The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Welcome Back, Molerons... it's time to VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Welcome Back, Molerons... it's time to VOTE!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Welcome to another season of Celebrity Mole... On the television show, the contestants try to answer questions about the mole... the contestant that knows the LEAST about the mole is executed.

In our vote thread, the goal is to figure out who knows the MOST about the contestant that knows the least... In other words, your goal is to predict who will be executed at the end of the episode. We'll have a vote thread each week from now until the finale (at which time we'll finally predict who will win and who is the mole... but more on that when we get there).

So pull together all of the clues that you've gathered, read the official rules (below) and tell us... Who Will Be Executed?!??

1) Post the name of the contestant that you think will be executed on the next episode of Celebrity Mole: Yucatan as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Welcome Back, Molerons... it's time to VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Stephen Baldwin
Corbin Bernsen
Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracey Gold
Ananda Lewis
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Dennis Rodman

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get an exemption, how many tasks they'll complete, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mark Curry survivorscott 01-06-04 1
 Dennis Rodman PlumBlossom 01-06-04 2
 Ananda Lewis IceCat 01-06-04 3
 Angie Everhart Bebo 01-06-04 4
   Vote Change: Ananda Bebo 01-07-04 14
 Angie Everhart EmeraldBrooch 01-06-04 5
 Dennis Rodman joannie 01-06-04 6
 Ananda Lewis tribephyl 01-06-04 7
 Ananda Lewis magic_star 01-06-04 8
 Ananda Lewis volsfan 01-06-04 9
 Ananda Lewis Jims02 01-06-04 10
 Keisha Knight Pulliam tig_ger 01-06-04 11
 Tracy Gold gizmo_ber 01-06-04 12
 Ananda Lewis sleeeve 01-07-04 13
 Ananda Lewis ejm92 01-07-04 15
 Ananda Loree 01-07-04 16
 Dennis Rodman buckeyegirl 01-07-04 17
 Ananda Gweedeaux 01-07-04 18
 Ananda LeftPinky 01-07-04 19
 Ananda Lewis realityluver 01-07-04 20
 Ananda Lewis SurvivorBlows 01-07-04 21
 Angie Everhart Tiger Lily 01-07-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-06-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mark Curry"
with an Ananda back up

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dennis Rodman"

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ananda Lewis"
I'd like to the others get more face time and I have no clue who Ananda Lewis is!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Angie Everhart"
Because y'all were leaving her out (or is that in?).

Anyhoo, this would sorta fit in with that unconfirmed spoiler we've got.

Alternate: Ananda, based on the vidcap info.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Vote Change: Ananda"
I was remembering the spoiler wrong - thanks for reminding me, Jims.

I'm blaming pregnancy brain for the mind lapse.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Angie Everhart"
or Ananda as alt.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-06-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dennis Rodman"
maybe

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ananda Lewis"
Corbin and Stephen know to be quick on their quizzes. Unlikely first boots.

Tracey and Keisha are probably the smartest players. Taking the quiz with the right amount of spreading the answers around to insure they get some of the questions right, regardless of who the mole is.

Mark seems out of the "alliance" loop but probably is one of the best players when it comes to the observation of others game play. I see him figuring out, right away, who the mole is. If it isn't him.

Frankly, Angie, Dennis and Ananda are not any of the above.
The 3 slowest quiz takers with the worst strategic quiz responses and unlikely to be very observent of the others attempts at being un-moley.
Of these last 3. Dennis and Ananda are the most likely to misjudge their opponents and pay the price for being too slow, too early.

Executee: Ananda
Alternate: Dennis

tribe

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-06-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ananda Lewis"
No Exemption

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ananda Lewis"
With the videos...I say Ananda goes with maybe Stephen or Corbin getting an exemption

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ananda Lewis"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

This is based on three points:

1. Earlier this year, RTVWorld received a tip, naming the celebrities, but noted the absence on Ananda, Angie, and Keisha. Look in the news articles.

2. Two posters, joeycat and andreapurcell, were on site and saw all of the celebrities except for Ananda and Keisha. Since there is no Final Two in the Mole, as that would make no sense, we can assume that these are the players that are left in the game. This means that Ananda or Keisha should be the logical picks this week.

3. Alliances revealed do not succeed. In the ABC promos, Ananda is clearly shown as building a coalition with Corbin. In many instances, the moment that they show the alliance, one of the people are gone. Example: Lisa/Darwin (Mole 2). A counterexample would be Heather and Katie's alliance from Episode One, but as we know, that alliance didn't work out anyway. Also, that alliance had no mention of backstabbing, like Corbin/Ananda. If this coalition (not "alliance"... Survivor is over) succeeds, I don't see Stone Stanley editing the betrayal foreshadowing in yet. This points to an Ananda execution.

Alt. Keisha Knight-Pulliam

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Keisha Knight Pulliam"

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-06-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tracy Gold"
just because!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-07-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ananda Lewis"
See jims02's post for the perfect explanation.

Next Week: So long Keisha

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ananda Lewis"
Can't disagree with Jims02.

Back 2 Back NFC North Champs...Headed For Houston!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Ananda"
My reason is that I have no idea who she is. So she can leave and I won't miss her.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Dennis Rodman"
Have to stay true to my PTTE.
Back up: Ananda Lewis.

A Kyngslade Original

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ananda"
Ok, I'll bite. No real evidence yet of anyone else, and besides that she can't spell.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-07-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Ananda"
Just because she spells her name so poorly.

created by the amazing JSlice!

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Ananda Lewis"
Just picking a name at this point.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ananda Lewis "
I'm going with the "Ananda Lewis and Keisha Knight Pulliam go first since no one reported seeing them" idea for now.

Of course, there is always the possibility that they WERE THERE but that they were such D-list celeb's that no one recognized them...

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-07-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Angie Everhart"
Buh-bye.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •