The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mark Curry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-18-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mark Curry"
With the new season of Celebrity Mole I decided to dedicate a thread to each of the contestansts so we can write what we know about them ahead of time to possibly find a hint
of a secret clue. If you find something out about the contestant or you have speculation, feel free to add to the discussion. I will start each of them off with information on any roles they may have had based on the Internet Movie Database

Mark Curry

Actor - filmography
(2000s) (1990s)

"Animal Tails" (2003) TV Series .... Host
Bad Boy (2002) .... Drew
... aka Dawg (2002) (UK) (USA: TV title)
Poof Point, The (2001) (TV) .... Norton Ballard
Man Is Mostly Water, A (2001) .... Jeff
Motocrossed (2001) (TV) .... Bob Arness
Armageddon (1998) .... Stu (the Cabbie)
Fanatics, The (1997) .... Fly Walker
... aka Fumbleheads (1997) (USA: TV title)
Switchback (1997) .... Robbie
Panther (1995) .... Lombard
"It's Showtime at the Apollo" (1983) TV Series .... Host (1992-1993)
... aka "Showtime at the Apollo" (2002) (USA: new title)
"Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" (1992) TV Series .... Mark Cooper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Filmography as: Actor, Miscellaneous Crew, Himself, Notable TV Guest Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Himself - filmography
(2000s) (1990s) (1980s)

"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan" (2003) TV Series .... Himself
Intimate Portrait: Holly Robinson Peete (2000) (TV) .... Himself
"Don't Forget Your Toothbrush" (2000) TV Series .... Himself
Just for Laughs: Montreal Comedy Festival (1999) (TV) .... Himself
Mark Curry: The Other Side (1996) (TV) .... Himself
Bob Hope Christmas Show: Hopes for the Holidays, The (1994) (TV) .... Himself
Comic Relief VI (1994) (TV) .... Himself
Apollo Theatre Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) .... Himself
7th Annual Soul Train Music Awards, The (1993) (TV) .... Himself (presenter)
"One Night Stand" (1989) TV Series .... Himself

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mark Curry DRONES 12-22-03 1
 ABC Bio Jims02 12-26-03 2
 RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-01-04 3
 RE: Mark Curry magic_star 01-04-04 4
   RE: Mark Curry survivorscott 01-04-04 5
       RE: Mark Curry Molaholic 01-05-04 6
 Ep 1 Moleish Behavior Bebo 01-08-04 7
   RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior EmeraldBrooch 01-08-04 8
   RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior DoodleBug 01-08-04 9
       RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior Loree 01-08-04 11
   RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior LeftPinky 01-08-04 10
       RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior survivorscott 01-08-04 12
           RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior Bebo 01-08-04 13
       RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior TourGirl 01-08-04 14
       RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior clixpix 01-09-04 20
   Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO) sleeeve 01-08-04 15
       RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO) Loree 01-08-04 16
       RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO) Tiger Lily 01-08-04 17
       RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO) Jims02 01-08-04 18
           RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO) EmeraldBrooch 01-08-04 19
 151 Jims02 01-10-04 21
   RE: 151 brvnkrz 01-11-04 22
 To be the mole, or not to be the mo... memacmur 01-15-04 23
 Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysis Bebo 01-15-04 24
   RE: Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysi... Bert 01-16-04 25
 Ep 1 Clue Stuefis 01-18-04 26
   Good Eyes! Jims02 01-18-04 27
       RE: Good Eyes! Molaholic 01-19-04 28
           RE: Good Eyes! I3 L A K E 22 01-19-04 29
               RE: Good Eyes! Bonks 01-19-04 30
 Who does Mark think the Mole is? EmeraldBrooch 01-21-04 31
 coalition with dennis? a77u12a 01-22-04 32
 RE: Mark Curry Jims02 01-22-04 33
   RE: Mark Curry Loree 01-22-04 36
   RE: Mark Curry a77u12a 01-22-04 41
 On your Marks survivorscott 01-22-04 34
 Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysis Bebo 01-22-04 35
   RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysi... Son1c 01-22-04 44
       RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysi... Son1c 01-22-04 45
           RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysi... EmeraldBrooch 01-23-04 46
 RE: Mark Curry memacmur 01-22-04 37
   RE: Mark Curry brvnkrz 01-22-04 38
       RE: Mark Curry Loree 01-22-04 39
           RE: Mark Curry Bebo 01-22-04 40
               RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-22-04 42
                   RE: Mark Curry Molaholic 01-22-04 43
                       RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-23-04 47
           RE: Mark Curry Littleroo 01-24-04 52
               RE: Mark Curry Loree 01-25-04 53
 RE: Mark Curry molemaniacnc 01-23-04 48
   RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-23-04 49
       RE: Mark Curry I3 L A K E 22 01-24-04 50
           RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-24-04 51
               RE: Mark Curry Molaholic 01-25-04 54
                   RE: Mark Curry I3 L A K E 22 01-25-04 55
                       RE: Mark Curry Bonks 01-26-04 56
 RE: Mark Curry DRONES 01-29-04 57
   RE: Mark Curry brvnkrz 01-29-04 58
   RE: Mark Curry Loree 01-29-04 59
       RE: Mark Curry LeftPinky 01-29-04 60
           RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 01-31-04 62
 RE: Mark Curry Charonna 01-31-04 61
 RE: Mark Curry Loree 01-31-04 63
   Mark Hidden Clue? EmeraldBrooch 02-01-04 64
 RE: Mark Curry memacmur 02-05-04 65
   RE: Mark Curry Molaholic 02-07-04 66
       RE: Mark Curry untodd 02-08-04 67
           RE: Mark Curry Bonks 02-08-04 68
               RE: Mark Curry EmeraldBrooch 02-08-04 70
 Don't mind me........ Asrai 02-08-04 69
   RE: Don't mind me........ Holy Moley 02-09-04 71
 RE: Mark Curry memacmur 02-12-04 72

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-22-03, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mark Curry"
His career as a comedian leads me to believe that he can think quickly on his feet. This also leads me to believe that he is intelligent as well. He could be the mole and will have his moves watched closely. The suspion factor on him by the constants will be very high and the longe he lasts the more suspicios people will become.

DRONES

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ABC Bio"
Marital Status: Single
DOB: June 1
Education: Cal State Hayward
Prior Jobs before current career: Drugstore Manager
Hobbies: Collect Old Cars; Race Bikes (think Tour De France), Basketball, Golf, Landscaping
Pets: 1 dog
Favorite place traveled to: South Africa, Australia, Germany, France, NYC
Favorite music: Jazz, Hip Hop, Rap, Reggae, Folk
Strategy: Use my humor to make everybody think that I am the Mole, "He was playing too much to really want to win." Also, to observe everyone and see if any Mole type actions are being taken.

A holiday gift from JSlice

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-01-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mark Curry"
Huh, if you're going to pick a comedian, go with Wayne Brady. Now THAT would be a show worth watching ^ ~V

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-04-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mark Curry"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-04 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

Clues/Suspicious things for Curry thus far...

1.Intelligent enough to be a good mole
2.Mentions the word "mole" twice in his profile.

And I swear there was something really good for him too, but I just can't find it.

Anyone?

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

01-04-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mark Curry"
Starred in Hanging with Mr. Cooper
Anderson Cooper used to host "The Mole"

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mark Curry"
Also, he has the 'halo' over his head in the group shot.

A few other mindless thoughts --

A) Mole has alternated gender each series -- so male is due this time.

2) AUU 'clue' seems just to be a red herring to me -- nice little graphic, that's all.

III) Bringing back two former players -- too obvious to make either one of them the Mole, but one may be a shill (my pesos would be on Corbin)... getting inside info from the producers (some of which may be false!)

d) I agree with earlier posts that Rodman would be too unreliable to play the part of the Mole -- he'll prob make an early exit.

Final comment on the posting time of the profile pictures -- I just went there and the date was 1/5/04 -- you get the current date.

PAX all -- counting the hours!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
In the taxi, he was the one with the map, yet he was not being very helpful. Could be explained away that Ananda and Corbin were too busy butting heads to listen to him, could be that he was just not trying to help.

It looked like he was backing up to try and keep both feet out of the water, thus preventing the team from getting money. He eventually did put both feet in, though.

He was the one to suggest skinny dipping. If he knew about the exemption available to Keisha, this was a good way to draw suspicion away from himself.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

01-08-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
Another thing, when Corbin asked if they should go back or pick up Tracey, he immediately said 'Go back' and said it pretty strongly

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
This guy is my pick for the mole right now. Just the way he looked during the artifact game (as if to say, cool, I may steal an exemption away). The taxi was also interesting.

A Kyngsladye Original

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
I kept thinking he was lying during the artifact game because of how he kept stroking the thing. It just struck me as an odd thing to do if he really believed it was what he said. Dennis seemed to find it amusing too.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-08-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
I thought he was most moleish besides the artifact game and the map problem. When he suggested skinny dipping, it sounds like a "male suggestion" but he also knew he wouldn't be hurt by someone else getting an exemption and it wouldn't add any money to the pot. I also noticed that he tried to keep his feet out of the water = unsuccessfully.

created by the amazing JSlice!

01-08-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
Someone skinny dipping did add money to the pot though

01-08-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
Actually, it didn't. The money was earned by putting both feet in the water. The skinny dipping just earned Rudy the exemption.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
I agree. I thought he really WAS trying to keep his feet out of the water and accidentally let both feet get wet. Of course, if he had looked really suprised, it would've given him away, so he had to play it cool. I'm sure, in his mind, Angie and Keisha skinnydipping was a FAR better reward than keeping Keisha from getting an exemption, which doesn't really affect him anyway. Also, during the sales pitch game, he seemed like he was OBVIOUSLY lying, he kept stuttering, etc. Being an actor/comedian, you (and probably most of the other players) would figure that he could lie fairly well, which would lead me to believe, with all that stuttering, he wanted to appear that he was pretending to be lying, wanting the other players to deduce that he was really telling the truth, which would've caused them to lose the game. I couldn't really tell exactly what was going on with the map in the taxi, with all that yelling and fighting, but the entire time, he played the peacemaker, rather than offering a valid opinion on where they should go. Kinda mole-ish . . .

Sara

clixpix 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clixpix Click to send private message to clixpix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 1 Moleish Behavior"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-04 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Now I wish I could take credit for noticing what I believe are a couple of solid clues that point to Mark Curry as the Mole, but a clever friend did. I almost hesitate to mention the much debated chickens, but they were, however, kept in a COOP. Also in the opening credits, there's a shot of Mark wearing a cape. During the cab game, there was a shot of the chihuahua in the back window. in the same shot (she tells me, I have since taped over it) there are two little statues also wearing a capes. I've been kicking myself for never relating chickens with coop. Sigh.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-08-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Clue #1:
In the taxi game, he was the first to suggest that they go back without picking up Tracey. Not only on the screen, but there was a 3 second clip taken from an interview with him (which was totally glossed over in the editing when they blamed everything on the others in the end) where he said "I was the first to suggest that we go back... <cut off in editing... rest of sentence??: "but they were so busy arguing, they blamed it on someone else and didn't even notice.">

Most important thing about this to me: Every Mole except Katheryn has always sabotaged the first game... It's the best time for sabotage because the producers have plenty of time to give the mole sabotage instructions... not like later in the game. Katheryn was SUPPOSED to sabotage her first game, but she was unable to because someone said "anyone that doesn't jump (from the airplane) is the mole" and she was worried it would give it away.

Clue #2:
When he was selecting his artifact (or fiction), Corbin didn't seem to care which one he got, but Curry grabbed forcefully for the box which ultimately contained the fictional item... he then said outloud "Oh... I know what this is"... as if he already had a story prepared before he even read the scroll that came with the item.

Clue #3:
When they were choosing the journals, the camera was moving to zoom in on Keisha's hand grabbing journal #2 (the one that came with the exemption), but as she was grabbing the journal, you can see Curry grab very forcefully for journal #4... he is the first of everyone to get a journal, and he reached across the table as if it actually mattered which journal he got... If you don't know the significance of Journal #4 from past episodes, #4 has always been a special number in the Mole Series... there is ALWAYS a 4-related clue in the show that hints who the mole is.

Clue #4:
Curry was the instigator for getting someone to go skinny dipping. That's too big of a coincidence on the first night. More importantly, he said something to the effect of "My JOB is so much better than Ahmad's" In other words, his JOB was to get the girls to go skinny dipping... either that, or it was WAAY to coincidental. Also, it's likely that the Mole would know about all of the games being played (even the secret ones) and would want to be present at them to try to instigate something molish if the opportunity arose. Thus, we can easily narrow the mole suspects down to three based on this alone, and Curry was the only one not to skinny dip, (I can't see Keisha skinny dipping for an exemption that she didn't need or the mole skinny dipping just to give someone else an exemption).

Anyway... I know that some of these things have already been mentioned, but this in my mind solidifies Curry as the mole, and (barring his execution) it will take a lot to change my mind now.

01-08-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO)"
>
> More importantly, he
>said something to the effect
>of "My JOB is so
>much better than Ahmad's"

The mole would be the only player that really is there doing a job. The others are playing for money. The mole is getting paid to do a job. Hmmm?

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-08-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO)"
All really good observations, sleeeve.

The only thing I would maybe disagree with is Clue #1. IMO, it would be more moleish to try and keep on going; since they obviously didn't have enough time left to get Tracey and Keisha, they would have lost all the money by picking them up. But then again, that might be too suspicious, and maybe they told him to only sabotage a little bit. *shrug*

I think Curry is still #3 on my suspect list for now, but your observations put several more questions in my mind. I could definitely see him as a possible mole.

01-08-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO)"
I dunno about #4, about the quote about his JOB. Perhaps tracking down the Mole is his job. I think that the job of "Contestant" is equally valid reasoning.

*likes playing Devil's advocate*

01-08-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Four Big Clues From E1 (IMO)"
Actually, what Curry said was

"And I thought Ahmad's job was better,"

AS in 'I thought hosting was better, but looky what I got to do'

01-10-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
21. "151"
I saw this on the ABC boards so many times. (Hopefully someone won't see this and post it over there again!)

Shaky, but I'll throw it out there.

After 151 days of a non-leap year, guess who's birthday it is?

30 + 28 + 31 + 30 + 31 = 151

I betting it's just a stupid coincidence though.

*doesn't trust any potential clue anymore*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 151"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-04 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

Maybe nothing to these ideas, but I thought I would throw them out there. I too noticed that he used the word Mole twice in his bio. I also noticed that he was the only one to use the word Mole. I went back and double checked and no other contestant used the word Mole. Also, under hobbies he listed landscaping. A subtle reference to moles in the garden? I looked above and didn't notice this being mentioned so if it has, I apologize.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "To be the mole, or not to be the mole, that is the question"
Some random thoughts on Mark Curry after episode two.

Molish - immediately picking the pinata with the exemption and letting it get broken - if he knew he had the exemption, why not make it easy to get him - he doesn't need it and if the exemption was dropped, it prevented at least 10,000 from going into the pot.

In between - choosing to lead the fruitless debate over who should get an exemption. The very fact that he took charge and seemed to want something to happen seemed unmolish to me, but one could argue that he helped fuel the fight between Angie and Corbin with his antics.

This guy is wacky enough that it's hard to judge his worshipping Ahmad after surviving the execution as contrived, genuine or typical.

Also - dude needs to get some sleep. He looks like he's about ready to keel over from exhaustion. That would lead me to thinking that either the producers insist on really long late-night meetings with their mole (supposing Mark was the mole), or he's spending a lot of time up at night trying to figure this thing out.

MEmacmur

01-15-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
24. "Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysis"
Moleability:
- Picked his pinata first, and picked the one with the exemption.
- Kept the team from winning the exemption or bust game by stirring up conflict during the discussion. By cutting off Angie, he ticked her off even more. He also wasted time with his silly argument with Stephen. Was that an effort to rile him up too?

Unmoleability:
- Corbin suspected him, in addition to Angie. Remember, he was so suspicious of Mark picking the pink pig, especially once the exemption was proven to be in there. Then we didn't hear much more about Corbin's suspicions about him but kept hearing his public comments about Angie. Was Corbin executed because he was a MarkFOMO?

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysis"
Of course, Corbin could have gone AngieFOMO like he said he was after exemption or bust and been plain wrong. I'd tend to think Anglie's not the mole because she's another supermodel, and would ABC really do two ModelMoles in a row? She's also been too blatent. But the question is, did Corbs think so? I doubt Angie and Mark would have many overlapping naswers on a quiz- if he went Angie and it's really Mark, he may have gotten a zero and been executed.

-bert

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ep 1 Clue"
During the taxi game the showed a few road signs from the area. One of them had the international sign for "no" over the letter "e". The only one in the game that doesn't have an "e" in their name is Mark Curry.

01-18-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
27. "Good Eyes!"
I remember seeing that and trying to wonder how "No E" could stand for a clue... That would work really nicely.

I also remember (scott put it up there too... lol) that Mark Curry was the cab driver in the movie Armaggedon. LOL. It's funny some of the stuff you just remember randomly.

A holiday gift from JSlice

01-19-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Good Eyes!"
>I remember seeing that and trying
>to wonder how "No E"
>could stand for a clue...
>That would work really nicely.
>
>
>
I was thinking the "no E" would mean "no entry" (no entrada in Spanish) which doesn't help us as a clue ... but the lack of 'e' in the name does seem intriguing.

Also .. as I've posted ... Mark has a halo-like thing over his head in the web site photo -- possibly a clue?

CurryFoMo all the way!!

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Good Eyes!"
i dont think anything on a site would be a clue i mean look at the ones from last year.

Bonks 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bonks Click to send private message to Bonks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Good Eyes!"
there just might be a clue somewhere on the site...is it just me or does it seem theres alot more interaction from the people who maintain the site to those of us who view it...than previous mole shows...?

01-21-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
31. "Who does Mark think the Mole is?"
In the episodes so far, Mark has never said who he thought the mole was; but when he was asked straight out in an interview, he said 'I'm the mole' and pointed to his temp. tattoo.

Kinda weird to me, anythoughts?

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "coalition with dennis?"
does anyone else think he might have something going with the baller?

it was interesting the way he and dennis were all buddy buddy after stephen was executed.

01-22-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Mark Curry"
What was up with the:

on his arm? That was kinda weird.

A 2004 IceCat creation

01-22-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Mark Curry"
>What was up with the:
>
>38
>2
>
>on his arm? That was
>kinda weird.
>

I was wondering the same thing. I was looking to see if anyone else had numbers on their arms. But nobody did that I noticed. It stuck out that he had these numbers & the camera showed it. But what do the numbers mean?

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Mark Curry"
these are shots in the dark, but

say three-eight-two really really really slow. it sounds a little like a convoluted way of saying
"threat two"
as in the mole in the second celeb mole.... or maybe TWO moles?

or what about 38 is the second mole. age? jersey number?

or maybe it's
"three ATE two"
---but two what? two burritos? two contestants?

like i said-- shots in the dark ^_^

01-22-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
34. "On your Marks"
This is what ahmad said right before Mark entered the maze. You know how they like to throw the puns in there.

01-22-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
35. "Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysis"
Mixed bag for Mark this week:

Possible Moleability

Clucks for Bucks - Didn't seem to be trying all that hard during the game, even though he and Tracey didn't have that many to hunt down. Forgot about the simultaneous hat foul rule.

Anti Moleability

Mexican Wrestler Maze - Only runner to successfully complete his task.

Leftovers - Trying awfully hard for that exemption. Would the Mole be willing to eat that much just for an exemption?

Seemed less Moleish to me last night.

Son1c 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Son1c Click to send private message to Son1c Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysis"
i noticed that mark has a tattoo on his arm the says 38, i dont
remember, but they may have gotten a total of 19 chickens, (38/2=19) which would explain why he wasnt trying hard to catch the chickens, the producers may have instructed him to only catch 19
if all of thats wrong, im sure his tattoo might play into a clue later

Son1c 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Son1c Click to send private message to Son1c Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysis"
sry i tried to make it appear correctly but the 2 is supposed to be directly under the 38

01-23-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Bebo's Ep 3 Moleability Analysis"
That would not work as there were 24 chickens to catch

01-22-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Mark Curry"
This guy is hard to read... here's my take on what was molish and was un-molish. Apologies for repeating points already made

Molish -> He DID cost the pot $10 000 by not actually finishing the leftovers. It would be a very deceptive piece of sabotage to get that close to finishing and then fail.

Molish -> Seemed very laid back in the chicken hunting game, not trying as hard as other players.

Un-molish -> Only player to get through the maze - this game was easily the simplest to sabotage without being obvious, and yet he didn't fall while being chased, or 'accidentally' take a wrong turn.

Un-molish -> What an effort to even get close to finishing the leftovers. Whether he was trying for the exemption or the money, the mole would not need either of those.

Un-molish -> Openly declaring he was the mole while driving a boat. That just seemed too obvious.

Overall, I'm leaning more and more against Mark as a potential mole...

01-22-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Mark Curry"
I have had Mark in my top 3 since the beginning, however last night has changed that. And that is because he has so many time mentioned that he was the Mole. That is the main reason for me lowering him on my FOMO list.
As my brother has pointed out, I am a Corbin reincarnate becasue I way over analyze everything, so here is a REAL stretch for the Mark as FOMO. In math, 38 over 2 would be 38 divided by 2, whic is 19. Add the 1 to the 9 and you get 10. Add the 1 to the 0 and you get 1. #1 representing 1 Mole.
I know, way over analyzing so go at me.

01-22-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Mark Curry"
One thing I notice is that Mark is always the first to pick a partner or an object or voice an opinion. Now is this just his personality? Or is he over eager to play the game? Would the mole always want to be in control like this rather than lay back?

Mark is my FOMO. But Dennis is moving up fast and I find myself shaking my head at Mark sometimes. It seems like Mark often uses jokes to delay things and not try that hard.

01-22-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Mark Curry"
Picking first is a good way to mess up the Mole and make the Mole think on his/her feet. This could cause the Mole go give themselves away.

When picking partners, it's also a good way to get to observe a particular person more closely.

01-22-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Mark Curry"
"He was playing too much to really want to win."

How the heck does that make sense?!

Mark's my moley pick. He seems way too enthused after finding he's still alive to be normal.

01-22-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Mark Curry"
Whilst I remain firmly ensconshed (sp??)in the CurryFoMo camp, I have to wonder now about the 'secret' exemption offer. In the past, have there ever been other times when the Mole was given the opportunity for an exemption that nobody knew about?

Help me devoted Molerons -- you're my only hope!

01-23-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Mark Curry"
About the number 2 on Mark's arm...

Does anyone know how much money he has cost the group?
It could be helpful

Second time around, much worse than the first time - The Mole A stretch, but here's what 'The Mole' says about Stephen.

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Mark Curry"
He picked Tracy soooo quick in the chicken game! Hmmmmm!!!!

01-25-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Mark Curry"
Mark is always eager to be the first to pick everything. Tracy was standing right beside him. So maybe it was just automatic with him.

molemaniacnc 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemaniacnc Click to send private message to molemaniacnc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Mark Curry"
Look at the game "Clucks for Bucks." The reason there are "leftover" chickens at the end of the game, is because Mark turned over some hats, and did NOT call out a number, and left the hat turned upside down.
He sabotaged this game!
They lost money because they did not get as many chickens as they could have gotten because he did not call all the numbers out!
Once, I saw him turn a hat upside-down, turn it back up-right, and then turn it upside-down again!
Also, he lets a chicken go free!
He and Tracey are both trying to catch one dark-colored chicken, and he deliberately swishes the chicken between his legs to let it free!
I also think he purposely held onto the one chicken to hopefully receive a penalty for doing that.
Mark sabotaged this game... if you look really hard.

01-23-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Mark Curry"
That reminds me of the Frederique thing - where she opened the gate and let the lamb free.

HMMM

01-24-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Mark Curry"
Game 2: Exemption or Bust
The players have 20 minutes to agree who among them will receive an Exemption. If they do, $25,000 will go into the pot. If they don't $25,000 will be subtracted from the pot.
Game Worth: $25,000
Money Earned: -$25,000
Exemption Earned: Mark

this is what it says on the abc website under assignments were it tells about the games it says mark got an exemption but he didnt no1 did. ??????????????????????????//

01-24-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Mark Curry"
This has already been discussed 13 L A K E

01-25-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Mark Curry"
Anyone think the shot of Bernsen eating chips over the final credits was a clue referring to Curry eating for the exemption?

01-25-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Mark Curry"
huh????

01-26-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bonks Click to send private message to Bonks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Mark Curry"
I think molalholic needs to stay away from the alcoholic...tehehe j/k. but i presonally dont think that was a clue...)

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Mark Curry"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 03:37 AM (EST)

In the first game of balancing act he didn't earn any money at all, costing the team money and then somehow had suspicion deflected from him.
All he had to do in the last game was just slow things down a bit and put pressure on Dennis to act quickly in the end with time running out. He didn't even have to try that hard to sabatoge.
Mark is now my #1 on my suspect list.

DRONES

01-29-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Mark Curry"
Ok, I did not see this personally so if someone has a tape, perhaps it is worth taking a second look. My brother called me 3/4 of the way through the show and said that a couple of times either going to commercial or coming back, not sure, that in the right hand corner under the mole they flashed the letter "m.c." I looked for it after he called but then they never showed the mole sign in the lower corner again. I would be interested because I had Keshia as the Mole and now I am all screwed up. If in fact the m.c. was being flashed, I just might lean towards Mark.

01-29-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Mark Curry"
I think Mark was trying to screw up Tracey when she did her painting. He never once told her there was a lake in her picture. His description seemed stupid. Why didn't he start by telling her it was a landscape and then go from there?

And he deliberately went first in the tequila walk and then slowed everyone down behind him. If he just wanted to look like the mole he could have just dropped his bottle all the time and not put any money in himself. But he was also trying to stop everyone else from getting across too. Very Moley!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-29-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Mark Curry"
I think he's figured out who the mole is. He's now trying to look moley to divert attention from the real mole.

created by the amazing JSlice!

01-31-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Mark Curry"
I agree leftpinky, he stated very clearly in the opening that he was going to act moleish in this round, and make even the mole think he was the mole. Although Curry remains my top pick for mole, this episode made me a little suspicious of Angie. Also, my mom mentioned that Mark looked a little depressed this episode...any thoughts?

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Mark Curry"

sorry, bumping due to annoying post

01-31-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Mark Curry"
Mark is still my #1 choice for mole. But I am definitely not sure. Mark and Tracey both have me curious. Their whole conversation about the painting made them both look suspicious. I think one of the them is the mole and the other suspects it. So there was some suspicious actions by the non mole trying to get proof that the other is the mole. I think Tracey suspects Mark.

02-01-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
64. "Mark Hidden Clue?"
I think this is really a 'hidden clue' and it was mentioned above as well, but the picture of ahmad with the mole; the artist down in the corner read MARK

02-05-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Mark Curry"
Mark is now up there for a 3-way tie in my mole-picking scheme.

Moliness this week:

Feeding bananas to the donkey, dumping the banana in the basket. Also, don't know if it was a result of editting, but it seemed like he knew they weren't supposed to take anything from the fruit vendor without getting a full translation from Angie...

Leading the donkey, trying to read the spanish-english dictionary

General stupidness in the graduate game. Oh wait, they all accomplished that. And you can't really assign blame for using the hold-back cards when I'm sure everyone was thinking that the winner of the game would get the exemption.

Suggested a few wrong answers during the celebrity nose game.

Unmoliness this week:

Ummm. Ummm. Ummm.

My synopsis: Not the mole, or the best bad mole ever. If he is indeed the mole, he has mastered the art of reverse psychology (whether he realizes it or not). His complete perceived incompetence (a la Kathy G last year) has made him look too moley to be the mole. After all, the role of the mole is to sabotage but not be too obvious...

MEmacmur

02-07-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Mark Curry"
Has anyone come up with a solution to all the

clues that can be connected to Senor Curry?

a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

untodd 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail untodd Click to send private message to untodd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Mark Curry"
in the group photo on abc.com, that's not a halo over mark.
it's the nose of a mole. look a little higher and you'll see
the eyes. i don't know if it's always been like that or if anyone else noticed it, but i just did. i picked mark at the beginning, but the 7th hole in the ahmad golf painting had me thinking angie. now i definitely think it's mark.

02-08-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Mark Curry"
omg call me crazy but i think i see what ur talking about untodd...it looks more like a side profile of a mouse tho where the halo is one if its eyes...and then theres like a "circle/oval" shape to the right of it on top of ananda and stephen that looks like its ear lol..also if u look on top of stephen its looks like theres letters above him in that green background..it looks like "spf" lol omg...ive gone crazy...
what does that stand for well i dunno. ..was angie a model for suntan lotion?

02-08-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Mark Curry"
I see it too! It doesn't look like a profile to me, but a bust shot. Wow, that's some good graphic work by ABC, hope they paid that artist over time

I need an animated sparkle, don't I?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Don't mind me........"
Since I get no OT swoop love, I figured I'd get it here!

Actually, in order to stay on topic, Mark is very suspicious. However, I still think Rodman is the mole.

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

Holy Moley 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Holy%20Moley Click to send private message to Holy%20Moley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Don't mind me........"
There actually is something related to Mark Curry with the 7.
Hanging with Mr.Cooper appeared for i think either 7 seasons or 7 years. But theres definitly a 7. At the end of the season the 7 is not even gonna ve a clue.

02-12-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
72. "RE: Mark Curry"
Gotta bump 'Mr. Danger' up near the top of the forum.

Molish behaviour for Mark this episode:

Bailing water into the boat
Flailing around like only Mark Curry can while reaching for the life preserver clues

Unmolish behaviour:

Actually avoided opening his briefcase.
Did remarkably well for Mark in putting up pictures.

MEmacmur

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •