The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DeltMIA 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltMIA Click to send private message to DeltMIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
When they showed the preview for next week's final show, they showed them sitting in a long line. Usually on these re-cap shows, they sit them in order they are booted from the game. I wasn’t able to see if this was so for next week, but I did notice Dennis on the end next to Ahmad, then Angie, then Mark, and I thought I caught Tracy next to Mark. I am not sure how they did it in other seasons, but my guess is if they rest of them are in boot order, Dennis is either the winner, or the Mole. If anyone has vid-caps of the preview, or got a better look, let me know if this has any merit or not.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sitting Order Clue from final s... Gweedeaux 02-12-04 1
   RE: Sitting Order Clue from final s... Jims02 02-12-04 2
       RE: Sitting Order Clue from final s... rnabring 02-13-04 3
           RE: Sitting Order Clue from final s... DeltMIA 02-13-04 4
           RE: Sitting Order Clue from final s... Spidey 02-14-04 6
 Angie the loser? Jims02 02-13-04 5
   RE: Angie the loser? Holy Moley 02-15-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
I recall this from last season as well. The only thing I can't remember though, is what order that were in last season. I definitely saw Dennis on the end, then Angie, then Mark.

I believe Jims was all over this clue last season. Any input here? Someone must have a better memory than I do.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
I don't remember myself saying it, but I'm sure we talked about it. Mark was definitely sitting closest to the other executees.

Although, if I remember correctly, Frederique sat in the middle, between Kathy and Erik. But she may have been on the end. I can't remember. I might go look it up.

A 2004 IceCat creation

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
Here's the link from last season:

<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/994.shtml#31>

Here's the text from it:

"ok at one point of the preview for the next episode (#6) it shows all the players sitting in chairs. it shows them from left to right--KIM, STEPHEN, CORBIN, MICHAEL, and then on the couch, KATHY, FREDRIQUE, and then ERIK. if you noticed the obvious pattern, kim gets off then stephen, then corbin, then michael, and then the loser is kathy, winner is fredrique, and erik is the mole. that pretty much proves my guess correct. cause the mole never gets kicked off."

So, if they sit the same way (which I hope they don't):

Angie is the mole,
Mark Curry is the winner,
and Dennis Rodman is the loser.

Just food for thought...who knows.

DeltMIA 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltMIA Click to send private message to DeltMIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
I always seem to remember it being the looser, the winner, then the mole. But I wasn't sure, that is why I asked. That would make Mark the looser, Angie the winner, and Dennis the mole.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sitting Order Clue from final show preview?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-04 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Maybe they all were hugging and just sat down in any old order for the final 3?

Stil holding out {waning} hope for a CurryFOMO

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Angie the loser?"
Now, I seriously am wondering whether Angie is the Mole's final victim...

Traditionally, they reveal the Winner first, followed by The Mole, followed by the Loser.

In the previews, while Angie is hugging Tracey, Dennis and Mark are standing in the background, congratulating each other.

It makes me wonder if Mark and Dennis have already come out of the closet () and Angie just came out as the loser, receiving a hug from Tracey.

I'm not too sure though. This might have happened after the entire reunion finished, and people are saying their goodbyes or just socializing.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Holy Moley 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Holy%20Moley Click to send private message to Holy%20Moley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Angie the loser?"
Last year i believe it was...

From left to right...

Kim-Stephen-Corbin-Michael-Ahmad-Kathy-Frederique-Erik

This year from Left to right...

Ananda-Corbin-Stephen-Keshia-Tracey-Mark-Angie-Dennis-Ahmad

I believe the winner or mole was always the closest to the Host so i believe that Angie is the Mole and Dennis is the winner..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •