The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Think Outside the Box: What Would the Producers Do?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Think Outside the Box: What Would the Producers Do?"
If you were the one in charge of planting clues, what would you do?

For Heather Campbell, I'd probably focus on "heat" her first four (m-o-l-e) letters, and in fact we do see some plays on the word "heat" at least twice. I'd also play up mm mm good (cambell's soup), but I don't think there's been anything to that effect. I might focus on BELL at the end of her name; again, I don't recall any bells being shown or discussed. Heather is from Texas, so I might plant a Texas clue.

For Dorothy Hui, I'd probably focus on "dots" or imagery from the Wizard of Oz.

For Bill McDaniel, well, they actually do have lots of dollar "bills" that they used, they ate "mickey d's" once, and there has been a reference to Wm. Shakespeare. Of course, could it be that the mole herself is planting these clues to throw the others off her own tail?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Think Outside the Box: What Wo... ejm92 08-01-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Think Outside the Box: What Would the Producers Do?"
I think they should concentrate on other things that the Mole could do besides sabotaging games. The Mole should be a person who tends to cause turmoil in the team, possibly lying to one person and causing arguements....that's why Al would've made a perfect Mole....no one thought he was the Mole, they were too concentrated on how he played games, when in reality, Al sabotaged the pot even more by getting angry at people and causing dissention.

But, I know ABC will never figure that out, so I guess we'll be stuck with stupid clues for the next season, if there is one. We can only hope that they find a good Mole, and a lot of suspicious contestants....and when you show a few episodes of a show, stick the hell with it!!!!

If Bill is the Mole, the clues were waaaay too blatant. I agree on the talk with the dollar bills, as well as possibly the use of William. If it is Dorothy, perhaps use a bit of Asian culture, or possibly New York. Heather, the Texas thing would be perfect, and also Bell and maybe Camp(ing).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •