination to the lock, her teammates had taken apart much of the car, and I remember thinking there is no way those knuckleheads will get it back together in time.

On the funhouse challenge, it would be a reasonable assumption on the mole's or producer's part that Heather is not going to stay in a dark room with a snake -- and at some point Dorothy could have been told of Heather's failure. Her stay in the bug box was not that difficult, and she looked like a heroine in a losing cause.

And I'm beginning to be somewhat persuaded by the poster that Don Ho -- DH was a clue for Dorothy, and all the Green references are clues to Dartmouth College.

But then again, to climb aboard the SS Dorothy, how to explain away the telegraph clue and the Admiral clues, which both point to Bill and do not seem readily capable of another explanation. Of course, for the existence of either of these clues, I am relying on the observations of other viewers, as I didn't actually tape either episode and thus have not witnessed these clues. Is it possible that there is an ABC mole planting non-clues which never appeared in the episode, but with pictures or other documentary proof to make them look as fact, on this website to throw us off. Which one of you posters is the mole?

07-26-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: DOROTHY"
Well it's not me!!!

And I know it's not Cyclehausen, since I got the red in the Anti-Executee Contest a week ago! (inside joke)

Seriously though, I've been wondering about the telegram clue for a long time. If Bill was the mole, ABC would be taking a MAJOR RISK putting a clue out there like that. I mean, one person who deciphers the code could spread the solution around to hundreds (maybe thousands) of people!!! If Bill does in fact turn out to be the mole, I'll have a major beef with ABC for making it so obvious. Note: Obvious, as in it spelling out THE MOLE IS BILL instead of some sort of symbolism open to interpretation. Not obvious in the sense of how it was found. Maybe BLATANT is a better word...

If the mole is not Bill, I applaud ABC for pulling the fooling most of the message boards!
Quotes of the week:

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •