The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
I wanna do it this week!!!

Anyway... It's a virtual tie this week. Stone Stanley has done a much better job this year in hiding the Mole. We have three suspect which can all be the mole. There is very little separating each of them...

1. Dennis Rodman

He was my suspect all along, but last week I switched to Tracey... I guess that is fate's way to keep me RodmanFOMO. Very laid back and quiet. Sabotages often, but subtlely. Plays games very similarly to past moles.

Counterpoint: Did Tracey get executed because she thought Dennis were the mole, thus giving an exemption to another player? Also, mark forshadowing statements of Rodman winning: "If I can make it through this execution, I will win this game."

2. Mark Curry

I still have this nagging suspicion about that Episode 3 quiz question. It may not have been a mistake. Mark has sabotaged quite a few games, both overtly and covertly. Would be a different type of moleplay. Reverse psychology.

Counterpoint: Both Corbin and Tracey mentioned strong suspicion of Mark, possibly leading to executions.

3. Angie Everhart (just barely)

Her strategy to make herself look like the mole kind of fizzled out toward the end. Much less obvious in the last couple episodes. If she is the mole, she costed the team a TON of money, so I applaud her.

Counterpoint: Many times, early executees go for the obvious suspect and Ananda probably had a suspicion of Angie... Also, would the mole REALLY sabotage so many games? That obviously?

A 2004 IceCat creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 PlumBlossom 02-05-04 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Bebo 02-05-04 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Loree 02-05-04 3
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Estee 02-05-04 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 true 02-05-04 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 weltek 02-05-04 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Bucky Katt 02-05-04 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 I_AM_HE 02-05-04 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Oscirus 02-05-04 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 kpod 02-05-04 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 memacmur 02-05-04 11
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 soccergurl1560 02-05-04 12
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 MoleMonkey 02-06-04 13
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 joannie 02-06-04 14
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Radiation 02-06-04 15
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Molaholic 02-07-04 16
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 buckeyegirl 02-07-04 17
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 EmeraldBrooch 02-07-04 18
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 ejm92 02-10-04 19
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 DoodleBug 02-10-04 20
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 LeftPinky 02-10-04 21
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Monicanada 02-10-04 22
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 mikey 02-10-04 23
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 DRONES 02-11-04 24
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 Tiger Lily 02-11-04 25
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 ulalame 02-11-04 26
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5 kpod 02-12-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Mark Curry
2. Dennis Rodman
3. Angie Everhart

an IceCat original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis - Maybe I'm blinded by wanting it to be him, since I do think he'd be such a cool choice. After all, his actions or inactions could so easily be dismissed by "that's just Dennis being Dennis".

2. Angie - Are we being hit over the head with the stupid 7s, or what? Would Stone Stanley really give us two supermodels in a row? Why was she trying to hard during the noses game?

3. Mark - My putting him at the bottom means it's probably him. I just can't shake the notion that he knows who it is and changed his gameplay last episode to start a misdirection campaign, a la the first season of regular Mole.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Mark - I have been a MarkFOMO since the first episode and since he is still around I am not changing that. I believe he uses his little jokes to sabatoge and not be taken seriously. He has continued to cost them money without looking too obvious. He will cause them to lose money and then turn around and make it through the maze to make people doubt him. And he almost - but not quite ate all the food that night. He went along with the girls skinny dipping. But he didn't do it. He almost always picks first and arranges who is in who's group. I think Tracey thought it was Dennis and that is what hurt her. And I believe both Ananda and Corbin were targetting Angie when they were executed. That leaves Mark in my mind.

2. Dennis - I don't really think he is the mole. But I think he is more likely the mole than Angie. I think Dennis is very observant and actually knows who the mole is.

3. Angie - If Angie is the mole she is the most obvious and emotional mole they have ever had. And I would be very upset if she is the mole. She came right out and obviously lost them money over and over again at the beginning. And we are being hit over the head with #7 and even Angie herself pointed it out lastnight that she has journal #7. Too obvious.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Angie. Because enough clues point that way to make all of them false leads. Because not even the real Mole would take that much money out of the pot. Because an actual Mole might have done better on the elementary school exam out of sheer pride. (I'm jealous of WhatTheMole right now. Talk about walking into a comedic gold mine.) Because they'd never do two supermodels in a row. Because there is no possible way she could be the Mole. And therefore, she gets the pole position. Counter-intuition to the rescue.

2. Dennis. Because as Bebo pointed out, just about anything he does is 'Dennis being Dennis', up to and possibly including setting the hotel on fire. Because he's so laid back that four Craftmatic adjustable beds are required to get him into a sitting position. Because no one's that much of a contrarian without a copy of Principia Discordia stapled to their hip.

3. Mark. Because he has extraordinary short-term memory lapses in the food department. Because he takes the point in most of the contests, then promptly shoots himself in the foot. Because he's so obvious that he's doing everything but getting a Mole tattoo -- oh, wait. He did that.

(Watch the quiz be a tie.)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis-

for-

Come on. Nobody can be that disinterested and last this long.

Because I pegged reason #1 from the beginning.

Tracey being executed after giving Dennis the exemption is perfect misdirection.

He gets the goofiest grin on his face when people get eliminated. He's a really bad actor.

Against-

I've never been right before.

2. Mark/Angie

The've been equally misdirecting with intentional sabatoge. If it's not Dennis, it could be either of them.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis: Very moleish the whole time, but was discounting it til after my 2 other suspects were booted. Many of the taxi clues pointed to Dennis, as does the wrestler challenge.

2. Mark: Has played the game much like the Mole should. He takes control of situations without being obvious he's the Mole.

3. Angie: She still got nekkid in the first ep. & put more money in the pot & she's played too hard.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Angie Everhat - She is the mole - I am certain of it. In almost every game she is the one who is in the best position to control how much money went into the pot. Case in point, the donkey riding game where she was the one translating - that person had all the power to get the correct or incorrect items. The only other person in that position was Tracy who is now gone.

2. Mark Curry - Not the mole

3. Dennis Rodman - Not the mole

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Angie - I started out as a CorbinFOMO, then switched to DennisFOMO, and had no reason to waiver...until last night. I'm convinced now that it's Angie.

2. Dennis - if it's NOT Angie, I'll go back to my previous pick. I think he'll win though.

3. Mark - I don't know what the hell he's doing, but he's not the mole.

- RMMNW!!!

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-05-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1.Dennis Rodman-Been my pick from day one and still is. The fact that hes the pnly one of the remaining three not to state plans that he wants to purposely sabotage events to make people think that he is the mole.
2.Mark Curry- Suspect him more than angie
3.Angie everheart she is so not the mole so lets move on

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis -- I didn't want it to be him, because he has been just too obvious about it in too many ways. But the other two have both told the confessional at some point, "today I'm going to make people think I'm the Mole", and I'm just stuck on that being a sure-fire non-mole "tell". 1:2

2. Angie -- Second choice, only because her behavior has been relatively consistent with being the Mole. And then there is that #7 thing... 4:1

3. Mark -- The leftovers game. The artifact game. The maze game. The man is just playing too hard. 6:1

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
I write this list with a heavy heart, having had my mole eliminated last week. Come back Tracey, come back!

1. Dennis : Why else would you have a red bull pinata and a trivia question that added up to his last basketball jersey number. The only game he's played AND done noticeably well in was the tequila transport/worm-eating episode. Perhaps that was his sole act of blatant trying.

2. Mark : I'm pretty sure he has now taken more money away from the pot than Angie, and he's been doing it later in the game, whereas Angie seemed to try and do her misdirection early, and has been trying to grow the pot in the last few episodes.

3. Angie : Even ranked last, she is still a good mole candidate. Her behaviour has been erratic in competitions - from looking like she's playing her heart out (pun intended), to looking like she's trying to sabotage.

I dare say this has been a more satisfying Celebrity Mole than the first run was. Just hope they bring back the regular Mole this summer.

And I still think Tracey should sneak back in and eliminate the rest of the players. boo hoo!

MEmacmur

soccergurl1560 135 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergurl1560 Click to send private message to soccergurl1560 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
I think it has been Dennis from week 1. He has just never seen interested in anything and he couldn't have gotten this far without seeming to do anything.

MoleMonkey 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MoleMonkey Click to send private message to MoleMonkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Mark
2. Dennis
3. Angie

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1) Angie
2) Mark
3) Dennis

Radiation 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Radiation Click to send private message to Radiation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
First of all, for parading the TraceyFOMO banner (like so many of us have been this season), I would like to request that my order of Crow be served medium rare, with a side order of My Foot.

1. Angie. Lord it hates me to say this, but the number 7 theory has been banged into our heads so often now, it's next to impossible to ignore anymore. Add to that all of the heart references, even going all the way back to the pinata game with the heart lollipops. If she is the Mole, my hat goes off to her for playing one heck of a game.

2. Dennis. See all other reasonings about "too crazy to assume Rodman is the Mole" theory. But something in my gut won't let it be him. No explanation here, just gut level feeling. But then again, my gut level feeling had me TraceyFOMO since Ep. 1, so there goes that idea.

3. Mark. Definintely trying too hard to look like the Mole. I still have him as my winner.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"

OK, once more into the breech!

1. MARK CURRY Been a CurryFoMo since day negative 10. Too stubborn to change now. Unfortunatly, he won't be the winner, either.

2. ANGIE EVERHARTThose nagging 7 clues ... the tequila game using bottles of 'Anjie' ... sabotage via 'dumb chick' persona ... painted like crap ... heart lollies

3. DENNIS RODMANYep ... he's my pick to take home the dinero. That 'I don't give a firetruck' attitude belies his true observational talent and intelligence.

a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"

1. Dennis-I think he's one of the few players who has stated that he is trying to make everyone believe he is the mole.
2. Mark-I still can't decide if he's the mole, or just doing a good job at pretending to be the mole.
3. Angie-I have two problems with her being the mole: Would they really have another supermodel and women be the mole again? However, it would be a good way to throw us all off track.

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-04 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

Ohh, what a great way to show off my new siggy...

1) MARK
I have also been a MarkFoMo, when the game first came out. Of course, I stuck with Keisha because I wanted her to be the mole, but I was still a Curry (riiiight) Anyway, the other two have had so many clues pointed to them. Dennis and all his past careers and nick names, and everywhere you look there a #7 popping up. Mark's had only a few subtle clues. And the words MARK on the mole photo really hit the spot for me.

2) ANGIE
I do this because I would rather have her be the mole then Dennis. I'm not sure who I want to have win yet.

3) DENNIS
Because he's going to win this whole thing

I need an animated sparkle, don't I?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-10-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Curry
2. Rodman
3. Angie

Not much to this list.....I've suspected Curry since the pre-show.....and suspected that Angie wasn't since the pre-show.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
I'm not happy with this final 3 at all. I wanted Tracey to be teh mole, dang it!!!!! /rant

1. Dennis - I don't want him to be the mole, but he's better than the other two.

2. Angie - too many obvious clues. I can't think they would give us two supermodel moles in a row.

3. Mark - he knows who the mole is or he is the mole.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-10-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis - Because it wasn't Tracey and I think Mark knows who it is, he was my other "final three" choice. By process of elimination, it's him.

2. Angie - I can't believe it's her, but I think Mark knows the Mole, so it's not him. Process of elimination, she's second.

3. Mark - read above.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Mark Curry
2. Dennis Rodman
3. Angie Everhart - wins the moolah

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-10-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis -- now that Tracey's out -- I have seen many clues pointing to him, and virtually none pointing to the other two. They all have screwed up various tasks, so clues are the best things to go on. One more clue from last week -- title of game "Donkey Rally" = D.R. (Otherwise why would they use the word "rally")

2. Angie -- I Saw the first half of the lingerie bowl, hmmmm, what were we talking about again?

3. Mark -- Third, but it would not be inconceivable.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
My contention early on was that if Dennis lasted this far he would be the mole.

Mark is a close second, but his overtly moley behavior puts him in second place.

Angie isn't even a close third. She has been overly emotional which is not a trait of the mole.

DRONES

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-11-04, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
1. Dennis
2. Mark
3. Angie

Echoing Jim's reasons, mostly.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-11-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-04 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

I was leaning toward Dennis all along. There's some great analysis supporting him over on the realiiity.com board here in which MsBish speculates that:

"The tequilla worm thing (yeah yeah we know he was The Worm in the NBA)
Why ask the capital of NJ last night? Gee Wasn't Rodman born in Trenton?
And what was up with the "how many minutes in hour and 31 minutes?" Rodman wore 91 for the Bulls.

He wanted Tracey out.. he stopped Mark from advancing knowing that Tracey winning meant she would NOT get the exemption."

However, I'm now persuaded that the mole is Mark, again from some great speculation
over at realiiity.com from Stumpy:

"Great analysis!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it just me or were the wrestlers almost allowing Mark to win? They totally had him several times and ignored him. They also grouped together several times when they could have spread out. Odd. The producers need to leave it alone.

I felt that way too. There were several instances where Mark ended up face to face with the wrestlers. All the wrestler had to do was reach out and touch him...but they didn't.

----------

I saw this from the ABC board. Question 2 from last night's quiz was...

Who was the mole sitting next to at the last Execution ceremony?
a. Stephen and Mark
b. Corbin and Tracey
c. Tracey and Keshia
d. Mark and Angie
e. Angie and Dennis
f. Only Keshia
g. Only Corbin

The seating order for Ep2's execution was Corbin-Keshia-Mark-Tracey-Stephen-Angie-Dennis. We can quickly eliminate several of the possible answers by deduction...
b. Corbin and Tracey Not possible because there are 2 people between them.
d. Mark and Angie Not possible for the same reason as above
e. Angie and Dennis Not possible because no one is between them.
f. Only Keshia Not possible because Corbin was already eliminated
g. Only Corbin Not possible because Keisha, who was sitting beside Corbin, was also sitting beside Mark.

That leaves us with 2 possible answers
a. Stephen and Mark...which is Tracey
c. Tracey and Keshia...which is Mark

Soo...Mark or Tracey is the mole."

Since we know that Tracey is not the mole, it's gotta be Mark. Whew! Glad there are so many people smarter than me out there who can do my thinking for me!

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.5"
>Was it just me or were
>the wrestlers almost allowing Mark
>to win? They totally had
>him several times and ignored
>him. They also grouped together
>several times when they could
>have spread out. Odd. The
>producers need to leave it
>alone.

I have to admit I noticed this too. At one point the wrestlers were actually dancing to the Mariachi music as Mark slipped past them exit-ward.

On the other hand, if you examine the maze layout you'd see there was no way to win without the wrestlers' help. All three exits could be guarded effectively from just two points, and if the wrestlers just stayed around those spots no one could ever win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •