The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Jims has informed me that it is my turn at the plate, so heeeeeeeeeeere we go!!

1. Angie - I became convinced it was Angie last week (should have listened to Belle). Now I'm not quite so sure, but she still gets my vote by a bit over Dennis. She did really rack up the money in the memory game though - but maybe she was trying to throw them off - and she didn't open her briefcase - but could she have been counting on one of the guys to do it? Perhaps risky, but perhaps smart. I keep coming back to all the 7s.

2. Dennis - Opened the briefcase, and still only got ONE right (and that the position for this installment's mole?) Either the mole, or trying to convince everyone he is. I'd still love for it to be him, but I have to place Angie ahead for now.

3. Mark - tried to tip the boat, but that's about it. Don't really think he's the mole.

"Well, Rob, I never thought I’d say this, but after watching this episode I’d have to say, no, you do not have “Stupid” written on your forehead. “Hypocritical, Ignorant, Confrontational, Homophobic, Obnoxious, Arrogant, Nauseating, Manipulative, Bully”, yes, but not “Stupid”. “Stupid” is written on your penis. In little, tiny letters." - dangerkitty, S4 Ep 6 Summary - RMMNW!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Jims02 02-13-04 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Bucky Katt 02-13-04 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... memacmur 02-13-04 3
 A Hidden Clue Suspect List Bebo 02-13-04 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Loree 02-16-04 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... kpod 02-16-04 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... PlumBlossom 02-16-04 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... buckeyegirl 02-16-04 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... survivorscott 02-16-04 9
   RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Spidey 02-16-04 11
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... EmeraldBrooch 02-16-04 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... MegsSweetPea 02-17-04 12
   RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Molaholic 02-17-04 13
       RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4. whate... JimPrufrock 02-18-04 14
           My Guess was right JimPrufrock 02-24-04 16
 RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatev... Monicanada 02-18-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
LOL He! I just didn't want to start it two weeks in a row... A new anti-DAW program, I guess.

(I already started my thread for the week!)

1. Dennis

The last episode really sealed the deal for me. I think Dennis and the producers originally planned for the team to win a little money in the Boat Game and then a little more in the final game. I think they wanted to keep the pot under $250,000. Granted, they could have told us in the credits "up to $500,000" but this is just my opinion. I also find it hard to believe that a player in the FINAL THREE would open the briefcase. As a final 3 player, I would really, really push for more money in the pot. Also, I found Angie and Mark's shadow games (accusing each other) very interesting.

2. Angie

It could be Angie. She blew a lot of money in previous episodes. I could see her being the Mole.

3. Mark

Mark tries too hard at looking like the Mole. I just don't buy it.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
1. Angie - Still the Mole. Again this week, she ends up in the best position to control how much money is won. She was underwater and got to choose which chest to open and she was the last one to rearrange the pictures. Sure she won some money this week, but traditionally the Mole has added to the pot when it is down to the final three.

2. Dennis - Not the mole, probably the winner.

3. Mark - Not the mole, probably the loser.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-13-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Remarkably similar list to last week. Well, maybe the bottom two switched. I don't know.

1. Dennis. C'mon, he opened the briefcase and still did nothing. Either a dumbass, he peeked at the top of the paper, or he was sabotaging. And the fact that he let Mark sink the boat seems quite molish as well.

2. Angie - That silly plethora of 7s is starting to get to me. Would make a nice numeric red herring.

3. Mark - I still think he knows who the mole is (Dennis) and is trying to get Angie to think it's him.

For that matter, I think Angie may have figured out who the mole is (Dennis) and is trying to make Mark think it's her. Hence their accusations towards each other, but almost none directed at Dennis. Make him think he's doing a good job, make the other player second-guess themselves.

Watch I'll be wrong and Mark is the mole

MEmacmur

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "A Hidden Clue Suspect List"
1. Dennis - Our unesteemed host NotAndersonCooper told us that each episode contained hidden clues for the winner and the Mole. Now, since they don't know who the winner is when they start filming the show, it makes sense that the hidden clues for the winner would be more editing related, while the hidden clues for the Mole could be game related stuff. Things like having Mexican wrestlers in the maze. Or having one of the pinatas be a bull. Or making the contestants eat worms.

2. Angie - There were a lot of potential hidden clues for Ms. Everhart too, but most of these showed up as part of the editing rather than gameplay. We were treated to closeups of 7s, and plenty of comments about 7s - which we know is Angie's lucky number. I think these clues lean toward her being the winner, not the Mole, but since there were more hidden clues for her than Mark, she gets the #2 spot.

3. Mark - Didn't see a whole lot of hidden clues for him. I think that the producers took a lot of shots of potential hidden clues for all of the contestants (for example, the GOLD fish), so that once they knew the winner, they could make sure they edited in the relevant ones for that player. Since I didn't see as consistent a stream of potential hidden clues for Mark, I surmise that they ended up on the cutting room floor - because he did not win.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
1. Mark Curry - yes, I am stubborn. I named him the mole at the beginning and I am sticking with it because he is still there. I thought the mole would be a male this time. And I have never thought they would trust Dennis to be the mole. Also Dennis started to get more excited as the game wore on. I would not expect that from the mole. But I think Dennis started to get drawn into the game as he noticed things and realized who the mole was. And I have never thought Angie was the mole. Much too emotional. Mark has often wanted to pick first for partners or picking objects. He wants to control the game. And he uses jokes to flub up alot.

2. Dennis - If it isn't Mark it has to be Dennis. It can't be Angie. But I think Dennis has gotten too involved as the game has worn on to be the mole. The mole would stay the same. But Dennis seemed bored at first and then started getting more excited at the executions. That nervous energy that made him get up and walk around everytime he wasn't executed. Dennis is competitive.

3. Angie - if she is the mole I will be very disappointed. She has been too emotional and right from the beginning she was so obvious and threw games. I also think Ananda and Corbin thought she was the mole and that is why they were executed.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
1. Dennis. Barely. That way-too-blatant sabotage in the last game threw me into a lot of doubt. I hope I'm wrong because Dennis was way too obvious about it too often. But I'm still sticking with my "the Mole never confesses to deliberate sabotage" theory until disproven.

2. Angie. Contrariwise, kudos to the producers if it's her. I still think the whole "7" thing is a bit much but then I missed the first season of Mole.

3. Mark. And if he's the Mole, my reaction with will be, "Wha-HUH???". I'll feel like I watched a completely different show than what actually happened.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
1. Mark
2. Dennis
3. Angie

an IceCat original

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"

1.Dennis- He's been my FOMO since Tracey left, but last week I started having doubts. Opening the briefcase was just too obvious.

2.Angie- The 7 clues are also getting to me, but would they really make it that easy?

3.Mr. Danger - As others have said, he's just trying too hard to be the mole.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-16-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
1.)ANGIE too many 7's for me

2.DENNIS would be number one, except in the Mariach Maze game, Stephen and tracy got really excited when they heard that there would be wrestlers in the maze. This led me to believe that they thought Dennis was the Mole and that it was a clue they had been looking for.

3.)MR. DANGER If he is the Mole, there wil be some of the stupidest clues ever, yes even lamer than the diffrent color objects on the beach representing a flag

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
I am prolly leaning towards Dennis right now.

As others have said - most game related clues seem to point to him.

All those 7's? Waaaay too obvious "Mole" clues. As winner clues, they don't really matter, since it doesn't spoil the game.

There seem to be so few clues for Mark that is just CAN'T be him. (If I say it enough times, maybe the opposite will come true!!)

Damn, and I knew it was going to be a black man right from the get-go. - just picked the wrong one!!!

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Mark a.k.a Mr. Danger(-mole) - Yes, I chose Mark because I also chose him at the beginning, along with keisha, and now that she's gone and Mark is at the end, I am pretty proud that I chose a final 3-er...anyways, I also say Mark because he's been the same the whole game. No change at all. AND there hasn't been a steady stream of clues so I choose him because of the term 'Hidden' clues. I like to invent clues for my mole picks too...blehh

Angie - as they say, expect the unexpected. I also think she'll win

Dennis - No chance of Dennis as the mole. He's not the mole type. Also, I have noticed him become more open as the game went on, and he seems to be more into winning. His little apology at the end blew him out of my mind becuase he was trying to hard to act all moleish or whatever...

I need an animated sparkle, don't I?

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Dennis - The Winner: Going with him as the winner, simply because I hope it's him. If he's not the winner, I certainly hope he's the Mole. I just hope he's something. Go D-Rod!

Mark - The Mole: I can't get over that quiz question only having two options. I also don't think we've found enough clues that relate to him. Things like the bull and the worms for Dennis are way too "obvious" to be "subtle/hidden" clues. Who picked out the dolphin with the flag colors of Fred's native country last season? I don't think we've found the clues for Mark. But that's just my opinion.

Angie - The Loser: I don't know, I was with Mark in the nose game, they wouldn't put it in the same place twice. Would they really put two models in as the mole on back to back shows? I just don't see that as something they would do.... Unfortunately with Mark being proven incorrect in the nose game, I'm sure that was a good foreshadow for my own assumption. *grumble*

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
Mr. Danger: By process of elimination, change that to MR. MOLE – Angie's plethora of “7” clues are just way too obvious (remember all the BOATman clues in C M Hawai’i?) Same for Rodman and the bull piñata and worm eating. Producers like obscure clues -- dolphin flags?! -- and when they finally show them tomorrow we'll all say "WHAT THE FIRETRUCK!"

Dennis (the Worm) Winner: Main clue points away from him -- follow the tears of the GOLDFOMOs to poor executed Tracey. She bet the house that cross-dressing number 91 was the mole, and slam bam... history.

Angie: Loser. Prolly thinks Dennis is the Mole but gets confused between his actions and Curry's so has staid (?) alive.

FLUFFLYPILLOWS (RED POINTS)TRIBE LEADER
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

JimPrufrock 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JimPrufrock Click to send private message to JimPrufrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4. whatever - My Guess"
Angie is the Mole. Unless they are bagging us with all sorts of false clues.

Everyone moticed the & thing, her lucky number, it's on the painting (7 on the golf hole flag) tattoo. Also if you feel like looking at the right answers to the school quiz, almost every one was E or A for the answer.

If it's not her, that's fine, but it will prove to me that looking for clues is usless.

Everything is just fine in Push this time of year. It was down to the low 60's last night. Having a wonderful time, wish you were here. It's just the most idyllic place, so perfect, like a picture postcard.

Jim

JimPrufrock 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JimPrufrock Click to send private message to JimPrufrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "My Guess was right"
I didn't trust all that 7 stuff, but at least I got it. How about the Celebs. I'd have to watch again, but not many of them, or just one, picked Angie.

Good show!

I'd like to see real players again, where it isn't just a show for show. I didn't record the first Mole, but it would have been good to go back an watch it.

>Angie is the Mole. Unless they
>are bagging us with all
>sorts of false clues.
>
>Everyone moticed the & thing, her
>lucky number, it's on the
>painting (7 on the golf
>hole flag) tattoo. Also if
>you feel like looking at
>the right answers to the
>school quiz, almost every one
>was E or A for
>the answer.
>
>If it's not her, that's fine,
>but it will prove to
>me that looking for clues
>is usless.
>
>Everything is just fine in Push
>this time of year. It
>was down to the low
>60's last night. Having a
>wonderful time, wish you were
>here. It's just the most
>idyllic place, so perfect, like
>a picture postcard.
>
>Jim

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mole Suspect List Vol. 4.whatever"
I have long held to the belief that Mark is the Mole; however, I've had a change of heart:

1. Dennis
2. Angie - the winner
3. Mark - NOT the MOLE

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •