The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-04, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
Anyone ready to discuss this episode yet? Well, let's not spoil the fun for the left coasters who are still waiting to check it out. The discussion can start here, then move onto other threads once the episode has aired out west.

For our newer Molerons, please take a moment to check out the Guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Happy spoiling!

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... probably clueless 01-07-04 1
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Tiger Lily 01-08-04 5
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... dabo 01-08-04 2
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... drawde236 01-08-04 3
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... Tiger Lily 01-08-04 4
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - ... 712 01-08-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
I think Bernsen and Baldwin are out to bust each other and will try to play the mole whether or not they are. I’m not putting much stock in the two exemptions, as they seemed pretty set up. I don’t think Rodman could pull off playing the mole.

Look forward to all your speculation in the coming weeks.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*One Legged Little Litter Box Minstrel Lover*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-08-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
LMAO at Rodman's comment: "I don't care who the Mole is. My only objective is to make it to the end and win the money."

Is he:
a. trying to be funny/sarcastic
b. playing dumb (which could maybe be construed as moleish behaviour)
c. really that dumb?

I'm leaning toward C. He didn't appear to be making a joke.

I do agree with your comment about Baldwin and Bersen, and especially the Keisha exemption, clueless.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
Keshia was last in line to be picked up in the taxi game.
Keshia chose journal #2.
Keshia added a little money to the pot but she might have made more but she didn't seem to try that hard.
Keshia is just so Mole.

SMILES ARE FREE

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
I am so clueless about this, here's my take on the Mole's identity.

1) The taxi had a Mole on Board sign on the back, this will rule out both Keisha and Tracy since they did not ride in the taxi.

2) The show has been following a pattern with the Mole's gender. So far we've had female (the lawyer from the first show), Bill from M2, and Frederique from CM1. Using logic and the simple fact that ABC isn't smart enough to notice, the Mole is male.

3) Of the males, two are returnees from CM1, Corbin and Stephen. It would be too blatantly obvious to make either of them the Mole.

4) This leaves Mark and Dennis. I just can't see Dennis having the intelligence to be the Mole, so I am going with Mark as the Mole.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-08-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
1) The taxi had a Mole on Board sign on the back, this will rule out both Keisha and Tracy since they did not ride in the taxi.

drawde, I was also noticing the bumper stickers, but I think that the "Mole On Board" one would be way too obvious to be a clue; JMHO.

However, the one that did stand out to me (just brainstorming here) was "Digging up fares all over the Yucatan" (I think that was the wording). I don't know yet who or what that could be a reference to, but it just struck me as a really odd slogan to use on the taxi. Digging up fares? I don't know. Maybe nothing, but maybe something to think about.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread - Episode 1"
Moles dig.
*Shrug*

Good episode, I say. The middle game was kinda dull, but they can't all be classics.
I was so relieved when I saw what the skinny dipping game actually consisted of... I was scared that all it would be was Ahmad lining everyone up on the beach, informing the players that they'll win dough for everyone that skinny dips, the end.
Glad that wasn't the case.

Oh, and I wonder if the two chickens in the taxi game had any deeper significance...
Thoughts?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •