The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
What if on the mole there are no clues or ,possibly for a twist no mole.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a sad yet possible The"o"ry :-... tribephyl 01-06-04 1
 RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( Estee 01-06-04 2
 RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( Bebo 01-06-04 3
   RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( moleron486 01-06-04 4
       Extremely Doubtful Bebo 01-07-04 5
           RE: Extremely Doubtful LeftPinky 01-07-04 7
               RE: Extremely Doubtful Alexia 01-07-04 8
 RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( weltek 01-07-04 6
   RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( Silvergirl1 01-08-04 12
 RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( survivorscott 01-07-04 9
   RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( Bebo 01-07-04 10
 Not likely lojik98 01-08-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-04, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: a sad yet possible The"o"ry :-( "
"Don't Jump Fellow Moleron! All will be right, when the show starts!"

Theory Possible, yet not Probable.
Unless, Mole producers want to get out while they're behind.
Or the mole morphosizes into a canary and flies away.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
Short, Sweet, and Incoherent

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-04 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

>What if on the mole there are no clues or ,possibly
>for a twist no mole.

And yet, they'd all find a reason to accuse each other of sabotaging the games...
If we get a No-Mole season, it'll probably be right after they take Survivor's Final 2 out behind the Tribal Council set and shoot them. (Let us hope that no reality show producer has ever read _The long walk_.)

(edited to fix r=s typo)

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
No mole? Then how would they eliminate anyone from the game, since it's based on quiz results - automatically remove the slowest finisher?

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
Yes the slowes quiz taker would be eliminated or it could be ramdom elimination.

01-07-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Extremely Doubtful"
ABC has been doing so poorly in the reality show market, and since the fad is continuining on longer than originally expected, they're not going to kill the only show they've developed that has fostered any loyalty.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-07-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Extremely Doubtful"
Now, if only they'd return to the "real mole" and not the celebrity crap!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Alexia 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alexia Click to send private message to Alexia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Extremely Doubtful"
Thank you. I agree. I'd rather watch regular people than these out of work celebs. I'm not looking forward to watching Steven Baldwin make a fool of himself again.

Alexia

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
And what if you are really adopted? Or we really did evolve from monkeys? Or Coke and Pepsi are really the same thing?

I could go on, but I digress...

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

And what if you are really adopted?

I would jump up and down for joy, because I was raised in such a dysfunctional family. But alas, I look too much like everyone else in the family to have been adopted. *sigh*

Or we really did evolve from monkeys?

That explains the aforementioned family.

Or Coke and Pepsi are really the same thing?

Nooo waaay! Coke = good, Pepsi = iccckk!

edited to say: This is my first post to the Mole forum and I didn't even comment about the show. I hope hijacks are allowed here.

~Silvergirl~

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-07-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
If, "ifs" and "Buts" were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

01-07-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: a sad yet possible Thery :-( "
Colby! I didn't know Mark Burnett let you watch other reality shows.

lojik98 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lojik98 Click to send private message to lojik98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Not likely"
The genre of reality television is getting stale, hence all the twists in survior, CELEBRITY mole, etc. However, I don't think ABC would sabbotage the Mole fully knowing that SEE-BS has at least a few more seasons to go with Survivor. Aside from that, It's highly unlikely any of the top notch writers who came up with Loco Taxi and selling a rock penis and a tequilla gourd could orcestrate a way to make it possible for there to be no mole, or two moles, or other odd ball possibility.

If there was no mole then the quizzes would be pointless. They'd have to eliminate whoever was the slowest every week because technically no one could have any answers correct.

If there were two moles, technically it would be easier quiz wise, but the finale would be messed up because two people would be the mole, and therefore wouldnt care what was on their quiz, leaving one clueless person to pick either one of the two and win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •