The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cagan 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-02, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cagan Click to send private message to Cagan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
Even though I had a really good idea that Kathryn was the Mole in Mole 1 (out of the three remaining players I was positive it was her), one of my favorite moments was definately when they showed her last confessional where she said, I have a confession (or something like this) "I am the Mole". Even though I had known it was her, to hear the Mole actually say it is just a really cool moment in TV and one that I am really looking forward to seeing with Mole 2.

Now as for the big expected twist in this final episode, this is what it is, SPOILER INFO COMING (thats a lie, not really spoiler stuff), In an amazing turn of events, Darwin is revealed as being the mole, since he was my orginal pick, it turns out that the mole (Darwin) thought it would be harder for contestents to guess he was the Mole if he was actually eliminated from the game. So yeah, um Darwins the Mole and I win the pool! Cheer me! Alright, I am sure Dorothy, Bill or Heather is the Mole

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed! Red Lady 08-05-02 1
 RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed! Serendipity 08-05-02 2
   RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed! sherlock 08-05-02 3
 RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed! ejm92 08-05-02 4
   RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed! LaybackSpinPatty 08-05-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-02, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
I remember last year that I was positive the Mole was one of the two guys (how quickly their flame dies as I have forgotten their names...Jim & somebody), and I was rooting for Kat to win. Well, as we all know...I was duped! Conned! Tricked! I couldn't believe how wrong I was! As soon as the show was over, I wanted a new Mole to start right away so I could play again!

As good fortune would have it, Mole2 came on and I was there! Except, as we are all too aware, low ratings killed the thrill before we could learn the Mole's identity! Frustration started to set in.

Then, fortunately for all us Molerons, ABC decided to do something sensible and return the show during the summer. And I finally found my way to this web site! I felt better armed with the knowledge, clues and theories shared in this forum.

Now that we are down to the last three players, I am convinced on who the Mole is...but somehow I just know (okay, really, really hope) I will be fooled! That to me is the essence of the game. I want to guess correctly, but I also want to be surprised!

That's right, I want my cake & eat it too!
Friendly Regards,

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-05-02, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
..." I am sure Dorothy, Bill or Heather is the Mole".....

Cagan, I think you're on to something here, and I totally agree with you. Even though all the "clues" point to Bill, I would love to be surprised and have them say Dorothy. I've been guessing Heather since Episode 3, so that would give me a thrill as well.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-05-02, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
I think it is Dorothy, because the Bill clues are red herrings.

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
I think there are too many Bill clues for any of them to be red herrings. Plus, there aren't enough Dorothy or Heather clues. But, I'll be happy however it goes down.

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When Mole is Finally Revealed!"
I agree, ejm92.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •