The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DeeperImagedotcom 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-30-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeeperImagedotcom Click to send private message to DeeperImagedotcom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
Last week they said this was the last Episode..But noooo, Of course "To Be continued..." Me and wife cannot wait another week....AHHHH.. Sorry for the post, just had to vent off. I thought they would do either a 2 Hour special, or just confine everything to one hour...Unreal..Just like a Soap Opera. Always leaving you wanting more..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me m... malibubarbie 07-30-02 1
   RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me m... malibubarbie 07-30-02 2
 Locked threads AyaK 07-30-02 3
   True malibubarbie 07-30-02 4
 RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me m... cyclehausen 07-31-02 5
   RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me m... Shealea 07-31-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-30-02, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
They never claimed this would be the final episode. They did the same thing last year, and it's so we can consider things and get more of a buzz out of it. It's just better this way. I dunno what to say, but patience is a virtue. It will be good, it was good last year, it'll be even better this year.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-30-02, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
And uhh didn't you start a thread about this already that got locked? What makes you think this one will be any different. Please, stop trolling, and contribute something more valuable than venting. If you'd like to do it, do it in an appropriate thread. Like the west coast one to let people know this isn't the final episode or something. Which mole molerons know, but that's okay.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locked threads"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Well, I locked DeeperImagedotcom's other thread, but it wasn't about venting -- it was a clue about Dorothy that should have been on the DOTFOMO (DOroThy FOr MOle, for you new people) thread.

I also locked the other venting thread, but it was started by CleverMeraud. I thought one venting thread was enough, and this one was started first.

Venting is OK. Yes, the best place for it is in the "West Coast Update" thread, but I'm just happy that new people have wanted to join us!

Welcome, and sorry for the confusion.

07-30-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
4. "True"
Okay, okay, overeaction. Just all these threads. I'm all like psyched tonight and kinda all about finding clues. Sorry guys!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
Well...if you had read this board at all after last week, you would know exactly the format for the revelation of the Mole. Sorry it came as a shock, but that's life baby.

While we're venting, how about those paper toilet seat covers? Am I the only one who gets 3 in the bowl for every one on the seat?

Shealea 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shealea Click to send private message to Shealea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ARGGGHHHHH TV really makes me mad..."
Well then, I'd like to vent too. My vent is a little stupid but, here goes....my friend just surprised me with tickets to see Shaggy next Tuesday night. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Shaggy! And I know I can watch the final episode when I get home afterwards....but DANG! Something's tearing at me! I wanna be able to watch it when it airs. UGH!!!!

BTW, don't say I didn't warn you. The first thing I said was that it was stupid!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •