The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

khseymour 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-09-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail khseymour Click to send private message to khseymour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Think about this everyone. The plant in the journal was green, The car was green, they had to get a green car into the green house. Furthermore, all the names and captions were green. All though the grapes they were stomping were red grapes, the camera kept panning every so often with a vine of green grapes
I AM POSITIVE, TONIGHTS CLUE TO THE MOLE, IS TH E COLOR GREEN.
lET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, AT seymour@815.Go.com
Keith
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... malibubarbie 07-09-02 1
   RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... MYVERYOWN 07-09-02 2
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... magic_star 07-09-02 3
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... mole_icious 07-09-02 4
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... martydog 07-09-02 5
   RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... malibubarbie 07-09-02 6
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... cyclehausen 07-09-02 7
   RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... NaughtyKittySara 07-10-02 8
 Green - Dorothy - Dartmouth mikey 07-25-02 9
   RE: Green - Dorothy - Dartmouth lizard 07-25-02 10
       RE: Green is Just green... LadyLuna 07-25-02 11
           RE: Green is Just green... Red Lady 07-25-02 12
               RE: Green is Just green... ejm92 07-25-02 13
                   RE: Green is Just green... Femme 07-26-02 14
                       RE: Basic Black Red Lady 07-26-02 15
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... moleish 07-26-02 16
 RE: The clue to the Mole is the col... Serendipity 07-26-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Ummm yeah, since the thumbprint is green, the Mole's color, but it could go to anyone. People were saying Katie's cast being green, and watering the plants= green thumb, but she's gone. Cycle, now that Darwin is gone, it's okay, I feel your wrath comin. DAMN IT! *I'm going to be saying that tonight on the boards tonight, Darwin had me FOOLED!*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-09-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
darwin was my number two pick and i am upset that he is gone but his departure narrows my field down to one. i agree with the green thing and whose favorite color is green? AL! he is the mole and was my top pick from the begginning. yes! i was right!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-09-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-02 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

I don't think it is a clue.
Edited because obviously green is Al's favorite color.But I still don't think it is a clue.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

mole_icious 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-02, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mole_icious Click to send private message to mole_icious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
I agree with the green thing.....check out Dorothy's green watchband and a green setting in the ring on her left hand.

martydog 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martydog Click to send private message to martydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
How, then, do you explain Darwin getting kicked off? He was wearing the green Fordham Law School shirt. Just wondering.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Darwin didn't get kicked off, there was a bug in the computer. Anderson screwed up, now there's no mole and the game shall go haywire!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
In the preview for episode 10, the announcer says "more hidden clues..." at this instant, they show a shot of Al holding a green flag.

This and the fact that last week on the ABC board (you can still catch it if you're quick) they said "what makes Dorothy and Heather scream? The MOLE of course!" And there is a picture of Katie and Dorothy doing their A-L cheer. Plus allll of his sabotage (tonight's wine game was great). Notice he was the first one out of the ball game as well, to aviod the final suspicion.

I've made camp again. Al is the real

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-02, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Dorothy also had a big green ring on.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Green - Dorothy - Dartmouth"
Dorothy went to Dartmouth College -- whos sports teams are nicknamed "The Big Green."

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-25-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Green - Dorothy - Dartmouth"
OK... this is stretching things a bit far - I'm beginning to feel a little green!

Sorry Kermit!

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Green is Just green..."
Bah, as someone in marketing, I just think that green ties into the "corporate identity" of Mole 2. The logo is green, the graphics used in the transitions between scenes are green, the whole look or "package" of the show is green.

The color green, the font choices, the flashing letters are all consistant graphical elements to give the show a polished identity. A sophisticated outfit if you will.

Survivor has a new color scheme each season. In the Australian season it was orange and red and the colors are visible in all the artwork, lettering, transitions, etc. that dress up the show.

Corporate packaging.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-25-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Green is Just green..."
Hear,hear, LadyLuna! Well said! *clap clap*

Another obvious point to mention is the fact that "GREEN" is a primary color...

No one ever mentions the "BLUE" in the players' jeans, or the "RED" on a shirt...I'm sure if queried, one of the players' favorite color choices would be red or blue (as an example), so why be so fixated on green? It just don't make sense.

Regards,
Red Lady

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Green is Just green..."
What about Black? Black is a primary color of the show....black & green and black & red. Bill wears black all of the time. Dorothy wears a lot of black, and Heather wears some too. I don't really know, but Bill certainly wears a lot of black, and not many other players wore black...one of the only ones I could think of would be Rob or Elavia.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Green is Just green..."
I dunno, if I only had a small duffle for a month-long + trip, I, too, would pack a lot of black, since it would match everything else in my limited wardrobe.

Femme

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Basic Black"
Plus, Femme, it's so flattering to one's physique! However, one must pay particular attention to cat hair...black is a definite magnet!

Red Lady

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-02, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Noooooooooooo... black and green are not primary colors. Red, yellow, blue are primary colors. Green is a secondary color and black doesn't appear to have a 'name'...

I agree with the corporate thing. There is consistency and a continuity in themes which helps people identify this color green as the mole color. Whenever you see that green you think of the mole.

The players seem to have an overabundance of green clothes and accessories. Either ABC told them to pack every green item they owned or the players decided on their own to try and look like the mole by wearing green all the time. I'm hedging that ABC asked them to wear green items to stick with the color scheme.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-26-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The clue to the Mole is the color Green"
Wasn't there a group picture with Bill wearing a green shirt?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •