The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"21 Reasons for KATIE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-11-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"21 Reasons for KATIE"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-02 AT 05:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-18-02 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

Make that 26.....
** indicates clues that you may write off as too cheesy. I include them for the sake of completeness. Please don't post calling them dumb clues, because I will grant you these (and only these ).

1. They focus on her too much as being "regular." I think it should be apparent by now that the girl can cry on cue - her selling point to the producers.

2. Even though the mole was a girl last time, it could easily be again, since this is a "cutting edge" and "unpredictable" show. The Australian version of the show had a male mole two seasons straight. The sex counter-argument just doesn't fly.

ep 1:

3. To much emotivism over the bags burning, tried to plant compassionate seed by needing to be "assured" into jumping ... just too much

4.** 2nd player introduced on Mole 2 (hidden clue?)

5. During the burn, bags, burn game, Katie looks through the binoculars, and we are shown the tangle of bags in the net...every other bag has only thumbprint showing, but the name "Katie" can be clearly read.

ep 2:

6. She cost the team money by leaving her hotel room. Here, also, we get our first viewing of a Katie teary-hysterical whinefest when she is so "upset" at being "deceived" by her "friend".

7. Also, after she leaves her hotel room, she says several things that imply knowledge of the exemption conditions she presumably should not have known.

8. She cost the team money with her dumb blackjack playing (splitting threes?!) when the team had nearly reached their doubling goal.

7. People overlook all the money she's losing because of her "weak" act. Perfect.

ep 3:

8. No real enthusiasm over the exemption. Barely a smirk.

9.** Red fingerprints are projected onto her shirt.

10. In ep#3, one of the questions on the quiz, "does the mole have a tattoo?" could have been rewritten "is Katie the mole?" No other quiz question with only 2 possible answers has a player so definitely grouped 1 vs. the rest.

11. When Katie "hurt" her arm, this would have been a perfect excuse for the producers to get her alone for a few hours for private discussions. ("Do you need a check-up, dear?")

12. Hands on Lisa's shoulder as she is executed.

13. Is blatantly pulling on her thumb right before execution (when Anderson is talking) (hidden clue)

14. Fails against Little John, losing money yet again

ep 4:

15. Takes her only opportunity in the dumb v smart game to push for not making money.

16. In intros, right after Rob says ""I hate that the mole will lie to my face." they cut to Katie saying "I lied to Patrick..."(hidden clue)

17. Gives a big ol' Thumbs-up after Patrick is executed.

18.** There is a close-up on a statue with a fracture down her left arm.

19. Darwin got an envelope in ep. 4 and barely even peeked inside when Katie comes up to the front desk and says, "Is that a telegram?" Who in their right mind would say, "Is that a telegram?" Any normal person would say..is that a letter, is that a note, or simply what is that? I don't think any normal person would say telegram unless they knew one was coming...
(thanx Anixon)

ep 5:

20. Total sabotage in the runner/swimmer game. As a romance language teacher, she should damn well know you need a g for a j in Italian. Also, even after she has a letter on each blank, she never looks back for a missing letter until Bribs bows out. Also notice that being one-handed is a VERY big slowdown, and she staunchly volunteered for this position when asked.

21. In addition to losing all the money, she has the word "dunc" ("Dunce" with the e missing... like a dunce might spell it) spelled out under the blanks the entire time - foreshadowing what she is going to do... not too long after she mentioned wanting to play her "smart card" (hidden clue)

22. Gives a casual thumbs-up (again!) during the execution sequence

23. The "Mole Message" on the van points right to Katie. Notice at the beginning of THIS episode, Anderson says "look for the clue", instead of "look for the hidden clue".

24. During the pool game, when the missing g is pointed out, the screen is "highlighted" to show the g. This highlighting is actually a green thumbprint! And the green thumbprint covers the letters r,i,g, and s = Katie rigs the game?

ep. 6:

25. Katie stands in front of big blue arrow, which points right to her, just before she is shown watering plants (green thumb...)

26. Hogs dictionary and wastes time in pizza game.

27. **In episode intro graphics, "The Next Betrayal" graphics are inside a box - allusion to pool mess-up?

28. On the bike path "The Mole Will Beat You" message could refer to the Mole beating the bikers to the top - Katie was not a biker.

29.** The message was in pink, white, and yellow chalk - the colors Katie was wearing.

30. Katie is a teacher - chalk and apples, what do you think of....

(OK, episode 6 wasn't a glorious day in the KatieFOMO camp)

all episodes

28. Watch carefully. In each episode, she has a number of nails painted equalling the number of victims; 0 in 1, 1 in 2, 2 in 3, 3 in 4, etc. I think this is the hidden clue from ep 2 that is just being carried over. This is also the only episode in which Katie bites her nails (during the execution)

...and the thumbs-up clues are drying out (grrrrrr)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE GTmike 06-12-02 1
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE DaSaintFan 06-12-02 2
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE 712 06-13-02 23
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Bebo 06-12-02 3
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-12-02 8
       RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Seyz 06-12-02 14
           RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-12-02 15
               RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE 712 06-13-02 22
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Jims02 06-12-02 4
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Bebo 06-12-02 6
       RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE starshyn99 06-12-02 7
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE DarkLotus 06-12-02 5
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Supergrrl 06-12-02 9
       RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE ihavturtlduvluv 06-12-02 11
           RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Efjendar 06-12-02 18
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Mysterious Jedi 06-12-02 10
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE kurinin88 06-12-02 12
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-12-02 13
       RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE 712 06-13-02 24
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE drawde236 06-12-02 16
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE anixon 06-12-02 17
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-12-02 20
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE Yuffie 06-12-02 19
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE spartan 06-12-02 21
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE mountainbiker107 06-13-02 25
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE juggdishseuss 06-13-02 26
       RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-18-02 27
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE cyclehausen 06-22-02 28
   RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE sherlock 06-22-02 29
 RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE mindful 07-28-02 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
GREAT JOB!!!!
I think that this is a really good summary of clues for Katie. I am starting to be convinced that maybe Katie is the mole!!

Please keep this updated as the season progresses or until Katie gets executed!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-12-02, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-02 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

Someone pointed this out (copied from a thread on the ABC board )... GRRRR.. this explains why I'm a little ticked over missing the first two episodes. (as i never saw these)

The trinkets... apparently, they relate to the locations?

rosary= italy
cow= switzerland (swiss cheese, milk chocolate, etc)
stone with sun on it= england (stonehedge)
camel=?
buddha=?

Dunno.. anyone think it relates?

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-13-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Please don't listen to that straw-grasping moron at the ABC board. The players haven't even been to England (on the show) as he claims, and even if they had been there, how does a rock with a sun relate to Stonehenge? Same way that cows relate to Switzerland moreso than anywhere else in the world.
The guy that posted these 'clues' is the same guy that had a clue for Katie as "Katie's favorite number is 57 - 5+7=12 -- Episodes 1&2!"
He is the reason that I don't even browse the ABC boards anymore.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
I think a lot of your arguments are quite compelling, so I'm going to shoot down the one that doesn't fit so that we can all keep an eye on the 20 others that could make sense.

9. In ep#3, one of the questions on the quiz, "does the mole have a tattoo?" could have been rewritten "is Katie the mole?"
No other quiz question so definitely has the player grouped 1 vs. the rest

In Ep 4, one of the questions was "How many exemptions has the Mole received?" Since Dorothy is the only player with two, and Heather has none, that singled both of them out.

Every time the cast comes back up, I just keep wondering if there's significance that it's green. I know I'm not the only one wondering about that. Green = safe = Mole.

Rude, snotty, mean, horrible, nasty, witch, yadda yadda yadda...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Carolina Hurricanes - Eastern Conference Champions
Bedeviled NJ, nabbed the Habs, and raked the Leafs!

06-12-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
True, but there were THREE choices to this question. The tattoo question was the only one thus far which has one person for one answer and EVERYONE ELSE for the other.

Essentially, this question was a "freebie" for Katie - if she is not the mole, this would be a bit unfair, no?

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
There was also some question that was indirectly referring to Elavia's boyfriend that showed up in the last quiz.. that question was basically.. is Elavia the mole?
Of course.. as a consequence.. Elavia must have gotten that question right. Sometimes these questions favor some of the players.. like Katie MUST have gotten the tattoo question right.. cuz she know whether or not she's the mole.

06-12-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-02 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

How do you figure? This question had a single answer for everyone - it did not split the contestants into one vs. the rest.

The tattoo question could have been rewritten:

Is Katie the MolE?

1. Yes
2. No

The "who did the mole talk to question" could be rewritten as:

Is Elavia the Mole?
1. Yes
2. No, Bribs Is
3. No, Al Is
4. No, Myra Is
5. No, Heather Is
6. No, Katie Is
7. No, Dorothy Is
8. No, Rob Is
9. No, Darwin Is
10. No, Bill Is

See the difference????

06-13-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Who's to say that Katie even knows if any of the other contestants have tattoos or not? Maybe Al thinks Bribs has a tattoo. Maybe Dorothy doesn't think Katie has a tattoo. Just because a question appears on a quiz doesn't mean everyone knows who each answer applies to.
Remember in episode 3, one question said "What colour booties was the Mole wearing during the Little John/Little Jane game?"
I don't know about the contestants, but I wouldn't have even taken notice at the contestants' "bootie" colours. That question would have been a 50/50 guess for me, an the tattoo one might have been the same for someone else.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-02 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

DUMB! ;)

I'm just kidding... Good theory! Very complete, though I don't agree with all of them (like the tatoo). I hear that sometimes the producers put questions on the test to deliberately single out a person. If I saw a question that only applied to one person, I would be suspicious. I like the other points made though.

By the way, this Katie discussion reminds me... They actually showed someone click on an answer. They usually just pull that "arrow flowing over all the choices" thing. This episode, we saw Katie talking about how she thinks Dorothy is the mole, and then they show the mouse's arrow clicking on "The Second Runner" for the question "Which runner was The Mole?". Either the editing was designed that way, or it proves that Katie really does think D's the mole, meaning she is not the mole.

Any thoughts on this?

Edited to add: BTW Bebo, (point of clarification) Darwin has not received an exemption yet either... but no one seems to notice.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Edited to add: BTW Bebo, (point of clarification) Darwin has not received an exemption yet either... but no one seems to notice.

Oops! Thanks for fixing my bad. The last thing I want is to post erroneous information that ends up being taken as fact somewhere down the road. The point still holds true that since Dorothy had two exemptions, the question did single out a player.

The reason people don't notice about Darwin is because he isn't whining about it like Heather is. Is that because he's safe as the Mole, or because he's just accepting that's part of the game? Given his complaint after the three smarties won their exemptions, I'm inclined to think the latter.

Rude, snotty, mean, horrible, nasty, witch, yadda yadda yadda...

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Carolina Hurricanes - Eastern Conference Champions
Bedeviled NJ, nabbed the Habs, and raked the Leafs!

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think Bribs or Myra have received exemptions either. That leaves none for Heather, Darwin, Myra or Bribs.

Here is my count:

Episode 1 - Elavia - for not swinging

Episode 2 - Dorthy and Lisa - for luring people out of their rooms

Episode 3 - Al and Katie - Al for winning Little John & Jane and Katie for being chosen by Al

Episode 4 - Bill, Dorthy and Rob for being the smart players

Episode 5 - Heather refused her expemtion

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
EXCELLENT analysis, cycle. And if there's one thing I've learned about this show it's that NO clue is too cheesy.

Katie's been one of my dark horse canididates since the 2nd episode, mainly cause I don't see how someone SO clueless could have made it through the stringent (?) screening process. Last night she really started to show her hand with the "g" wackiness.

But still there's the telegram that bugs me. And Heather so easily giving up an exemption.

The only person I'm positive is NOT the Mole at this point is Elavia. She's trying WAY too hard to make herself suspicious.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe" - Jango Fett

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
>The only person I'm positive is
>NOT the Mole at this
>point is Elavia. She's
>trying WAY too hard to
>make herself suspicious.

I agree about Elavia. She's definitely NOT the mole ,and I think she's going all the way to the final round. I also think, and I'm goin on a hunch, that she knows who the mole is right now. Things that will confirm my suspicions - 1) if she makes up with Katie (whom I think is a strong Mole candidate) 2) if she suddenly becomes incompetent and screws up challenges in an attempt to draw attention to herself.

On the other extreme, Myra is the one person who hasn't done really anything to make me believe that she isn't the mole.

I believe the Mole is a woman though, cos' of that one question on the latest quiz - does the mole think he/she is high maintenance or low maintenance - what kind of question is that?!

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"

>I believe the Mole is a
>woman though, cos' of that
>one question on the latest
>quiz - does the mole
>think he/she is high maintenance
>or low maintenance - what
>kind of question is that?!

In regards to your above statement. This is one of the questions asked on their profile pages...I assume that is all it means. No reference to male/female there.

BTW Katie is the mole! (watch she gets voted off next week)

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-12-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Some of the quiz questions are bogus to throw the players off. One of the choices is "None of the Above" or something similar so not every question is about the Mole.

If Katie is the Mole, she's a good one. They are using all her foibles and ineptness to legitimately foil the team.

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
I dunno, but I think we can throw out the green cast theory. In last night's episode, Dorothy had green rubberbands holding her hair into two ponytails. The same color green as Katie's cast.

kurinin88 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kurinin88 Click to send private message to kurinin88 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"

I didn't notice the thumbsup! guess I was focusing too much on facial expressions- which is probably stupid since the mole can pretend to be relieved for the camera.

Just some notes:

1. in epi four when Darwin is getting the telegram from the hotel desk, I think Katie said "Room 410, please"... do they know their room numbers before hand?? ... usually when you check into a hotel you give your name, not go and ask for a room, but maybe they have a different set up here ???????????!!!!!!!!

2. the intro thing in the first two epi's had Al first, the Katie, Ali and then Bill- hence some people have the AKA Bill theory. planned? I have no idea at this point, and I think it really hinges on how many clues they have hidden- by Anderson's hint to look for the hidden clue in each episode, is there only one real one? the others are coincidences or red herrings????

3. the letter thing made me very suspicious of Katie- especially when she told Elavia the name should be at outside the chapel... I don't think that was part of the clue or Anderson told her, so unless Katie had been there before (then she should have known the answer and how to spell it!?) or that was an attempt to mess people up.

Side note: How can people keep getting lost? you'd think they'd figure that map reading of some sort would be required sometime in this game so that they'd learn how to read one. How did they get Dorothy back? I thought they only had one phone and only one runner could go at one time, so how could Elavia go to get the third answer with Dorothy awol?

Heather and her smart shoe!
Al did a lot of work in that game- what kind of stupid idiot even thinks that throwing a handful of small rocks could break a light bulb??

Sorry! Back to Katie...

4. the tattoo question might just be a red herring too- the players might think that Katie- the only one with tattoos- is the mole and that is why the producers put that question in, therefore deflecting them from their original idea.

Also just like the last quiz which had height numbers that no one claims to be, the producers are probably undoubtedly taking advantage of their ability to make the players second-guess their first, second and third etc. guesses. I would do that if I were them.

Anyways, started out as a short post again- oh well!
Hooray for Bribs! I miss Rob already!

Smile and Laugh at me!

When the Mr. Pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.

06-12-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
1. She clearly says "FLOOR 10", not "room 10"...I double-checked

2. Obviously there is more than 1 hidden clue, or they would be handing it to us

3. It was, in fact, part of the clue. (As for the getting lost...did you notice there was a shot of Dorothy asking directions with the Arch looming large right behind her?)

4. Agreed.

06-13-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Nah, I don't think that was the same arch. I'll have to watch the tape again, but I remember seeing that arch that you are talking about, but I didn't see any stairs going through it.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Do we have any way of finding out what her 3 tattoos are? I was extremely curious about the spider in the web being shown in episode 5 and am racking my brain trying to tie it to something related to one of the contestants. Any ideas on what this means or is this some stock footage of local Italian wild animals?

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Another clue that points to Katie is this:

Darwin got an envelope in ep. 4 and barely even peeked inside when Katie comes up to the front desk and says, "Is that a telegram?" Who in their right mind would say, "Is that a telegram?" Any normal person would say..is that a letter, is that a note, or simply what is that? I don't think any normal person would say telegram unless they knew one was coming...

06-12-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Excellent point, and thank you.

I will add it verbatim and give you full credit.

Thanxor!

Yuffie 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yuffie Click to send private message to Yuffie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Oh, I agree! Katie could really be the mole......

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-12-02, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
I'm coming around to the Katie is the Mole theory. My number 1 reason:

Katie is to freaking stupid to figure out who the mole is. The only way this airhead can possibly be avoiding execution is if she is the mole and thereby knows the answers. If she weren't the mole, and the stupidity is real, there's no way she'd have enough on the ball to not have seen a red screen.

mountainbiker107 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-13-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mountainbiker107 Click to send private message to mountainbiker107 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Nice recap for Katie.

Would also like to point out a few items to consider. I think it was ep2 where they were in the casino. Remember who the 3 Black Jack players were?? - Lisa, Rob, and....drum roll please...Katie. As we know, Lisa and Rob are already outta there which leaves Katie to sabotage that game. For someone who was supposedly a casino-rat, why would she split on threes????

Also, I think it was in ep4 right before Anderson starts typing in the names for the execution, the camera pans across all the players' duffle bags. There was something I recall about it that pointed to Katie. I remember rewinding and and playing again and again (gotta love TIVO) with my wife and there was something that pointed to Katie. I'll have to go back and watch it again to jog my memory. Anyone else notice this? It was something like the bag with green on it or the 4th bag had Katie's name on it or something.

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-13-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Just to clarify: Rob was the last remaining player in the casino game, he bet 4K on the last hand and lost it--Katie was long gone from the table.

06-18-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
27. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Yes, but the team had nearly reached their goal of doubling their money when Katie split her 3's - and Rob ain't the mole, is he?

06-22-02, 05:24 AM (EST)
28. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
Bumping my own thread for the ep 6 update

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-22-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
*Bump*

All KATIEFOMOS and any other people should read this.

Good Job Cyclehausen!

sherlock

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 21 Reasons for KATIE"
sorry that i'm gettin in this late but i'm new Katie was
my favprite player she was the reason i watch the show
but she is not the mole because she is gone sorry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •