The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-08 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

Looking at editing of the characters and their comments, can we find out who is the Mole and who will be the winner?

Alex:
Task:
- Jump (1st) = Failed
- Crusoe = Scavenger

Comments:
- “I definitely think Marcie could be the Mole.”
- “My greatest fear is falling from a great height and drowning. As a performer, I’m good on my feet.”
- To Paul: “I have a photogenic (sic) memory.”
- In the Hotel: “I definitely think Marcie could be the Mole. She could flip a switch and suddenly get her game on.”

Ali:
Task:
- Jump = Failed
- Crusoe = Time Keeper

Comments:
- “I couldn’t believe it. We’re jumping over a waterfall. I could die.”
- After Alex’s jump: “Alex looked suspicious because the bag looked so far from him. It looked like he could have given a little bit more. I think everyone was counting on him because he’s one of the more athletic guys…
- Before her own jump: “I was scared… started to shake… said a few prayers…”
- During the money reveal: “I’m surprised (Marcie) didn’t pick Kristen. She’s very atheltic, she’s tall too, that’s an advantage so that was very suspicious.”
- “After Marcie’s execution, Ali had the only individual comment (later Paul made a similar comment to the group): “I liked Marcie from the start. I thought she was sweet, very genuine. It’s sad to see her go.” (we then see a replay of Marcie and Paul when he asked: “Coalition time or what?)

Bobby:
Task:
- Jump = Successful = No Cash.
- Crusoe = Scavenger

Comments:
First confessional of all, his name wasn’t on screen: “I’ve been obsessed with the Mole since it started… one huge mind-game… it’s how well you know people and how well you can lie.”
- “When it was my turn, I was nervous because they told us there was a slim chance you could hang yourself.”
- During the money reveal: “I was livid. Obviously, it was a little bit suspicious.”
- “Alex and Pauly obviously have a coalition. It’s the dumbest coalition ever, I think. They make it so obvious, it’s ridiculous.”
- During Quizz: “Kristen is on my radar. She is very smart, super athletic so she could do anything and screw up what she wanted to and excel at every thing else. She would be a great, great Mole.”

Clay:
Task:
- Jump = Successful: $10K
- Crusoe = Scavenger

Comments:
- After Ali’s jump: “I was disappointed. Ali, she looks physically fit… It’s game time; get the bag… I try to stay in shape. At most, I jump over my kids’ toys.”
- “When I found out that we only put 20 thousand in the pot, I was disappointed. We have to perform better.”
- During the Crusoe task: “I had no idea what I was looking for… Let the appraisers sort it out.”
- “I look over and Bobby is grasping his chest like he’s an 80 year old war vet. It seemed a little suspicious.”
- After the execution: “I’m glad I’m still here.”

Craig:
Task:
- Jump = Failed
- Crusoe = Scavenger

Comments:
- “When I saw the rope… That thing can’t hold me. I thought for sure that I was going to plummet to my death. So, I was going to be able to do it but I was probably going to die. I jumped for it and the rope chokes me… It’s just Survival.”
- “I was selected as a scavenger, which to me, seemed ridiculous because I knew I would be running all over the beach. Running isn’t one of my best qualities.”
- During the Quizz: “Marcie’s selections didn’t make sense to me. She chose the shortest people to go for the cash…”
- To the group after Marcie’s execution: “I feel like the wrong person went home. I think Nicole should have gone home.”

Kristen:
Task:
- Jump = Successful = No Cash
- Crusoe = Appraiser

Comments:
-Before her jump: “I’m a natural athlete so I knew I was doing it. I had no fear.”
- “ I absolutely thought I was jumping for money, 100%.”

Liz:
Task:
- Crusoe = Appraiser

Comments:
- Before her jump: “I think that everyone thought; ‘Poor little old lady, she’s not going to be able to do it… It was wonderful to go out there and show them my stuff!’
- During Scavenging: “I noticed that the girls did most of the running and some of the guys (Bobby on screen) were sauntering.”
- After first appraisal: “I was sure he had a vitrola but that could have been Swiss Family Robinson.”
- During the Quizz: “The 2 items that weren’t found would be very easy for the Mole to make sure they wouldn’t get found.”

Mark:
Task:
- Jump = Successful = $10K
- Crusoe = Appraiser

Comments:
- “I’m very competitive… I see losing as failure ”
- “I thought the scavengers wasted a ton of time and energy in bringing stuff back that they knew full well wasn’t going to be around in the 17 hundreds. (Alex with hair dryer). They were bringing back a vacuum cleaner (Marcie) and an electric fan… Craig brought over the Mole sign. That’s not funny… Craig was almost falling over from a stroke, Bobby couldn’t make his legs go through the sand and Paul was just busting it. This is just a train wreck.”
- “I feel like the way I’m playing the game, I went out a little too fast. I’m hoping that I get a second chance tonight to kind of start over. The main reason I’m doing this… my wife and I both worked two jobs… raising 3 children… (crying)”
- During Quizz: “Craig is somebody that everyone is rooting for. No one expected him to succeed in that mission. When he didn’t make it, everybody cheered for him. What a perfect cover…”

Nicole: On Screen during the intro when Jon Kelley said: “One of them is the mole”
Task:
- Crusoe: Whiner.

Comments:
- “I have a fear of heights… I wanted to conquer that fear.”
- “I’m not sleeping outside. I don’t have to do anything but stay Black and die. That’s all I ever have to do. I’m very annoyed that Marcie would pick me to sleep outside. All they said was you have to sleep outside… I’m just not going to sleep… I kept myself company until dawn.”
- “I’m not a whiner, I voice my opinions. What’s wrong with being smart and gorgeous at the same time?”
- “I picked Mark ( as appraiser) on purpose because of his history teacher background. He seemed a little bit lost with the items. Maybe he’s the mole.”
- After being told she was stranded: “When the group started laughing, I was a little bit hurt.”

Paul:
Task:
- Jump = Failed
- Crusoe = Time Keeper

Comments:
- “I have to get this bag. My daughter… will say you couldn’t get the bag. A 60 year old lady got the bag… I do not get the bag. My worst fear has come through.”
- At the Chalet: “Nicole comes in: ‘I gotta way to circumvent the rules’. The girl expected to be put up in 5 star Hotels. If you can’t do it, Nicole, you shouldn’t be here.”
- “For some reason, I had a gut feeling that Marcie was the person I needed to have my coalition with. Coalitions are important for sharing information and misleading people.”
- “I took control of driving. I kinda had the feeling that I was going to use Alex in the future so I said ‘Alex, you’re going to drive that second car’.”
- “Nicole is the type of person you love to hate, basically.”
- To the Group: “Come on, man! Brain surgeons, teachers they picked blue jeans? I coughed up a lung for blue jeans!?”
At the end: “Right now, Marcie is my major coalition partner. I don’t believe she’s the Mole. At this point, I am using Alex and I am actually drawing him towards Marcie which is a beautiful thing. Right now, everyone sees me and Alex buddy-buddy and that’s exactly what I want them to think.”
- “Craig is, right now, my leading suspect to be the Mole because he is just the person that you love to love. He is the last person that anyone would think is the Mole.”

Victoria:
Task:
- Jump = Failed. Note her helmet was the only one with a green Mole fingerprint on it.
- Crusoe = Scavenger

Comments:
- “When Jon told us we were going over the falls, I was thinking Heck! No, I’m not going over the falls. I’m pretty athletic… I wasn’t going to let myself or the team down.”
- As Jon gave out the books: “I was excited… I’m gonna start writing what’s suspect, what’s not, what do I think… about the mission… about the players.”
- “How do I feel about 30 thousand dollars in the pot? Look at my face. We had a chance to have $85 000 by now. We’re either not doing well as a group or the mole is really that good.”
- During the Quizz: “Bobby could very well be the Mole. Marcie and I are running… 5 different trips and Bobby is out of breath. That is a bit suspect.”

During the question: Who is the Mole? The cursor hilighted two names: Craig and Kristen.

Being eliminated, who did Marcie suspect?
- After telling Paul that she would find him and kill him if he was lying to her: “I feel like I’m a good judge of character.” Apparently Not. Is Paul the Mole?
- At the Hotel after comments about his inabilities in scavenging: “Bobby could be the Mole.”
- “Nicole could be the Mole. She’s questionable with certain things she’s done.”

First Impressions of the Players:

1- Alex: He was mainly a non-factor. Interestingly, the only suspicions he expressed were about Marcie. Having been saved, that could turn into a positive because he knows he wasn’t on the right track.
Prospects: Due to his insignificance in this episode, I don’t see Alex as the Mole or the Winner.

2- Ali: She had a comment in every segment of the show. Nothing too ostentatious but always on topic. We heard her suspicions, we heard her comments on the tasks. More importantly, she had the only private comment after Marcie’s execution. It looked like an executioner saying farewell to her victim.
Ali will be important this season. I have her on my radar for the Mole.

3- Bobby: He had enough visibility during that first episode to be remembered. After a successful waterfall jump, he became much too evident in his failure during the second task. As a fan, he is probably trying to attract votes.
Being one of Marcie’s target and seeing how poorly she did, I don’t see Bobby as the Mole. He could be the Winner, especially if Kristen is the Mole! The absence of his name on screen during the very first confessional was strange.

4- Clay: Another minor character, we only had indications that he looked at Ali and Bobby to be the mole. He caught a bag during the jump but a smart mole would do just that to throw suspicion away.
I didn’t see anything pointing to Clay as a major player, either winner or Mole.

5- Craig: A strong character, we heard some comments that he’d have the perfect cover to be the Mole. It seemed too obvious misdirection although he had the cursor clue.
For now, I see Craig as an unlikely winner or Mole.

6- Kristen: She was, by far, the least visible character. That in itself is suspicious especially since Bobby gave us the most detailed explanation as to why she should be on our radar. Her confidence at the waterfall “I knew I was doing it” would be easy to understand if she had been preparing for it.
Her low visibility rules her out as the winner but she would make a great Mole. Let’s also remember the cursor clue.

7- Liz: She had a few comments about the game but nothing significant.
Liz will probably last a little while to surprise us again as during the waterfall task but Liz isn’t our Mole or the Winner.

8- Mark: He was too dramatic, too suspicious. Mark seems to be only a distraction.
Mark doesn’t look like the winner or the Mole. Would a Mole’s salary be enough for his wife to quit 2 jobs? I don’t think so!

9- Nicole: As the Villain of the first episode, Nicole would have the perfect cover to be the Mole. It would be such perverse reverse psychology, it would be such a great story that I don’t believe it. Afterall, she may have already cost Marcie the game. Then again, was that why she laughed alone on the beach?
I’ll say Nicole won’t win and isn’t the Mole and I will gladly fall off my chair if she is!

10- Paul: THE character of episode #1, Paul is playing the game. He could have made his first victim by steering his major coalition partner out of the game and he could be setting up Alex to follow her. His role seems to be to draw the viewers in, to see what happens to this schemer, this manipulator.
Paul could be the Winner or the Mole but he looks too obvious.

11- Victoria:
Her role had a little more substance than the minor characters. Note however that she was mostly task and money oriented. Her only suspicions about the Mole were towards Bobby and since Marcie seemed to look at Bobby also, Victoria could be in trouble.
Having displayed no trickery, I don’t see Victoria as the Mole.
Her story could grow into that of the winner, especially since she had that comment about taking notes. It could be important in light of Marcie’s “I forget things.”
That green fingerprint was also very notable.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... realitycoholic 06-04-08 1
   RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... michel 06-04-08 4
 RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... Brownroach 06-04-08 2
   RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... michel 06-04-08 5
 RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... tvgeek401 06-04-08 3
 Previous winners and moles... Jims02 06-05-08 6
   RE: Previous winners and moles... Brownroach 06-06-08 7
       RE: Previous winners and moles... michel 06-06-08 8
 RE: The Mole: The Characters and th... kingfish 06-06-08 9
 Regarding Victoria & the Green Thum... Jims02 06-06-08 10
   RE: Regarding Victoria & the Green ... TourGirl 06-07-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-04-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
My pick for the Mole is Ali just from this one episode--simply because of her prayer to Jesus Christ and the obvious faith combined with the snaps of the religious icons before the elimination (or was it the quiz?). That's what I am going with until next episode anyway!

BTW, was there a significance to the words on the shot right before the icons shots--looked like the iron gate to a church and the writing was reversed as it was the shadow of the writing in the waning sun? I paused on it and tried to determine what it said or what it meant (anagram?) but didn't go any further than that.

Thoughts?

P.S. I really, really wanted to love the new Mole, but I didn't like Jon's voice or hosting, the music, the locale, the challenges, the contestants for the most part, and I just didn't get the same vibe as the old Moles...*sob* BUT, I will of course continue to watch!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-04-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-08 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

"her prayer... the religious icons before... the quiz"

Good observation. I had missed that. Why even show those statues? And note that the first person we see immediately after was Ali. We also saw Ali when Q1 was asked: "Is the Mole Male or Female?"

Another completely unnecessary shot of Ali was after the execution. When Clay said: "I'm sad Marcie is gone but I'm happy to still be here" the camera cut to Ali looking over apparently in Clay's direction as if setting her sights on the next victim.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
Thanks for compiling all the quotes, michel. Your comments are very astute too. It's good that you noted who was played up and who was played down in Ep 1. To me Paul seemed to get the most screen focus and it looks like he will be played up as an "entertainment-value" character. But does that necessarily mean he makes to the end?

Not sure if we should rule out anyone as the winner due to low visibility in Ep. 1 though. We'll see if any patterns start to emerge after next week's execution.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

06-04-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-08 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

I agree that no one should be ruled out. Maybe I should rephrase as "makes it unlikely" especially for Kristen.

If, later on, you notice that I stick too much to these first impressions, please remind me.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-04-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
Your player analysis was spot on for me. I had the same feelings towards all characters.

the mole returns June 2!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-08, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Previous winners and moles..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-08 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

I'm going to go over the some of the edits of the previous winners and Moles of the show, primarily for the first episode. I might touch on their overall edits of the season too.

If you haven't seen those seasons, and don't want them spoiled, don't read ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Mole's edit in Episode 1 is almost always the same thing. They sabotage something, usually subtly, and maybe one player calls them out on it in a confessional.

-Kathryn tried a little hanky-panky in the ATM game, but was never really noticed. I vaguely recall Jim mentioning a vague suspicion of her during that game. She stayed mostly in the background of the first episode.

-Bill attempted to sabotage the first game, by making poor player assignments to each task. They actually briefly showed Bob telling Bill about his lack of athletic ability, but Bill/Darwin elected him to do a physical task anyway. It was a small hint they showed the viewers, but none of the players openly questioned it in confessionals. It's probably because they won. But the editors still showed Bill do it.

-Frederique completely botched her round under the waterfall. This was extremely suspicious, but only Corbin mentioned it, saying that Frederique "kept doing things" on the line. Like Bill, she kinda faded into the background and popped in occasionally to voice some suspicions.

-Angie single-handedly guided the team into losing a challenge, by making up a story about seeing one of the objects before. This did bring a couple confessional accusations, if I recall correctly, but a lot of blame was pushed toward Mark Curry too.

Based on the above situations, I'd say that Alex, Ali, Liz, and Victoria are the only four players who fit that trend in Episode 1. Alex, Ali, and Victoria barely got any notice at all for failing at the waterfall. And, in the second game, Liz passed off her odd choice of the victrola with a confessional joke. Note that none of the other players thought her picks were strange.

The Mole has been pretty consistent over the years, but the Winner seems to be a little all over the place. The only thing you could say is that the Winner often got a decent, but not great, amount of face time, usually for narration purposes. And they generally were "picked on" for suspicious behavior.

-I honestly don't remember much about Steven's Episode 1 edit. He didn't contribute much to the story yet, although he might've been thrown some narration confessionals. I really don't remember. Steven did take the narrator role later on, however.
-Dorothy was actually thrown a bit of suspicion her way when she blew her question in the "Burn, Bags, Burn" game. Of course, throughout the entire season, every little suspicious thing Dorothy did was pointed out ad nauseum to distract us.
-Kathy also received a lot of attention, for poor performances at both challenges. Her confessionals, on the other hand, were general comments about the nature of the game and the other players. It also featured her unsuccessfully trying to start a coalition with Steven Baldwin.
-Dennis Rodman was actually pretty quiet in Episode 1, as hard as that is to believe. Players didn't start commenting on his odd gameplay choices until Episode 2 and later. He just sat in the background.

The only thing I could really say is that, with the exception of Season 1, the winner is very often one of the biggest "red herrings" of the season. So far, Bobby and Craig are the two players that might fall into this category.

Pooky is the Mole.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Previous winners and moles..."
Thanks, Jim -- this is really helpful.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

06-06-08, 11:22 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Previous winners and moles..."
I'll add my thanks, Jims. I had vague memories of the first 3 seasons but adding some specific details is great.

So, Rodman won season 4! I didn't even watch that one, the first celebrity mole season had been too disappointing. With editing pandering to the stars, maybe the first 2 seasons are better comparators.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Mole: The Characters and their Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-08 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

Part of what makes it so difficult to spot the Mole in the early going is that he/she could very well be laying back, because the non-Moles have to do some sabotage just to trick the others, and he/she might not need to do anything negative yet. Non-performance clues, or outright sabotage clues just aren't that helpful right now. In fact there may be enough sabotage going on by the non-moles that the real Mole might actually be seen to be trying to get the money.

But the Producers will try and have subtle hints in every episode if the earlier season's pattern is to be repeated. So the editing quirks are just about the only half way reliable way to spot the Mole.

So good thread, Michel. Has anyone channeled Veruca?

One other method is elimination based on what personality types could actually pull off the Mole role without over doing it, and performing such that the deception can last throughout all of the episodes. This would seem to eliminate Liz, for instance. However, tThere was a season when an ex-military guy was the Mole. And using this elimination method, I was completely caught off base. He fooled me completely.

That says Victoria to me as of now, with Ali and Nicole as strong possibilities.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Regarding Victoria & the Green Thumbprint"
I was thinking about this, and it's extremely curious that Victoria's helmet had the green thumbprint on it. I see four different things it could mean. I'm putting it here, because it involves a lot of editing and psychology discussion.

1. Victoria is the Mole. This means the green thumbprint is a typical hidden clue for the viewers. Seems to make sense. The only problem with this theory is that it's too blatant, too early in the season. Can anyone think of a single blatant hidden clue in previous seasons in Episode 1? Of course not. They're always clues like, "You could see Frederique in the helicopter when we said 'mole'." Ambiguous clues that don't necessarily point one direction. If this were mid to late in the game, this would probably be legitimate, as the later clues are always more obvious.

Of course, I didn't catch it upon my initial watch, so maybe it's not that blatant. Still seems more intrusive than other stuff.

2. Victoria is the Winner. It's a possibility, but it's somewhat out-of-character for this show to have clues pertaining to the winner.

3. Victoria goes home next week. It's possible they're secretly marking the next executee each week. Once again, they've never done this in previous seasons, though.

4. Victoria is the viewers' "red herring." Basically, that Victoria would be Michael Boatman v2.0. Throw in a fake clue that the clue-seekers would definitely find in Episode 1, watch Victoria go deep into the game, and then see her get executed. It's a definite possibility. It would explain the strange decision to have such a direct clue for one single contestant this early in the game.

In scenarios 1, 2, and 4, it implies that Victoria sticks around for awhile. We shall see.

Pooky is the Mole.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-07-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Regarding Victoria & the Green Thumbprint"
I read on another board that in a preview for upcoming episodes, in a luge-type challenge I think, someone else is wearing a helmet with a green thumbprint on it. I agree that it seems suspicious, but if it's true that another player is seen in a green thumbprint helmet during a different episode, I have a hard time believing it's pointing us towards the Mole OR the winner. For this reason, I like your #3 possibility. Like you said, they've never done it in previous seasons, and if it were true, it would kind of ruin the suspense, but you never know. Anyone else see the episode preview with another player in the helmet?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •