The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"first boot speculations"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-01-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"first boot speculations"
with little to go on, do we have any theories as to who the first boot will be?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: first boot speculations Bebo 01-01-04 1
 RE: first boot speculations EmeraldBrooch 01-01-04 2
 RE: first boot speculations survivorscott 01-01-04 3
 RE: first boot speculations buckeyegirl 01-02-04 4
 RE: first boot speculations Estee 01-02-04 5
 Let's See... Jims02 01-02-04 6
 RE: first boot speculations joannie 01-02-04 7
 RE: first boot speculations magic_star 01-02-04 8
   RE: first boot speculations tribephyl 01-02-04 9
       RE: first boot speculations magic_star 01-02-04 10
       Summary Jims02 01-03-04 11
           RE: Summary tribephyl 01-03-04 12
               RE: Summary Jims02 01-03-04 13
   RE: first boot speculations Loree 01-07-04 14
       RE: first boot speculations Jims02 01-07-04 15
           RE: first boot speculations LeftPinky 01-07-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-01-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: first boot speculations"
I'm going to go on a limb and say that Corbin and Stephen are going to survive this episode, because of what they learned in the last CM. Kathy saved herself from execution multiple times because of how fast she completed the quizzes, since ties were broken based on the amount of time spent taking the quiz.

The first quiz is pretty much a crapshoot. Since the Mole is unlikely to show his/her hand too quickly, the contestants will pretty much be guessing, or spraying their answers to cover the most possibilities. I think Corbin and Stephen will just fly through the quiz and count on saving themselves on the time tiebreaker.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-01-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: first boot speculations"
I agree with that, and am going to just throw out Tracey Gold as first boot.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-01-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: first boot speculations"
From the previews i am seeing very little of Mark Curry. I f my theory of more than one episode is being shown in the comercial is right, then this doesn't sit well for Mark, so he is my choice.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: first boot speculations"
I'm throwing Dennis Rodman out there. Call it a "lex gut" feeling. I think he'll be slow on the quiz...

A Kyngsladye Original

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: first boot speculations"
I'm also with Bebo here: Stephen and Corbin are likely to go dashing through the quiz at the best speed their computer's processor can manage. ('Hit A! Hit B! Hit anything!') Mark's the comedian of the group, and so I'll credit him with just enough powers of observation to make it through the first execution. As for Dennis -- so far, I'm the only one who seems to have any faith in his ability to notice the world outside his wedding dress, but I'll stick with that for now.

On the other side of the gender line: Keisha's my game-pick for Mole, Ananada may be just paranoid enough to survive, and Tracey can be the recipient of the Great Good Fortune Through Blind Guessing that keeps a contestant alive early in every season. So -- Angie, eliminating the potential streak of model-Moles straight out.

As always, I'm very probably wrong.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Let's See..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-04 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

For those of you who enjoy lists, here we go:

First of all, I would probably peg Corbin Bernsen as being safe this first episode. I just do not see Corbin, as eccentric as he is, do worse his second time around. The Mole is one of those shows where you can learn a lot from your mistakes.

For this reason, I would say Stephen Baldwin has pretty good odds of surviving the episode. I'm not saying it's impossible that either of them are eliminated, just less probable. I mean, he made it through the first episode last time without knowing what the heck was going on.

Side note: I don't buy the argument yet that one of these two players is the mole, because they came back. If only one player came back I may buy that argument, but two is a different story. You can't really conclude anything like that, because logically, if you think Corbin's the mole, FOR THAT REASON, then Stephen must be a player. But, by that logic, Stephen would have to be a mole too.

For some strange reason, I don't picture Dennis Rodman as the first boot. Remember what was mentioned in his biography. He is extremely nit-picky when watching tapes of other teams. Although probably it won't apply to detective note taking, I'd still say he may be a good observer of body movement. Also, note his strong presence in the previews. This MIGHT mean that he's gone first, so they're milking the previews, but do you guys really remember any previews about Kim Coles and Bob (Mole 2)?

I'm not too informed about the others. Keisha Knight-Pulliam may not do too well, but my lex-gut is telling me that she'll make it through, just because of her fame from the Cosbys.

Mark Curry... Well, I'm still waffling. Since last year's Boatman guess, I don't think I'll play the race card yet as to who's the mole. I'd probably suspect Rodman before Curry. As to an execution, what the heck, I'll say safe.

As for the last three ladies, it's a toss up. I don't know much about any of them. Based on the bios, I'd guess Tracey Gold as being safe.

Ananda Lewis is really strange. I haven't really heard ANYTHING about her at all. I remember her on MTV and she was very attractive. One would think that they would've highlighted her a little more. This makes me think that Ananda is executed first, instead of Angie Everhart

Another side note: I remember last year, cyclehausen pegged Frederique as the first boot because of such little face time in the promos. So the face time theories may be a double edged sword too.

Summary: (in ABT fashion!)

Corbin: SAFE
Stephen: SAFE
Rodman: TROUBLE?
Keisha: TROUBLE?
Mark: TROUBLE?
Tracey: TROUBLE?
Angie: TROUBLE?
Ananda: TOAST?

A holiday gift from JSlice

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-02-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: first boot speculations"
Put me down for Rodman. I think Dennis will be too busy DAWing to pay any attention to what the others are doing or wearing.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-02-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: first boot speculations"
I think either Keisha Knight-Pulliam or Ananda Lewis will be executed based on the early rumors...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/1042.shtml

No one saw them, which might indicate that they were booted early on.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: first boot speculations"
Well if no-one saw them, couldn't it follow that they were still in the game?

Gold ~ Baldwin ~ Curry ~ Rodman ~ Bernsen have all been seen strolling the beaches, pools, restaurants and stores. It would make more sense if, _after_ being executed, they were allowed to hang out at a sports bar for hours on end, or have time to go shopping or have a spa treatment.
I believe the tourist sightings of "famous" people are a better indication of who has been given the Fingerprint. Not, who is still in the game.

tribe

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-02-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: first boot speculations"
Well Angie Everhart was also seen with them, so unless they've changed the rules to a final two...

Being that they're not regular conestants, I could see them being allowed to do whatever they want. Although I guess it would be shocking that Baldwin was with his family.

I just find it amazing that with all those spotings, not one person spotted those two.

Anyways, I was just speculating. There isn't much else to go on right now.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

01-03-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Summary"
Not necessarily. Last year, when we didn't know any identities, we got a tourist sighting of many of them, who were still in the game. (If you want, I could look it up, but I'm too lazy...)

Poster joeycat notes this:

Personally saw Mark Curry, Dennis Rodman and Corbin Bernsen

Dennis Rodman we just saw once in daylight

Mark Curry we saw a few times. One night we were in the Sports Bar as he read the paper and watched basketball for quite some time.

Angie Everhart was one of the early ones. We also walked past her one evening on the way to dinner.

Didn't see Tracey Gold, unfortunately, but two different groups of people that we met saw her so she was definitely there! Heard some people saw Stephen Baldwin as well, but unfortunately we didn't see him either!

And andreapurcell later notes:

We saw Rodman, Baldwin, Curry and Tracy Gold.

So, we have positive ID on:
Dennis Rodman
Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracy Gold
Stephen Baldwin
Corbin Bernsen

Missing are:
Ananda Lewis
Keisha Knight-Pulliam

In my opinion, (and this is just my opinion) the producers would move the executed players away from the filming site in Mexico. Granted, they may just all be losers already, but I believe that they are still in the game for three reasons.

1. andreapurcell also posts:

and YES they are filming the Mole there
They were set up to film at the beach club. We went to a wedding at the beach club and took down some of their equipment.

Although just a rumor, it makes me believe that they were filming the show at that time.

2. This show is set up differently than Survivor that there's no Final Two, it's the Final Three. It wouldn't make any sense for the Winner and The Mole to be the only ones sequestered.

3. For some reason I just can't see BOTH Ananda and Angie beating BOTH Corbin and Stephen. I know, I know... Corbin and Stephen are idiots, however I still think their past experiences should help them.

Enough of my ramblings. Just IMHO.

*never feels like writing so much for Survivor*

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Summary"
This show is set up differently than Survivor in that there's no Final Two, it's the Final Three. It wouldn't make any sense for the Winner and The Mole to be the only ones sequestered.

Ahhh yes Jims02 and magicstar, tis correct.
I conveniently forgot about the final episode consisting of all of the previous boots(=5) coming back for the "reveal"(=3) of the loser, the winner, and the Mole.

However, I'm still having a hard time making any sense of this info.

Why is Angie described as "one of the early ones" are they trying to inference her sighting as "one of the first boots"?
Or is she just so quick to revel in her "off-time" from the shooting schedule that she is always first to dine or whatever?
Who then, showed up later?

This is a scant season for Mole spoilers, and it seems that the production crew wasn't anywhere near as "careful" with the suprise element of the show as Survivor tends to be. So why isn't there a better source to utilize?

tribe

01-03-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Summary"
>Why is Angie described as "one of the early ones" are they trying to inference her sighting as "one of the first boots"?

Actually, in context, I think that the poster was just explaining that Angie was one of the first people to enter the sports bar for the evening party.

The crew had an afterhours party at the Sports Bar one night, it closed at 2am and they started showing up a little early so the four of us 'normal' guests still there weren't kicked out yet ... Angie Everhart was one of the early ones. We also walked past her one evening on the way to dinner.

The set up of this show, in contrast to others, is that it seems like it's basically a vacation for the contestants with their families. And then, whenever they need to do a challenge, they take a break from their vacations. That's the picture I'm putting together in my mind...

>This is a scant season for Mole spoilers, and it seems that the production crew wasn't anywhere near as "careful" with the suprise element of the show as Survivor tends to be. So why isn't there a better source to utilize?

I'm not sure. I would guess because the Mole isn't nearly as popular as Survivor, so people are less interested in spoiling it. I mean, we don't have people deliberately going to Mexico as spoilers to get the info, like we did for S7. Stone Stanley, I've noticed, edits the characters differently than MB.

I'm rambling again. I hope better sources come, but I think this is a good start. Hopefully we can get another lead. Snewser has to start somewhere with his spoiling, doesn't he?

*doesn't need no Snewser during Mole season*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: first boot speculations"
Maybe nobody mentioned seeing Ananda or Keisha because nobody recognized them? I didn't have a clue who Ananda was and Keisha is more famous for when she was very young. So alot of people could look right at them and have no idea who they are. Where I am sure everyone would notice Rodman and some of the others.

01-07-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
15. "RE: first boot speculations"
Very true. I was thinking about that, myself. However, I have no clue as to what Angie Everhart looks like, if I saw her in Mexico. And I wonder how recognizable Tracey Gold is, as an "older Carol Seaver."

I could see this spoiler falling apart tonight, but I gotta go with whatever information I can find.

A holiday gift from JSlice

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-07-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: first boot speculations"
How true Jims! I wouldn't know Angie Everhart if she stopped and introduced herself, however, Tracey Gold is just about seethroughskinny, I'd think someone would recognize her...

created by the amazing JSlice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •