The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
SEASON PREMIERE

EIGHT CELEBRITIES COMPETE IN THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S
"CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7

Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen from "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" Return, Determined This Time to Win

The tropical paradise of Mexico's exotic Yucatan peninsula is the setting for eight celebrities competing to figure out who among them is the Mole, and to win a possible cash prize of up to $250,000, in "Celebrity Mole Yucatan," making its season premiere WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Newcomers include legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman, former v.j. and talk-show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry ("Hangin' with Mr. Cooper"), supermodel Angie Everhart, sitcom stars Tracey Gold ("Growing Pains") and Keshia Knight Pulliam ("The Cosby Show"), battling against returning players Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects," "One Good Cop") and Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law," "Major League"), who hope to avenge their early executions on the Hawaiian version of the series last season. Emmy Award-winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad also returns to host the series.

In the premiere, "Episode 401," the players are taken on the ride of their lives as Corbin Bernsen jumps speed bumps and runs stop signs driving the "Celebrity Mole Taxi" through the streets of Mexico, picking everyone up. The games continue, including a challenge to go skinny dipping in the warm Mexican waters. Who will be the Mole's first victim? You won't want to miss a minute!

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" will be a special seven-episode version of the show, as each of the eight celebrities tries to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities will use all their guile to uncover clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win. Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players' efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are the executive producers.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... Estee 12-29-03 1
   RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... yensid 12-30-03 2
   RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... Bebo 12-30-03 3
       RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... PapaBear 12-30-03 4
       RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... Estee 01-02-04 8
   RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... mikey 12-31-03 6
   RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Pres... EmeraldBrooch 01-01-04 7
 vid caps survivorscott 12-30-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
>In the premiere, "Episode 401,"

(I will open the season by throwing out the first completely wrong guess at a clue.) That could be the Mole's home area code!

> the players are taken on the ride of their lives as
>Corbin Bernsen jumps speed bumps and runs stop signs driving
>the "Celebrity Mole Taxi" through the streets of Mexico,
> picking everyone up.

And now we know the real reason he came back. Who hasn't wanted the chance to break any traffic law they liked? And terrifying a group of celebrities at the same time? You can bar me from taking the quiz and send me home first night: I'm still signing up.

(Possible early misdirection targeting of Corbin: tell him to drive like a madman for the cameras, then have the first challenge be one that requires steady hands, low stress, and a complete lack of aftereffects from adrenalin dump. Possible early sign of Corbin being the Mole: ditto...)

> The games continue, including a challenge to go
>skinny dipping in the warm Mexican waters.

Rodman will do it. Stephen will do it. Actually, the more I think about this, the males may dive in as a unit.

If you're the producers, do you make this an everyone-or-nothing challenge? Giving them a bit of money in the pot for each dipper -- $5000 each is probably the high number, $2000 each seems more likely -- won't throw that much anger onto whoever sits out. (And someone will sit out. I'm guessing Tracey.) But if all the contestants have to go in to get any money into the pot, then the peer pressure is going to be fierce. (And someone will still sit out. And I'm still guessing Tracey.) The one who sits out will be an instant villain to the others -- but possibly not the first real Mole target. Play up the moral angle and 'There are some things I won't do for money', and the Mole could get away with this one, at least as far as the quiz goes.

And even if the one who stays dry doesn't try to call Family Values, sitting this one out to try and draw votes to hirself may not work. The others may assume that reason for staying out on their own.

> Who will be the Mole's first victim? You won't want to miss a
>minute!

Retroactively, I may want to miss sixty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-30-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
My guess for sitting out of the skinny dipping was Tracey as well. Having suffered from eating disorders she likely still carries around quite a bit of self image issues and I highly doubt she would want to take it all off for everyone to see. This alone would give her a good excuse for not getting in and I doubt anyone (ok maybe Rodman?) would give her any grief for not joining in.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
>If you're the producers, do you make this an everyone-or-nothing challenge?

In last season's opener, there were challenges presented to different contestants, and the others earned money for the pot by successfully guessing who did and who didn't complete the challenge. For example, Michael Boatman and Erik Von Dinopuppy were given a certain amount of time to jump off a cliff into the water. The others had to say whether or not they thought each one would complete the task. Some thought it was mole-like behavior that Boatman wouldn't jump, and those who picked him to jump did not add money to the pot.

I'll guess that the skinny-dipping is going to be another one of the "Will they or won't they?" guessing games. Maybe they'll break them up into gender groups, with the boys earning money by guessing which girls go in and vice versa.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-30-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
If I am not mistaken, in all of the commercials I have seen for this mole, they have a quick clip of Angie in the water holding her bikini top above her head. This makes me think that they don't actually have to disrobe until covered up by water. I doubt that too many of the contestants will have a problem with doing this.

I agree with Beebs on the whole "will they or won't they?" thing. I doubt that the money will actually be made by taking off their clothes but by guessing who will and who won't. In fact, I just want to go on record as agreeing with Bebo about everything.

Bebo's Lustpuppy and shameless brownnoser

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
>I'll guess that the skinny-dipping is going to be another one
>of the "Will they or won't they?" guessing games.
>Maybe they'll break them up into gender groups, with the
>boys earning money by guessing which girls go in and
>vice versa.

I'm not sure they'd try the same trick twice -- wait. Who am I kidding? This is a reality show. Of course they're going to try the same trick twice. A guessing game makes sense for the skinny-dip, although it makes things a little harder for us. (Did s/he guess so badly because s/he's completely unobservant or...?)

Gender groups also make sense. Takes a very small amount of pressure off the contestants, though.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
Given the description of the water as "warm" I think the males will all jump in -- if it were cold water they would consider the "shrinkage" factor and chicken out.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-01-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Ep1 Press Release "
Ohh, I can't wait! Personally, I just love getting on here and reading the theories everyone has up. It's quite amazing the way some minds work. And already we have a few rolling around.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-30-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "vid caps"
does anyone who cares about this show want to try and put some screen caps up of the commercial, because it looks like there are at least more than one episode represented there

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •