The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***Get Your VOTE on, Molerons!***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***Get Your VOTE on, Molerons!***"
Last week, we said goodbye to Al and hello to 19 new FindTheMole.com Official Smarty-Pants. All 19 of you have won BRAND NEW CHEVY AVALANCHES. WooHoo!

Oops, sorry, wrong show, but just to make our smarties feel all good inside, here's a list of our residetn luckies from last week:

canada_mole
Efjendar
ejm92
flying squirrel
iggyboop
katem
LaLaLa
Loreem
L82LIFE
mikey
molzingvivor
performanz
plimtuna
Ronnet
spyguy13
Supergrrl
travelingbetty
true

Okay, now that you've figured out how the vote threads work...
The rules have changed

This week, there will not be an execution, but we're going to start voting now. You'll pick the winner and the mole, but you will be allowed to alter your vote after Episode 12 (July 30). This is how the whole deal will work:

1. Reply to this message only to start. Do not reply to any other message. (This rule to be contradicted in just one moment.)

2. Highlight and Delete '***Get Your VOTE on, Molerons!***' and replace it with two names. The first name should be the person you think will win the whole shebang and the second name will be the person you think is the mole. Like this: Bill's the mole and Dorothy wins: 'Dorothy - Bill' should be your subject. Okay? You are not picking the person who loses this week.

3. Watch episode 12. (No, you don't have to enjoy it and you can even do dishes, cross-stitch or trim your toenails while you do it, but, really, just watch a little.)

4. Say something in Episode 12 makes you think you chose the wrong winner/mole combination. In that instance, you are able to alter your vote. To do this, reply to your original vote and change the names in the new subject box. Told you I'd contradict rule one. *Sigh*

5. Feel free to tell us why you think the way you do (about your mole and winner picks, at least) but let's not turn this into a discussion thread. Becasue of the already modified rules, this thread is likely to be a little confusing. So, please, do not respond to someone else's post. (See? I'm asking nicely. If you don't you'll be made fun of like lizard and RedLady, our rule breakers from last week. I won't pick on Roni, since she was probably duped by the cunning lizard, who obviously enticed her into responding so he wouldn't have the lone infraction.)

6. Have fun. This one hasn't changed, still mandatory.

Femme

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dorothy - Bill Femme 07-29-02 1
 Dot - Heather Asrai 07-29-02 2
 Door-oh-thee ; Bil cyclehausen 07-29-02 3
 Dorothy - Bill mookiemeister 07-29-02 4
 Dorothy - Bill AyaK 07-29-02 5
 Dorothy - Heather Ronnet 07-29-02 6
 Heather - Bill Molzingvivor 07-29-02 7
 Bill--- Dorothy Seniorita 07-29-02 8
   RE: Bill--- Dorothy canada_mole 07-29-02 9
 Dorothy-Bill BaquaR13 07-29-02 10
 Heather - Bill Stuefis 07-29-02 11
 Dorothy-Heather sherlock 07-29-02 12
 Dorothy--Bill LadyLuna 07-29-02 13
 Heather - Dorothy Jims02 07-29-02 14
 Dorothy - Bill iggyboop 07-29-02 15
 Dot - Bill Supergrrl 07-29-02 16
 Dorothy - Bill curious 07-29-02 17
 Dorothy - Heather Survivorerist 07-29-02 18
 Bill -- Dorothy !!!! katem 07-29-02 19
 Dorothy -- Bill xxinvincible 07-29-02 20
 Heather - Bill NaughtyKittySara 07-30-02 21
 Dorothy - Bill Efjendar 07-30-02 22
 Bill-----Dorothy sport 07-30-02 23
 Heather - Dorothy pwbk 07-30-02 24
 VOTE TOTALS SO FAR... BaquaR13 07-30-02 25
 Bill --- Heather (but hoping for D ... evanakm 07-30-02 26
   Bill --- Heather (but still hoping ... evanakm 07-31-02 61
 Dorothy-Bill myis601 07-30-02 27
 Dorothy-Bill Bebo 07-30-02 28
 Dorothy - Bill PagongRatEater 07-30-02 29
 Dorothy - Bill starshyn99 07-30-02 30
 Dorothy-Bill TheBoredGuy 07-30-02 31
 Dorothy - Bill blemer 07-30-02 32
 Dorothy - Bill Loree 07-30-02 33
 Dorothy - Heather nowhereman 07-30-02 34
 Heather - Dorothy CVLspaz 07-30-02 35
 Dorothy - Bill magic_star 07-30-02 36
 Dorothy- Bill mikey 07-30-02 37
   RE: Dorothy- Bill mikey 08-01-02 65
 Dorothy - Heather ThE_mOlE_gUrL 07-30-02 38
 Heather -- Bill flying squirrel 07-30-02 39
 Bill-Dorothy EthnicGoddess 07-30-02 40
   Bill-Heather EthnicGoddess 07-31-02 64
 Dorothy - Bill travelingbetty 07-30-02 41
 Dorothy ~~~Bill lroy 07-30-02 42
 Heather----Bill Peacemaker 07-30-02 43
 heather-bill survivorscott 07-30-02 44
 Dorothy - Bill PussycatDoll 07-30-02 45
 Dorothy - Bill ejm92 07-30-02 46
 Dorothy - Heather sittem 07-30-02 47
   RE: Dorothy - Bill tulipkisses8 07-30-02 48
 Heather-Dorothy L82LIFE 07-30-02 49
 Vote Totals So Far.... AyaK 07-30-02 50
 Dorothy-Bill true 07-30-02 51
 Dorothy - Bill SurvivorBlows 07-30-02 52
 Dorothy--Heather Teddy_Bear 07-30-02 53
 Dorothy - Heather Hockey Lady 07-30-02 54
 Dorothy (win) Bill (mole) dabo 07-30-02 55
 Final Pre-E12 Vote Totals AyaK 07-30-02 56
 Bill-Heather ekr 07-30-02 57
 Bill--Heather jennifer12 07-31-02 58
 Bill---Heather JohnnysOldAunt 07-31-02 59
 Dorothy - Bill orimental_azn 07-31-02 60
 Bill - Heather plimtuna 07-31-02 62
 Dorothy - Bill lizard 07-31-02 63
 Bill.....Heather aquarius 08-05-02 66
 Bill - Dorothy (aka the mole) spyguy13 08-05-02 67
 Dorothy - Bill LaLaLa 08-06-02 68
 Bill - Dorothy QueenP 08-06-02 69
 Dorothy - Heather (mole) lacy 08-06-02 70
 Dorothy - Bill Dusty Bottoms 08-06-02 71
 Heather (win) Dorothy (mole) TeenSpirit 08-06-02 72
 Vote Totals So Far Survivorerist 08-06-02 73
 Dorothy-Bill GuessItRains 08-06-02 74
 Heather - Bill lady_arcadia 08-06-02 76
 Bill - Heather Hockey Lady 08-06-02 77
 Heather-Bill and ? for Blue men if ... hrc2u 08-06-02 78
 Dorothy - Bill SurvivorBlows 08-06-02 79

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dorothy - Bill"
Dot wins, Bill is the big hairy mole.

Femme

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dot - Heather"
I'm always up for yet another way to show everybody just how lame I am at picking the winners!!! So, Dot wins, and Heather is the Mole. I have it on inside information that Heather is the mole because my brother-in-law says so. So there!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-29-02, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Door-oh-thee ; Bil"
Winnnnnnner and Mol

She is smart and he is teh moll.

BIll's bagg has teh tape.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dorothy - Bill"
Players probably have prime suspect as mole already. So it doesn't make much sense to have Dorothy and Heather form an alliance unless they trust each other more than they trust Bill.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dorothy - Bill"
It's hard for me to pick against Dorothy to win (even though I picked her to get booted last week -- darn that modified EPT!), since she clearly seems to be the smartest person on this show. Thus, I'll choose her as the winner. ABC has to be happy with Heather and Dorothy as the final two if their goal was to attract male viewers...

And, as we of the Billuminati have claimed for months, Bill is the mole.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-29-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dorothy - Heather"

Heather is the mole

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Heather - Bill"
Its a coin toss between Heather and Dorothy for the win so I will go with Heather as she seems to have gotten more screen time and I think she is smarter then she lets on.

The amount evidence for Bill being the mole is too high to ignore. I don't think it is as bad a choice as some others do but if it is him I would hope the next one (if there is a next one) is a little less obvious.

Seniorita 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seniorita Click to send private message to Seniorita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bill--- Dorothy"
yeah, yeah, so there are a lot of hidden clues for Bill, and he's lost a lot of money for the pot. But I've got to stay on the Dorothy Bandwagon until the wagon dumps me off. Also, I think Bill is pretty certain that Dorothy is the mole, so he doesn't mind losing a little bit of his own money on the way to winning the whole pot, to pull suspicion onto himself and well hey I'm rambling...

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bill--- Dorothy"
For all the reasons seniorita picks plus many more

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Dorothy-Bill"
It really couldn't be more obvious in my opinion. I have already explained myself so none is needed...

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Heather - Bill"
Bill is a bad mole if he is it.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Dorothy-Heather"

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Dorothy--Bill"

I've just joined the BILLFOMO camp, but I'm really hoping it will be:

Dorothy--Heather

Watch me change my vote...

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Heather - Dorothy"
Heather wins
Dorothy is the mole

We haven't had this combination yet...

Great Twist Theory that Bill gets the Red Screen and Heather was on to Dorothy the entire time.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

iggyboop 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iggyboop Click to send private message to iggyboop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dorothy - Bill"
"If there's a will, there's a way."

Unless it already happened.

You see, from all the editing clues that have been given to us to indicate who we should sympathize with, I'm SURE Heather will win. There's the Katie "if you're the Mole..." and Heather's "I'm gonna make sure a Texan wins" and finally Heather again, "If I get into the final 3, I'm deathly afraid that Dorothy will beat me." All these have been inserted to have us sympathize with Heather. Nothing for Dorothy.

But I WANT DOROTHY TO WIN!!! Soooo...I suppose if all the FTM's here try to 'will' it to happen, maybe it'll work.

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Dot - Bill"
IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

For the final game, it really is the quiz that will determine the winner, and Dot is the brainiac of the three and she's not the mole, so the answer is obvious, unless she has a mental breakdown before she takes the quiz then I'm screwed.

Bill is the mole - Al was booted in the last quiz, and I don't think he suspected Bill at all. He was definite on Dot. My guess he spread his answers over Dot and Heather, less on Bill, and he lost.

curious 71 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curious Click to send private message to curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Dorothy - Bill"
Even though I really don't want Bill to be the mole

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-29-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dorothy - Heather"
Time to put my horrible picking streak to an end. I don't mean I'm think this is finally my time to pick right, just that the season is almost over

<waves to Asrai, Roni and sherlock - who better to be in the same boat with? >

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bill -- Dorothy !!!!"
I continue to be in denial. Bill wins the game and Dot is the Mole. Heather can just go away.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dorothy -- Bill"
Bill is the mole for all the obvious reasons, and I think Dorothy is smarter then Heather and picked up more of the smaller details throughout the show.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Heather - Bill"
Just because we all know Bill is the mole. And I have no idea who will win, just wanted to stray from the croud!

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Dorothy - Bill"
Dorothy's diligent and bookworm enough to win. Heather's too much of a diva.

I remember in Mole 1 when Kate (the senior) was lagging behind in a race to the top of some castle and someone said she's going slow because she's The Mole! I think they got the idea for this year's Mole from that statement...Bill.

sport 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sport Click to send private message to sport Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Bill-----Dorothy"
Bill: the winner Dorothy: The Nole

pwbk 25 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pwbk Click to send private message to pwbk Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Heather - Dorothy"
I changed my mind one last time. I realize that I should have said Dorothy - Bill, but ehh.... let's just say if things turned out the way I wanted them to, it would be Katie - Katie.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself."

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess Who! - Guess Who? Commercial

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "VOTE TOTALS SO FAR..."
24 votes so far...

Dorothy-Bill- 11
Dorothy-Heather- 4
Bill-Dorothy- 4
Heather-Bill- 3
Heather-Dorothy- 2
Bill-Heather- 0

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Bill --- Heather (but hoping for D - H)"
I've gone over my reasoning for why I think Heather is the mole on a couple of other threads, and I'm too lazy to type it again.

Dorothy is the coolest person on that show. I don't see why a lot of people say she has no personality, I think she has a great personality. Just because she does not act like Katie does not mean she has no emotions. But it is this same closed-mindedness that the players have shown that has allowed Dorothy to dance circles around them. But even though I am rooting for her, and I really don't want to see Bill win, I just think that there has to be a reason that the editors are setting Bill up as the mole decoy when it would be just as easy to set up Dorothy.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Bill --- Heather (but still hoping for D - H)"
I don't think there was any mole activity this week. The 3 questions game was a lot harder than last year, and I think it was purposely designed to throw suspicion around with no actual sabotage. Dorothy is still my favorite, I like her more every week, but my gut is telling me that she's going to lose to Bill. Don't get me wrong I like Bill, he seems like a great guy, but I just don't want to see him win since I enjoy seeing a little bit of emotion from someone who wins.

myis601 9 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myis601 Click to send private message to myis601 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Dorothy-Bill"
I still think Dorothy could be the mole, however the "hidden clues" you all have come up with point strongly to Bill. How I hope he's not the mole!! If he's not, then Dot is and Bill will be the winner.

MYIS

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Dorothy-Bill"
I'm not a lemming, I'm not a lemming!

I've stated oh so many times my reasons for Bill. Now, why am I picking Dorothy to be the Ultimate Moleron?

- I think she's been on to Bill since the quiz game (at the latest), so she's had a chance to keep tabs on him.
- We have had it shoved down our throats that she doesn't know what she's doing, she's so sure she'll be gone, yadda yadda yadda. Oooh, what a surprising (cough, cough) twist it would be for the...ahem...uncertain one to win the whole ball of wax (and the accompanying money).

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Dorothy - Bill"
I think Dorothy is convinced that Heather is not the Mole and will now put all of her eggs in the Bill basket. She also seems to be a bit more meticulous in her note taking and may fare better in the final quiz. Actually though, it IS a toss up between winners, but BILL IS THE MOLE>

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Dorothy - Bill"
Bill is the Mole. I picked him episode 1 and later changed due to "too obvious" but I am back on the wagon for hiding in plain sight.

Heather has not gotten a break the whole game (as she is constantly reminding us)...and she still doesn't. Our smart little cookie Dorothy takes the prize.

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Dorothy-Bill"
Dorothy wins, Bill is Le Mole.

blemer 85 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blemer Click to send private message to blemer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Dorothy - Bill"
You go girl!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Dorothy - Bill"
I have stated my theory often enough. Bill is the mole and Dorothy wins the money. Enough said.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Dorothy - Heather"
nothing new...

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Heather - Dorothy"
if Dorothy is the mole (obviously ) i really think pH's (PrincessHeather) coalition with her will have proved valuable. the coalition gives her more chances to learn things about Dorothy than BB (BoringBill) BB has probably taken copious amounts of notes, but there are some things, like faves, b-days, pets, etc. that don't come out in the game. i think pH has a better shot of knowing these answers, thus knowing more on the quiz and finally defeating BB in the end.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-30-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Dorothy - Bill"
I'm completely sure about Bill being the mole and I just think Dorothy will win and I would rather have her win than Heather.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Dorothy- Bill"
"The mole is Bill" -- if this number sequence actually appears in the telegram (I didn't see if myself), that's enough evidence for me that, in fact, the mole is BIll.

One could easily believe that the mole is Dorothy if they simply watched the challenges rather than reading the clue. I doubt Dorothy suspects Heather, so Dorothy will win.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Dorothy- Bill"
I have become 100% Bill for mole. I neglected to tape the first three minutes of the show this week, so once again I could not see the hidden "Bill is the mole clue", but enough people on this board saw it that it is unlikely to be a set up by someone trying to fool everyone. "Bill is the mole" appears to have no other meaning than, in fact, Bill is the mole, just like the telegram clue had no other meaning.

I reiterate my pick for Dorothy to win it all. She is not fooled by Bill. She showed this week that, in individual competitions, she is a competitor, even if she does not try all that hard when working to earn money for the pot. She clearly knows Bill is the mole, which is why she suddenly voiced strong opinions when she and Bill were trying to guess Heather's answers. I don't think Heather is a complete idiot -- I think her GPS was reprogrammed by the mole this week -- but she has not been paying as much attention as Dorothy.

Thus, I reiterate my picks -- Bill for mole with 99.5% confidence, Dorothy for winner with 70% confidence.

ThE_mOlE_gUrL 34 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to send private message to ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Dorothy - Heather"
Because I refuse to believe that Heather will lose, so she must be the mole. And Dorothy will win.....just because. Oh yeah and Katie will be pissed at Heather.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Heather -- Bill"
Picking against the flow worked well last week (thanks for the shout-out, Femme!), so here I go again. Bill is undoubtedly the mole -- but either one of the Heather-Dorothy team could win. Most people think Dorothy will win because she's clearly smarter. They may well be right that intelligence is the determining factor. But it also may come down to luck ... or speed ... or one observation. Thus, against the flow, I'll take Heather to win.

All I REALLY want is a lot of entertainment to prepare for the summary of the final episode next week. Look for the return of Michael Eisner (see AyaK's episode 3 summary)...

And my thanks to all of the prior summary writers: AyaK, Dusty Bottoms, landsharck, Bebo, cyclehausen, Femme, Survivorerist, Kokoro, JeffGator, magic_star, Teddy_Bear, and PagongRatEater.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Bill-Dorothy"
Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this! Yes, it is highly probable that Bill is the mole, but of course, I'm stubborn and refuse to admit it! So, I'm guessing that he in fact wins, and Dot is the mole (just the opposite of most people's choices). I figured that the game can't be THAT predictable. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind after tonight's ep...anything is possible! I kinda want Heather to be the mole though, since she really has sabotaged a lot of things, but still managed to look sort of innocent.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Bill-Heather"
I changed my vote simply because I think that Bill suspects Heather more than Dorothy, so if he wins, Heather's probably the mole. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Dorothy - Bill"
Dorothy takes it over Heather. I have always thought that Bill was the mole since he couldn't survive treading water under that strenuous 1.1 pound weight.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Dorothy ~~~Bill"
I just think that if it comes down to smarts Dot is going to win over Heather & as for Bill as the mole, ugh

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Heather----Bill"
Bill is the mole.

In the final quiz Dorothy goes 100% for Heather and Heather goes 100% for Dorothy and they both miss all the questions but Heather finishes 1 second faster and wins.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-30-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "heather-bill"
too much time focused on heather, so for editing purposes, she wins

PussycatDoll 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PussycatDoll Click to send private message to PussycatDoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Dorothy - Bill"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-30-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Dorothy - Bill"
Sticking with my original picks.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Dorothy - Heather"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

Because it CAN'T BE BILL or I'll stomp my foot and scream and carry on and never watch Mole again!! Any other questions? Actually, I won't be upset if he wins, but I will be upset if he's the Mole.

tulipkisses8 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tulipkisses8 Click to send private message to tulipkisses8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Dorothy - Bill"
i think bill's the mole cuz last season it was a woman for the mole so i just think it's a guy this season

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Heather-Dorothy"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and go for the wild card pick. If I'm right, then I'll look like a really good spoiler (which I'm not!LOL).

If I'm wrong, I can say that my brain is still functioning improperly due to the endless playing of "Tiny Bubbles" in my head this past week.

07-30-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Vote Totals So Far...."
This is post #50, summarizing 48 votes and 1 prior subtotal. Right now, 32 voters think Dorothy will win, and 31 think Bill is the mole.

Dorothy-Bill.........25
Dorothy-Heather...7
Heather-Bill..........6
Bill-Dorothy..........5
Heather-Dorothy...4
Bill-Heather..........1

Votes to win:
Dorothy.......32
Heather.......10
Bill...............6

Votes as mole:
Bill.............31
Dorothy.......9
Heather.......8

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Dorothy-Bill"

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Dorothy - Bill"

Woops, almost forgot to get this in...

-SB

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-02, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Dorothy--Heather"
Dorothy will win, and Heather is the MOLE--at least for this episode.
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Dorothy - Heather"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

Bill - winner ; Heather = Mole

YUP--I changed--4 hours before the final....
I think Bill's comment "I spent my whole life evaluating people" will make him the winner.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Dorothy (win) Bill (mole)"

07-30-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
56. "Final Pre-E12 Vote Totals"
This is post #56, summarizing 53 votes and 2 prior subtotals. All votes received prior to this point are pre-E12, so the voters (if correct) get some bragging rights.

Dorothy is the majority pick to win, and Bill is the majority pick as mole.

Dorothy-Bill.........28
Dorothy-Heather...9
Heather-Bill..........6
Bill-Dorothy..........5
Heather-Dorothy...4
Bill-Heather..........1

Votes to win:
Dorothy.......37
Heather.......10
Bill...............6

Votes as mole:
Bill.............34
Heather......10
Dorothy.......9

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Bill-Heather"
I've said since day 1 Heather is the mole. I just have this feeling about it and she is way to emotional (just like Kathryn.) Bill knows Heather is the mole and he has voted that way the past two episodes. I think Heather led Dorothy to believe that Bill is the mole and she bought it so she will lose.

jennifer12 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jennifer12 Click to send private message to jennifer12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Bill--Heather"
No, I don't have that backwords. I think all the "Bill clues" are redherrings to throw us off. They did it last year too. I think Heather is the mole and Bill will beat Dorothy on the quiz and win

JohnnysOldAunt 42 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnnysOldAunt Click to send private message to JohnnysOldAunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Bill---Heather"
You know,

while such evidence as "There are four letter in the word mole and four letters in Bill" and "Bill was standing next to the left side of each person in every scene where people are eating and that means he's the Mole", and of course, "If you listen to the Sgt. Pepper Soundtrack backwards and you'll hear 'Bill is the Mole" seems compelling, I've got to go with good ol' "Oh, look, Heather messed up again and told us she's the Mole" as the tie breaker.

orimental_azn 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail orimental_azn Click to send private message to orimental_azn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Dorothy - Bill"
Hey, the clues are there laid out for us to find right? There has been an overwhelming forcing of BillFOMO clues down our throats. Dorothy is just so cute, which is why I want her to win!

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Bill - Heather"
I really think Dorothy should win, a very smart player, but I think she'll blow the quiz through pressure.

Heather was a great Mole choice. Smart, cute, young and not very obvious (who would pick the same demographic as last year?)

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Dorothy - Bill"
A) I can't think of one good hidden clue for Bill to be the Mole so I'm just guessing. And I tossed a coin for the winner in case you're still interested.

B) I watched Episode 12 and am now mortally afraid of wild boars, haystacks, thorn bushes, small barking dogs, cat ears, GPS systems and Heather's temper. Thanks Femme! Plus can you believe how many different designs of door they have in one small Italian town!

C) I'm still working out a way of enticing someone to respond to this and break the rules (evil molish LOL) - watch for edits!

aquarius 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquarius Click to send private message to aquarius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Bill.....Heather "
Bill will win the $$$
Heather is the Mole

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Bill - Dorothy (aka the mole)"
I believe Bill is going to be the winner because he seems to be a very smart individual. You do not become a two-star without knowing a thing or two. I believe Dorothy is the mole because for ONE reason: She never gets excited about winning money for the pot or getting the chance to win more for the pot. Remember, she voted not to do the chaser/evader game again because she would not want the group winning more money. There is my two cents.
This has been fun. I would like to thank all the people who put hard work into making this an awesome message board and website. Mole 3...here come the sleuths!!!

SpYgUy

LaLaLa 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLa Click to send private message to LaLaLa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Dorothy - Bill"
Maybe...

QueenP 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenP Click to send private message to QueenP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Bill - Dorothy"
a total guess! I just hope I'm surprised, whatever the outcome.

Pam

lacy 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lacy Click to send private message to lacy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Dorothy - Heather (mole)"
not a Bill follower

Dusty Bottoms 39 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty%20Bottoms Click to send private message to Dusty%20Bottoms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Dorothy - Bill"

Dorothy is the winner

Bill is the mole

or I'll eat my hat

TeenSpirit 25 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeenSpirit Click to send private message to TeenSpirit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Heather (win) Dorothy (mole)"

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Vote Totals So Far"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Hope you don't mind me doing this...

edited to include TeenSpirit's vote

Total Votes: 66

Votes As Winner

Dorothy: 42
Bill: 13
Heather: 11

Votes As Mole

Bill: 38
Heather: 17
Dorothy: 11

Combination Winner-Mole

Dorothy-Bill: 32
Dorothy-Heather: 10
Bill-Heather: 7
Bill-Dorothy: 6
Heather-Bill: 6
Heather-Dorothy: 5

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Dorothy-Bill"
Whoops, just realized I never voted in this! Following the crowd since we all know Bill is the Mole. I think Dorothy is just a tad more perceptive than Heather, so I give her the nod on the quiz.

lady_arcadia 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lady_arcadia Click to send private message to lady_arcadia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Heather - Bill"
Oops.. hit post before I changed the subject.. sorry.

~Shel

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "Bill - Heather"
4 hours before the final, I changed...I still go for Heather = Mole, but think Bill = winner
His comment, "I have spent my whole life evaluating people" leads me to believe he will win...

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Heather-Bill and ? for Blue men if you are here:-)"
I'm picking Heather to win and Bill to be the Mole. Dorthy will be to slow at Quiz time.
Also, if their are any Blue men out there, since it's the last episode could we get an official FTM pick of who the Mole is? Just wanted to see. If you can't I understand.

I want to thank all the people who've taking the time to write the marvelous episode summaries.
Those who've started and maintained clue threads. Jim02, Malibubarbie, cyclehausen. Of course a big "THANKS" to Bebo for a thread pointing to all the important threads.
GTMike for the ptte and anti-elimination game.
I loved the Mole last year and enjoyed it even more by reading what all of you had to say. Perhaps I will see you all here for MOLE 3 or Survivor.
hrc2u

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Dorothy - Bill"

Still going with the same as last week...

-SB

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •