The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's VOTE, Molerons!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-20-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's VOTE, Molerons!!!"
Last week, no one... that's right, NO ONE (sorry, true... votes added after the episode aired don't count)... managed to successfully identify Corbin Bernsen as the contestant that was executed.

Let's see if we can do better as a group this week! Read the rules, then let us know who you think will be executed!

1) Post the name of the contestant that you think will be executed on the next episode of Celebrity Mole: Yucatan as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Let's VOTE, Molerons!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Stephen Baldwin
Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracey Gold
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Dennis Rodman

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get an exemption, how many tasks they'll complete, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Angie Everhart bmarlowe 01-20-04 1
 Stephen Baldwin Jims02 01-20-04 2
 Angie Everhart buckeyegirl 01-20-04 3
 Angie Everhart Loree 01-20-04 4
 bye bye Angie Everhart a77u12a 01-20-04 5
 Stephen Baldwin joannie 01-20-04 6
 Keshia memacmur 01-20-04 7
 RE: Angie Steen 01-20-04 8
 Tracey Gold Molaholic 01-20-04 9
 Tracey Gold EmeraldBrooch 01-20-04 10
 Stephen Spidey 01-20-04 11
 Keshia Knight Pulliam IceCat 01-20-04 12
 Angie Evergone gizmo_ber 01-20-04 13
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Bucky Katt 01-20-04 14
 Dennis Rodman DRONES 01-21-04 15
 Mark Curry dabo 01-21-04 16
 Angie Everhart weltek 01-21-04 17
 Stephen Baldwin Bebo 01-21-04 18
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Monicanada 01-21-04 19
 Angie Everhart volsfan 01-21-04 20
   RE: Angie Everhart skyhoneybear 01-21-04 21
 Stephen survivorscott 01-21-04 22
 Angie brvnkrz 01-21-04 23
 Keshia Knight Pulliam frankz 01-21-04 24
 Stephen sleeeve 01-21-04 25
 Stephen Baldwin Keae 01-21-04 26
 Mr. Baldwin may go to LL LeftPinky 01-21-04 27
 Angie Everhart PlumBlossom 01-21-04 28
 Stephen true 01-21-04 29
   Mark I3 L A K E 22 01-21-04 30
 Stephen Baldwin Estee 01-21-04 31
   RE: Stephen Baldwin I3 L A K E 22 01-21-04 32
 Much better, Molerons! Bebo 01-22-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bmarlowe 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmarlowe Click to send private message to bmarlowe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Angie Everhart"

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stephen Baldwin"
Yes, there is poetic justice, Stephen, but in a different way.

This week's explanation is much shorter.

I hate hindsight, by the way. After the episode aired, I saw a description of it, saying a "surprising execution." If we knew that, we'd probably have nailed the Corvin execution.

Anyhoo, this vote is based on three factors:

1. Alliances revealed GENERALLY do not succeed. The only counterexample to this is Kathy/Erik last year... Hmmmm...

2. Face time. Stephen was THE central point of the last episode, besides Corbin.

3. The Ball Game Preview. As noted earlier, Keshia, Dennis, Tracey, and Angie are all walking across a plank carrying trays. This game COULD have been edited out for some odd reason, but I don't see the logic behind that... Ananda is clearly shown throwing green balls, and Stephen Baldwin can be seen in the background. I'm guessing that last week's executee, Corbin, happens to be offscreen.

So, where's Mark? He could be in two places:
A. Offscreen with the players balancing (maybe fallen off?)
B. Offscreen throwing balls as an executee.

Because he is offered an exemption this week, I'm just gonna play the odds and guess that he gets one. He may go this week, he may go next week, or he may never get kicked off, but that means this mysterious Ball Game must happen Ep4.

Previews should be interesting to see...

Alt. Mark Curry
Exemption: Mark Curry (lol)

A 2004 IceCat creation

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Angie Everhart"
This is more wishful thinking then anything. She just annoys me...

A Kyngsladye Original

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Angie Everhart"
I think she is trying so hard to pretend that she is the mole that she isn't paying enough attention to what the others are doing and will fail the test.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "bye bye Angie Everhart"
another vote of wishful thinking

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-20-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stephen Baldwin"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-04 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Because of what Jims said, especially number 3. Stephen, dawg, I luv ya, but I think it's gonna be you!

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Keshia"
My reasoning is as follows...

Tracey - is either the mole or a smart enough player to be doing alright.

Dennis - has me intrigued as another potential mole, but also as a surprisingly observant individual. Of course, for all I know he's actually daydreaming, but it looks like hes paying attention

Mark - I'm going with the teaser that suggests he gets an exemption. Taht and he's third on my mole-dar.

Angie - If she's not the mole (as I expect), she may be getting mole votes from the other players (keep in mind the players don't know how many questions they get right), and therefore may be closer to the real mole than some of the other players.

Stephen - My alternate. He seems a little too, let's say, non-intellectual for this game. He's the antithesis to Corbin's thinking too much... Then again, considering the popularity of his antics, I could almost see the producers wanting him to be the mole - even if his level of molishness is not so high (although he effectively twice kept money from going in the pot in getting and keeping his exemption last game). And he didn't exactly encourage a speedy resolution to the exemption game either. Still, I don't see him as a mole, and I don't see him lasting too much longer.

Keshia - I just can't decide what is going on with her. The fact that she is keeping her information to herself is either suspicious or somewhat foolish (or there is a hidden alliance). Still, I think at this point in the game, a couple of heads discussing strange behaviour (and possibly knowing what quiz answers fellow survivors have given) could be key to prolonging the players stay in the game. She's on her own, so I'm guessing Keshia. Then again, the mole would be a likely candidate as someone who might be a bit of a loner. Man would I ever go nuts if I was actually a player on this show!!!

MEmacmur

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-20-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Angie"
Wishful thinking

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tracey Gold"
Sorry, she has no clue.

Either that, or she's the mole

But I'm sticking with my CurryFOMO.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tracey Gold"
Just an inkling

Mark - Gets the exemption

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Stephen"
But if it is, it won't be nearly as fun to watch.

Or as annoying now that I think about it.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
I'm picking her until she goes...

Just like when I picked 'the models' for about 5 episodes in a row during The Amazing Race.

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Angie Evergone"
well, i can hope...

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
"You are so wrong, philosophers weep at the sound of your voice."

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-21-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dennis Rodman"

DRONES

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mark Curry"
someone will be right this week

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Angie Everhart"

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Stephen Baldwin"
Alt: Angie Everhart

So, true tried to cheat again?

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-04 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

Cause IceCat says so.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Angie Everhart"
Let her be gone pahlease!

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Angie Everhart"
For reasons, see all votes for her above (lol)

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-21-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Stephen"
alt: Mark

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Angie"
Hoping she goes so that we can get the obvious non-moles out of the game to make it more difficult.

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-21-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Using all the spoilers and speculation we have accumulated (and some gut instinct) I think Dennis, Tracey and Mark make final 3 with either Dennis or Tracey being The Mole. I lean towards Tracey with Dennis the winner, but could be the other way around.
So that leaves Keshia, Angie and Stephen left to be executed in the next 3 weeks.
I think Angie will convince enough people (fewer than last week but one will be Keshia) that she is The Mole so she stays this week.
As much as I think Stephen is an absolute idiot, he is entertaining so I’d like to see him for another week. (real scientific choice, I know)
So, Keshia,
with Stephen as my alternate choice.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Stephen"
Read Jims02's post to this thread.

If I'm right, I am obviously a genius... If I'm wrong, blame Jims.

Keae 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keae Click to send private message to Keae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Stephen Baldwin"
He's executed in time to play dodgeball with Ananda and Corbin against the other players in next week's episode.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-21-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Mr. Baldwin may go to LL"
I'm back & forth between Stephen/Keisha, but decided that Stephen needs to join Corbin sooner not later. I know, that is not logical, but it's Wednesday.

created by the amazing JSlice!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Angie Everhart"
alt: Dennis Rodman

Exemption: Mark Curry

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Stephen"

Busted again! Geeze you peeps are sticklers for rules!

DennisFOMO!

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Mark"
Alt. Stephen, Tracy, Dennis, Angie, Keisha

I HAVE NO CLUE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

This games gonna drive me nuts, at one point i thought it was Tracy and then im leaning toward Dennis but i dont know, i just dont no.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Stephen Baldwin"
Think the resurrection spell came with a warranty?

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Stephen Baldwin"
>Think the resurrection spell came with
>a warranty?

? huh ?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Much better, Molerons!"
First of all, no cheaters this time.

Our second choice (and a close second, mind you) was in fact correct. Out of the 31 votes, 10 correctly picked Stephen Baldwin to take the Walk of Shame.

No correct exemption picks, although 3 of you thought Mark would finish the burrito.

This tally includes 31 votes and one rules violation (which on other forums around here would lead to mocking):

Angie = 11
Stephen = 10
Keshia = 5
Tracey = 2
Mark = 2
Dennis = 1

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •