The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two things"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-08-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two things"
Two things I noticed. The first was in the opening credits when Ahmad said "who is the Mole?" they were showing Angie. Same as last season when Fredrique was shown in the helicopter window.

Secondly was a clip in the opening montage when Stephen was discussingthe other players, when he came to Ananda they showed a game she was participating in. She was throwing balls at contestants walking a beam and carrying wine glasses on a tray. Yet this game was not shown this episode. The people on the beam were Tracy, Keshia, Angie, and Dennis. Throwing the balls were Ananda and Stephen.

The conclusions i can come up with are as follows:1.) this was a practice games so the contestants knew what to expect.2.) this did take place this episode but no money was won so they cut it for time purposes. and 3.) It is a future game in which she comes back and Stephen has been executed too.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two things PagongRatEater 01-08-04 1
   RE: Two things volsfan 01-08-04 2
 RE: Two things Estee 01-08-04 3
 RE: Two things TourGirl 01-08-04 4
 RE: Two things Jeff321 01-08-04 5
 RE: Two things dabo 01-08-04 6
   RE: Two things Jeff321 01-09-04 7
       ghost mole? dabo 01-10-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two things"
It think that it makes more sense that it is a return of the loser format. I would be surprised if they cut this as it seems pretty funny and entertaining.

On the other hand, from the way the show was edited it seemed like the "stars" did nothing on the day of the elimination. Is that normal? I can't recall.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two things"
I noticed that there was nothing done on the day of the execution. I don't think that is normal. They have always done something the day of execution. Haven't they?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two things"
I'm leaning towards #3: Stephen's not the Mole, and he'll go before the four on the beam. I'm not sure this show has enough good material to cut someone taking a fall for time purposes, and practice games just don't have that Mole feel to them.

Unless they get through a successful attempt only to be told 'Okay, that was the practice run. Now you're going to try it for real.' Hmmm. Remember _Beg, borrow, or deal_, when the declared practice kick was the one that made it, and the for-real never got near the crossbars? If they're given two chances at a task and can pick which one counts, but the Mole calls out 'Practice!' after a moderately successful run...

Ah, well. Maybe next season.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two things"
I also agree with the fact that the ball-throwing game must be a return of the losers. However, I would be shocked if Ananda and Stephen are the only ones involved, because that would point to Stephen being the second player executed, which seems unlikely to me. I guess it could be that only some of the eliminated players come back, but it still means Stephen is eliminated early. You figure with a whole past season of practice on the Mole, he'd fare a little better than that!

Sara

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Two things"
Interesting. That would mean this game happens in Episode 3. What if instead is happened in Episode 2? Stephen could have been singled out to join Ananda (who has returned for a visit). We just don't know right now. Great observation nonetheless!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two things"
Was that ball throwing thing from Mole, though? Any MTV or Ananda Lewis fans who have followed her stuff, has she done a game like that on some previous show?

I didn't recognize the guy in the shot with her, but them I'm notoriously nearsighted anyway.

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-09-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two things"
Yeah, it's definitely Mole. Stephen is with her.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ghost mole?"
Being the first executed, then returned to the game the next episode, would be great Mole cover. Other than a quick turnaround, though, Mole seems a most anti- ghost tribe game, since anyone returned to the game would most likely not be the mole. But this may be an indicator that Stephen is executed early in the game as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •