The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Players' Suspicions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Players' Suspicions"
Maybe the key to solving this mystery is the comments that the players make in confessionals.

For example:

I remember Ananda noted that Angie is very suspicious, because of the Liar Game in the first episode. This does not mean that she voted for her, but is a higher probability.

Corbin stated blatantly in Episode 2 that he "believes that Mark Curry is the Mole and he's not doing a good job at it." This was in reference to the Pinata Game and his taking of the pink pig.

Tracey mentioned at the very beginning of Episode 3 that "Who is the mole? Right now, I'm lookin' at Curry." This was the episode that Stephen, her coalition partner, was executed.

Keshia? I have no idea who Keshia suspected...

Tracey gave the exemption to Dennis this week. Obviously, she would want to give it to the mole, so she can keep the 10K and not give an exemption away. The problem with eliminating Dennis like that is that there are only 4 people left. There is a great possibility that they ALL know who the mole is.

So there you go. This is quite a sticky situation, isn't it? It would seem that Mark isn't the mole. But, the Quiz 3 question is still bothering me. They eliminated everyone but Tracey and Mark, and now Tracey is gone...

Even though the bag explanation makes sense, this may have just been an error when making the test. I remember last year, there was a similar question which eliminated Erik von Detten from being the mole.

That's it. All of em are Moles.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Players' Suspicions Bebo 02-05-04 1
   RE: Players' Suspicions Jims02 02-05-04 2
       RE: Players' Suspicions Spidey 02-05-04 3
           RE: Players' Suspicions Chrissy gal 02-05-04 4
               RE: Players' Suspicions Estee 02-05-04 5
                   RE: Players' Suspicions Chrissy gal 02-05-04 6
                       RE: Players' Suspicions AntFitz4 02-06-04 7
                           RE: Players' Suspicions Loree 02-06-04 8
               RE: Players' Suspicions Spidey 02-07-04 10
                   RE: Players' Suspicions Chrissy gal 02-07-04 11
   RE: Players' Suspicions mookiemeister 02-06-04 9
 RE: Players' Suspicions munson 02-09-04 12
   RE: Players' Suspicions joannie 02-09-04 13
 RE: Players' Suspicions IslandFever 02-09-04 14
 RE: Players' Suspicions EmeraldBrooch 02-09-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Tracey gave the exemption to Dennis this week. Obviously, she would want to give it to the mole, so she can keep the 10K and not give an exemption away. The problem with eliminating Dennis like that is that there are only 4 people left. There is a great possibility that they ALL know who the mole is.

Do they? Remember the Boatman. Not one person correctly identified the Mole in quizzes before the final quiz last season.

During the van ride, Tracey told Angie she couldn't give her the exemption, because she was more confident that either Mark or Dennis was the Mole. Based on that comment, it looked like she was targeting one of the men on her quiz.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Exactly. Which is a plus for the AngieFOMO crowd.

But, you never know. The Final Four of Mole1 knew it was Kathryn. Even the Final Four of Mole2 knew it was Bill (although Al split his answers).

There is a strong possibility that Rodman is this year's Boatman, which is what I'm concerned about, ESPECIALLY with all the Bulls, Worms, and Wrestling references.

Just seems like overkill to me. What a tangled web we weave...

A 2004 IceCat creation

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Which is a plus for the AngieFOMO crowd.

What crowd? Do you know that NO ONE has picked Angie in my FOMO game? Have we ever had a season where we ALL get it wrong?

I am stuck on Tracey giving Dennis the exemption and then getting executed. As others have mentioned, she would surely give the exemption to who she thought the Mole was, increasing her chances to advance. When she got eliminated, my immediate reaction was, "Dennis CAN'T be the Mole." And I just can't shake it. But I am always wrong, therefore, I am now convinced Dennis IS the Mole.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Do you know that NO ONE has picked Angie in my FOMO game?

So, now I'm NO ONE?!?!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Easy, easy. He probably just hasn't checked the thread for a while.

Or his eyes closed out of sheer disbelief when he hit an AngieFOMO entry. It does carry a certain amount of automatic denial. Forcing her name onto the top of my suspects list took about eight minutes.

02-05-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
When I first decided that I wanted Angie FOMO, I didn't change my pick from Keisha. I think I was in denial too. I am probably wrong, for me all signs point to Angie - the first Mole to openly act like a Mole.

AntFitz4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-04, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AntFitz4 Click to send private message to AntFitz4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Tracey was convinced it was Mark and then convinced it was Dennis (she gave him the mole) When Stephen was executed there was a tie, so does it not make sense that the two people who had a coalition voted the same way? Meaning Tracey got lucky and both thought it was Mark at the time and both (well stephen) got executed? So now... that leaves us with Tracey believing it is Dennis, however her assumption is wrong... thus the mole is: ANGIE

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Tracey had an exemption the week Stephen was executed. So she didn't take the quiz. Someone else was tied with Stephen.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
As of the last week. Now you number two.

I don't register the new FOMOs until I update scores.

YOu are FAR from being no one!

02-07-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Thank you Spidey!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

>
>During the van ride, Tracey told
>Angie she couldn't give her
>the exemption, because she was
>more confident that either Mark
>or Dennis was the Mole.
> Based on that comment,
>it looked like she was
>targeting one of the men
>on her quiz.

We can possibly deduce even more from Tracey's conversation with Angie. Given that Tracey thinks Dennis (or Mark) is the mole, she probably answer the quiz with that in mind. And since she did the poorest and was eliminated, can we conclude that Tracey was wrong with her assumption that one of the men is the mole?

Also, during the celebrity nose guessing game, Angie was perfect in her guesses. I just can't imagine anymore able to guess a person's nose so accurately. All those noses look almost identical. I think Angie was given the answers beforehand that's why she knew whose nose belong with the iamge.

Based on those two clues, I'm guessing Angie is the mole.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
After Tracey's execution last week, I'm convinced that the producers give us everything we need to know by the comments the players make. I'm less sure that these comments come from the dark confesssionals, where the players often play a character, but moreso in the regular interaction between them.

In E1, Dennis made a comment during the taxi cab game in which he stated for the group that he was going to be in the final 3. As soon as I heard it, I knew he was right. OK, had a very strong feeling what we were shown was foreshadowing things to come.

The producers had a lot of footage and to choose from when editing the episode. If something makes the final cut, there's a good chance it's relevant. Sure, it could have been used to establish Dennis as the cocky one who gets taken down early but when that didn;t happen through two episodes, I was convinced Rodman was in the end game.

After Keshia's execution, the producers give us Tracey's comment to Dennis that she's pretty confident she knows who the Mole is. All that was missing was the dramatic music, BUM-BUM! Foreshadow much?

Yep, I picked Tracey as the next one executed in the vote thread. Kept my GoldFOMO pick, though. Foolishly thought the change penalty was too much to pay should I be wrong. Idiot.

The problem is, I'm not sure what to do for next week. Like many of you, I believe the key footage was the conversation between Angie and Tracey in the van. Based on that conversation, wouldn't it be appropriate that Angie is The Mole? Seems to fit with what's worked for me so far.

Hmmm. But who wins?

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
Of course Dennis is going to win! More than once it has been mentioned that Dennis writes nothing in his journal. More than once, Ahmad has had to ask Dennis if he was listening. I think D-Rod's strategy of "playing dumb" is going to pay off!

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
It looks like most of the clues are going to the worm. Who knew? I think a lot of what the players say is either scripted or misdirection. I guess it was the red bull pinata that really did it for me.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-09-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Players' Suspicions"
What makes moi suspicious is what DENNIS says about who he suspects. First it was

"It's gotta be Corbin or Stephen...why else would they come back?"

Then he thought it was one of the girls...My belief is Dennis was suspicious of Tracey. Now she's gone. Hmm.

(Working on animation!)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •