The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bananas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bananas"
If this should have been placed in one of the player specific threads, by all means please lock it. It definitly leans towards Mark... but it mentions everyone and is more geared towards a general confusion, so I wasn't really sure which one would be most appropriate. Anyway, lock away if it's in the wrong spot, and I'm sorry.

So what really happened with the bananas?

Mark clearly puts the batch of bananas into the basket, but later he blantantly removes them after he realizes that he shouldn't have taken any.

When they dump out the contents of the basket, a banana appears. Where did it come from? Did he grab all of the bananas except one? Was it on purpose?

Mark claimed he never put them in, but he obviously did. He didn't state that he took them and went back and removed them. How come?

He claims that it could have been Angie or Dennis, but no mention of Tracey. What was his reasoning for this? He doesn't elaborate on his thought process. When did Dennis have access to their basket to sneak a banana into it? Dennis was with Tracey the entire game. When would Angie have taken a banana and done the same? She was on the donkey the entire time.

Angie didn't tell him to not put fruit in the basket, he came up with that by himself. She also didn't suggest to take it out. She even gave the impression that she didn't feel it was a good idea to remove the fruit. Did she know that it would have cost them money and quickly grabbed one? She did have the dictionary.... But when would she have had time to drop one in?

If Mark did in fact take all the bananas out, where did the last one come from? Did one banana "accidentally" fall off the bunch? But if that's the case, then it raises another question - The banana removed from the basket was peeled. How did it get out of the peel? The batch that Mark put in were all in their peel.

That whole situation has me baffled.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bananas I_AM_HE 02-05-04 1
   RE: Bananas EmeraldBrooch 02-06-04 2
 RE: Bananas theking0075 02-06-04 3
   RE: Bananas Molaholic 02-07-04 4
       RE: Bananas JimPrufrock 02-18-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bananas"
i chalk it up to mark pretending to be the mole

as far as why he didn't mention tracey - IF the teams were ever at the fruit stand together, the same reason you give for angie (on the donkey) applies to tracey - but if they were only at the stand a short time together, it makes it even less likely tracey could have done it. angie may have had more opportunity

as far as it being peeled...i suppose when he took the bananas out, one might have torn slightly, taking a slice of the peel with the bunch, and allowing the canana to come unpeeled entirely en route? but didn't he peel a banana and give it to the donkey? i assumed it was that one. i could be wrong because i wasn't paying full attention

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bananas"
No one on the donkeys could have done it - if they had gotten off they would have broken a rule and been fined even more. (Haha, I think)

(A work in progress)

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bananas"
Here's what appeared happened to me. Mark was feeding the Bananas to the donkeys. When they decided they needed to leave the fruit stand, Mark picked up the banana the donkey was eating off the ground, thinking he would give it back to the donkey at the next stop, but he then forgot. I think he was trying to say he didn't put the banana in there because he didn't leave it in there on purpose and he didn't want to be penalized for a banana he didn't intend to bring across the finish line.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bananas"
I would not have mattered even if Mark didn't stash a banana in the saddlebag ... just by taking some from the cart, he violated the warning. I'm sure Ahmad would have announced a fine.

a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

JimPrufrock 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JimPrufrock Click to send private message to JimPrufrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bananas"
Angie put the banana in the basket.

The producers control what we see and don't see, so they wanted us to see Mark putting them in. But that scene was taken, before he removed the bananas. Look again, it was a whole bunch, not just one. And he removed a whole bunch.

Funniest part is that the two goofs of the show, are ending up in the finals, while the more serious players, are all gone. I guess that "stupid" act worked for both of them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •