The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Heather "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-24-02, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Heather "
While there was an interesting suggestion from last night's show pointing to Bill , I even more firmly believe it's Heather now.
*she caved in very fast with that snake last night - cost $100,000
*someone mentioned in another thread that Heather's reflection was seen behind Kathryn, when she arrived with the bugs.
*she encourage Bill to put that stupid gnome in his bike basket--which conveniently fell off, breaking the gnone. She had also helped Bill grease the gnome --which could have been "discovered" by AC had Bill not broken the thing.
*she very willingly let Al try and balance the wine bottle and glasses. DUH, surprise on that one--NOT
*She helped buy complete junk in the market. It was unbuyable the first time, let alone re-sell it!

HOWEVER, another comment about the beginning shots of the ships--could be an allusion to Bill. Hmmm...

ALSO--why did Dorothy get the gift of the bugs from last year's mole?

Thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Heather Shealea 07-24-02 1
   RE: It's Heather SurvivingMole 07-24-02 2
   RE: It's Heather monade 07-25-02 32
 RE: It's Heather performanz 07-24-02 3
   RE: It's Heather Hockey Lady 07-24-02 4
       RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-24-02 5
           RE: It's Heather Hockey Lady 07-24-02 6
               RE: It's Heather cyclehausen 07-24-02 7
               RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-24-02 9
                   RE: It's Heather MolePlayer 07-25-02 21
                       RE: It's Heather monade 07-25-02 33
                           RE: It's Heather alleyb 07-30-02 42
 RE: It's Heather Q 07-24-02 8
   RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-24-02 10
       RE: It's Heather monade 07-25-02 34
 RE: It's Heather mindful 07-24-02 11
   RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-24-02 12
 RE: It's Heather Red Lady 07-24-02 13
 RE: It's Heather kim5182 07-24-02 14
   RE: It's Heather LadyLuna 07-24-02 15
       RE: It's Heather AnnaBanana 07-24-02 16
           RE: It's Heather clemsonbeav 07-25-02 30
       RE: It's Heather Hockey Lady 07-24-02 17
           RE: It's Heather LadyLuna 07-24-02 18
               RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-24-02 19
           Shopping survivorscott 07-25-02 20
               RE: Shopping Hockey Lady 07-25-02 22
       RE: It's Heather thaliasmiles 07-25-02 29
           RE: It's Heather mountainbiker107 07-26-02 36
 There is NO WAY in hell it's Heathe... BaquaR13 07-25-02 23
   RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's He... SurvivingMole 07-25-02 24
       RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's He... BaquaR13 07-25-02 25
           RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's He... SurvivingMole 07-25-02 26
               I'd swear... cyclehausen 07-25-02 27
                   RE: I'd swear... BaquaR13 07-26-02 35
   RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's He... nowhereman 07-26-02 37
 Who knows if she's religious or not... LadyLuna 07-25-02 28
 RE: It's Heather EthnicGoddess 07-25-02 31
   RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-26-02 38
       RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-26-02 39
 RE: It's Heather evanakm 07-29-02 40
   RE: It's Heather malibubarbie 07-29-02 41
       Stupid clue....but you never know..... ThE_mOlE_gUrL 07-30-02 43
           I Now Am 100% Confident malibubarbie 07-30-02 44
               RE: I Now Am 100% Confident Hockey Lady 07-30-02 45
                   RE: I Now Am 100% Confident malibubarbie 07-30-02 46
                       RE: I Now Am 100% Confident WiseAssMaster 07-30-02 47
                           RE: I Now Am 100% Confident malibubarbie 07-30-02 48
 RE: It's Heather -wasthisnotobvious RachaelH17 07-31-02 49
   RE: It's Heather -wasthisnotobvious sittem 07-31-02 50
 RE: It's Heather DaMole 07-31-02 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shealea 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shealea Click to send private message to Shealea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Heather "
I'm not so sure that I think that the fact that she caved in so fast concerning the snake actually makes her more suspicious, cause to tell you the truth....I don't care how much money it was, my butt would've been out that door the second those lights went out, too! No question.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivingMole 45 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivingMole Click to send private message to SurvivingMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Heather "
Come on...ABC wouldn't put a poisonous snake in with a contestant fearing that something bad would result in it. For 100k, I would do it. That is the same as winning the Cash 5 in pennsylvania. I may have some fears of snakes but I would do everything in my power to get that 100k. But then again, I am talking about earning the money for myself, not the pot. If I was in the game, I would probably have done the same thing. I believe HEATHER is the Mole. Bill is too obvious!!! Dorothy is too smart!!!

monade 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: It's Heather "
I agree. I can't stand snake. I may have tolerated it with the lights on, at least I know where it is but with no lights and listening to it hissing. It is not so much that it is poisonous after all snake can constrict....I have seen enough documentaries to know.... if it is provoke, it can swallow a human whole, constrict and then swallow. And that python was long enough to go around Heather. And even if she knew ABC won't put anything dangerous, just the idea of the snake there and then no lights... I would have balk too.

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail performanz Click to send private message to performanz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Heather "
bbnnnnggg, sorry but the correct answer is Bill.
Thanks for playing.

07-24-02, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Heather "
time will tell. Bill did manage to add $50,000 to the pot last night.

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Heather "
Heather was not shown in the reflection behind Kathryn. It looks nothing like Heather. If anything it's someone sitting inside the building. The person in the window is like redheaded with dimples and looks like Kathryn, though Kat's reflection is shown too. So, it's not Kat.

I don't think Heather getting out makes her anymore suspicious either, though I want to see how she looks, as with Dorothy, and compare it to when they're denying being the mole. I would have gotten out of that bug cage the minute the roaches started pouriong, though, I would have stayed with the snake. So, kudos to Dorothy. As for Tiny Bubbles- I would have left simply because, if I were a player, we would have to take the quiz the next day. Knowing that, I'd want to be rested, and if I couldn't sleep, that would definitely affect my quiz taking abilities. If I were the mole, I would have done it, because I would know Heather would probably leave. That girl can't do anything right.

07-24-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's Heather "
Good--glad you saw the reflection thing--I didn't. What do you make of the fact that Dorothy got the box of bugs/creepy-crawlies from last year's mole and she got the bug box as a room--no one else got a gift or a bug-test? Do you attach any significance to this?

Dorothy has stuck out too many challenges and helped win too much $--I think she deserves the win. Yes, the mole could be Bill....

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Heather "
If anything, I think it points to her NOT being the Mole, although Al actually opened the box.

Remember, until Darwin was executed he got all the "special deliveries" for the team.

07-24-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's Heather "
I hope the mole isn't Bill or Heather. But I don't want either of them to win. Bill's a nice guy, but he doesn't try at all. When did the selection go down so much? *whines* Okay, anyhow, I'm not sure what to make of all the bugs. I know that they drew numbers to see who went into what room. Maybe it was coincidence. The mole has to help and sabotage. It sucks there's no way Dorothy can both win and be the mole...

MolePlayer 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MolePlayer Click to send private message to MolePlayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's Heather "
How can you think the Dorothy should win! She has been useless in any game that is physical. She also wouldn't drink Al's wine, but in a later episode, was drinking wine at dinner. She also has about as much emotion as my computer. I would love to see Bill as the Mole and Heather win.

07-25-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: It's Heather "
I agree. While she is smart....she hasn't contribute anything physical. I find Heather far more balance in talent. Lets not forget she didn't want to contribute her 25,000 to the pot till Al pretty much told her to.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-02, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: It's Heather "
I have to disagree--this is not a game about physical ability. It really doesn't matter how well anyone does in the challenges either mentally or physically--it only matters how the players are able to use their deficiencies to confuse the other players about who the Mole is. The real game of The Mole is all about interaction and deception--it isn't the challenges (they are secondary, much as the challenges in Survivor are only secondary to the real game). Someone can be completely useless in either the physical or the mental games and still be worthy of winning, if they are able to use their performances (either good or bad) to their advantage. I don't think that Dorothy should be punished because she used her lack of physical skill to throw suspicion on herself. I see that as more of a brilliant tactic. Is she really that weak? Or did she play up her lack of ability to confuse the other players and keep herself in the game? OR did she use her physical "weakness" as a good excuse to screw up the challenges because she is the Mole? I can't wait to find out, but I won't pass judgement on Dorothy's strategy until we find out what was behind it all. Granted, it could be that she is just plain weak, but I still don't think it is a real consideration as to who should win.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Heather "
The snake thing is really not valid, I would have left prior to the lights going out, and I know that pythons are not poisonous. I could not take the snake thing, now if she could have had a chair, anything in the room to stand on, maybe, but not in the dark, Sam I am. I would not do it.

However, I do think Heather may be the Mole. She is the most like last years mole and I think thats the way they choose it. Instead of picking the opposite of last years mole, they choose a similar one?

Later all,

D.R.

07-24-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It's Heather "
I would have stayed due to the fact that I'm sure the snake was domesticated. Like, wouldn't kill me, because I'm sure that ABC wouldn't let any player die. They're just constrictors. If anything, they'd strangle you. I'm sure if it tried, and you started yelling, ABC would come and help you.

07-25-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
34. "RE: It's Heather "
Being strangle by a snake is the start of being swallowed by a snake. I am sure ABC won't allow anyone dead either. Some people have aversion to certain things like bugs...reptiles or what not. And I can't stand snake so I totally get Heather's apprehension. Actually she tried staying but with the light off... it is a different story.

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's Heather "
It could be Heather i mean she wanted an exemption for so long she had chances to get it and lost them and some of the players who got that previlge are not in the game anymore i find it strange that she has had no exemption and she is still in the game

07-24-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It's Heather "
Well, she's in the game only one round longer than Bribs. Now, 2 rounds, actually. I think she would have gone, if she hadn't had Dorothy's help. Not to mention, I think Al and Bribs were both victims of Heather trying to stay in the game. I.E. she misled both of 'em. Bribs had been gunning for Heather since the beginning. Remember bad to episode 4 when Bribs and Darwin were sharing quiz 3 answers, and Darwin said, "Eye color?" Bribs said, "Brown." "Born?" Bribs said, "Texas." Now, maybe he finally went down after voting for her?

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-24-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's Heather "
Another issue intrigued me last night...

How come when Dorothy & Heather ended up together in the living room after Dot had completed her 30-min and Heather had given up her challenge, neither of the ladies suggested trying to find Al and tell him they had lost the challenge? Maybe the producers wouldn't have allowed it...but I thought it kinda strange that they didn't even discuss bailing out Al eventhough they could hear the music droning on and on...

I guess they felt they had suffered enuf of Al and it was time for Al to suffer!

Regards,
Red Lady

kim5182 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kim5182 Click to send private message to kim5182 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's Heather "
Just a comment. When I read in 2 places here that Heather's reflection was in the window behind Katherine, I went back on my video tape and checked. The face in the window doesn't look at all like Heather to me. It might just be a reflection from one of the people running the tv camera.. Just a thought

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It's Heather "
Just a note about the snake thing.

I *used* to think I was not afraid of snakes. Of course, the only snakes I had seen were in captivity or being held by a friendly zoo staffer. I had even pet several snakes on different occasions.

Then one day, I was walking accross a grass field on campus and I see what I think is a very long wooden stick or log about 3 feet away from me. Then it moved. I gasped, it was a snake. A very big boa. The biggest snake I had ever seen.

I completely froze, just froze and realized it was looking at me. I just sat there, unable to move, almost hypnotized as I felt the hair raise on my arms, my heart race and my breathing start to race too. I just stood there.

I thought I could hear some laughing very far away, almost in another world--then someone came up to me and touched my arm and said, "are you ok?"

It was a student. He explained that this snake belonged to the biology department and that they were letting it out to get some exercise. He explained that they routinely put him in the grass on one end of the field and let him slither to the other end. He showed me a group of people waiting for the snake to make it accross and they waved at me.

He also explained that my reaction was quite normal and that they try to keep people off the field when this is happening but that they didn't see me coming.

All this to say... I do not doubt that Heather was scared. I think fear of large snakes is instinctive and cannot always be controlled.

AnnaBanana 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnaBanana Click to send private message to AnnaBanana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's Heather "
It would be a lot more interesting for me at the end if Heather was the mole.

clemsonbeav 4203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-25-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: It's Heather "
This reminds me of last year when the producers didn't tell Kathryn about the knife throwing challenge.

07-24-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's Heather "
Ah--but you did not know the snake was there when you froze. Heather was "introduced" to it. I really think her fear was irrational and too put on. For $100,000 I think I sure would have tryed to stay ! Personally, I was far more concerned for the snake--that Heather didn't step on it in the dark in a panic and really hurt the thing!

I will again mention the shopping--what junk HEATHER and Dorothy bought! I really think Heather has been part of too many foul-ups. Dorothy really seems to just add money to the group pot; I think she deserves to win.

I did think it was odd, too, that the game wasn't ended when Heather bailed out....why let AL continue on and on with those bubbles?????

07-24-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's Heather "
LOL, they just wanted to torture Al!!!

07-24-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It's Heather "
Yeah, and why make Dorothy sit in the dark with all those nasty roaches? Like Al said, it should have been like $33,000 each or something. To even it out. It's not fair that because Heather bailed, they still had to go through with it and get no money for the pot. Personally, I would assume that the snake was domestic, that they hadn't just gone out in the wild and grabbed a snake. As long as you keep it away from your waist and neck, there's no real danger from a constrictor. Doesn't she learn anything from Croc Hunter?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-25-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Shopping"
I don't buy the shopping for junk clue. Initialy they had no idea they were buying things for resale, they were just told to buy. So they could have just bought junk.

07-25-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Shopping"
Yes, but the mole knew ahead that the items would have to be resold, therefore, the mole would buy stuff that was unsellable on purpose...

thaliasmiles 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thaliasmiles Click to send private message to thaliasmiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: It's Heather "
And also, I think we're forgetting that she had to stay there ALL NIGHT. Sure, I would have stayed there for 30 minutes, like Dorothy, or even a couple of hours, but not all night. Heck, I can't even stay up that long.

-Thalia

mountainbiker107 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mountainbiker107 Click to send private message to mountainbiker107 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: It's Heather "
Actually, Anderson told her that she had to stay until he came and got her....he never said it would be ALL NIGHT. So, it could have been 10 minutes or 5 hours...we would have only known if she didn't bail.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "There is NO WAY in hell it's Heather...."
And i will tell you why. She is too convincing. Now, this may sound stupid, but think about it. She has swore on her bible, her wedding ring, she has cried after losing challenges, she has been so nervous she is shaking before executions, she told Bribs (one of her closest friends) that she isnt the mole so please don't choose her because she wants him to stay around. She is trying too hard not to be the mole. The mole is someone like the remaining two players who silently sabatoges. Not by swearing to people that they aren't the mole. But i will tell you one thing, if she is the mole, IT WILL BE THE SHOCK OF A LIFETIME AND A TRULY GREAT TWIST!!!! I wish she was, but she clearly is not.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

07-25-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivingMole Click to send private message to SurvivingMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's Heather...."
No offense to you, but your reasoning can be totally turned around! Kathryn Price last year stated that she would swear on her grave that she wasn't the mole. She showed too much mercy and she credits that to people catching on to her. HEATHER IS THE MOLE IN MY OPINION! Bill is way too obvious, Dorothy is too smart!

07-25-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's Heather...."
When did Kathryn swear on her grave last year? I think... swearing on her bible is means more than swearing on her grave for Heather. Obviously swearing on her wedding ring turned out to not mean much!! HAHAHA!

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

07-25-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's Heather...."
hahaha...I still can't believe they broke up! Kathryn Price said at the reunion about giving next year's Mole advice-something along these lines " Show no mercy. Steve (Cowles) asked me to swear on my grave after the 1st execution that I wasn't the Mole but I would not do that. If I had to do it again, I would have done it and did him in that day!" I have the reunion show on tape and have watched her say it again and again- Heather is a little different since she is certainly more religious but it would be a great cover for the Mole. Catcha later, SurvivingMole

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I'd swear..."
...on anything you gave me if I were the Mole. What's the point in picking someone to be the ultimate traitor in a national show, if they won't do whatever it takes to remain undetected?

07-26-02, 00:53 AM (EST)
35. "RE: I'd swear..."
Good point... i will have to agree with you on that one. Man i am going to feel like an idiot if she is the mole...

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: There is NO WAY in hell it's Heather...."
"She has swore on her bible..."

Just as a point of fact, she didn't. She said she would if she had it with her. Does that make a difference? I don't know.

"I wish she was, but she clearly is not."

Yep, my heather-coloured glasses definitely clouds my vision.

" IT WILL BE THE SHOCK OF A LIFETIME AND A TRULY GREAT TWIST!!!!"

Gosh, us H'FOMOs feel that way if it is Dorothy or Bill.

07-25-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
28. "Who knows if she's religious or not?"

It would be a great mole ploy to make a big deal about a Bible early on in the show and tell everyone how Christian she is and then use this as a tool later on in the game.

Who knows, she may be atheist/Buddhist/Pagan/Hindu and the Bible means squat to her.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: It's Heather "
Now that I think about it, Heather WOULD be the perfect pick for the mole, just because it truly would be a great, unexpected twist. I will enjoy the finale so much more if I'm surprised when the mole's identity is revealed. Heather's feelings seem SO genuine though. If they're not, then I think she's quite an actress!

07-26-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
38. "RE: It's Heather "
I remember Bribs was talking about how much he suspected Heather. Thinking back to episode 4, he told Darwin what he voted on the quiz. "Eye color?" Bribs: "Brown." Darwin: "Place of birth?" Bribs: "Texas." Which, of course is Heather. Then, later, Heather says it's key to get them to fumble on the quiz. And, she told Bribs if he wanted to stay not to vote for her, to get him to fumble on the quiz. So, I think after the exemption scene, which fooled many of us home viewers, he for the only time in his quiz interview said he didn't suspect Heather. That she was, "Either genuine or quite an actress." Funny how when that happened, Bribs went home.

And, my only real proof that it's not Bill is that Katie voted for her 2nd suspect, after her first: Elavia, left. Her 2nd suspect was Bill. Obviously, Bill wasn't right, because she was gone.

I think Heather's a mole and Dorothy's the winner, because whenever they talk about winners, they show Dot. Hm, watch the mole be Anderson and the winner be Bill. Hell if I know.

07-26-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
39. "RE: It's Heather "
I know, I've been fighting Heather being the mole, but I've got $50 on this bet, and I know it's not Bill. At least, I think it isn't. Okay, I just wanted to add a clue. You know the blue eyed dolls? Do you think that was a reference back to the blue eyed gnome which supposedly was a reference also to Heather's beau with the "piercing blue" eyes. It was just odd how they all had such obviously blue eyes. And for having no point in the game, they sure focused on the dolls.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: It's Heather "
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-02 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

I've said several times before that even though I am a HeatherFOMO, the only thing that made me question her moleness was the fact that she waited too long before doing any real sabotage, and the fact that she never got herself chosen for any challenges, and was thus UTR, which I never thought the producers would let happen. I don't think the producers would really like having more than 1 luck-based execution. I have finally found the missing piece of the puzzle, making me almost positive that Bill is just an editing room decoy. On the "observations" section of the ABC website, the E2 observation about Heather is:

Heather complained about not being able to participate in High Card, arousing suspicions that she was supposed to be in the game for a reason.

Now, I did not watch E2 on the second airing, I only saw it last fall, so I do not remember this. But Blackjack was a game that could be easily sabotaged without a lot of suspicion, and starting with the LJ/LJ game there has been a string of suspicious behavior in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. There has not been an episode since then in which Heather has not either blown a challenge, gotten the group penalized, attempted to cost the team money (tracker game) and/or missed an exemption.

In short, Heather is the mole. Last year, Kathryn did something as the mole in every episode except the first, and this is something I figured would happen this year. And if Heather had gotten to play Blackjack, it would have.

07-29-02, 10:49 PM (EST)
41. "RE: It's Heather "
There's also Kat's comment in the episode where Heather touches the bike saying that she couldn't help but think the things Heather does are things she would have done. Then, there's also how she didn't swear on her grave she wasn't the mole, but if she could go back and do it again, she would have. Note how Heather swore on her Bible and ring. ACK. I just think Kat knows who the the mole is, and it's obvious whom she is pointing to.

ThE_mOlE_gUrL 34 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to send private message to ThE_mOlE_gUrL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Stupid clue....but you never know..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

This may sound stupid, but I was watching the intro order on one of my tapes, and I slowed it down to frame by frame. I noticed that in Heather's picture, it showed her ear pierced in her UPPER RIGHT EAR but in all of the episodes it's in her UPPER LEFT EAR.(!!!!)They must have reversed the picture, so I think this could be referring to a "double agent". This is really out there but I've heard worse, and I'll take anything I can get for us HeatherFOMO's. If this turns out to be a clue in the last episode, I'll wet myself with glee. ROFLMAO

Edited to say~ Oh my heck the picture isn't working. Can anyone get one?

07-30-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
44. "I Now Am 100% Confident"
Dude, guys, what have I been saying since Katie got executed? She voted for Bill. In the preview, Katies says, "Heather is the mole." Now, of course, she thinks Heather double crossed her, and she did. Now, this is my logic. Katie voted for Bill, otherwise, she'd say Bill was the mole. Right? That's what everyone else thinks. Not to mention he was her #2 suspect after Elavia. Elavia goes, bam! Right to Bill. After that, she goes home. Byebye Katie. Heather hangs around. So, Katie has never suspected Dot. This leaves me with Heather. Heather is the mole.

07-30-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
45. "RE: I Now Am 100% Confident"
just as I said! Welcome to the club! Too bad we have to wait til next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-30-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE: I Now Am 100% Confident"
I know! Aargh! *giggles* It is fun though, I have a gidiness tonight. Whee! Though, I'm contributing Dorothy clues as well tonight, just because I don't think it's Bill. But, I'm almost positive it's Heather.

WiseAssMaster 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WiseAssMaster Click to send private message to WiseAssMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: I Now Am 100% Confident"
I agree, i seriously do not believe Bill is the mole...i am almost 100% positive that it's heather, she's "accidently" screwed up too many games and lost too much money. If bill is the mole...well then i just might die of surprise. And the like half percent of me that doesn't believe it's heather, believes it's dorothy. Mainly cause bill hasn't screwed up that often....in fact he rarely EVER messed up.

07-30-02, 11:01 PM (EST)
48. "RE: I Now Am 100% Confident"
Heather seems to care least about the money. She acts like $100,000 is no sweat off of her back. I can't help but think Bill seems to be excited about the money, and why should he be if he was the mole?

RachaelH17 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RachaelH17 Click to send private message to RachaelH17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: It's Heather -wasthisnotobvious"
Didn't anyone else notice that Heather mentioned (when she was swearing like a trucker) that "a boar might jump out at me at any time". Well what do you know not 10 minutes later she is "lost" in the forest with a wild boar chasing after her.
This is my theory:
Heather was the first one to get her GpS... since she is the Mole, she knew where the secret location was, and obviously the crew didn't want the Mole to find their own dossier. So...they asked her to go back to where she started from. Then she looks (to all of us)as if she was lost, and gets "lost" even further in the forest..and has another breakdown. What a perfect coverup!!

ps- what was with Heather in the interview room, when she non chalantly brushed her hair??

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-31-02, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: It's Heather -wasthisnotobvious"
And, for those BillFOMO's who say he acted just like Kathryn last year on last game where she tried to win money - who's to say that the producer was dumb enough to have the Mole do it the same way this year? Why not take an opposite tack - have the Mole not even be in the game at the end and not influence the pot at all. Wouldn't that end up pointing away from the psychotic who gets lost in the forest and gets attacked by a wild boar? Or, was it all staged???

It's Heather!

2002 IceCat Original. All rights reserved.

DaMole 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaMole Click to send private message to DaMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: It's Heather "
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

The End..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •