The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathryns Epp 10 insider info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathryns Epp 10 insider info"
transcript of kathryns thoughts of epp 10:

Episode 10

I used to work with a non-profit organization that taught kids how to start their own businesses and the key lesson was "Buy Low, Sell High." I'm afraid these players could use a refresher course. But in all honesty, it was a very difficult game to win in a local market where the customers buy the same goods from the same dealers every week. Even if Heather and Dorothy had known what they were doing when they bought the goods (and clearly they did not — or at least one of them was pretending that she didn't — because no one in their right mind would have bought those ugly dresses) I don't think that the guys could have sold them back for a profit. Their one hope was that the guys would use their imaginations and sell their other possessions, and they didn't decide to do that until it was too late. I can't really point my finger at any true sabotage in that game.

The best new development was the emerging coalition between Dorothy and Heather. I don't know why I'm so excited about it, after all of the other inactive coalitions, but as soon as it formed I had a feeling that something good would come out of it. For starters, both Dorothy and Heather are very suspicious, which makes for a great team. If one of them is the Mole, she can use her coalition partner as cover to deflect suspicion, thereby taking out the other players. Or she can dupe her partner and set things up for a great, last minute, double-cross. And if neither is the Mole, they are both suspicious enough and smart enough to take out one of the guys by throwing them off the scent of the real Mole. I feel that Bribs's execution might be the result of their scheme-he was especially vulnerable because he and Heather are such close friends.

The Evader game was high drama. With ultimately two exemptions at stake, everyone was on edge. Then another exemption slipped through Heather's fingers and it was a little too much for her to take. By this point in the game, everyone is completely exhausted, stressed out, paranoid, etc., and I think she's at the end of her rope. Her tears looked like the real thing, but I also know the value of being able to cry on cue. What better way to throw people off than to have a break-down over something only a player would want? And how bad did she really want that exemption on the first try — it looked to me like she completely gave up when Al spotted her from a block away. I would have run and I'd put money down that Heather could outrun Al. Al acted a little weird though, too, when he sat around scratching his head after Bill told him to run. Did he want Heather to win? Even when he caught her at the end, it was as if he was forced into it because she just gave up. What was he going to do, walk away? Of course, there is the possibility that Bill wasn't holding down the button on the walkie-talkie when he radioed Al — so maybe he never relayed the start signal. Then there's Dorothy, who "missed" seeing Heather snag a thumbprint, buying Heather valuable time to sneak around town. Maybe she was trying to help her new coalition partner get an exemption and cost the team money at the same time.

Although there was a lot of action on the village streets during Evader, I swear the watch tower was the most dangerous spot in town. There is a very low doorway leading to the tower, and if you're not careful, you might hit your head — repeatedly. Three times even. And I'm short — it's a wonder Bill and Al kept their heads at all.

As I've said, if I had a little sister, I'd want her to be with a guy like Bribs. So you can understand that I was sorry to see him leave. As much as I go on about wanting to see the players toughen up, play dirty, and generally leave their ethics at the door to this game, it would be nice to see a guy like Bribs prevail and walk away with all of that money. I have a feeling that he'll be just fine without it, though.

Next week, I get a tiny, tiny cameo. I swear it wasn't my idea (neither was the unpleasant gift that I bring).

Kathryn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathryns Epp 10 insider info moleish 07-17-02 1
 RE: Kathryns Epp 10 insider info molemama 07-18-02 2
 EP 11 Insider molemama 07-24-02 3
   The first paragraph.... cyclehausen 07-24-02 4
   RE: EP 11 Insider dabo 07-24-02 5
       RE: EP 11 Insider Kokoro 07-24-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathryns Epp 10 insider info"
Cooooooooooooooooool! Looks like next week's episode will be a good one! It'll be interesting to see Kathryn appear... let's see how the players react to her appearance. The mole probably won't look as surprised as the other players.

Thanks for posting that!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-18-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathryns Epp 10 insider info"
Finally delurking...

Does Kathyrn know who the Mole is? Are there hints in her insider posts?

Does anyone else find the passage quoted below odd? For one, I didn't see much action on the village streets. I only remember the barking dog. Was all the village activity edited out?

Second, the line about 'Bill & Al keeping their heads at all' seems suspicious to me. If it is merely literal, why isn't Bribs included? He is the same height as Al according to their profiles. Is this a reference to Bribs' execution, and thus the possibilty of Bill's and Al's as well?

But what most struck me is "3 times even." A few insiders ago, maybe in #s 7 & 8, Kathyrn stressed she cried 3 times during the relative visits. I thought it was strange then that she was emphasizing the number 3; and here it is again. Do any of you know of any significance to the number 3? Possibly who has/had journal #3?

Pulling at straws, I know. But it sure is fun.

>Although there was a lot of
>action on the village streets
>during Evader, I swear the
>watch tower was the most
>dangerous spot in town. There
>is a very low doorway
>leading to the tower, and
>if you're not careful, you
>might hit your head —
>repeatedly. Three times even. And
>I'm short — it's a
>wonder Bill and Al kept
>their heads at all.
>
>Kathryn

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "EP 11 Insider"
Here is the Mole Insider for EP 11:

Episode 11

I want to apologize upfront about the maggots. I agree, it was disgusting. I promise that if I'm ever invited to your home I'll bring a nice bottle of wine as a gift (red or white, just let me know your preference). It was also really weird because I could hear them rustling around inside the present as I waited to make my grand entrance. For some strange reason, I was worried that they'd suffocate in that box. God forbid I show up with dead maggots. How rude.

I hope that the true creepiness of Anderson's Fun House came through in the episode. I've honestly never been in a stranger house — and that is the way it was when we got there, no props or anything (except for the snakes and bugs and bubbles). Anderson was in rare form, too, joking about his "girls," the watchful dolls. I'm afraid I was a little unprofessional and was asked to leave the room until I could stop laughing and interrupting the cast.

Suspicions: Heather stands out because she refused to stay in her room with the snake. Dorothy's task didn't seem that hard, so it doesn't say much to me that she stuck it out (not that I want to get in that cage with those bugs, but there really weren't that many of them and they weren't poisonous). It was odd that she hesitated for so long about adding her money to the pot. Al was the real trooper for enduring "Tiny Bubbles" all night, but it didn't get him very far. In fact, his exhaustion might have affected his quiz-taking abilities the next day and cost him the game. The Liar Game was interesting because it revealed that Bill isn't very good at determining who is lying and who is telling the truth.

I think that losing Al is a big blow to the heart of this game. He has been the most enthusiastic player from the very beginning. It was that very enthusiasm that convinced most of the others that he wasn't the Mole from the get-go, but it definitely made him a fun person to watch. My biggest question now is whether Dorothy and Heather are responsible for his execution (which they both seem to think) and if so, how?

Next week, tune in to see if Dorothy and Heather double-cross each other in the final moments.

Kathryn

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The first paragraph...."
...is very amusing.

No real info, though (sigh)

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP 11 Insider"
>The Liar
>Game was interesting because it
>revealed that Bill isn't very
>good at determining who is
>lying and who is telling
>the truth.
>
Unless he is the Mole and tried to throw the others off his scent by throwing away that exemption. I'm still trying to come up with a logical reason why the Mole would have lost the Liar Game, but all I can come up with is that there isn't really a logical reason, illogic is the only reason. ie. The only reason for the Mole to lose that game is because there is no reason for the Mole to lose that game.
>
ARRRRRRR!!!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP 11 Insider"
Well, possibly he felt sorry for them as Kathryn did on the first one and tried to help out the pot....or maybe he just wasn't told everything about this game and he's just reeeeally reeeeally bad at telling truth from lies. ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •