The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 Quiz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 Quiz"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-04 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Here's the quiz! Next episode looks like another one where everyone gets drunk. I wish they'd stop asking if the mole is male or female... It's just getting old.

Is the mole male or female?
Male
Female

In what order did the mole first run across the bridge at the start of the "Tequila Shooters" game?
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth

At the end of the "Tequila Shooters" game, how many worms did the mole eat?
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Zero

Did the mole earn money for the pot during the "Tequila Shooters" game?
Yes
No

At the beginning of the "Still Life" painting game, what color(s) did the mole's top contain?
Red and black
Blue
Black and white
Dark brown, white, and dark green

Was the mole wearing tennis shoes during the "Still Life" painting game?
Yes
No

What was the mole's role during the "Still Life" painting game?
The "chatterbox"
"A child at heart"
Person "with a good eye"

At tonight's Execution Dinner, how many seats from Ahmad did the mole sit?
Immediately next to Ahmad
Two seats away
Three seats away

How many dogs did the mole say they have?
One
Two
Three or more
None of the above

Who is the mole?
Angie
Dennis
Keshia
Mark
Tracey

Edited to get rid of the invisible HTML tag. I looked at it once, and all I saw were the little rectangle boxes. I had to highlight the text to read it. The second time, the print finally showed up. Weird.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 Quiz tvgeek401 01-22-04 1
   RE: Episode 4 Quiz I3 L A K E 22 01-24-04 2
 RE: Episode 4 Quiz allstarr 01-27-04 3
 RE: Episode 4 Quiz DoodleBug 01-29-04 4
 RE: Episode 4 Quiz Bebo 01-29-04 5
   RE: Episode 4 Quiz survivorscott 01-29-04 6
       RE: Episode 4 Quiz Jims02 01-29-04 7
           RE: Episode 4 Quiz Loree 01-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
They probably keep asking if the mole is male or female for those moronic test-takers who really need the easy 50/50 question, just so they have a chance of getting at least one right.

My question is:
How many dogs did the mole say they have?
One
Two
Three or more
None of the above

why did they feel compelled to add "of the above"?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
why did they feel compelled to add "of the above"?

because they mole might of not said that they had any dogs and if that is the case and the didnt have "none of the above" then there would be noway to get that question right.

allstarr 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-27-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allstarr Click to send private message to allstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
>
>
>How many dogs did the mole
>say they have?
> One
> Two
> Three or more
> None of the above
>
Don't know if this helps anyone but in the bio screen on the mole website it has the number of dogs listed that each celebrity owns.
Dennis -5 dogs
Angie -4 dogs
Tracy -3 dogs
Keisha -1 dog
Mark -1 dog

If would be strange if they were to lie about how many dogs they have, so if someone does say 2 dogs, we know that they might be the mole.(see above, no one has 2 dogs) And if they say no dogs, why would they lie about that? I know a lot of people that consider their dog as a part of there family. If they were talking about it at dinner or somewhere similiar it would strike me as being strange to lie about something such as this.This would be Another far reaching speculation on my part...If you seperate them by answers (assuming everyone answered honestly)
you have--Keisha and Mark in one group with 1 dog and
Tracy, Angie and Dennis in another with more than 3 dogs. Now one of these groups has the mole in it. Is anyone following me on this? Would they make it that easy? Does anyone know if they always ask a pet question?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
They didn't show the dog question last night! What gives?

I noticed that Tracey was buried in every single question. Mark, Dennis, and Angie were the only ones that really stood alone on any one question. Because of that, I am convinced Tracey is the mole.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
Some interesting questions in there, in hindsight...

At the end of the "Tequila Shooters" game, how many worms did the mole eat?
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Zero

The safe answer here was zero, since that applied to everyone but Dennis. If you thought the Mole was Dennis, it was a good chance to lose some time as you tried to remember exactly how many worms he did eat (four).

Did the mole earn money for the pot during the "Tequila Shooters" game?
Yes
No

Again, a question with a safe answer. Yes covered everyone but Mark.

What was the mole's role during the "Still Life" painting game?

The "chatterbox"
"A child at heart"
Person "with a good eye"

A fairly safe answer here, if you didn't think Mark or Dennis was the Mole. Just pick "child at heart" and you cover a majority of the players still in the game.

Bebo speculation...The tie was caused because Keshia and at least one other test taker thought the Mole was female (Ahmad didn't tell us how many players were involved in the tie, and there was a three-way tie once last season). For all three of the questions I've discussed above, the same answer applied to all of the women.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
the interesting thing is if Mark and or Dennis are not the mole. They got at least one question right.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
Yeah, I thought that quiz was pretty unfair to the ladies.

Look at it from Mark's point of view. If Dennis isn't the mole, in Mark's opinion, he would automatically get 3 of the questions right. The percentages were much higher for the men.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 Quiz"
Yes, both Dennis and Mark had a huge advantage with that quiz.
The ladies had to be thinking of alot more people and the odds were against them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •