The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why were you WRONG?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why were you WRONG?"
I'll admit it..... I always thought dennis was the mole.....

even after 7777 7 clues....why?

1. why would the mole go skinny dipping?
just say NO. no big deal to me. and dennis was not there.
just never made sense why she put 10K in the pot there.

2. how could dennis make it so long? I guess he was smarter and the others were stupiderererer.

what messed up your logic?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why were you WRONG? Loree 02-19-04 1
 RE: Why were you WRONG? survivorscott 02-19-04 2
   RE: Why were you WRONG? theking0075 02-19-04 11
       RE: Why were you WRONG? tvgeek401 02-19-04 15
 RE: Why were you WRONG? Estee 02-19-04 3
 RE: Why were you WRONG? Bebo 02-19-04 4
   RE: Why were you WRONG? DoodleBug 02-19-04 6
       RE: Why were you WRONG? LeftPinky 02-19-04 7
 RE: Why were you WRONG? Jims02 02-19-04 5
   RE: Why were you WRONG? MegsSweetPea 02-19-04 14
       RE: Why were you WRONG? Themole4ever 02-23-04 27
 RE: Why were you WRONG? mookiemeister 02-19-04 8
   i was not WRONG I_AM_HE 02-23-04 29
 RE: Why were you WRONG? buckeyegirl 02-19-04 9
 RE: Why were you WRONG? frankz 02-19-04 10
   RE: Why were you WRONG? Jims02 02-19-04 12
       RE: Why were you WRONG? frankz 02-19-04 13
   RE: Why were you WRONG? Themole4ever 02-23-04 28
 Why were you RIGHT! Bucky Katt 02-19-04 16
   RE: Why were you RIGHT! Jims02 02-19-04 17
       RE: Why were you RIGHT! Bucky Katt 02-19-04 20
   RE: Why were you RIGHT! Chrissy gal 02-19-04 19
   RE: Why were you RIGHT! FSUGUY 02-19-04 21
       RE: Why were you RIGHT! JimPrufrock 02-24-04 30
 RE: Why were you WRONG? 712 02-19-04 18
 RE: Why were you WRONG? Molaholic 02-20-04 22
   RE: Why were you WRONG? Chrissy gal 02-20-04 23
       RE: Why were you WRONG? skyhoneybear 02-20-04 24
       RE: Why were you WRONG? Loree 02-20-04 25
 RE: Why were you WRONG? memacmur 02-20-04 26
 RE: Why were you WRONG? xxlindz23xx 06-19-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I was wrong because I did not want it to be Angie. I thought they said HIDDEN clues. Angie and the show hit us over the head with all the #7 clues. They were far from hidden.

I was glad Dennis won. I suspected partway through the series that he was getting more into the show and wanted to win. And he has great observation skills to not keep a journal and still answer 17 out of 20 correct.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
models two times in a row

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
>models two times in a row
>

What he said

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
ditto.
It seemed too obvious.

The reveal of the mole was exciting yet disappointing.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Because I thought that as a concealment tactic, the Purloined Letter had worked exactly once.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I pulled a Corbin. I saw all the clues, and I saw all the foreshadowing that Dennis would win, and I just dismissed it since I didn't think they'd pick a supermodel twice in a row.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Me too. I felt kind of stupid (like Corbin) last night watching the finale. I was saying to myself... but that is too obvious!!!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Me too! I kept saying, "I saw that, yep I thought that." Crap.

created by the amazing JSlice!
What I should have asked myself was, "Is Angie smart enough to still be in the game if she isn't the mole?" Then I would have known the mole was Angie!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Toward the end, I *did* have greater suspicion of Angie, but Dennis' briefcase opening distracted me.

I was very confused this season. I saw the 7s, which I thought were very odd indeed (and obscure too!). And I saw the obvious references to Rodman. Maybe I was just hoping that ABC wouldn't resort to just a bunch of 7s as the clues. I thought it would be kind of cheap, as the #7 could mean a lot of things.

(Although toward the end of the season, Angie made it clear the 7 represented her)

At the same time, I was worried about the Rodman clues. I partially learned my lesson about Boatman last year. If TOO many clues point to one person, it might not be that person. Such was the case with Rodman. But my other options were the stupid 7 clues (which seemed cheap) and Mark's clues (which were incomplete).

I guess it was a lack of clue substance really. I guess I just expected a different kind of clue.

And you know what they say about assumptions...

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Yep, that's exactly what I was feeling. The clues were just so blantant. They were hardly "hidden" clues. I'd rather have ridiculous clues like the colors on the Dolphin representing Fred's flag than a bagillion 7's everywhere.

I will give props to Angie, for she played the game in a different way. She was obvious, then went back to being subtle. She did a very good job of being obvious, but yet not drawing enough suspicion upon herself.

But I think the overall main reason Angie fooled me was because I just didn't want to accept the fact that they would have two models back to back. Just like Mark with the noses, bleh.

Themole4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Themole4ever Click to send private message to Themole4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I thought Denis was the mole. He's perfect for the job! He's already got tons of money why does he need to win and get more??! I was very dissapointed when Angie was the mole! 2 models in a role eh? Gonna get less people to watch!! And the number 7 clues were not anything!! The only thing that made me think that she was the mole was when Mark said a beautiful woman, she painted deformed michal jackson. Mark i knew was NOT the mole b/c he was way to obvisous!

Cass

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I thought Dennis was the mole up until the 2nd to the last episode when Tracey was executed. She suspected Dennis as the mole and answered the quiz accordingly. And she got eliminated so Dennis isn't the mole.

Also, I started suspecting Angie as the mole in the same episode because Angie was able to answer all the question about cerebrity and their noses correctly. Sheesh. No one is that good at matching up noses. So she was probably fed the answer beforehand.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "i was not WRONG"
same as mookie. thought it was dennis, but the antipenultimate ep convinced me of angie

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I was in denial the whole time, kinda like when Bill was the mole. As everyone else said, I just didn't think they would've had two supermodels in a row be the mole. I guess the lesson learned in this mole is to expect the obvious. Add me to the group that felt like Corbin.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
The episode 2 quiz is what got me. I suspected Tracey from the beginning but when she left I jumped on the Mark bandwagon, primarily because of our interpretation of the seating order question in Ep 2. According to our analysis the only possible people who could have been the Mole were Tracey and Mark. At the time it was discovered, I used that as reinforcement for my Tracey pick. (thanks to Jims02 for the original analysis, btw)
So where did we go wrong there?
Did we misinterpret what they were talking about? It said Execution Ceremony so did that then actually mean the dinner, not the Execution, since the Execution itself is hardly a ceremony? Anyone know what order they sat in during the dinner? I think that’s where we screwed up.
Or was there no right answer?
Inquiring Molerons want to know.
At least I got Dennis right.
Had fun folks. And wasn’t it interesting to note that we had more 7 clue observations than they mentioned, or probably even intended?

02-19-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
As someone else mentioned, if the question had read "the Mole's BAG" instead of where the mole herself sat, the question would have been legit.

This was probably just an ABC.com error (or intentional... you never know!).

A 2004 IceCat creation

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Could be. But what about the dinner beforehand? Does that match? I don't tape the shows so I don't really know.
And who would have noticed the order of the bags except Dennis? He really impressed me. He is not an idiot. But then eccentric people have to constantly battle that classification. I have some personal experience in that area.
As they say, when you're young you are silly, when you get to a certain age (and I won't go into details), you are eccentric.

Themole4ever 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Themole4ever Click to send private message to Themole4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I knew it wasn't tracey!! She tried to hard 2 be the mole

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Why were you RIGHT!"
Becuase, I am just that damn good!

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

02-19-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Why were you RIGHT!"
Nice job, Bucky.

You know you have bragging rights now...

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why were you RIGHT!"
1/3 odds - I was bound to be right sooner or later.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Why were you RIGHT!"
Because I am

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why were you RIGHT!"
Don't hijack my thread!!!

hehehehe

JimPrufrock 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JimPrufrock Click to send private message to JimPrufrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Why were you RIGHT!"
Only because they showed a "bazillion" correct clues with the 7 in it. Diary 7. Because when I watched the school house quiz, I noticed the answers kept being Antiartica / Equator and other things like Arnold. Because of the Tattoo, because of the 7 on the flagstick in the art gallery picture.

But when Dennis had exposed his clue page and got only one right, I started to doubt my logic and thought they were going to pull one of those lame hints, that no one could have seen.

FInally when I started to wonder how sneaky they could be, I remembered the first episode where Angie tottally blew money on the fake artifact. WHich I think may have been when Dennis just went all or nothing for her, and that's why he didn't keep notes.

How many shows have we seen where players have it right and then get fooled into changing to someone else, and get exicuted. Those fake moley, moleys can get very tricky!

And last of all because I am NOT the mole...

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Her mannerisms, her temper tantrums... and the fact that she just made herself sound like such a clueless contestant in her confessionals and interactions with the others.

I was pretty sure it was her after Tracey's dismissal though. Like that's saying anything...

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Just like all the other Curry and Dennis FoMos, we pulled the big BERNSEN. Guess we got spoiled by really hunting for clues (hidden messages in telegrams, things flashing by for milliseconds in opening promos, zodiac flashes, even mysterious dolphin flags) why the heck would such a blatant, in-your-face, Stevie Wonder-could-see-it, notClue be the key to identifying la Mole?

Sad to say, but this just proves that THE MOLE series is dead. Beyond resurection, let's give it to Mel Gibson. I can see it now -- Celebrity Mole III, Bimbettes in Paradise 7 All-Silicon Moles. Then maybe Baldwin could win.

But I am happy to loudly proclaim I did spot Rodman as the winner.

One more question, Molerons -- show was advertised as having a potential pot of $500,000. Rodman wins $222,000. Angie Moles $195,000. My math gives that total to be $417,000. What happened to the other $83,000? (Maybe NotAnderson's cigars?)

sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
What happened to the other $83,000? (Maybe NotAnderson's cigars?)

There was money lost by people trying to act like the mole and by people just not being able to complete games - Mark made no money in the Tequila game, Stephen and Tracey lost money in the Maze game, Tracey took the $10K in the classroom game, Dennis and Tracey didn't make much money in the donkey game...

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
I too was looking to deep for clues. Last year's mole, the clues were out of control!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
Ananda, Corbin and Stephen won some of the money when they returned to play against the contestants.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
The main reason was that I lost my sense of reason when Tracey was voted out. She was my mole up until then. Even then, despite the fact that she probably suspected Dennis was the mole, I refused to accept that she may have guessed the wrong person, and rather that perhaps Angie and Mark had also figured it out.

Besides, whether they were clues pointing to the winner (hard to imagine considering the other clue answers (91 and Trenton)and pinata designs were done before the winner was determined), I thought the Dennis clues were more subtle than bombarding us with the lucky number 7. Heck, I was beginning to think maybe they planted the 7's into the show because Angie would be our winner. Also thought it was rather lame that the 7s were pretty much the only clue (outside the opening credit lineup of letters pointed out by Mr. Bernsen).

That and I'm just not that bright
MEmacmur

xxlindz23xx 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxlindz23xx Click to send private message to xxlindz23xx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Why were you WRONG?"
does anyone know if theres goin to be a teen mole??..ive heard rumors...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •