The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
Here ya go Happy BlowMole Fans!!!

ABC Shelves 'Sisco,' Bets on 'Bachelorette'
(Friday, November 14 12:15 PM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Despite its strong reviews, ABC's new series "Karen Sisco" could barely get arrested on Wednesday nights opposite "Law & Order."
The show has been pulled for the time being, but the network says it will relaunch "Sisco" in a new timeslot in March. Meanwhile, ABC has announced that second seasons of "The Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole" will debut in January, while "Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital" will fill the "Sisco" spot starting in March.

"We love this show, but it has become increasingly obvious that it's not working on Wednesday nights," ABC Entertainment president Susan Lyne says of "Karen Sisco." "Rather than give up, we're going to complete production on the remaining episodes and aggressively relaunch the series this March in a new time period.

"We're hopeful that this course of action will result in the show becoming as popular with viewers as it is with critics and ABC executives."
"Karen Sisco," based on the Elmore Leonard character played by Jennifer Lopez in "Out of Sight" and starring Carla Gugino as a U.S. marshal, averaged about 7.7 million viewers a week. Both it and CBS' "Brotherhood of Poland, N.H." got flattened by NBC's venerable "Law & Order."

ABC will fill the 10 p.m. Wednesday spot with an original episode of "Extreme Makeover" on Nov. 26 and the debut of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," hosted by "Trading Spaces'" Ty Pennington, on Dec. 3. The network will unveil the new "Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" on Wednesday, Jan. 14.

The identity of the next Bachelorette hasn't been revealed yet. The second "Celebrity Mole" will feature returnees Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen, former MTV VJ Ananda Lewis, "Growing Pains" star Tracey Gold, comedian Mark Curry, basketball curiosity Dennis Rodman, ex-"Cosby" kid Keisha Knight Pulliam and model/actress Angie Everhart.

"Kingdom Hospital," which was originally scheduled to premiere Thursday, Feb. 5, will debut at 9 p.m. Wednesday, March 3 with a two-hour episode. It will settle into the 10 p.m. Wednesday spot the following week.

January 14th!

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Tiger Lily 11-16-03 1
 RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... survivorscott 11-16-03 2
   RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... survivormitsx 11-16-03 3
   RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... bongo 11-17-03 5
 RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... buckeyegirl 11-17-03 4
   RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... bobstew617 11-18-03 6
 RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... kelli_blue 11-19-03 7
   RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** Jan... Nylin 12-05-03 8
       RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** Jan... Jims02 12-05-03 9
       RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** Jan... Tiger Lily 12-10-03 10
       RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** Jan... realityluver 12-10-03 11
   RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... brvnkrz 12-17-03 12
       RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! Januar... Loree 12-26-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-16-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!"
That is all.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-16-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
It was also mentioned on the other mole board. But the important thing to remember about CMY is that it premiers on my birthday.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"

Ugh, i'm so jealous! What a great birthday present!!

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

bongo 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongo Click to send private message to bongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
Really, that's my b'day too, that's cool

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the good news! I'm happy to see Tracy Gold in something-always was a big fan of Growing Pains. It should be interesting to see how Stephen and Corbin do this time around....Counting down the days till January 14!

~thinks we should start a count day thresd like they have on the TAR Boards!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
It should
>be interesting to see how
>Stephen and Corbin do this
>time around...>

Oh, they will probably screw up like last time.
I AM glad though that CMY will finally be back on--but I'm getting ANXIOUS for another regular edition. (It still won't be the same without Anderson!!!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
I CANNOT wait for Celebrity Mole 2!!
I am glad Corbin and Stephen are back, but will miss Kathy.
Thanks for the scoop!!

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** January 7th!! **"
FYI... the premiere date for CMY has been bumped up a week to Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 10 PM on ABC.

Source: Stone Stanley website.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** January 7th!! **"
Thanks a lot, Nylin.

I can't wait!

*wants to find another fake clue!*

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-10-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** January 7th!! **"

Oooh! A week earlier. I'm so excited, I can't stand it.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." -G.K. Chesterton

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! ** January 7th!! **"
Celebrity Mole Yucatan Returns To ABC - January 7, 2004
The tropical paradise of Mexico's exotic Yucatan peninsula is the setting for eight celebrities competing to figure out who among them is the Mole, and to win a possible cash prize of up to $250,000, in 'Celebrity Mole Yucatan,' making its season premiere WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Newcomers include legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman, former v.j. and talk-show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry ('Hangin' with Mr. Cooper'), supermodel Angie Everhart, sitcom stars Tracey Gold ('Growing Pains') and Keshia Knight Pulliam ('The Cosby Show'), battling against returning players Stephen Baldwin ('Usual Suspects,' 'One Good Cop') and Corbin Bernsen ('L.A. Law,' 'Major League'), who hope to avenge their early executions on the Hawaiian version of the series last season. Emmy Award-winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad also returns to host the series.

In the premiere, 'Episode 401,' the players are taken on the ride of their lives as Corbin Bernsen jumps speed bumps and runs stop signs driving the 'Celebrity Mole Taxi' through the streets of Mexico, picking everyone up. The games continue, including a challenge to go skinny dipping in the warm Mexican waters. Who will be the Mole's first victim? You won't want to miss a minute!

'Celebrity Mole Yucatan' will be a special seven-episode version of the show, as each of the eight celebrities tries to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities will use all their guile to uncover clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win. Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players' efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

'Celebrity Mole Yucatan' is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are the executive producers.

source = http://www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/2003/Dec/ETV3fd6577bc16f6.html

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
I'm thrilled that these two will be back. I swore last time that either Stephen or Corbin was the mole. Now I get to spend another season swearing that one of them must be the mole.
Why else would they have them back unless one of them was the mole. LOL

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Mole Is Back!! January 14th!!"
I keep thinking the same thing. We will be using reverse psychology and wondering if they would make one of them the mole or not. I wonder if both of them would be sure the other is the mole if they are not the mole themselves. They may think the same thing that one of them had to be brought back as the mole and if it isn't them it must be the other. So maybe neither of them is the mole. Actually they are more fun watching when they try to guess who it is. They got so into the game last time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •