The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dennis Rodman on Last Call With Carson Daly tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dennis Rodman on Last Call With Carson Daly tonight"
Set your VCR's, Molerons. Dennis Rodman is scheduled to appear tonight, Wednesday, (well, technically tomorrow) on Last Call with Carson Daly, at 1:36 AM on NBC. Hopefully he'll have a few Mole tidbits for us to over-analyze!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dennis Rodman on Last Call With... joannie 01-15-04 1
   RE: Dennis Rodman on Last Call With... Chrissy gal 01-15-04 2
 DENNIS RODMAN IS THE MOLE suckafish 01-16-04 3
   RE: DENNIS RODMAN IS THE MOLE imamolewatcher 01-16-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dennis Rodman on Last Call With Carson Daly tonight"
Sooooo...am I the only one who watched this? I thought this was an interesting exchange between Carson and Dennis:

Carson: You're the Worm so you're not the Mole. Who's the Mole?

Dennis: I'm the Mole.

Carson: No, you're not the Mole.

Dennis: I am.

Carson: You ARE the Mole?

Dennis: I'm the Mole.

(Insert awkward pause here.)
Dennis throws up his hands.

Dennis: I can say that, but I'm not the Mole. I can say that, though...I'm not the Mole, so....

Carson: Oh, you're NOT the Mole, so you can say that? Are you SURE you quit drinking?

Hmmmm...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dennis Rodman on Last Call With Carson Daly tonight"
I watched it, and I thought Dennis was quite funny. He doesn't know what to say so he just says what comes to mind! Since Carson doesn't really understand the show, Carson wasn't really sure what to think when Dennis said that he was the Mole.

suckafish 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-04, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suckafish Click to send private message to suckafish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "DENNIS RODMAN IS THE MOLE"
i have very good reason to believe that dennis rodman is the mole.

1) in the second episode, dennis picked the BULL pinata. he won 3 nba championships with the chicago BULLS.

2) when they voted on who should have an exemption, dennis would have been the recipient but he gave the lame excuse of "wanting to play the game straight through", taking money away from the pot.

3) on the official abc The Mole website, he is the only one with dark sunglasses. a mole is blind... blind men where sunglasses... therefore, the man with shades is the mole.

LOOK FOR MORE CLUES, PEOPLE! THE WORM IS ALSO THE MOLE!

imamolewatcher 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imamolewatcher Click to send private message to imamolewatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DENNIS RODMAN IS THE MOLE"
What does him picking the Bull have anything to do with him being the Mole? Everyone knows (unless they lived under a rock) that he played for the Bulls...why is that a clue to the identity of the Mole? It doesn't point to anything other than he chose the bull..whether that be because he played for them or he just liked the colors..it really proves nothing about him being the Mole.

~iamw~

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •