The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5 quiz!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-29-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5 quiz!"

Is the mole male or female?
Male
Female

Was the mole wearing a hat at the beginning of the "Donkey Rally" game?
Yes
No

During the "Donkey Rally" game, was the mole a member of team Paco or team Pepe?
Paco
Pepe

How much money did the mole's team earn for the pot during "Donkey Rally", before the fine?
$15,000
$25,000

In "The Graduate" game, was the mole one of the first two players to reach the front row?
Yes
No

On the 8th question asked in "The Graduate" game, was the mole's answer "Benedict Arnold?"
Yes
No

During "The Graduate" game, how many game questions did the mole answer correctly?

During "The Graduate" game, how many continents did the mole say the Earth has?

Has the mole received an Exemption in this season of "Celebrity Mole"?
Yes
No

Who is the mole?
Angie
Dennis
Mark
Tracey

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5 quiz! Loree 01-31-04 1
   RE: Episode 5 quiz! EmeraldBrooch 02-04-04 2
 RE: Episode 5 quiz! a77u12a 02-05-04 3
 RE: Episode 5 quiz! MegsSweetPea 02-05-04 4
 RE: Episode 5 quiz! MegsSweetPea 02-05-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5 quiz!"
Bump!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5 quiz!"
NOW we know where Pepe comes from!

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5 quiz!"
i mentioned this in the angie thread, imagine the disadvantage tracey had if the mole is female (angie now i guess...).

this assumes the mole is female (angie):
on the quiz, for a few of the questions (male or female, first two players, exemption or not), if she answered with a male, tracey had a 2/3 chance of getting the questions wrong, whereas if dennis or mark answered male, he only had a 1/3 chance of getting it wrong.

does this make sense?

let me try again: if angie is the mole, in hindsight, if one of the guys guessed that the mole was a girl, even if he was wrong, he had a better chance of getting at least 3 questions right, than if tracey had guessed that the mole was male (like she suspected in the van with angie)

i'm just so confused now.

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5 quiz!"
So I was going through the quiz and stumbled upon this one.

During "The Graduate" game, how many game questions did the mole answer correctly?
5 (Angie/Dennis)
7 (Mark)

Tracey, answered 8 questions correctly. From that question alone, the players _could_ have discounted her as the mole.

Not that this really matters now, but I just found it interesting if you knew the answer to this question for each person, and you had ANY suspicions about Tracey, you would know she's not the mole.

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 5 quiz!"
Here are a couple quick stats that I just got after considering the question with Tracey being invalid:

If you thought the mole was Dennis, but the mole is really Mark: You'd get 2 correct.

If you thought the mole was Dennis, but the mole is really Angie: You'd get 3 correct.

If you didn't think Dennis was the mole, but either of the other two: You'd get 4 correct.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •