The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 ABC Motion videos up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BB5BBQspamgirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BB5BBQspamgirl Click to send private message to BB5BBQspamgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 ABC Motion videos up"
http://motion.abc.com/motion/video/PROMO_CMY_POV_1_040105_mot_v9.wmv

http://motion.abc.com/motion/video/PROMO_CMY_Prev_040102_mot_v9.wmv

If you can't get those to work, or Motion to work (it sucks lol), transcripts of the videos are available on http://www.bb4bbq.com/mole

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up EmeraldBrooch 01-05-04 1
   RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up BB5BBQspamgirl 01-06-04 3
 RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up tribephyl 01-06-04 2
   RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up BB5BBQspamgirl 01-06-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up"
(Ananda interview)
Ananda: I have a coalition with Corbin, and we're going to be the last two people on this game.

(Ananda voice over video of the two of them talking)
Ananda: I don't know who's going to win, but it's going to be one of us.

She says they are going to be the last two people in the game, I wonder if that may mean something. Either she's the Mole, or she thinks Corbin is the mole. I believe she'll test it by giving wrong info and seeing if he's executed.

Corbin sounds like he has the same ideas. I seriously doubt he'd be stabbed so easily.

Keisha's beginning to look a little more moleish. According to this, Corbin says everyone is obvious
But Ananda throws it right back off...hmmm

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-06-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BB5BBQspamgirl Click to send private message to BB5BBQspamgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

>She says they are going to
>be the last two people
>in the game, I wonder
>if that may mean something.
>Either she's the Mole, or
>she thinks Corbin is the
>mole. I believe she'll test
>it by giving wrong info
>and seeing if he's executed.

The final episode has 3 people - Corbin, Ananda, and the mole is what she's implying, me thinks.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-04, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up"
Hiya spamgirl, welcome to Blows.

Thank you for the links to the transcripts, of the seemingly aggravating video "advantage" ABC has supplied. I personally don't have to go through the trouble now. Again thank you.
If you say it's alright I would like it if you felt like posting them here also. But, I understand your desire for more webhits as well. Great site, by the way. Been there, more then a few times, in lurker mode.

What was interesting to me was the commercials definitely highlighted Corbin and Ananda. With most of the promo's dedicated to their unspoken "need" for each other in the seemingly obvious molishness of all the other players. Also with Mark in part of the videos, who had a very interesting comment.
If I may ... ahem
Mark: I'm just trying to get a coalition, that's all I'm trying to do. (Points at Ananda) I don't care if I win or lose... (Continues to make motions towards Ananda, implying he wants her, ...)

He's obviously playing the needy loser/loner role. Interesting strategy. Very JoeSchmo of him.
Plus ... he says he's not there to win or lose?! Wha?
Seems a very moley slip. No?

As to Corbin and Ananda's obvious pre show hypespike, it makes me think that one of them may be the first one to be fingerprinted. The 1st episode may even revolve around these same event's.
Corbin and Ananda trying to form an "alliance", while Mark tries to curry (sorry) favor with someone (preferably Ananda) in hopes of "hooking-up". All the while giving someone their allotted "air-time", before the execution. I'm thinking that probably both, Corbin and Ananda, may even be "played", (or "out-lasted") by Mark.
One of them most likely in the first episode.
Probably not Corbin, either. Not 'til later.
Bye Ananda, we hardly knew thee.

No?

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
Short, Sweet, and Totally Incoherent.

01-06-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 2 ABC Motion videos up"
>Hiya spamgirl, welcome to Blows.
>
>Thank you for the links to
>the transcripts, of the seemingly
>aggravating video "advantage" ABC has
>supplied. I personally don't have
>to go through the trouble
>now. Again thank you.
>If you say it's alright I
>would like it if you
>felt like posting them here
>also. But, I understand your
>desire for more webhits as
>well.

No problem! I didn't post them because they were so long, I figured it would be tedious But I can do that from now on... with a link to my site at the bottom, if you don't mind that

>Great site, by the
>way. Been there, more then
>a few times, in lurker
>mode.

Thank you

>No?
Sounds reasonable to me... two videos, both highlighting Ananda and Corbin. If two people could go in one ep, I'd put my money on them both!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •